ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Chiefs=Champions 12-30-2012 07:21 PM

FUUUUUUCK dont want to leave keyboard.. If Pioli is fired Hunt will be showered with praise, if he is retained he will be taunted and booed until my throat is sore.

mnchiefsguy 12-30-2012 07:27 PM

Bill Williamson at ESPN thinks both RC and Pioli will be gone, although he barely mentioned it in his blog, he was too busy sucking off Peyton Manning.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest

Wish they would just announce it now...the season is done, need to get started on rebuilding this team for the future.

htismaqe 12-30-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9254867)
That NFL.com report is losing steam.

It was updated at 8am, 10am and 3pm (loose times). Article stated that Mike Florio said Pioli was staying. As of tonight, ProFootballTalk has Pioli back on the bubble.

Ian Rape-a-horse says Kirk Ferentz has no buyout (he does, the contract floated earlier today is an old version) and that coaches are calling around. Not 100% accurate. But Peter King has shot down the Ferentz to KC rumors.

I'm not adding anything of value of here but that damn report is breaking apart as this day gets longer.

Ferentz' buyout is north of $20M I am being told. I am also being told there is no way in hell the KC thing happens...

BigMeatballDave 12-30-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9254676)
word on the street? JFC thats some real reporting there.

It came from the same 22 guys off the street that Haley said he could win 2 games with.

htismaqe 12-30-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

It was updated at 8am, 10am and 3pm (loose times). Article stated that Mike Florio said Pioli was staying. As of tonight, ProFootballTalk has Pioli back on the bubble.

Ian Rape-a-horse says Kirk Ferentz has no buyout (he does, the contract floated earlier today is an old version) and that coaches are calling around. Not 100% accurate. But Peter King has shot down the Ferentz to KC rumors.

I'm not adding anything of value of here but that damn report is breaking apart as this day gets longer.

Also, I am convinced King talked with Pioli directly.

Easy 6 12-30-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9255006)
FUUUUUUCK dont want to leave keyboard...

That sums up my feelings for this entire night, i want to hash this all out on the planet BAD tonight... but wanna go home to watch boys-was, where my computer is down and not coming out of the shop til tomorrow.

Ma wants the couch, i wanna go home... I'LL MISS YOU, GUIS!

BryanBusby 12-30-2012 08:09 PM

As stupid as this franchise is, I just can't see Pioli keeping his job after tomorrow.

BigRedChief 12-30-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Just heard something different that is really really pissing me off.

BS rumors don't have legs like this one.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-30-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9255308)

What did you hear?

DeezNutz 12-30-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Come on, dude. Please don't make this kind of post unless you're going to provide at least a little more detail.

One can infer that you heard that Pioli is staying, but...

BigRedChief 12-30-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9255314)
What did you hear?

Just another rumor. The dude has been right once and wrong twice so not a lot of faith in the info even from a BS rumor level.

Ebolapox 12-30-2012 08:17 PM

you gotta be part of the email club to get the info ;)

Mr_Tomahawk 12-30-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9255326)
Just another rumor. The dude has been right once and wrong twice so not a lot of faith in the info even from a BS rumor level.

Not post-worthy....then why mention it?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-30-2012 08:18 PM

Like the Chiefs floating this out just get fan feedback?

Quote:

DeezNutz 12-30-2012 08:19 PM

Are you serious? These ****ing idiots need fan feedback at this point?