ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Imon Yourside 05-15-2012 11:07 PM

Shitass servers finally came back up right before leaving for work, and they went down right as i was coming home. **** these assholes!

scorpio 05-15-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8618714)
It'll smooth out just like WoW did. But this never should have been an issue. You should always be able to play offline single player. But we gotta fight that evil piracy, (and piss off millions of loyal paying customers).

It's not piracy, it's cheating they're worried about; stat hacking, boosting, item duping, etc. Blizz would love for all of their games to be viable as e-sports, and this is pretty much the only way they can keep the playing field level.

drunkie 05-15-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio (Post 8618899)
It's not piracy, it's cheating they're worried about; stat hacking, boosting, item duping, etc. Blizz would love for all of their games to be viable as e-sports, and this is pretty much the only way they can keep the playing field level.

wrong. they have stated countless times they do not want d3 or be a esport an will not support it being turned into one. the online only mode was to stop the hacks they say yet most of the hacks that was in d2 was online only. they claim online only was to stop pirating an cheats an it will stop none of the above.

you know the damn pirated copy of d3 has been up an running without all these server crashes? the pirates can run the game better then blizzard can.

Imon Yourside 05-15-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8618912)
wrong. they have stated countless times they do not want d3 or be a esport an will not support it being turned into one. the online only mode was to stop the hacks they say yet most of the hacks that was in d2 was online only. they claim online only was to stop pirating an cheats an it will stop none of the above.

you know the damn pirated copy of d3 has been up an running without all these server crashes? the pirates can run the game better then blizzard can.

The game won't be pirated until a server emulator comes out, probably a year away. Now hopefully we'll get bots soon enough though. ;)

Bump 05-15-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8618873)
so that's what ... 12:45 a.m in KC?

it's going to be down for 2 hours?

WTF?!?!?

Blizzard needs to be kicked in their collective nutsacks. They had 10 ****ing years to get this figured out and they blew it.

ima going to bed

1:45 am in KC

Silock 05-15-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

The pirate server isn't getting asspounded like the real ones are.

scorpio 05-15-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

the online only mode was to stop the hacks.

That's exactly what I said. Please stop being stupid.

Bump 05-15-2012 11:32 PM

Deja Vu

last night we wait till 2am and tonight we wait till 2am

BryanBusby 05-15-2012 11:48 PM

your typical Diablo 3 player currently on the official forums:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GsqUZkmO-zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fairplay 05-15-2012 11:54 PM

I'm glad i didn't buy the game.

Imon Yourside 05-16-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8618964)
I'm glad i didn't buy the game.

You do realize you're missing out on perhaps the largest nerdrage in nerdrage history right?

Fairplay 05-16-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8618971)
You do realize you're missing out on perhaps the largest nerdrage in nerdrage history right?

Actually i have studying to do and trying to prioritize my time. If i bought the game it wouldn't be doing me any favors.

pr_capone 05-16-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8618971)

Right now, so are the people that actually bought the game.

hometeam 05-16-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8619036)
Right now, so are the people that actually bought the game.

Everyone can participate in the nerdrage, just look at the d3 forums~

People act like the biggest game launch in history is going to go perfectly.

Sofa King 05-16-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8619090)
Everyone can participate in the nerdrage, just look at the d3 forums~

People act like the biggest game launch in history is going to go perfectly.

IT SHOULD! BLIZZARD HAS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE IT WORK THEY MUST HATE EVERYONE THEY ARE A SHIT COMPANY I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN IM RETURNING THIS SHIT!!!11!111!!!!!!11!!!!!!1EVLEVNTY