ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop TIMBER!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269414)

mikey23545 01-28-2013 06:22 PM

The future of America...

BlackHelicopters 01-28-2013 07:20 PM

I love paying taxes.

GloryDayz 01-28-2013 08:15 PM

I think this guy should be invited to meet the ****-heads who run the Westboro Baptist AssMine.... As long as he's performing public service, I'd love to see him put some voltage into those assholes too.

Cephalic Trauma 01-28-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9359237)
Damn, totally thought it was "shit gettin' real".

I am as white as they come, apparentlyLMAO

In my defense, shit was really getting real.

EagleRob 01-28-2013 11:01 PM

Kids stopped mouthing off in a hurry when Momma got dropped. Maybe its just me, but would't have minded seeing the next few minutes. Reminds me of a sociology class I took in college. And whats with all the wife-beater T-shirts?

Iowanian 01-28-2013 11:08 PM

That's pretty sad.

I feel bad for those kids and the quality of life they must live, and the people they are(or aren't) being taught to be.

They have no chance.

hometeam 01-28-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9360429)
Kids stopped mouthing off in a hurry when Momma got dropped. Maybe its just me, but would't have minded seeing the next few minutes. Reminds me of a sociology class I took in college. And whats with all the wife-beater T-shirts?

YOU GAY

Sofa King 01-29-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9359014)
I ain't gonna lie. I've got black friends who I call that word, and Mexican friends I say much worse things too. But they're all dudes, and we **** each other all the time. I've never crossed that boundry until they did it for me, first. Then, it's almost expected. We don't do that shit walking through the mall, or in a restaurant/bar, but in private confines, that kind of ball busting goes down. Usually, they call me ****er Irish, which always makes me giggle.

It all makes sense now.

scho63 01-29-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9358880)
and these two women probably vote, too. oh prey they are under the eyes of opportunists.

THAT'S what scares the hell out of me.

Worthless scum who contribute NOTHING but get welfare, child care payments, food stamps, free health care, free cell phone and minutes, section 8 housing, drain society with all their drama and problems and THEN they get to vote to take more of my money.

F**king infuriates me!!! :#

If you pay NO Federal income taxes, you should have NO vote in the Federal election

ARROW2 01-29-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9360957)

Worthless scum who contribute NOTHING but get welfare, child care payments, food stamps, free health care, free cell phone and minutes, section 8 housing, drain society with all their drama and problems and THEN they get to vote to take more of my money.

If you pay NO Federal income taxes, you should have NO vote in the Federal election

Look, the chick was wrong but don't get on a high horse because there are people who you wouldn't expect that are on food stamps, etc. You never know when YOU may need assistance. Again, she was out of line but watch how you judge everybody that may get/need assistance.

MeatRock 01-29-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 9361004)
Look, the chick was wrong but don't get on a high horse because there are people who you wouldn't expect that are on food stamps, etc. You never know when YOU may need assistance. Again, she was out of line but watch how you judge everybody that may get/need assistance.

I don't think he was labeling all people that get govt. assistance as scum dude.
But, i will say, if you are getting assistance from the govt. stop having ****ing kids.

If you can't afford it then wear a ****ing condom. It's called Planned Parenthood.

Dartgod 01-29-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9360957)

That's quite an assumption.

Frazod 01-29-2013 08:24 AM

I'd seriously need a translator to have a conversation with that bitch. Not that I'd ever want to, though.

And I agree 100% with the no contribution to society/no vote thing. Of course, that would take away half the Democratic voters, so it will never happen. There's a reason these scumbags are allowed to breed like roaches.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9360786)
It all makes sense now.

LMAO I had to go back and check to see if I made the ultimate faux pas. Whew. That was almost latent. Just for that, I'm not feeding your ****ing gold fish today.

gblowfish 01-29-2013 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know what bothered me more, the term "Don't you yell at my MFing Baby..." or this frame of video.

They're both pretty distressing.