ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230465)

Easy 6 04-19-2015 12:00 PM

Really enjoyed the free card yesterday, some great action.

Holloway was absolutely unhittable, dude didn't stop moving for one second, it was like watching that X Men mutant that can appear and disappear at will.

Rockhold was a beast, Machidas finesse style couldn't come close to matching dudes power.

And perhaps most surprising of all, I actually enjoyed watching my first chick fight... that little Vanzant is a dynamo, very impressive, she started off with heavy pressure and it only got heavier as the fight went on.

And man, both of those girls have some really sweet asses, lotsa very interesting camera shots, this chick fight thing might just grow on me...

alnorth 04-20-2015 01:48 PM

The UFC and Reebok just announced a major change to how the new sponsor money is going to be paid out. After talking to their fighters, the UFC decided to scrap their idea of paying based on ranking, and instead it will be based on tenure. By tenure, they don't mean time, but number of bouts, so that'll be great for the really active fighters like Cowboy Cerrone.

WEC and Strikeforce fights also count for tenure, with pay based on these tiers: 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, and 21+ bouts. Also, champions and challengers will get extra sponsor money for championship fights.

alnorth 04-21-2015 08:18 PM

Rampage was able to get the injunction lifted and he's back on the UFC 186 card.

I'm still not paying for that

alnorth 04-24-2015 05:49 PM

So.... UFC 186 tomorrow night. lol

I've decided to see it at BWW, because in the extremely unlikely case that Mighty Mouse loses, I wouldn't want to miss that, but otherwise this card is hot garbage.

In58men 04-25-2015 08:00 AM

Anybody watching the Wladimir Klitschko fight tonight?

alnorth 04-25-2015 08:17 AM

Apparently they are going to close and curtain off the top tier of the arena, and everyone is getting a seat upgrade. The gate for this event is going to be hilariously terrible.

Combine that with the fact that people are probably saving their money for the MayPac fight next weekend, and I think when they release the numbers in a month or two, this PPV is also going to tell us what the baseline number of buys is. (baseline = how many people will buy every PPV no matter what is on the card)

alnorth 04-26-2015 04:03 PM

There is a huge rumor going around on Jon Jones. Its big and specific enough that we'll know if its bullshit or not soon. The rumors are saying that Jones just did something really stupid, is in deep legal shit, and is out of UFC 187.

Jerm 04-26-2015 04:18 PM

Eh apparently he caused a car accident, fled the scene, and cocaine was found in his car...

Jesus Christ...

alnorth 04-26-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11460736)
Eh apparently he caused a car accident, fled the scene, and cocaine was found in his car...

Jesus Christ...

Wouldn't that be at least 3 stars in GTA?

alnorth 04-26-2015 04:43 PM

Still nothing. This supposedly happened 3 hours ago. ABQ media should be all over their police sources on this by now. If its not confirmed very soon, then its bullshit, and it might be enough of a delay to go ahead and say its crap now.

alnorth 04-26-2015 05:21 PM

Real media is beginning to tentatively confirm that Jones is out of 187 for some unknown reason. Everything else might be BS.

Jerm 04-26-2015 05:23 PM

Yeah this is getting bizarre...

SAUTO 04-26-2015 05:24 PM

Lots reporting hit and run and cocaine...

But no coke head could do what he does ROFL

Jerm 04-26-2015 05:33 PM

@arielhelwani: All the closest sources I know to JBJ have not spoken to him in over 24 hours. Trying to weed fact from fiction, friends. Please standby.

What the hell....

alnorth 04-26-2015 05:40 PM

For some reason the official twitter of the ABQ Police decided to tweet this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We CANNOT confirm that Jon Jones was involved in a H&amp;R traffic accident from this morning. The investigation is ongoing.</p>&mdash; Albuquerque Police (@ABQPOLICE) <a href="https://twitter.com/ABQPOLICE/status/592468926136647680">April 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Investigation is ongoing? If he had nothing to do with the hit and run that happened a few hours ago in ABQ, you'd think they'd either say so, or say nothing.

Chromatic 04-26-2015 05:54 PM

I think something ****ed up has happened. This rumor mill has been going on for 5+ hours now so Dana and the brass at the UFC had to have heard of it. If it was nothing, they would have put out a statement by now.

alnorth 04-26-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 11460824)
I think something ****ed up has happened. This rumor mill has been going on for 5+ hours now so Dana and the brass at the UFC had to have heard of it. If it was nothing, they would have put out a statement by now.

