ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

CoMoChief 12-11-2013 04:01 PM

I forgot why this happened.

Spoiler!

underEJ 12-11-2013 04:06 PM

Spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10269093)
I forgot why this happened.

Spoiler!

BourbonMan 12-11-2013 09:12 PM

HOLY F***ING SHIT WHAT AN ENDING!!!!!! My wife just about lost it with that scene.

Molitoth 12-11-2013 11:11 PM

Welp, my wife will no longer watch this show with me.

Molitoth 12-11-2013 11:16 PM

I wasn't a big fan of this finale. It's not that Tara was killed but the manner it happened.
Gemma deserves to die. She is the most evil person on the show, and she is going to get away with it thanks to another pussy character named juice. I liked that cop too.

Was a little too harsh for my taste.
Grrrrrrrr.

kcxiv 12-12-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10270258)
I wasn't a big fan of this finale. It's not that Tara was killed but the manner it happened.
Gemma deserves to die. She is the most evil person on the show, and she is going to get away with it thanks to another pussy character named juice. I liked that cop too.

Grrrrrrrr.

To harsh? lol is this your first season? lol Sutter goes all in.

The death of Opies old lady was way way worse.

T-post Tom 12-12-2013 03:45 AM

Great finale. Sutter and the writers had a good season. Prediction for next season: Unser willingly takes the rap for the murder. (Various reasons including his truck at the scene, dying with cancer, loves Gemma. Also, his conversations with Wendy and Gemma might have been a bit of foreshadowing.)

Katipan 12-12-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 10270468)
Great finale. Sutter and the writers had a good season. Prediction for next season: Unser willingly takes the rap for the murder. (Various reasons including his truck at the scene, dying with cancer, loves Gemma. Also, his conversations with Wendy and Gemma might have been a bit of foreshadowing.)

They will kill off any and all of the men that love Gem. There's some sort of ironic lesson for her. Unser will die saving Gemma, Nero will die saving Abel or Thomas.

Juice will keep Gems cover. Since that was supposed to be a parallel to JTs death causing the death of that crazy girls mom. Sutter is very circular, nothing will happen with Taras murder investigation.

End of the season has Jax and his boys running on some deserted beach like Shawshank Redemption. Closing credits show Tig in bed sleeping with his dog and his Venus. And Gemma all alone.

Easy 6 12-12-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Wow, hadn't thought of that angle, i bet you're right.

Jamie 12-12-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

His truck was gone by the time Jax and the police got there. Someone might have seen it, but if Jax finds out Unser's truck was there it's not going to take him long to figure out Gemma did it. At that point it would be sort of pointless for Unser to take the rap because Gemma will be dead.

underEJ 12-12-2013 11:09 AM

Shopping cart lady in the alley where Juice dumped the evidence will bring something to light.

Katipan 12-12-2013 11:47 AM

I don't think it will be because of her. She is just a walking foreshadow.

frankotank 12-12-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10270258)

Grrrrrrrr.

YES. yes yes.

Gemma is a gross nasty bitch. I can't wait for her to frigging die already. what a great actress......I HATE HER!
Juice.....in the immortal words of Chris Tucker.....

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5665101824/hA84BFEB6/

Jax is a stone cold killer now. he ain't gonna give a rats ass about you helping his nasty skank momma. you dead!

Easy 6 12-12-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10270912)
Shopping cart lady in the alley where Juice dumped the evidence will bring something to light.

Excellent point, i was thinking the same thing when they showed her walking by after Juice dumped the stuff.

She's bound to eventually play some important role in all of it, or they wouldn't have her appear every 2-3 episodes.

kcxiv 12-12-2013 04:44 PM

The only thing i didnt like was Nero kinda bowing down to Alvarez. If Nero is a street guy, the Mexican Mafia that runs nor cal (Nuestra Familia) would NOT let some biker gang (mexican or not)run the show, they would get killed the **** off in seconds. They dont **** around and have a strong hold in every major town/city in Nor Cal outside of Fresno, They are their own entity lol.

Outside of that, i enjoyed this season. Sutter got back on track.