ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Swanman 01-30-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9365128)
The El Generico gimmick would be huge in WWE. A Santino-style comedy guy who could also be a legit mid-card threat. Like a junior version of babyface Mankind/Dude Love.

The guy has a helluva moveset. In the movie, pay attention to move #8 at about the 4 minute mark. That's my favorite.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mmK1i2JCIGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Captain Obvious 01-30-2013 03:01 PM

He should come in as Jericho's cousin, Chris "El" Generico.

Captain Obvious 01-30-2013 03:03 PM

Raw is Generico....it would be awesome. Come up with a storyline where he hit his head and now can only speak Spanish. Comedy gold.

Reaper16 02-04-2013 12:28 PM

You guys, The Rock didn't come to Birmingham, AL yesterday to defend the WWE Championship at the house show I went to.

(Cesaro and Miz had an awesome, PPV-worthy no disqualification match though. Also, Jack Swagger was there and he won a match. ALSO, TENSAI IS A FACE NOW. He was doing dance moves from last Monday, he cut a face promo, and he beat Alex Riley to great cheers).

Mosbonian 02-04-2013 09:18 PM

Lord is Raw boring tonight.....even Brock Lesner. There is hardly a more one-dimensional character than him. The only person worse was watching Goldberg....

And they continue to ruin CM Punk.....

Reaper16 02-04-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9378904)
And they continue to ruin CM Punk.....

Ruin?

keg in kc 02-04-2013 10:40 PM

Punk was great again tonight, and that match with Jericho was the best thing on Raw in ages.

I didn't like seeing both Cesaro and Barrett lose, it makes their titles look like the jokes they are, although I understand why they did, since they were facing two of the chosen three or four guys. Although Ryback is still an irritatingly bad, turn-the-channel heat gimmick and Sheamus has become the santa claus of fighting irishmen, all jovial and utterly uncaring about any of the titles (like all the top stars in WWE aside from Punk - HHH's influence...). Orton can't lose at this point because he's going to win the Chamber and go on to feud with Del Rio at mania.

I loved what Brock did to Miz, who continues to be the worst, most irritating wannabe face I've ever seen. Although I'm not entirely sure how he didn't kill him with furniture. I was really surprised to see no HHH tonight.

The end segment was exactly what I've been expecting to see happen to the Shield for weeks. They're about to go the way of the Nexus. Although there is some small glimmer of hope in that a) they didn't get destroyed, they ran (which is actually good - them left laying would have been infinitely worse) and b) Cole played up the idea that they'd get their revenge. So the damage done to their image tonight is not irreparable. Although it looks like Cena/Sheamus/Ryback will own them at the ppv.

I thought they were smart to play all the Rock promos during the show, to keep him in the audience's mind, but I thought it was also smart to not have Punk or anyone else emphasize that he wasn't there. (He is, last I heard, scheduled for every Raw between now and mania, and many smackdowns, so there's no point in making a big thing out of the one show he missed)

Glad to see Bruno finally getting his due.

big nasty kcnut 02-04-2013 10:44 PM

Love cm punk yelling ask him to the ref like Jericho does.

keg in kc 02-04-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9379082)
Love cm punk yelling ask him to the ref like Jericho does.

Yeah, I'm surprised (well, okay not) that Cole didn't pick up on that in the commentary.

He did all kinds of great stuff in the match. Twirling his arm over his head before the aborted tornado ddt was pretty sweet too.

Captain Obvious 02-05-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 9365298)
Raw is Generico....it would be awesome. Come up with a storyline where he hit his head and now can only speak Spanish. Comedy gold.

Screw you guys, this is a great idea.

NJChiefsFan 02-05-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9379073)
I loved what Brock did to Miz, who continues to be the worst, most irritating wannabe face I've ever seen. Although I'm not entirely sure how he didn't kill him with furniture. I was really surprised to see no HHH tonight.

So the damage done to their image tonight is not irreparable. Although it looks like Cena/Sheamus/Ryback will own them at the ppv.

"Watch out for the couch!!" -Cole

Haha, You could tell he was yelling it out as a hope for the Miz's safety vs. saying it as a commentator.

I thought it was a good sign that they physically encountered the big 3 and still got out of the ring fairly cleanly.

Thought the Rey vs. Bryan match was good tonight, even if I do despise Rey. Not sure if Alberto could have missed Big Show's head by a wider margin with that fire extinguisher if he tried.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-05-2013 09:33 AM

Man. Sitting here watching Tuesday Morning Raw and I've got to say, Punk vs Jericho is ****ing magic. I've never had the opportunity to see these two wrestle, and I know they have over and over and I can see why. Incredible.

big nasty kcnut 02-05-2013 09:38 AM

I know right cm punk Y2J is sweet

58kcfan89 02-05-2013 10:36 AM

You guys missed the best part of Raw. Late in the Punk-Jericho match, Punk looks at the crowd, chanting his name...

"First it was overrated, sit down, marks."

keg in kc 02-05-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 9379728)
You guys missed the best part of Raw. Late in the Punk-Jericho match, Punk looks at the crowd, chanting his name...

"First it was overrated, sit down, marks."

That was the only one that Cole actually caught. Immediately started bantering with King about how Punk apparently had time to jaw with the fans.