Yeah, a couple guys who are real media have said that the fighter, his people, and the UFC are usually quick when BS rumors are swirling, but in this case, no one is saying a word.

SAUTO 04-26-2015 06:07 PM

By the way this is playing out I would think he's ****ed.

They are just hoping there is some way they can spin that he wasn't in the car I'm betting

alnorth 04-26-2015 07:10 PM

Jon Jones is a "person of interest" in a hit and run, and wanted by the ABQ police for questioning. The whole cocaine part seems to be false.

The fight is not actually off yet, but its obviously "in jeopardy" because of this incident.

TimBone 04-26-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11460929)
Jon Jones is a "person of interest" in a hit and run, and wanted by the ABQ police for questioning. The whole cocaine part seems to be false.

The fight is not actually off yet, but its obviously "in jeopardy" because of this incident.

I'm completely speculating....but with a guy like Jon jones, who has so much to lose by making a stupid decision, why would he flee a car accident? Only things I can think of are he was either drunk, or had illegal substances (cocoaine) in his car.

SAUTO 04-26-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11460939)
I'm completely speculating....but with a guy like Jon jones, who has so much to lose by making a stupid decision, why would he flee a car accident? Only things I can think of are he was either drunk, or had illegal substances (cocoaine) in his car.

Mmanews basically makes it sound like they are insinuating someone else was driving...http://www.mmanews.com/jon-jones-inv...7-title-fight/

Another person involved in the incident, moving parts...

alnorth 04-26-2015 09:30 PM

UFC Statement:

"We are aware that the Albuquerque Police Department is interested in speaking to Jon Jones regarding his possible involvement in a motor vehicle accident. We are in the process of gathering facts and will reserve further comment until more information is available."

edit: Jon Jones is not just a "person of interest" any more, ABQ Police have named him the suspect.

Quote:

"Yes, he is the suspect and we're hoping that he will contact us to give us his side of the story," Drobik told MMAFighting.com.

The Albuquerque PD Department is asking Jones to reach out by calling (505) 242-2677.

BigCatDaddy 04-26-2015 09:34 PM

Probably drunk.

BigCatDaddy 04-26-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11460798)
Lots reporting hit and run and cocaine...

<b>But no coke head could do what he does ROFL</b>

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11460929)
Jon Jones is a "person of interest" in a hit and run, and wanted by the ABQ police for questioning. <b>The whole cocaine part seems to be false.</b>

You just totally blue balled Sauto LMAO

SAUTO 04-26-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11461088)
You just totally blue balled Sauto LMAO

I'm wondering why it would seem false?

Everything written by anyone other than pd or ufc has said drugs were in the car

BigCatDaddy 04-26-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11461089)

Everything written by anyone other than pd or ufc has said drugs were in the car

Don't know man. But if I'm leaving the scene to avoid getting caught with drugs I'm probably not leaving them in the car I was driving.

alnorth 04-26-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11461089)

The cop who was talking to the media was a bit forceful. Said no drugs were found and "he has no idea how the hell" that story started.

Now, its entirely possible Jon Jones was high and fled because he knew he'd fail a drug test, but the rumors flying around at the time were pretty definitive saying the police found drugs.

alnorth 04-26-2015 09:44 PM

Did a bit of research on the applicable crimes involved. If he can pass a drug test when he finally talks to the cops, then since there was reportedly not serious injuries involved (which would be some type of felony), then this hit and run is a misdemeanor in NM, which means either a fine, jail "less than a year", or both at the discretion of the judge.

BigCatDaddy 04-26-2015 09:46 PM

Is it common these days to do blood test if there is an accident?

alnorth 04-26-2015 10:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/yyINOrE.jpg

TimBone 04-26-2015 10:28 PM

He'll turn himself in when he sobers up.

alnorth 04-26-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11461132)
He'll turn himself in when he sobers up.

If he's high, then it might take 48 hours

alnorth 04-26-2015 11:02 PM

Statement from the city of Albuquerque, NM

Quote:

The Albuquerque Police Department is actively seeking UFC Fighter Jon Jones for questioning in regards to his possible involvement in a hit-and-run accident, near the intersection of Juan Tabo and Southern, in Southeast Albuquerque early this morning, April 26, 2015.

A pregnant female in her 20s, who was the driver of a separate vehicle, was taken to a local hospital for minor injuries.

