ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Jerm 09-30-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10034136)
Mizzou players don't do shit in the NFL.

Learn from a real program bitch.

You're right...Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Sheldon Richardson, William Moore...I mean they don't do shit.

Bambi 09-30-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10034203)
You're right...Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Sheldon Richardson, William Moore...I mean they don't do shit.

Aldon Smith is a great talent. I wish he played in the NFL.

I like the others as contributors but no real stars there.

Chiefspants 09-30-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Guys, from a KU fan, if you'd just put the fellow on ignore you'd save yourselves a lot of trouble.

Saul Good 09-30-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Jeremy Maclin...Danario Alexander...Witherspoon...Ziggy Hood...all bums

Bowser 09-30-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ek0ANQ8bRfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bambi 09-30-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10034318)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ek0ANQ8bRfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fun play. Wonder how the rest of the game turned out.

kchero 09-30-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Another full reerun moment for you on this board I see.

notorious 09-30-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10034355)
Fun play. Wonder how the rest of the game turned out.

The same as 3 other games of the last 20 between them.

Bambi 09-30-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 10034373)
Another full reerun moment for you on this board I see.

If you're going to take a shot be ready for the repercussions. We can continue to watch the types of Chris Harris and Aqib Talib make big time plays in primetime and in the playoffs.

Or we can sit and watch Aldon Smith driving around drunk.

I prefer football.

kepp 09-30-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10027847)
I'm glad to see so many of the big time scheduling decision makers posting in this thread.

You guys let us know when you work that out.

LMAO

LOL - Hey...have your people call my people...or are you SCARED?!?

Prison Bitch 09-30-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10034381)
If you're going to take a shot be ready for the repercussions. We can continue to watch the types of Chris Harris and Aqib Talib make big time plays in primetime and in the playoffs.

I prefer football.

Aldon needs help. Obviously he's a troubled man with a great deal of talent. But that alcohol problem.....I feel bad for him and I hope he gets better because that sucks for any human or their family, to go through.

I just wish the Mizzou culture that tolerates and applauds drinking & driving (Laurie, Pinkel, et al) would be taken more seriously by their fanbase. Before something awful happens.

Bambi 09-30-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10034524)
Aldon needs help. Obviously he's a troubled man with a great deal of talent. But that alcohol problem.....I feel bad for him and I hope he gets better because that sucks for any human or their family, to go through.

I just wish the Mizzou culture that tolerates and applauds drinking & driving (Laurie, Pinkel, et al) would be taken more seriously by their fanbase. Before something awful happens.

Back when Mizzou was still around I made a thread documenting all their drug and alcohol abuse problems.

I agree it would be good to see them try and implement some kind of institutional control.

Prison Bitch 09-30-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10034578)
I agree it would be good to see them try and implement some kind of institutional control.

When their biggest donor and then the head football coach are both nailed for DUI in Columbia, it sets a terrible precedent for the athletes who go through there. How much of Aldon's alcoholism is attributable to these "leaders of men" is impossible to know. But the question must be asked.

Saul Good 09-30-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

I had the strangest thing happen to me today. I grabbed a new note pad, and someone had written a list of Pro Bowl players from KU playing in the NFL on every page.

kchero 09-30-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10034381)

I prefer football.

Its not a shot, take off your fanboy glasses and take a look.

NFL College Pipelines per School

Missouri: 29

Kansas: 11

http://www.profootballrosters.com/20...nes-by-school/

I honestly am not trying to bag on KU, but if you are going to come in to this thread with that weak statement then you are going to get served.