ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Al Bundy 01-28-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9360402)
The curious dynamic will be how Punk fits in with all of this.

Quite the stable, Lesnar, Punk and the Shield. Masterminded by Heyman. They haven't done anything like that in a while.

NOW that would be great... Punk would make that.

58kcfan89 01-28-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9360402)
The curious dynamic will be how Punk fits in with all of this.

Quite the stable, Lesnar, Punk and the Shield. Masterminded by Heyman. They haven't done anything like that in a while.

That would be awesome. I'm skeptical that they'll let me down, but what else is new?

Could also turn into an epic Punk v. Brock match down the line. Which I need to see.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:07 PM

It would never happen in a billion years, but I'm imagining sometime around summerslam, the shield are your tag team champions, punk is your wwe champion (getting it back from cena), lesnar is your heavyweight champion (like he'd be on smackdown, but this is fantasy booking damnit). They just destroy everyone. I can imagine the heat they'd build.

But no. We get John Cena winning the "impossible" match against the Rock. Another tag team like Hell No (not that I don't like them...) that probably hates each other and serves as comic relief, and...whoever's champ on smackdown.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:09 PM

I heard something earlier about there being several brock matches for later in the year being looked at. The one I remember was Orton (god, brock might break him, as gimpy as his shoulder is).

Punk and Brock would be entertaining, if just to see how Punk would work to make himself look competitive in that situation.

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9359924)
Big fan of Punk's line about where he's going to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Subtle.

I'm surprised he left it at that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9359968)
Surprised to see Sandow get so much offense on Sheamus. Expected a straight squash like with Cody Rhodes earlier.

I was disappointed they didn't let Cody do anything. I really liked his reaction to drawing Cena. I like both him and Sandow. Sandow just needs to get a little more witty.

Reaper16 01-28-2013 11:59 PM

I think I'm seeing Punk on Saturday at the house show in Montgomery, AL. I'll let you guys know if Dwayne shows up.

keg in kc 01-29-2013 12:00 AM

Cena has to be on something. He looked freaking juiced to the gills tonight, veins-a-popping.

CoMoChief 01-29-2013 06:00 AM

I fell asleep so I missed the end of the KU game and Raw.

I missed the video of Heyman's Personal Performance Review. So I take it the video showed Lesnar/Heyman/The Shield was behind The Rock getting knocked out during the RR Title match?

Al Bundy 01-29-2013 08:25 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0eTHJijJb6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THIS guy takes fake wrestling far too seriously..

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 08:54 AM

Okay, so I'm just sitting down to watch Raw on Hulu this morning and I was entertained by the Orton match in the beginning. I'm just finishing up watching Cena completely destroy Cody Rhodes. Cody looks all scared in the back after drawing him, tries to walk away after getting his ass kicked, then gets dusted after Cena goes out to get him in about 30 seconds.

I think I understand what you guys have been saying about SuperCena. So, does Rhodes just blow? He's got a good pedigree. And is Cena a face? Because he gets booed like a mother****er. They can't even hide it.

Al Bundy 01-29-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9361096)
Okay, so I'm just sitting down to watch Raw on Hulu this morning and I was entertained by the Orton match in the beginning. I'm just finishing up watching Cena completely destroy Cody Rhodes. Cody looks all scared in the back after drawing him, tries to walk away after getting his ass kicked, then gets dusted after Cena goes out to get him in about 30 seconds.

I think I understand what you guys have been saying about SuperCena. So, does Rhodes just blow? He's got a good pedigree. And is Cena a face? Because he gets booed like a mother****er. They can't even hide it.

Rhodes could be good.

dirk digler 01-29-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9360593)
Cena has to be on something. He looked freaking juiced to the gills tonight, veins-a-popping.

He looked normal to me. What is your opinion on Daniel Bryan it seems to me he has gotten alot bigger since he came to the WWE. I am pretty sure he is using something.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:16 AM

Liked the Big Show/Del Rio spot. That's a good build on a fued that's either been going, or getting started, I don't know. But it was compelling stuff.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:17 AM

And here comes the guy that's got me back to watching. I figure with the belt, he's got to be around more, which is why I'm going to try and get caught up and watch at least until Wrestlemania. The fact it's on Hulu the next day makes it easier for me.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2013 09:25 AM

Punk is genuinely one of the best heels I have EVER seen.