ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

Mile High Mania 09-26-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10020433)
Chump is going be burnt toast he plays again. Am pretty sure this is going be his last season. He may come back next year just because of PHM.

I think Champ is a liability at CB...

Sorter 09-26-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10021145)
So, honest question here ... any given Sunday, anything can happen.

Lots of questions and concerns with KC's offense, obviously. They're highly ranked right now, but what happens if New York pulls off a win in KC this week? You think they fall down beyond #12-15?

Just curious.

Depends on how they lose.

If blown out completely, I suspect somewhere around 15-21

RealSNR 09-26-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Lots of questions and concerns with KC's offense, obviously. They're highly ranked right now, but what happens if New York pulls off a win in KC this week? You think they fall down beyond #12-15?

Just curious.

The Chiefs' first loss will drop them pretty hard. Even if they make it to 4-0.

I'm looking at that Tennessee game. The Titans have the best defense we've faced all year, and I'm worried if that isn't the first game when we start turning the ball over. If our offense hasn't improved a bit by the time that happens, we're in a pretty big rut.

If that Tennessee loss happens the way I think it will, we'll drop at least 5 slots. The media still doesn't quite trust us yet, and there are so many 1-loss teams that they would love to rank ahead of the Chiefs. Already Cincinnati is getting put ahead of us, and teams like Baltimore, Houston, New Orleans, and the Tennessee themselves will leap ahead.

I mean, who cares. They're just power rankings. But that's how I think it will go.

notorious 09-26-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10021149)
I think Champ is a liability at CB...

Even the greats lose the battle to age eventually.

Garcia Bronco 09-26-2013 11:51 AM

I agree MHM. He'll move to safety. It just might not be with the Broncos.

whoman69 09-26-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10021162)
The Chiefs' first loss will drop them pretty hard. Even if they make it to 4-0.

I'm looking at that Tennessee game. The Titans have the best defense we've faced all year, and I'm worried if that isn't the first game when we start turning the ball over. If our offense hasn't improved a bit by the time that happens, we're in a pretty big rut.

If that Tennessee loss happens the way I think it will, we'll drop at least 5 slots. The media still doesn't quite trust us yet, and there are so many 1-loss teams that they would love to rank ahead of the Chiefs. Already Cincinnati is getting put ahead of us, and teams like Baltimore, Houston, New Orleans, and the Tennessee themselves will leap ahead.

I mean, who cares. They're just power rankings. But that's how I think it will go.

Can you blame the media for not trusting a 2 win team from the previous year that has yet to show their offense can be an asset?

I'm surprised they're as high as they are. The only thing these polls are good for is water cooler talk.

Fansy the Famous Bard 09-26-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 10021470)
Can you blame the media for not trusting a 2 win team from the previous year that has yet to show their offense can be an asset?

I'm surprised they're as high as they are. The only thing these polls are good for is water cooler talk.

They are good for Knowmo.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-26-2013 05:01 PM

How much does denver drop when Philly caps em?

Quesadilla Joe 09-26-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10022537)
How much does denver drop when Philly caps em?

The Eagles have one of the worst defenses in the league and their offense is going to give Manning plenty of chances to score. This game could get out of hand very fast.

Fat Elvis 09-26-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Just curious.

They will drop to 47th or so; it will be Alex Smith's fault. If we look in the general direction of Geno, however, we might be ranked third even if we lose our remaining games.

Gravedigger 09-26-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10022621)
The Eagles have one of the worst defenses in the league and their offense is going to give Manning plenty of chances to score. This game will get out of hand very fast.

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-26-2013 06:37 PM

**** rankings.

TEX 09-26-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Just curious.

Just keep hoping. I'll do the same concerning Manning's health. I sure hope someone doesn't knock the horsie off the side of his helmet and he's done for the season. If that were to happen, then ....

Lots of questions and concerns would be surrounding Denver's offense, obviously. They're highly ranked right now, but what happens if (ANY TEAM) pulls off a win or two in DEN whenever? You think they fall down beyond #12-15?

Just curious

Pasta Little Brioni 09-26-2013 09:04 PM

This thread is brought to you by....Welches

Quesadilla Joe 09-27-2013 09:44 PM

I'm loving the game plan Eagles fans have put together for the Bronco game on Sunday. LMAO

Quote:

No, full speed ahead. Turnovers and 3 and outs at lightning speed so they won't know what hit 'em
Quote:

I suggest having Nate Allen take Peyton's knees out while he's in the huddle calling the next play. Manning is out for the game and Allen is ejected. It is a veritable 2 for 1 for the Eagles.
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5097/myd9.png

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com