ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:27 AM

I don't want to see Rock vs Cena. I want to see the conclusion of a Rock vs Punk fued. **** Cena in Wrestlemania.

Sassy Squatch 01-29-2013 09:29 AM

Yeah. Hopefully Steve Austin and Punk will feud. Would be some funny mic work.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:31 AM

Loved Punk talking about being at road shows that The Rock is clearly not going to be at. As mentioned earlier this is probably the first time in history that a WWE Champion will not be a part of road shows.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9361178)
Yeah. Hopefully Steve Austin and Punk will feud. Would be some funny mic work.

It would be great except Austin can't get back in the ring so it'd just be a bunch of shit talking.

Sassy Squatch 01-29-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361183)
It would be great except Austin can't get back in the ring so it'd just be a bunch of shit talking.

I think if they worked it carefully he could do one more. Its been talked about behind the scenes at least.

CoMoChief 01-29-2013 10:23 AM

Austin vs The Rock WM

"One More Match"

Medically Austin won't be cleared...but it will be a "will" issue with him. If he feels like he can do it, he will.

Fans have hyped this since Rock was inducted into HOF.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9361264)
Austin vs The Rock WM

"One More Match"

Medically Austin won't be cleared...but it will be a "will" issue with him. If he feels like he can do it, he will.

Fans have hyped this since Rock was inducted into HOF.

No. I was blessed that that match was at the Wrestlemania in Seattle, and I was there, had good seats, and am thrilled to say I was there live for that match. I'm selfish. Don't want.

Rasputin 01-29-2013 10:50 AM

U can't C me
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...d/07f21bd8.gif

What? What do you mean I can't see you? You're right there in the ****ing ring waving your hand in front of your face. I CAN SEE YOU, your and ****ING IDIOT. So can the thousands in the arena watching you and the hundred thousand more sitting at home watching you on tv. Maybe millions of viewers IDK? They can see you just as good as I can ****ing see you so stop saying "U can't C me" and hide your face behind your hand you stupid ****.

You play that game with toddlers and they giggle at you for hiding your face behind your hand and then they make sad face then giggle again when you move the hand away. Guess what John Cena your not doing that game with a toddler your doing that game with people in the ring that end up kicking your sorry ass, because they can "C" you.

Even more people are going to watch your dumbass "U can't C me" bull shit lie at wrestlemania & watch you get your ass kicked again. Unless for some written reason you win then they will see that too, but they still see you.

**** you John Cena people can see you. You don't have invisibility power you sorry POS.

/ rant to make fun of John Cena & his dumb 'U can't C me'

Would like an expert oppionion on rant.

A = spot on
B = good effort
C = not bad
D = dumb
F = ****ing Fail.

BigCatDaddy 01-29-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361277)
No. I was blessed that that match was at the Wrestlemania in Seattle, and I was there, had good seats, and am thrilled to say I was there live for that match. I'm selfish. Don't want.

Was that the match where SC pretty much didn't get in any offense? If it's the same match SCSA did his best Sandy Beach impression in that one. I remember the like WTF just happen moment after the Rock kicked his ass the entire match.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9361390)
Was that the match where SC pretty much didn't get in any offense? If it's the same match SCSA did his best Sandy Beach impression in that one. I remember the like WTF just happen moment after the Rock kicked his ass the entire match.

That's how all the greats go out. They get their asses handed to them and pass the torch on to the next guy. It's history.

NJChiefsFan 01-29-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361096)
Okay, so I'm just sitting down to watch Raw on Hulu this morning and I was entertained by the Orton match in the beginning. I'm just finishing up watching Cena completely destroy Cody Rhodes. Cody looks all scared in the back after drawing him, tries to walk away after getting his ass kicked, then gets dusted after Cena goes out to get him in about 30 seconds.

I think I understand what you guys have been saying about SuperCena. So, does Rhodes just blow? He's got a good pedigree. And is Cena a face? Because he gets booed like a mother****er. They can't even hide it.

I think Cody is a very good worker. There just isn't room for him right now. I like him with sandow for now. He is getting better on the mic.

BigCatDaddy 01-29-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361449)
That's how all the greats go out. They get their asses handed to them and pass the torch on to the next guy. It's history.

I don't think he went out after that. I think I remember a promo the next night where he said he got his ass kicked, but wanted some more the Rock.

CoMoChief 01-29-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361277)

You got to see greatness.

I on the other hand...got to watch Owen Hart die :(

Ultra Peanut 01-29-2013 12:02 PM

I didn't watch Raw, and dunno that I will, but:

Quote:

I'm mostly sad that Punk's title reign -- THE story of 2012 -- had no satisfying narrative resolution.
This is why I feel like I need to just stop. They stumble upon these shockingly compelling ideas for stories, then cast them aside the second they look like they may be figuring out how to put it all together. Since I started watching again a year and a half ago, Punk has been involved in three angles that could've been HUGE, but instead this happens every time. Total ****ing waste because they're afraid to leave their comfort zone even a little bit.

Quote:

So, does Rhodes just blow? He's got a good pedigree.
He's pretty rad.

Quote:

And is Cena a face? Because he gets booed like a mother****er. They can't even hide it.
"Love him or hate him, he always gets a reaction" is the longstanding company line.

His character never gets mad at being booed, he just laughs it off. His character never gets mad at anything, really. He just acts above it all and cracks jokes that make "Cookiepuss" look thought-provoking. Superman looks like an identifiable character compared to Cena (and I've hated Superman since I was a kid).

keg in kc 01-29-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9361643)
I didn't watch Raw, and dunno that I will, but:

Watch the first segment and watch the last segment. It's the best work Punk has done since his first pipe bomb promo.

Everything in between is disposable.