Officers attempted to contact Mr. Jones at his residence Sunday evening, but were unsuccessful. We have also reached out to his lawyer, but as of now, have not heard back.

The Albuquerque Police Department is asking Mr. Jones to please contact us as we continue to investigate by calling (505) 242-COPS (2677).

More information will be provided when it becomes available.

SAUTO 04-27-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11461096)
Is it common these days to do blood test if there is an accident?

if there is a death

alnorth 04-27-2015 09:39 AM

New Info!

The reason why ABQ police are naming Jon Jones the H&R suspect, is because an off-duty cop was on the scene before he fled. The police report also says Jones was driving a rental car, and there was a marijuana pipe in the car before he took off.

edit: Jon Jones did not drive off, he left the rental car and fled on foot. He also left behind documents belonging to Jon Jones. Cops found a pipe and Marijuana in the rental car. Witnesses say he ran a red light, crashed into a car, then after he got out he went back into his car to grab a "large handful of bills" before jumping a fence and running off.

Easy 6 04-27-2015 09:46 AM

Wow, he's been in epic meltdown mode for a while now and this is the crowning glory.

alnorth 04-27-2015 09:51 AM

I don't see how he fights in UFC 187 after that. Well, maybe his lawyers can delay any hearings long enough until after the fight, and he can convince a judge that he isn't a flight risk, but even then there will be pressure on the UFC to take him off the card. Maybe they'll go through with it anyway, and say he hasn't had his day in court yet, I dunno.

Regardless if he fights or not, if it was just a misdemeanor H&R, maybe he gets off with a fine, but you throw in his history, the MJ, and the cop's report and I assume the judge will want to give him something.

alnorth 04-27-2015 09:56 AM

A summons has been issued, and Jon Jones has 4 weeks to appear in court before it goes to warrant.

edit: hahahaha, I just realized, he fled, came back, and grabbed the cash before running off again, but he did not take his documents or the drugs. What a freaking dumbass. They eventually would have figured out it was his rental car, but still.

WhawhaWhat 04-27-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461489)
A summons has been issued, and Jon Jones has 4 weeks to appear in court before it goes to warrant.

He'll use that special shampoo and let everything else clear his system, blood and urine, and then show up to court next week saying everything was a misunderstanding.

alnorth 04-27-2015 10:06 AM

If the court doesn't keep JBJ from leaving NM, it'll be very interesting to see what the UFC does. That card takes a very big hit without the LHW title fight. If they don't want the PR fiasco of JBJ fighting in the midst of this mess, maybe they can vacate the title and have Rumble fight someone else for it?

SAUTO 04-27-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461458)
New Info!

The reason why ABQ police are naming Jon Jones the H&R suspect, is because an off-duty cop was on the scene before he fled. The police report also says Jones was driving a rental car, and there was a marijuana pipe in the car before he took off.

edit: Jon Jones did not drive off, he left the rental car and fled on foot. He also left behind documents belonging to Jon Jones. Cops found a pipe and Marijuana in the rental car. Witnesses say he ran a red light, crashed into a car, then after he got out he went back into his car to grab a "large handful of bills" before jumping a fence and running off.

but the officer "had no idea in hell" how rumors got started about drugs in the car...

SAUTO 04-27-2015 10:39 AM

im still betting they were going with the "someone else was driving" right up to the point they found out an officer saw HIM...

KCUnited 04-27-2015 10:39 AM

Surprised he didn't stop to autograph ol girls pregnant belly before he fled.

What a dumbass.

alnorth 04-27-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11461555)
but the officer "had no idea in hell" how rumors got started about drugs in the car...

Not "drugs", cocaine. No one anywhere was talking about "drugs" or MJ. He had no idea how in the hell the rumors about cocaine started.

New World Order 04-27-2015 11:23 AM

The entire police report is hilarious. A black male is seen taking a large stack of cash running to the hills...

Feels like it is something out of Cops.

SAUTO 04-27-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461584)
Not "drugs", cocaine. No one anywhere was talking about "drugs" or MJ. He had no idea how in the hell the rumors about cocaine started.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461093)
The cop who was talking to the media was a bit forceful. Said no drugs were found and "he has no idea how the hell" that story started.

Now, its entirely possible Jon Jones was high and fled because he knew he'd fail a drug test, but the rumors flying around at the time were pretty definitive saying the police found drugs.

ok so which was it?

the cop said no DRUGS were found which at this point we all know that is bull shit.

