ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

DaKCMan AP 10-19-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9030493)
Do you anything about that Jason Whitlock tweet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9030496)
That's the tweeterie to which I am referring. Answer? Anybody?

FAX

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9030498)
I don't know. I'm looking right now and I hit up Marty so he can see what that is all about.

It was a retweet SOC did to a link about spying on/bugging offices at Arrowhead.

In58men 10-19-2012 12:11 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/20/2ujepeja.jpg

Lets make all kinds of speculations to what he's trying to say.

pr_capone 10-19-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9030728)

I never understood why people insist on making some obscure statement on social media without further explanation.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-19-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9030728)

DeMaurice Smith ‏@DeSmithNFLPA

I have been in touch with Roger. He has formally notified me that he will recused himself. Paul Tagliabue will step in.

He was talking about this.

uninvited 10-19-2012 12:18 PM

yeah, the tweet Whitlock was referring was something like "WOW....serious allegations about Scott Pioli....." then linked to the post by stevieray talking about meeting someone who worked for the Chiefs who said such and such about finding a listening device and quitting....

I'm glad whitlock made his comment and got it deleted. While I don't have any reason to discredit the post you can't seriously lead off with "serious allegations..." and point to a message board where some one says ....I know a guy who ... Blah blah blah...

bad judgement. No harm though.

Incredible Edibles 10-19-2012 12:29 PM

Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated.

alnorth 10-19-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 9030742)
yeah, the tweet Whitlock was referring was something like "WOW....serious allegations about Scott Pioli....." then linked to the post by stevieray talking about meeting someone who worked for the Chiefs who said such and such about finding a listening device and quitting....

I'm glad whitlock made his comment and got it deleted. While I don't have any reason to discredit the post you can't seriously lead off with "serious allegations..." and point to a message board where some one says ....I know a guy who ... Blah blah blah...

bad judgement. No harm though.

ahh, if thats what that was about, Whitlock is right. The @saveourchiefs name is not a random fan who can link to unverified message board rumors, the standard has to be higher than that.

FAX 10-19-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9030941)
ahh, if thats what that was about, Whitlock is right. The @saveourchiefs name is not a random fan who can link to unverified message board rumors, the standard has to be higher than that.

Yes, it does, Mr. alnorth.

Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0 or whomever is responsible for keeping @Saveourchiefs active on a daily basis needs to realize that it isn't a "personal" account. It is spokes-account representing 77,000 Chiefs fans. Honestly, it isn't that difficult. Simply refrain from tweeting opinion or rumor. That's it.

I'm not criticizing. Overall, they're doing a great job ... a fantastic job. But the fact is that people like DEB ALL CAPS and Pioligo's Onyums will be looking for any opportunity to damage the movement's credibility or find a weakness to exploit. It makes no sense to simply hand them the ammo and the gun.

If "whomever it is" feels a burning desire to tweet something else, can they not create a personal account?

FAX

1ChiefsDan 10-19-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9029077)

Been to the FB page. Not sure that makes it a trademark. I am sure there are others on here with more knowledge of legal matters.

BigRedChief 10-19-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9030710)
It was a retweet SOC did to a link about spying on/bugging offices at Arrowhead.

Whoever is running the saveourchiefs.com has to stop making mistakes like this. You are representing 77K people. You cant be re-tweeting rumors and innuendo. This lowers our Chiefs street cred.

Not only do you get into legal issues, those 77K will not grow. This is not some inside info tweet account. It represents 77K Chief fans who want positive change on the Chiefs. Please consider that focus on every tweet sent out under the saveourchiefs account.

AussieChiefsFan 10-19-2012 05:44 PM

Up over 5000 likes on FB

pr_capone 10-19-2012 06:14 PM

Mr. Marty being an internet super badass again.

http://teopespin.com/2012/10/19/save...-by-team-woes/

The Bad Guy 10-19-2012 06:20 PM

I help Marty out with the Twitter and Facebook accounts, but I didn't see what Whitlock was referring to. I'm glad that was corrected and removed because all of the comments are right, we can't deal with speculation at this point.

