ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

Ming the Merciless 03-24-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525090)
My, aren't you angry.

Being an asshole doesn't really help your case, it just makes you an asshole.

quit ****ing pretending everyone who doesnt like the trade is an idiot

we all want to win, period

i guarantee you if alex smith wins a playoff game, no one will care we didnt draft him...except for 1 or 2 idiots that everyone should already have on ignore

flat out guarantee

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525097)
What? Are you serious with this? We haven't win a playoff game in 20 years, both those teams have been to SBS in that time.

What makes us a better franchise than those two teams?

Sure we have a good looking future and our owner is giving it his damnedest, but at this point we are the browns

Yes, I am serious. The Raiders had one good season basically since the 80s. until he died they had a senile idiot running the team. Phoenix has been just as bad. The Browns are probably the worst.

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9525102)

i guarantee you if alex smith wins a playoff game, no one will care we didnt draft him...except for 1 or 2 idiots that everyone should already have on ignore

flat out guarantee

I'm not saying you are an idiot, I'm saying you are acting like an asshole BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE. Go back and read your insulting post to me that I did nothing to deserve. I was being polite to you, but apparently disagreeing with you enrages you and turns you into a raving asshole.

Ming the Merciless 03-24-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525106)
I'm not saying you are an idiot, I'm saying you are acting like an asshole BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE. Go back and read your insulting post to me that I did nothing to deserve. I was being polite to you, but apparently disagreeing with you enrages you and turns you into a raving asshole.

you mean before this one: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=855 ??

you ****ing spazz

go cry to your two dads and suck milk from their teets

by the way , your version of polite is saying shit to me you wouldnt say to my face...just fyi

O.city 03-24-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525103)
Yes, I am serious. The Raiders had one good season basically since the 80s. until he died they had a senile idiot running the team. Phoenix has been just as bad. The Browns are probably the worst.

So those teams have had 1 or 2 good years since the 80s and are worse than the chiefs who haven't had any good years that result in a playoff win since, well pretty much the 80s.

I guess if it makes you feel better as a fan go ahead and think that but even more in terms of they way the franchises have been ran from the management side of things, up to this point the chiefs are right there with the bottom feeders of the league.

Ming the Merciless 03-24-2013 12:34 AM

didnt oakland sweep us, its all painful

Bump 03-24-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9525102)

flat out guarantee

If he gets us 1 single playoff win, I'll be like, ok. This was a good trade.

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9525113)
you mean before this one: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=855 ??

you ****ing spazz

go cry to your two dads and suck milk from their teets

by the way , your version of polite is saying shit to me you wouldnt say to my face...just fyi

I would say anything to your face, tough guy.

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525122)
So those teams have had 1 or 2 good years since the 80s and are worse than the chiefs who haven't had any good years that result in a playoff win since, well pretty much the 80s.

I guess if it makes you feel better as a fan go ahead and think that but even more in terms of they way the franchises have been ran from the management side of things, up to this point the chiefs are right there with the bottom feeders of the league.

The Chiefs had the most wins of any team in the 90s. That is more than any of those other teams can say.

O.city 03-24-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525152)
The Chiefs had the most wins of any team in the 90s. That is more than any of those other teams can say.

And have about te fewest wins of any team since.

Ming the Merciless 03-24-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525172)
And have about te fewest wins of any team since.

Not to mention zero playoff wins since 93

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-24-2013 04:13 AM

Splatbass loved W and loves him some Obama too. Attends the flowers at Nixon's library. Watches Reagan movies with tears in his eyes. Cusses Mona Lewinski. Keeps righting Ford's tomstone. Gives LBJ a 21 gun salute on his birthday. Changes Rosalynn Carter's cat's litterbox when she is gone.

whoman69 03-24-2013 07:21 AM

If Reid and Dorsey stick to the apparent plan and do not draft a QB in the higher rounds, I have zero expectations of a championship. On the contrary, I have 100% confidence the Chiefs will not succeed with just another retread.

splatbass 03-24-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9525203)
Splatbass loved W and loves him some Obama too. Attends the flowers at Nixon's library. Watches Reagan movies with tears in his eyes. Cusses Mona Lewinski. Keeps righting Ford's tomstone. Gives LBJ a 21 gun salute on his birthday. Changes Rosalynn Carter's cat's litterbox when she is gone.

WTF you ranting about? You drunk?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-24-2013 09:46 AM

We don't make a lot of the products you buy, we make a lot of the products you buy better. BASF, a chemical company.