New World Order 04-27-2015 11:29 AM

I think pot was found in the car.

raybec 4 04-27-2015 11:30 AM

This is shocking, nothing in Jones past would point to this even being remotely true.

SAUTO 04-27-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11461641)
This is shocking, nothing in Jones past would point to this even being remotely true.

really? failing a drug test for cocaine and then entering rehab only to check himself out prior to finishing a day doesnt lead one to think he may have issues?

New World Order 04-27-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11461645)
really? failing a drug test for cocaine and then entering rehab only to check himself out prior to finishing a day doesnt lead one to think he may have issues?

He's being sarcastic.

I think?

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:04 PM

police report

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:08 PM

There is no way Jones fights next month

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11461700)
There is no way Jones fights next month

My prediction:

UFC 187 has an interim championship LHW fight between Rumble and whoever. JBJ does whatever he has to do with the court. Rumble (IC) vs Jones (C) penciled in for the December UFC PPV in NYC.

If Jones is hammered much harder by the courts than expected, then they'll strip him and promote Rumble to champion.

raybec 4 04-27-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11461650)
He's being sarcastic.

I think?

Yes, I was being sarcastic, DUI crash in the Bentley, coke drug test, and 1 day rehab. Not a good couple of years on the personal front there.

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461709)
My prediction:

UFC 187 has an interim championship LHW fight between Rumble and whoever. JBJ does whatever he has to do with the court. Rumble (IC) vs Jones (C) penciled in for the December UFC PPV in NYC.

If Jones is hammered much harder by the courts than expected, then they'll strip him and promote Rumble to champion.

Yeah, could see gus or cormier stepping up to fight AJ.

Really disappointing tho...

raybec 4 04-27-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11461716)
Yeah, could see gus or cormier stepping up to fight AJ.

Really disappointing tho...

Not Gus, Rumble just destroyed him

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11461718)
Not Gus, Rumble just destroyed him

I know, but Cormier already has a fight lined up and no one else makes much sense. Gus is still 2nd in LHW rankings.

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:24 PM

Ryan Bader has already started to ask Dana White and the UFC over twitter for the fight against Rumble in 187.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but there might not be much else for options, and he is somehow #5.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If the rumors are true with Jones, hope everyone is ok &amp; if I&#39;m needed to step in 4 the belt I am more than willing to fight AJ <a href="https://twitter.com/danawhite">@danawhite</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Bader (@ryanbader) <a href="https://twitter.com/ryanbader/status/592463845718818816">April 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

KC native 04-27-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461734)
Ryan Bader has already started to ask Dana White and the UFC over twitter for the fight against Rumble in 187.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but there might not be much else for options, and he is somehow #5.

Would be awful. Bader would get folded within 2-3 minutes.

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11461738)

A coronation of Rumble is probably better than cancelling the fight altogether if it comes to it. They can't rematch him and Gus right after he wrecked Gus in front of his home country.

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11461738)

Or it could be magnificent

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-27-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461734)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If the rumors are true with Jones, hope everyone is ok &amp; if I'm needed to step in 4 the belt I am more than willing to fight AJ <a href="https://twitter.com/danawhite">@danawhite</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Bader (@ryanbader) <a href="https://twitter.com/ryanbader/status/592463845718818816">April 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

Lol. What a loser.

raybec 4 04-27-2015 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461739)
A coronation of Rumble is probably better than cancelling the fight altogether if it comes to it. They can't rematch him and Gus right after he wrecked Gus in front of his home country.

Bader and DC are fighting next, if anyone gets pulled from that card it'll be DC

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11461750)
Bader and DC are fighting next, if anyone gets pulled from that card it'll be DC

oh thats right. Well, there you go. Rumble vs DC would actually be interesting.

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:34 PM

But then I would hate to see DC vs Jones if DC somehow gets a decision.

I'm sad.

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11461756)
But then I would hate to see DC vs Jones if DC somehow gets a decision.

I'm sad.

Blame it on Jones. He's the reason we can't have nice things, like a JBJ vs Rumble fight. We have to settle for alternative LHW bouts now.

New World Order 04-27-2015 12:37 PM

Too bad they cant throw in Anderson Silva. AJ vs Silva would be sweet.

alnorth 04-27-2015 12:39 PM

Oh, I don't think we mentioned this yet, but apparently about 20-30 minutes after the wreck, Jones posted some stupid little thing on instagram from what looks like his home where he was doing some recent meme. Obviously he was trying to build a "I wasn't there, see, why would I do this if I had just gotten in an accident."

