ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games DayZ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270257)

kcxiv 11-25-2014 05:18 PM

why they pushed that ugly ass vehicle is beyond me. could have been a jeep, or a truck, but nope they put out the most awkward ugly vehicle to exp lol i was watching a video of it and thinking hmmm.. wtf is this shit. lol It barely made it up a hill. The guy had to zig zag to make it up.

Otter 11-26-2014 08:55 AM

They made a big mistake releasing this game in alpha to the public for full price. The brains behind this software are sorely incompetent for whatever be the reason.

Should have done a small test group until release. Everyone I know has given up on this turd.

kcxiv 11-26-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11145985)
They made a big mistake releasing this game in alpha to the public for full price. The brains behind this software are sorely incompetent for whatever be the reason.

Should have done a small test group until release. Everyone I know has given up on this turd.

It can be fun, but i think they focused on the wrong thing. THey focused on getting more items and what not in the game and changing the cities. They needed to focus on the zombie part, because lets face it, they are a pain in the ass but for the wrong reason. They are glitchy as hell, they are super duper fast and its a pain to kill them with anything unless you have a firemans axe. You can hide in a house thinking you are ok, if they aggro on you, they will get to you one way or another. Usually by warping through buildings. Its gotten better, but the warping still happens.

I think once H1Z1 was announced they changed alot of their focus to get what H1Z1 was going to implement into their game. One thing that is also a pain is the damned serverhopping, the game leaves you no choice but to follow this method or you will just get killed because everyone that plays regularly is geared up the wazoooo. lol Just find an army camp and serverhop for 30 min to an hour and your geared up!

BigBeauford 11-26-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11143856)
eventually maybe.

They said they wont have most of the new systems in place for vehicles until after the new year.

Man, if they put in usable vehicles, I'm in.

hometeam 11-26-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 11146101)
Man, if they put in usable vehicles, I'm in.

They are usable but buggy, and on experimental only. They updated EXP yesterday with some fixes and apparently they are doing much better. Really, it is just a little sneak peak since with the holidays not as much work is going to get done over the next two months.

After the new year is when we are going to start seeing major improvements.

Otter 11-26-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11146223)
After the new year is when we are going to start seeing major improvements.

Where have we heard that before?

hometeam 11-26-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11146597)
Where have we heard that before?

.. I dunno? DayZ never said they would have vehicles before the new year last year.

Its a 3 year development cycle and we are somewhere around 1.5 years.

If you cant understand that then maybe you should have read the warning that begged you not to buy the game if you couldn't deal with a true development cycle, instead of a paid beta like most games.

A typical triple A title aims to give you 40 hours of gameplay. If you didnt get 20 hours of gameplay out of your 29.99 then maybe this game isnt for you, unreleased or not. I have nearly 300 hours.. you wont see me complaining.

pr_capone 12-06-2014 10:58 AM

http://i.imgur.com/7Wkwe4A.jpg

kcxiv 12-06-2014 01:32 PM

H1Z1 is getting a EA date on Monday. Im guessing by the folllowing monday, ill be playing a new game

hometeam 12-06-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11169518)
H1Z1 is getting a EA date on Monday. Im guessing by the folllowing monday, ill be playing a new game

I have decided im not going to pay anything for h1z1. I will wait until it goes free

Buck 12-06-2014 11:34 PM

I remember when the EA date for H1Z1 was 4-6 weeks, about 10 months ago.

kcxiv 12-06-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11171064)
I remember when the EA date for H1Z1 was 4-6 weeks, about 10 months ago.

Thats because Smedley always jumps the gun, but who wouldnt rather them make a better product then put out something like DaYZ which is almost 2 years later and still a ****ing buggy mess.

Ill be playing as soon as that bitch goes up on early access. 2 Vehicles in game to start with on Alpha release lol

salame 12-09-2014 11:13 AM

is that dayz thing free yet?

hometeam 12-09-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 11180085)
is that dayz thing free yet?

DayZ will never be free. only H1Z1. Dayz is buy once to play no microtransactions.

BigBeauford 12-09-2014 01:11 PM

Looks like Dean Hall finally left to go open a new studio. How will this affect the game?