I've put it out to Stevie that if his friend that was in the FO wants to talk directly to us, we would be more than willing. Of course you run into the non-disclosure stuff, but that's for another day.

Marty, PRCapone and everyone else associated have done an incredible job over the last 2+ weeks. This work will not go in vein. No freaking way.

Hammock Parties 10-19-2012 06:46 PM

It may go in artery, though.

Incredible Edibles 10-19-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9031347)
It may go in artery, though.

That. Haha

Mr_Tomahawk 10-19-2012 08:56 PM

Posted this in the other sticky...guess I could put it here too for an idea...

Like a drinking game...you need to find something that happens during the game that would start a "Fire Pioli" chant.

Post it on the website so hopefully more people start it up at the same time. These people would be obviously located in various parts of the stadium...with hopes the chant would catch on.

Say every time the Chiefs punt you start chanting "Fire Pioli."

I duno...just a random thought...

FAX 10-19-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9031299)
I help Marty out with the Twitter and Facebook accounts, but I didn't see what Whitlock was referring to. I'm glad that was corrected and removed because all of the comments are right, we can't deal with speculation at this point.

I've put it out to Stevie that if his friend that was in the FO wants to talk directly to us, we would be more than willing. Of course you run into the non-disclosure stuff, but that's for another day.

Marty, PRCapone and everyone else associated have done an incredible job over the last 2+ weeks. This work will not go in vein. No freaking way.

I think anyone could tweet that information (with Mr. stevieray's permission, of course) ... just as long as Mr. stevieray and his friend remain anonymous ... and as long as it's not @saveourchiefs.

Mr teedubya would make sense, for example ... he has a boatload of follower peeps ... many of whom are Chiefs fans. I would volunteer myself, but I only have about 40 follower people (although I'd still tweeter it).

In my opinion, Chiefs fans deserve to know what is going on behind the scenes. In fact, they need to know this kind of thing. It reveals and clarifies the kind of person we're dealing with and why we're forced to fight so hard.

FAX

Groves 10-19-2012 10:09 PM

I love the enthusiasm, but I'm not super fond of the blackout idea.

Here's why: truefans

You know there are tons of them, ranging from Dr. Denial to Seņor Senile. Can't swing a dead cat and not hit one.

We've got momentum, we've got media coverage, but the one thing we neither have nor need is....majority.

A plane flies a banner overhead and it looks like we're huge. A billboard displays our wit and brilliance and we're everywhere.

Trying a show of strength with Tshirts at arrowhead? The truth of our smallish numbers come out. Media laughs. Makes our job harder.

Banners and billboards always give the impression of a number GREATER than reality.

By our own admission, the number of people wearing blackout Tshirts will be far LESS than the reality of our numbers.

If pressure and influence is our goal, we need to avoid stratagems that undersell our numbers.

It may be too late to stop the blackout, but I think it will make us look sparse and easily marginalized.

Phobia 10-19-2012 10:34 PM

I tend to agree with Groves. But maybe we'll be surprised. If it stands any kind of chance, it needs to be hammered home until the Bengals game. I also think it was maybe released to the public a little early. If the Chiefs screw up and win against the Raiders that's going to jack up our rhythm. But I don't think that's going to be a problem

CaliforniaChief 10-19-2012 10:39 PM

We need Mellinger and Whitlock to help us.

As I said before, an "all of the above" approach is necessary. The more people hear about it, the more they see it as valid.

pr_capone 10-19-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9031904)
I tend to agree with Groves. But maybe we'll be surprised. If it stands any kind of chance, it needs to be hammered home until the Bengals game. I also think it was maybe released to the public a little early. If the Chiefs screw up and win against the Raiders that's going to jack up our rhythm. But I don't think that's going to be a problem

We had to get out in front of bad pub. When Marty did the interview and the reporter asked what was next, he mentioned the blackout and people took it as if we were gonna run this on the Raiders game and several message boards and fb groups got all sorts of bent out of shape about Chiefs fans wearing Raider colors.