I think he quickly realized that he got identified and it wasn't going to work, so he deleted it.

alnorth 04-27-2015 01:40 PM

More news: previously, people were assuming that this H&R would be a misdemeanor because the injuries were reported to be minor. However, real media are now starting to report that the woman may have a broken bone, and if that ends up being the case, then this is a felony hit and run with fines and jail of up to 3 years.

edit: Ariel Helwani (MMA news does not get more credible than him, if he says something, it is true) is reporting that she has a broken arm, and that the ABQ PD is now investigating this as a 3rd degree felony. The ABQ PD is probably going to put together an arrest warrant soon.

alnorth 04-27-2015 01:45 PM

Jon Jones is done. Maybe not done from fighting forever, but if ABQ Police issues a felony arrest warrant, then he is not fighting this year, and he's gonna get stripped.

KC native 04-27-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461834)
More news: previously, people were assuming that this H&R would be a misdemeanor because the injuries were reported to be minor. However, real media are now starting to report that the woman may have a broken bone, and if that ends up being the case, then this is a felony hit and run with fines and jail of up to 3 years.

edit: Ariel Helwani (MMA news does not get more credible than him, if he says something, it is true) is reporting that she has a broken arm, and that the ABQ PD is now investigating this as a 3rd degree felony. The ABQ PD is probably going to put together an arrest warrant soon.

He'll get probabtion and make a settlement with her.

alnorth 04-27-2015 01:53 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>An arrest warrant is coming for Jon Jones. Female in accident has a broken arm. Charge will be felony leaving the scene of an accident</p>&mdash; Jason Floyd (@Jason_Floyd) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jason_Floyd/status/592777894952357889">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

alnorth 04-27-2015 01:58 PM

Over/Under on number of hours (starting right now, 3PM Central) before Reebok drops him?

I'll say 18

Chromatic 04-27-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461840)
Jon Jones is done. Maybe not done from fighting forever, but if ABQ Police issues a felony arrest warrant, then he is not fighting this year, and he's gonna get stripped.

Stripped of his title? Very possible. Cut? No.

UFC isn't going to release him into a big cash pile that Belator would throw at him to enhance their brand. No matter how big a scumbag Jones is, he would help out UFC's competition immensely.

He'll fight in the octagon again, most likely under some phony "redemption" story, and they'll take it from there.

alnorth 04-27-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 11461925)
Stripped of his title? Very possible. Cut? No.

UFC isn't going to release him into a big cash pile that Belator would throw at him to enhance their brand. No matter how big a scumbag Jones is, he would help out UFC's competition immensely.

He'll fight in the octagon again, most likely under some phony "redemption" story, and they'll take it from there.

Well yeah, of course he's not getting cut. The UFC will suspend him and let him rot without income or fights until they can finally start giving him fights again.

TimBone 04-27-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 11461868)
Over/Under on number of hours (starting right now, 3PM Central) before Reebok drops him?

I'll say 18

If your last few posts are true, I'll take the under on that 18 hours.

alnorth 04-27-2015 07:21 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>ABQ PD has confirmed to me that Jon Jones is now in police custody.</p>&mdash; Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) <a href="https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/592856435215720449">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/rfalcon1427">@rfalcon1427</a> Thx for the question, Rick. We&#39;re reserving judgement until more facts about the incident and Jones&#39; involvement are available.</p>&mdash; Reebok (@Reebok) <a href="https://twitter.com/Reebok/status/592840153955180545">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

BigCatDaddy 04-27-2015 07:49 PM

Sounds like the popos were out to nail the black guy.

alnorth 04-27-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11462302)
Sounds like the popos were out to nail the black guy.

If he was wearing those new Reebok pump sneakers, then they may have allowed him to outrun and evade the cops for over 24 hours. Sounds like some pretty good shoes to me.

alnorth 04-27-2015 08:02 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>UFC fighter Jon Jones has been booked into Bernalillo County MDC without incident.</p>&mdash; Albuquerque Police (@ABQPOLICE) <a href="https://twitter.com/ABQPOLICE/status/592866504602943491">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NOW, this is the moment UFC fans around the world have been waiting for: live, from Albuquerque, New Mexico... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's TIME!!! A felony arraignment for leaving the scene of an accident!