ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Bomb Exploded at Boston Marathon Finish Line (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272120)

Rams Fan 04-15-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Cuckold (Post 9589856)
I'm shocked that Muslims might be behind this. Absolutely shocked since islam is the religion of peace lulz.

The acts of individuals do not represent a billion people.

Bwana 04-15-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

I'm shocked that Muslims might be behind this. Absolutely shocked since islam is the religion of peace lulz.

Gee, now all we need is a Denise appearance and this thread is complete.

LiveSteam 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9589835)
Spray your shit in the sewer known as DC.

STFU douche

Coach 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589864)
Gee, now all we need is a Denise appearance and this thread is complete.

Any chance you or any mods can bar her from even entering this thread?

RedDread 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

I'm shocked your rep is still in the green. Absolutely shocked.

edit: That was fast.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-15-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9589854)
Pretty good day. I woke up, looked out the window at the snow, and then flew to Helsinki to run a marathon.

Seriously, are anyone else's parents like that? My parents get worked up every time something bad happens and then I get a call about it, or it gets pulled up from their mental database whenever I plan to do something.

"Son, we know you've done research in schools. We just wanted to make sure you weren't in Newtown, Connecticut, this week."

"Son, we read about the avalanche on Mount Annapurna that killed three Korean climbers. You went to Korea once and you live near mountains, so we just wanted to be sure it wasn't you."

"You're going to Disneyland? Do you realize that three tourists were murdered there [in 1986]? Why would you want to go there?"

"A cruise? You're going on a cruise? Did you not hear about that ship capsized in Italy last year?"

I guess it's good that they care about me, but they've never once asked about my cholesterol or my blood pressure. It's always about bizarre stuff that is 12 parsecs beyond far-fetched.

My uncle called me because one of my immediate family members is a runner. It's baffling.

Shogun 04-15-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9589868)
I'm shocked your rep is still in the green. Absolutely shocked.

Not anymore. Reds gonna red.

Bwana 04-15-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9589866)
Any chance you or any mods can bar her from even entering this thread?

At will. :D It's slowed down now, so she may not make it.

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:02 PM

I am a Musilm and I am extremely saddened and moved by this. My wife and I have been watching the TV and the scenes we viewed were shocking.

I hope whoever did it is caught and executed immediately.

RedDread 04-15-2013 07:03 PM

I'll be interested to see what all comes out of this in the next 48 hours. If that thing was set off via phone there is a very good chance they'll find a suspect. Esp since there was a GIANT TIMER right next to the explosion.

Hammock Parties 04-15-2013 07:04 PM

Jesus Christ. **** terrorists.

HIGHLY GRAPHIC

http://i.imgur.com/XqCRdvN.jpg

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

Patton Oswalt on Facebook. Thought it was cool.

Quote:

Boston. ****ing horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Mr. Laz 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 8m
Death toll now 3 in Boston bombings, police say. http://on.cnn.com/139ikHp
View summary Reply Retweet Favorite More

petegz28 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9589862)
The acts of individuals do not represent a billion people.

Must
Not
Mention
Firearms

Must
Restrain

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589879)
I am a Musilm and I am extremely saddened and moved by this. My wife and I have been watching the TV and the scenes we viewed were shocking.

I hope whoever did it is caught and executed immediately.

Sooooo, what you're saying is that you're a suspect?

:D