ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

DeezNutz 11-18-2012 06:42 PM

The funny thing is, when Pioli is fired, we'll truly need to "change the culture." But this culture is the one created by the GM's office. Normally, this phrase is complete bulllshit, but it will be legitimate in this case.

Sully 11-18-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9130929)

Lol
Nothing to do with SOC, but that woman had a rough day. As I was getting out of my vehicle today, I mindlessly stepped in the path of that cart. I wasn't in danger if being run over or anything, but the driver would've had to steer to avoid me. Instead, he locked down the brakes, and that woman went flying into the plastic windshield. It was one of those moments where I felt terrible, but also had to chuckle at how it looked.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9130780)
I had an amazing morning. I passed out several hundred SOC/Fire Pioli fliers and as I'm wrapping things up and headed into the stadium a golf cart rolls up to the "These Guys Can Cook/SOC" tailgate in Lot B. They said they were instructed to stop the distribution of signs and confiscate them. I kindly told them that I knew they were just doing their jobs and I respected that but they were going to get to haul me off in cuffs before they got my signs. Then they threatened to call their supervisors at which time I invited them to call every supervisor up to and including Clark Hunt himself but they weren't going to take my signs and they weren't going to stop sign distribution.

The first golf cart was great. They understood where we were coming from and I knew they were just doing what they were told. The next two golf carts of security personnel weren't quite as understanding. I politely informed each that we were going to continue handing out signs and if they wanted to talk to me that I would be 50' away handing out signs. Eventually all 3 golf carts pulled 40' away from the tailgate and I walked towards the stadium with my group of people. This is presumably when pr_capone was detained but I was already in line to enter the stadium.

Screw this piece of crap organization for subjecting me to two fieldgoals against four touchdowns against the BENGALS. Pathetic.

Sounds like the Chiefs could be facing SERIOUS legal consquences if this can be collaborated.

There is no justification for detaining a law abiding citizen on public property. NONE.

That is a violation of one's civil rights, assault and essentially being held against your will.

RealSNR 11-18-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9131005)
I am seeing someone else.

Well... bye

FAX 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief77 (Post 9130803)
Pioli acts like he runs the CIA or something. This organization continually craps on its own customers, and then acts like we should take it and ask for more.

ROFL

It's really unbelievable. It's a football team, man. Not MI6 and Mr. pr_capone is not Stavro Blofeld.

At least, I don't think he is.

FAX

FAX 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

How can we make sure that this story goes public, Mr. Phobia?

FAX

ghak99 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9130977)
WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET?

http://s15.postimage.org/ywe5vv5u3/T...y_protesto.jpg

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9131009)
The funny thing is, when Pioli is fired, we'll truly need to "change the culture." But this culture is the one created by the GM's office. Normally, this phrase is complete bulllshit, but it will be legitimate in this case.

The next leadership group has a massive task on their hands. The guys who have been here since Herm must be close to giving absolutely no ****s.

chiefzilla1501 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9130983)
Sam Mellinger and others know all about SOC and chiefsplanet.com

He can haul his ass over here right now and get the scoop if he really wants it.

Nobody's going to spoonfeed him this coverage.

They should. I'm sure mellinger wants direct quotes, not just posters telling stories on a message board. People SHOULD spoon feed these media guys info they need.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Then its true, oh my God... Clark has given permission for this.

Its all over, what a terrible story... puuuke.

I've never seen such a bottomless depth.

FAX 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9130850)
It was a complete joke. The BBQ guys were ready to hand over a stack 10k fliers before I stepped up and stopped it.

Your courage in the face of danger inspires us all, Mr. Phobia.

FAX

GloryDayz 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

LOL, Hunt's franchise is officially the league's joke! Good job dumbass! Hunt....your family sucks!

FAX 11-18-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9130970)
PR and Phobia. They will write stories about you when you die.

They will have statues next to Lamar. And their penises will be clearly erect and visible.

FAX

dirk digler 11-18-2012 06:50 PM

Good job Phobia for standing up to this stupid organization. Unbelievable...

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131044)
They will have statues next to Lamar. And their penises will be clearly erect and visible.

FAX

With written consent to enlarge said penises.