ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

okcchief 12-15-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9211524)
I would trade the **** out of Kevin Love for a really good 2 guard right now.

We're basically a backcourt of point guards. It's ****ing insane.

There would have to be some other stuff coming with it. I can't think of a 2 guard in the league on the block that would be worth Love.

RealSNR 12-15-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9211537)
There would have to be some other stuff coming with it. I can't think of a 2 guard in the league on the block that would be worth Love.

In my "this shit would never ****ing happen" fantasy dreams:

The Lakers decide they can't keep this up. They have to start over, and trade Kobe to the Wolves.

Yeah, laugh away, but man that would be so hot

okcchief 12-15-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9211533)
Good road win for the Warriors, again.

Really good.

Atlanta's been playing well and you stomped them on their home court.

I have to give Mark Jackson credit. He's doing a really good job. A much better coach than analyst. I couldn't stand him in that role.

okcchief 12-15-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9211544)

The Lakers decide they can't keep this up. They have to start over, and trade Kobe to the Wolves.

I guess you can hope for a total implosion, but is bet they'd ask for more than Love. I don't see the Lakers trading Kobe unless he REALLY gets in to it with management, and I don't see Kobe playing on Minnesota regardless.

Actually, if Houston can't deal Lin trading Harden for Love wouldn't be a bad trade for either team.

okcchief 12-15-2012 09:51 PM

I love league pass. I need to call Direct TV and get this shit on the cheap.

Al Bundy 12-15-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9211545)
Really good.

I have to give Mark Jackson credit. He's doing a really good job. A much better coach than analyst. I couldn't stand him in that role.

They are playing D.

dirk digler 12-15-2012 10:04 PM

Celtics get their ass beat again... Right now if they are lucky to make the playoffs they are 1 series and done.

mcaj22 12-15-2012 10:08 PM

you know it's bad when Gary Neal and Tiago Splitter have their way

SAUTO 12-15-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9211550)
I guess you can hope for a total implosion, but is bet they'd ask for more than Love. I don't see the Lakers trading Kobe unless he REALLY gets in to it with management, and I don't see Kobe playing on Minnesota regardless.

Actually, if Houston can't deal Lin trading Harden for Love wouldn't be a bad trade for either team.

Houston is going to trade lin?
Posted via Mobile Device

RustShack 12-15-2012 10:49 PM

I love me some Kyrie Irving.

okcchief 12-15-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9211653)
Houston is going to trade lin?
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think they can because they overpaid him, but they should. Harden is the primary ball handler because he's better at it, and Lin can't play off the ball. They should probably bring him off the bench if they keep both.

KevB 12-15-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9211545)

Is there a more frustrating player in the league than Josh Smith? Maybe Cousins. (of course, I have them both on my fantasy team - wtf was I thinking). Smoove has talent to burn, but offensively you just have no idea what he's going to give you night to night. And defensively, he's been around too long to have the lapses that he has every game.

KevB 12-15-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9211554)
I love league pass. I need to call Direct TV and get this shit on the cheap.

Expand on this thought please?

KevB 12-15-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9211544)

Kobe would retire before he'd start over in Minny. He's a Laker for life.

okcchief 12-15-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9211705)
Is there a more frustrating player in the league than Josh Smith? Maybe Cousins. (of course, I have them both on my fantasy team - wtf was I thinking). Smoove has talent to burn, but offensively you just have no idea what he's going to give you night to night. And defensively, he's been around too long to have the lapses that he has every game.

Those are probably the 2. Smart was so pissed at Cousins last night he benched him in the 4th quarter. They played better with him out. Talent wise he could be one of the best players in the league though.