ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

big nasty kcnut 12-01-2012 10:33 PM

This one for fatty fat fat!
Posted via Mobile Device

gblowfish 12-01-2012 10:33 PM

Congrats Wildcats. I'm very happy for my wife and bro-in-law, both KSU grads and huge Wildcat fans. With all the sadness we've had today, I'm glad the Wildcat faithful can have some joy today. Good luck in Arizona!

Coach 12-01-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9169331)
Klein heisman, hardly

Stay down, Bitch.

Coach 12-01-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9169734)
It's kind of funny. This championship is great and I'm happy. But after riding this train for 12 weeks and with visions of sugar plums and crystal footballs in my head, it seems a little hollow.

I know, but on the other hand, how many of us actually thought that beginning the season, we would have a sniff of being a BCS #1 with the inside track of the N/C game to begin with?

I didn't. I had us pegged a 9-4/10-3 win team with a Cotton Bowl/possible at-large BCS bid team.

Hell, I enjoyed this season, that's all it matters.

Al Czervik 12-01-2012 11:33 PM

Congrats to Coach Snyder and KSU.....
Big 12 Champs!!!

Saulbadguy 12-02-2012 12:38 AM

Feels good, guys.

KevB 12-02-2012 12:47 AM

This game made me forgot that Baylor loss and what that did. Amazing team to root for, and so happy for the seniors and HCBS. What an incredible coach. Oh, and did everyone see that CK vs. Manziel graphic toward the end? CK had eight games against AQ teams with winning records, while Johnny had four. CK was 7-1 with 25 TDs and 6 ints. Johnny was only 2-2, with only 5 TDs and 5 ints. That is striking, and if you ask me, that's the difference between who should and shouldn't win.

Saulbadguy 12-02-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9170191)
This game made me forgot that Baylor loss and what that did. Amazing team to root for, and so happy for the seniors and HCBS. What an incredible coach. Oh, and did everyone see that CK vs. Manziel graphic toward the end? CK had eight games against AQ teams with winning records, while Johnny had four. CK was 7-1 with 25 TDs and 6 ints. Johnny was only 2-2, with only 5 TDs and 5 ints. That is striking, and if you ask me, that's the difference between who should and shouldn't win.

Plus, Johnny Manziel is a racist and a criminal.

Dante84 12-02-2012 02:56 AM

So, I live here in Austin. I'm also 26.

There's a big group of us twenty-somethings who hang out on gameday. Naturally, with us playing UT, and living in Austin, we had a little extra riding on this one for shit-talking purposes.

We were at this douchey club, and the DJ (guy who plays his iTunes on his mac and sips Tecates all night) and his pals were sitting there while we were all having a good time. He then proceeds to play the Youtube clip from Blazing Saddles where the guy says "buncha Kansas City pillowbitergots" on repeat for a whole minute.

So, we kinda glance around, all wearing purple, and do what anyone would do in the given situation. We all drop our pants to our ankles (boxers on) and dance like assholes while holding the upside-down longhorn sign near our dicks and air ****ed the shit out of it.

We got kicked out, and chanted "We own Texas."

Pretty solid night.

(cool story, bros.)

Dante84 12-02-2012 02:57 AM

Oh, and big 12 champs.

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!

ChiTown 12-02-2012 07:54 AM

Just leaving Manhattan now. Great night. Awesome time. Cats are Champs and that is all that matters. Next stop: Arizona

Saulbadguy 12-02-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9170564)
Just leaving Manhattan now. Great night. Awesome time. Cats are Champs and that is all that matters. Next stop: Arizona

I'm headed back to Manhattan in a few hours to attend the basketball game.

:spock:

MikeTheWildcat 12-02-2012 08:48 AM

BIG 12 Champs!

Bill Snyder and the players really deserve this. Great job! :clap:

Kansas State - BIG 12 Champions

ChiefMojo 12-02-2012 10:45 AM

KSU had a big contingent of fairly highly rated recruits there tonight also. Will be interesting to see who all commits to them after this weekend?

LiveSteam 12-02-2012 11:42 AM

Nice job on a great season Cat fans. It really puts it in to prospective just how far my Nubs have fallen. Keep on keeping on