Had no choice. That said, it may be a blessing in disguise. Lots of extra time to beat the drum.

Hammock Parties 10-19-2012 10:42 PM

I have a feeling blowout losses @SD and @PIT could really help.

FAX 10-19-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9031922)
We had to get out in front of bad pub. When Marty did the interview and the reporter asked what was next, he mentioned the blackout and people took it as if we were gonna run this on the Raiders game and several message boards and fb groups got all sorts of bent out of shape about Chiefs fans wearing Raider colors.

Had no choice. That said, it may be a blessing in disguise. Lots of extra time to beat the drum.

I think you're in good shape. It's highly doubtful we'll defeat the Faid which will help. But even if we don't, it will be a relatively minor momentum slow-down that will pick up again soon after. Besides, if we beat the Faiders, the Bengals game it will be a good test of just how well things are going ... black-wise.

FAX

Phobia 10-19-2012 10:51 PM

Yeah, I know crap happens. Not a huge deal. But you really want to make a media blitz starting the Tuesday before that game or the talking heads are going to be sick of talking about it.

NJChiefsFan 10-20-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9031929)
I have a feeling blowout losses @SD and @PIT could really help.

That will not hurt. It will not hurt any of the missions. Pit got their terrible loss for the year out of the way. Hopefully that's it.

pr_capone 10-20-2012 01:37 AM

Having re-thought this... I think we should go another way with the flyers.

We are still going to do flyers but we are going to make them available online only. People can print extra if they so desire and pass them out but distribution of flyers is a pain in the rear.

Business cards.

No loose paper, we save the cost of printing a ton of paper (also less wasteful). Quick and to the point. Easier to pass out if you want to. Also a small memento for yourself for having participated in all this.

These would be double side printed with the design to be determined. Hopefully we can make it local where people can pick them up at multiple locations and keep shipping to a minimum.

007 10-20-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9032234)

We are still going to do flyers but we are going to make them available online only. People can print extra if they so desire and pass them out but distribution of flyers is a pain in the rear.

Business cards.

No loose paper, we save the cost of printing a ton of paper (also less wasteful). Quick and to the point. Easier to pass out if you want to. Also a small memento for yourself for having participated in all this.

These would be double side printed with the design to be determined. Hopefully we can make it local where people can pick them up at multiple locations and keep shipping to a minimum.

Somebody snag one of these for me please.

BigRedChief 10-20-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Business cards.

Flyers, newspaper ads are out of date

Social media can make more progress than those options. We are having success using social media, stay on track.

kcxiv 10-20-2012 06:20 AM

Someone needs to print the Cassel Facts and the Pioli facts and send them to arrowhead. Hell, maybe alot of fans can get in and just flood their snail mail with how bad Pioli has been with all the facts. lol

Iowanian 10-20-2012 08:40 AM

We Love Chiefs. Pioli Doesn't.saveourchiefs.com

The Franchise 10-20-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Business cards.

Dude.....can you mail me a couple? I'd love to get this shit framed with a high res picture of the banner for my man cave.

teedubya 10-20-2012 09:32 AM

Business cards CAN'T be seen on television with a bunch of fans holding them up. It would be a nice addition... but the point is to keep the heat on Pioli. And 5000 FIRE Pioli flyers in the stadium tell a nice story.

The business cards really don't... no one will be holding them up to cameras inside Arrowhead... which is where the punch is.

No camera inside Arrowhead will see the airplane banner.

The ONLY hope to get the message on TV is to have flyers, IMO. It worked with Fire Chilly, in Minnesota. Just my opinion, though. What do I know? LOL.

notorious 10-20-2012 09:34 AM

Does chain email work? Sending a breakdown of Pioli's fail via chain email would multiply quickly.

