ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266630)

Chief_For_Life58 11-14-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9119239)
Everyone knows what the acronym is, but the last few posts (with the exception of PGM who isn't playing this stupid game) bring to mind the words:

Just Idiot Pinheads Talking.

shut up noob what do yoy know youve only got 60 thousand posts..you shouldnt even be allowed to post in threads yet!

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9119241)
I will always buy Sunday ticket, i like to watch all the football games I can.. 12 hours every sunday

Love watching the AFC West opponents bang heads every week. It's changed a little bit with the constant donkey dick sucking and favorable officiating they've gotten has caused a few to get switched off at halftime to more fair games.

DeezNutz 11-14-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9119207)
I'll always buy Sunday Ticket and watch every week. I just won't make the trek out their until I like the direction of things.

Out their what? Dude, you are a true fan. :evil:

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9119258)
Out their what? Dude, you are a true fan. :evil:

Truest of they all.

DeezNutz 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9119261)
Truest of they all.

That's the diligence we're looking for.

Meanwhile, I hope that Syracuse shits down their own legs on Saturday night...

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9119267)
That's the diligence we're looking for.

Meanwhile, I hope that Syracuse shits down their own legs on Saturday night...

Poop will flow.

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119087)
If Cassel is the QB next year, I will become a Broncos fan.

You know what, I will probably like it, too. They are ****ing winners.

I'd rather kick puppies.

Die donkey scum.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119087)
If Cassel is the QB next year, I will become a Broncos fan.

You know what, I will probably like it, too. They are ****ing winners.

:# They won't win shit this year. Best of the worst.

Rasputin 11-14-2012 07:03 PM

I'm not going miss any games. I'm not going stop being a Chiefs fan. I will continue wear my Chiefs gear. I will also make attempts to go to games and BOO the hell out of them and make a sign to fire Scott Pioli. If not next year or the year after that Scott Pioli will be fired sooner or later & I will rejoice and be glad in it. I'm not going let that dick smack of a GM stop me from being a Chiefs fan. I'm not going let that dick smack of a GM ruin my dreams of Chiefs winning a Super Bowl. He is going get fired one day I believe that to be true. I sure the hell can out last being a fan of the team I love a lot longer than he can keep his job.

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 07:06 PM

No I will still be here. I have been a fan too long. Sure I will pay less attention. Like I already am. But I love my Chiefs and I will watch them and hope that they win. Even in times like these where a win is actually a loss.
I am sure that some have said they will be gone. I am sure they mean it, but they might change their minds when they calm down and or see something positive.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:27 PM

I stopped buying gear when they hired Herm...

I didnt miss a game from 1988 til 2007 when they hired Herm...

Since then, I havent really given a shit, Will miss games to play golf with my son, fly or beat my pecker with a hammer... I honestly have lost interest in the NFL as a whole. I feel that if Clark keeps Pioli, I will fall off into College sports oblivion and will never come back to the Chiefs....

NO need to deal with betrayal day in an out with this franchise. I have already stopped spending money on the Chiefs several years ago.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 07:28 PM

For 46 years now, from a young lad of seeing my 1st game in 1966, I have a hard time leaving them for good. But to not care much as I do now, they have gotten me to this point many times. The worst of it was the late 70's & 80's after 2 trips to the Super Bowl.

I can recall awaiting the press conference of John Mackovic, thinking we may have a coach to take us to the next plateau. Wrong ! Marv Levy, by all rights should have never left KC .... wrong again. It wasn't until Marty came along I got embedded into thinking we were going anywhere, again I was wrong. More failure and along comes Dick Vermiel, energized all over again.

After every losing spell, somebody comes along that gets the base energized again and a renewed hope.

Leave forever ..... Nada.

Not care much ? Often.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:36 PM

Heres my real issue.. My son is a Soph is HS. He is playing Football, Soccer, Golf. Also I am teaching him how to fly and lots of golfing and hunting trips in between...

My wife and I have been married almost 21 years. We only have 2 more years with my son in the house. When he leaves, our lives are just beginning. We have plans to travel around the globe on trips we could only dream of 15 years ago.

Life is treating us very well. My company is growing monthly. I will never be as rich as Clark, but I will be wealthy enough to enjoy the 40's, 50's and 60's with my wife before we decide to settle down some where for our golden ages.

The Chiefs are really taking a back seat in my life. There total blasphemy of the fan base at this time is sickening. I dont need to live with disappointment in my life when its so full of promise.

Unless they make changes, I will watch that ship sail with a drink in my hand. But I probably never leave CP for many years to come. You dysfunctional bastards are like a second family to me. With out you asshats, I wouldn't be complete. The dumbassery here is like no other.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 07:38 PM

Some of you younger pups never tasted the success at the top ( unless you are a KU or a Royals fan ) and know no true loyalty.

Sure it is hard to be loyal with a perennial loser,but look at some of the other losing programs in the country, Bengals,Browns,Bears, Cubs, Mets, or colleges, like say MU and others that has never won anything or at least very little.

What makes them fans of those teams is their loyalty to a team, colors, or whatever it is that makes them cool to root for. Crap, the Royals have had 1 team win it all and several that were good, not of late. Same with KU basketball, but the football is pathetic. But they like them, it's in their blood....

Just like it's in your blood ...... To leave means you can not handle being a true fan of that team. You have every right to not support them until they man up. Crap, when the Kings left Kemper, I was Kinds fan then and still am, even though they have not won jack squat. Until KC gets another NBA team, I'll be a Kings fan.

GordonGekko 11-14-2012 07:41 PM

There is no difference between a 'true' fan and just a fan, all are fans. All want to see a winner, and on a long enough timeline without a winner all fans burn out.. or die. The Chiefs are pretty much the Chicago Cubs of football, adorable losers.