ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Reid interested in Alex Smith... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269575)

htismaqe 02-22-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9427305)
In what way?

In 13 MORE starts, he has 1 less TD, 6 more picks, and only 785 more yards.

Zing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9427308)
:spock: Yeah...he played the division Alex Smith has played his entire career.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Sorter 02-22-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9427293)
The great thing about them acquiring Alex Smith:

I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'll be moving on.

Seahawks fans?

Seahawks fans.

RunKC 02-22-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9427304)
hahahahahahhaha

posts like these make me laugh.

Reid thought very highly of Jeff Allen and he was a ****ing rookie playing a new position last year.

splatbass 02-22-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9427293)
The great thing about them acquiring Alex Smith:

I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'll be moving on.

I've been a fan of this team for more than 40 years. Frankly, I don't get this attitude. Why give up on your team just because they make a move you don't like? I've got news for you, no team is going to satisfy you with that standard. Maybe football isn't the sport for you.

It seems a little pathetic really, like a child throwing a temper tantrum. And it is sadly all too common on this forum.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9427351)
I've been a fan of this team for more than 40 years. Frankly, I don't get this attitude. Why give up on your team just because they make a move you don't like? I've got news for you, no team is going to satisfy you with that standard. Maybe football isn't the sport for you.

It seems a little pathetic really, like a child throwing a temper tantrum. And it is sadly all too common on this forum.

I've been a fan since the early 1980's.

It's not that they made A move I didn't like.

It's that they've made HUNDREDS OF MOVES I didn't like.

I was literally HALF THE AGE I am now the last time they won a playoff game.

So you can take your sanctimonious self-righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9427171)
Which wouldn't be Smith, or any vet they pick up, well,maybe Foles, but that's becoming unlikely. I think their guy, will be drafted by them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9427179)
I wouldn't think he would be, but Reid seemed to roll with Vick, so who knows.

These !

Reid wants playmaker QBs who can be depended upon to put the game on their backs to win in the 4th quarter when need be. Donovan,Michael and Nick(high potential but unfinished project) can do this.

Alex Smith is a system game manager type QB. He is not a playmaker QB that can 'at any moment' be a game changer type of QB plain and simple.

Look it.

Dorsey = Favre and Rodgers.
Reid = McNabb and Vick.

Smith ? Really ??

mcaj22 02-23-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9427329)
posts like these make me laugh.

Reid thought very highly of Jeff Allen and he was a ****ing rookie playing a new position last year.

i dont dispute that

but what are the options at pick 1

A) QB
B) Joeckel
C) Chance Warmack

well this thread is about Alex ****ing Smith and if any shred about this pile of shit player coming to KC is true then guess what, the #1 picks will be option B or C. And if it's option C, I will remember to come find your posts, re-quote them and laugh.

I think Jeff Allen sucks, but I dont think he sucks to the point you waste a #1 overall pick to replace him.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9427915)
I think Jeff Allen sucks, but I dont think he sucks to the point you waste a #1 overall pick to replace him.

I saw probably 80% of Allen's games in 2011. He doesn't "suck". He's young and he spent most of his time starting this year between a rookie LT and a guy that wasn't a very good guard before he ever got moved to center.

Allen is only going to get better.

mcaj22 02-23-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9427932)
I saw probably 80% of Allen's games in 2011. He doesn't "suck". He's young and he spent most of his time starting this year between a rookie LT and a guy that wasn't a very good guard before he ever got moved to center.

Allen is only going to get better.

and if they draft a guard first?

O.city 02-23-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9427937)

Then they're stupid?

htismaqe 02-23-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9427937)

They're ****ing morons.

EDIT: And that has nothing to do with Jeff Allen. I don't care if the depth chart at OG said "to be filled" in every slot, taking a guard at #1 is DUMB.

Halfcan 02-23-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9427885)
These !

Reid wants playmaker QBs who can be depended upon to put the game on their backs to win in the 4th quarter when need be. Donovan,Michael and Nick(high potential but unfinished project) can do this.

Alex Smith is a system game manager type QB. He is not a playmaker QB that can 'at any moment' be a game changer type of QB plain and simple.

Look it.

Dorsey = Favre and Rodgers.
Reid = McNabb and Vick.

Smith ? Really ??

Yep definately Not a Alex Smith fan.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-23-2013 10:43 AM

See the foles thread for trade update.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-24-2013 01:08 PM

FML

http://on.nfl.com/raprundown

Mr_Tomahawk 02-24-2013 01:09 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...iters_rapsheet