I hate chain email because it's normally political lies or touchy-feely garbage, but this kind of a thing would be taken seriously.

teedubya 10-20-2012 09:35 AM

This image is from the Minnesota Post, btw... so the media will definitely pick up on this.

http://www.minnpost.com/sites/defaul...9m1/ssc9m1.jpg

Thumbs down on business cards. Make it a poll to see what people think.

pr_capone 10-20-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9032461)
Business cards CAN'T be seen on television with a bunch of fans holding them up. It would be a nice addition... but the point is to keep the heat on Pioli. And 5000 FIRE Pioli flyers in the stadium tell a nice story.

The business cards really don't... no one will be holding them up to cameras inside Arrowhead... which is where the punch is.

No camera inside Arrowhead will see the airplane banner.

The ONLY hope to get the message on TV is to have flyers, IMO. It worked with Fire Chilly, in Minnesota. Just my opinion, though. What do I know? LOL.

People can print their own flyers. We will be making them available online ala Fire Chilly. Thing is that I really don't want people running afoul of Arrowhead security and getting booted from the game.

Not only that but I asked for volunteers and no one stepped up so thinking of something a bit easier to carry.

teedubya 10-20-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9032469)
People can print their own flyers. We will be making them available online ala Fire Chilly. Thing is that I really don't want people running afoul of Arrowhead security and getting booted from the game.

Not only that but I asked for volunteers and no one stepped up so thinking of something a bit easier to carry.

Makes sense... I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks in San Francisco for business or I'd definitely pass some out.

Keep on fighting the good fight, sir.

Incredible Edibles 10-20-2012 10:09 AM

I think large signs are a grea idea. Business cards-not so much.

pr_capone 10-20-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 9032521)
I think large signs are a grea idea. Business cards-not so much.

People will be able to d/l and print their own signs.

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 11:18 AM

This fan base is so ****ing stupid.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...62595535_n.jpg

Incredible Edibles 10-20-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9032538)
People will be able to d/l and print their own signs.

Fair enough. :)

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 12:53 PM

Looking at the weather next week this far out, Looks very very cold with tailgating in the low to mid 20s and gametime temp of 27 degrees

qabbaan 10-20-2012 01:53 PM

Well, good luck. Hopefully this campaign works and change will come.

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 02:59 PM

Good greeting from India my friends. News of your teams troubles I have noted on the Twitter have sparked my curiosity into your soccer team. I have chosen the KC Chiefs to be the sister squad to my Chennai Super Kings. Should you want to adopt Super Kings in return, they are the IPL's most brilliant team. We can be all friends now yes?

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 03:06 PM

It's not a soccer team, Muhammad.

007 10-20-2012 03:20 PM

ROFL

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033082)
It's not a soccer team, Muhammad.

Yes, you are right my new friend. Super Kings is best cricket team, not soccer. My name is Sarguna. What may I be pleasured to know is your good first name?

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 03:41 PM

You can call me Batman.

Easy 6 10-20-2012 03:49 PM

This is a very original kind of put-on, i've yet to see one like this... gotta give the guy his due.

DaKCMan AP 10-20-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punjabi KC (Post 9033069)
Good greeting from India my friends. News of your teams troubles I have noted on the Twitter have sparked my curiosity into your soccer team. I have chosen the KC Chiefs to be the sister squad to my Chennai Super Kings. Should you want to adopt Super Kings in return, they are the IPL's most brilliant team. We can be all friends now yes?

LMAO

BryanBusby 10-20-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punjabi KC (Post 9033117)
Yes, you are right my new friend. Super Kings is best cricket team, not soccer. My name is Sarguna. What may I be pleasured to know is your good first name?

I'm a level 16 Paladin with 42 Hit Points, +16 Charisma and a big sword. U?

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9033219)
I'm a level 16 Paladin with 42 Hit Points, +16 Charisma and a big sword. U?

I am level 34 ( my age! lol) Hindi with 1 wife, 7 kids, and 29 good cows. My sword was confiscated by my wife. Please find my friendship request has been sent my new friend!

