ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

O.city 03-23-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9524946)
They have a QB. He just isn't a drafted rookie, so you are butthurt. Not my problem.

No it's not so take your Holier than thou shit somewhere else and quit bitching.

FloridaMan88 03-23-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9521343)
I found long time ago, this is not the board to be a member of if your looking for any happiness. Doom and gloom rules the day. To even think positive on anything means your a complete "true fan". It gets old quick but just the way it is on CP.

The Chiefs haven't done much to generate happiness since this board has existed.

Since the creation of Chiefsplanet the Chiefs are 89-122, including the two worst seasons in franchise history (2-14 in 2008 and in 2012), and 0-3 in the playoffs.

splatbass 03-23-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9524954)
No it's not so take your Holier than thou shit somewhere else and quit bitching.

the truth is that some people here will not be happy until we draft a 1st round QB. ANY first round QB, it doesn't matter.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-23-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525039)
the truth is that some people here will not be happy until we draft a 1st round QB. ANY first round QB, it doesn't matter.

My name is Sweet Dick. Pleased to meet you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless 03-23-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9524946)
They have a QB. He just isn't a drafted rookie, so you are butthurt. Not my problem.

youre a retart

ChiefsCountry 03-23-2013 11:58 PM

RunKC is just one of those idiots who has to be on the opposite side of the argument. He flip flops like a little bitch.

O.city 03-23-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Some would like to see their franchise go the route the majority of franchises have done to get a franchise qb instead of taking the route they perceive to be much less likely.

We are the worst franchise in the nfl and one of the worst in all of sports so yeah people are pretty negative right now. Frankly I'm surprised it took this long

Ming the Merciless 03-24-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

plenty of people would be happy just winning ONE ****ing playoff game

you moron

cant you see that? the people that arent happy about alex smith do not think he will help with that idea

you god damn idiot

Reerun_KC 03-24-2013 12:04 AM

I think the negativity is squashed by the unicorns and rainbow morons of this fan base.

O.city 03-24-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9525048)
RunKC is just one of those idiots who has to be on the opposite side of the argument. He flip flops like a little bitch.

I don't necessarily think that, he is just ok with whatever move the new front office makes. Frankly that's the way it probably should be but after the pioli disaster an the past 20 years some have the whole fool me once mantra going.

alanm 03-24-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9524462)
So our failure to draft a starting QB worth a crap since Len Dawson is just happenstance?

The Chiefs didn't draft Dawson. He was drafted by the Steelers and then went to the Browns after that. The Browns actually cut him.

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525050)
Some would like to see their franchise go the route the majority of franchises have done to get a franchise qb instead of taking the route they perceive to be much less likely.

We are the worst franchise in the nfl and one of the worst in all of sports so yeah people are pretty negative right now. Frankly I'm surprised it took this long

Please, we are not the worst franchise in the NFL when Oakland and Phoenix are in the league. More hyperbole.

splatbass 03-24-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9525051)
plenty of people would be happy just winning ONE ****ing playoff game

you moron

cant you see that? the people that arent happy about alex smith do not think he will help with that idea

you god damn idiot

My, aren't you angry.

Being an asshole doesn't really help your case, it just makes you an asshole.

O.city 03-24-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9525086)
Please, we are not the worst franchise in the NFL when Oakland and Phoenix are in the league. More hyperbole.

What? Are you serious with this? We haven't win a playoff game in 20 years, both those teams have been to SBS in that time.

What makes us a better franchise than those two teams?

Sure we have a good looking future and our owner is giving it his damnedest, but at this point we are the browns

Bump 03-24-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9498692)
CP dumbasses >>>>>>>>> Personnel in the NFL.

seems?

nah, they never woulda drafted Flacco. I believe they lol'd at the ravens for that.