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 04:47 PM

Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU ****ERS CAN COOK

Punjabi KC 10-20-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033245)
Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU ****ERS CAN COOK

Hello again Mr. Batman! My wife makes excellent paneer and special curry sauce for rice. Tikki Masala is popular meal across many lands. For me, I cannot cook. If not for my wife I would nightly battle cows and dogs to rummage the trashcans for nutrition. While not quite the same villains a Batman battles, cows bite hard and dogs are just disgusting.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:04 PM

I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Clark isn't firing Pioli. He's too much of a pussy.

Tribal Warfare 10-20-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033277)
I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9033282)
Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

Hammock Parties 10-20-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033277)

Do you think Clark is stupid?

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

Tribal Warfare 10-20-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033288)
Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

We will find out, because of this cause and if Clark stays with the status quo I'll just go to my reserve team I've always had but never turned to because I was raised a Chiefs Fan even though more than half my family are fans of the other team.

1ChiefsDan 10-20-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033289)

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

While I hope he makes a change, I will believe it when I see it. To Clark it isn't a pointless venture. The TV contracts alone bring in enough money to make it worthwhile.

It is whether or not he wants to put up with a virtually empty stadium and take the ridicule of the public and (hopefully) the other owners.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9033289)

It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

BossChief 10-20-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033306)
It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

RunKC 10-20-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9033320)
Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

I want Pioli gone just like you, but I won't believe it until Clark actually does it.

The Hunt's are a bunch of pussies.

I will say this though: Clark will have drawn the line in the sand if Pioli isn't fired on December 31st and I bet my house that if that happens, the majority of fans won't be on Clark's side.

Fish 10-20-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punjabi KC (Post 9033069)

Love your pale ale. Thanks.

OnTheWarpath15 10-21-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9034505)
Love your pale ale. Thanks.

LMAO

bevischief 10-21-2012 07:34 AM

JFC WTF is going on in here?

threebag 10-21-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9033306)

When did you drop the Re from your user name?

In58men 10-21-2012 09:18 AM

@WhitlockJason: Yo @SaveOurChiefs (fan movement in KC) has 80k Twitter followers and has yet to be mentioned by KC Star and most of local KC media.

Dayze 10-21-2012 09:20 AM

Ah shocking. Our media in town are pussies.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sweet, getting some game day love from Jason Whitlock and now Bill Simmons @ ESPN

pr_capone 10-21-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9034966)
Sweet, getting some game day love from Jason Whitlock and now Bill Simmons @ ESPN

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

BigRedChief 10-21-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9034971)
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

The cause is righteous. 1.8 million people just got a tweet about our cause.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 09:42 AM

love how the haters are now attacking followers as "fake" guess they aren't real fans either. Such a hollow argument.

Funny thing...Pioli probably woke up thinking we were taking today off.

Whoops.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 09:47 AM

Breaking News....Scott Pioli responds!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HfLL-IMt-So" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In58men 10-21-2012 09:49 AM

@JayGlazer: Got big breaking news at the start of FOXNFLSUNDAY. 15 minutes from showtime

I posted this in another thread, but the traffic was slow. Maybe it'll catch some attention here.

Also **** Pioli

Easy 6 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

It really is something to see how much momentum this has acquired, its very impressive, you handful of guys guiding it.

A ton of passion, a little money, and a strong push from Jwhit goes a long way.

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9035034)
@JayGlazer: Got big breaking news at the start of FOXNFLSUNDAY. 15 minutes from showtime

I posted this in another thread, but the traffic was slow. Maybe it'll catch some attention here.

Also **** Pioli

What was it?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 10:39 AM

Chargers got busted for using a banned substance of some type

bevischief 10-21-2012 10:49 AM

Coaching?

FAX 10-21-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9035180)
Coaching?

ROFL

Proactiv.

FAX

Incredible Edibles 10-21-2012 03:16 PM

I wonder if Romeo is going to be feelin' the heat from Pioli after he told KC residents to follow @Saveourchiefs on twitter. Lol. Awesome.