ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Dayze 12-01-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 9167036)
WOW. You should head up the FBI or something. You figured all this out sitting in your easy chair reading blogs for Chief Planet.

None of us now what provoked JBs actions. So shut up and show a little respect.

I am heading up the FBI, and after a thorough and lengthy investigation we concluded you're a douchbag of biblical proportions.

LMAO. Show a little respect.....wtf

You must be a mult. There is no way any real member could be more mentally challenged than you.

Sure-Oz 12-01-2012 12:10 PM

Apparently the game will go as scheduled from AP

FloridaMan88 12-01-2012 12:10 PM

Accoarding to ESPN News, the NFL has advised the Carolina Panthers GM for his team to travel to KC has regularly planned... appparently tomorrow's game is still on as regularly scheduled (at least for now).

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 12:10 PM

Heard through the grapevine that the game might be postponed.

Sure-Oz 12-01-2012 12:10 PM

AP is saying the game is going to go on as scheduled, accoring to what 41 action news juis said

Imon Yourside 12-01-2012 12:10 PM

Hugs and Prayers for all of Chiefs Nation, Only one way to go from here.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9167430)
This doesn't really provide any support for your analysis.

I am not analyzing. I'm surmising like everyone else commenting on details we don't know about. I do know that support systems are huge component in suicide prevention and the lack of in risk. The article I linked stated that fact.

Rausch 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9167433)
The kid will be fine. It is too young to understand what happened. They are amazingly resilient, and, in all likelihood, will be raised in a loving home (i.e. grandparents).

Well, **** it then.

Let's play the game and move on...

RNR 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9167433)
The kid will be fine. It is too young to understand what happened. They are amazingly resilient, and, in all likelihood, will be raised in a loving home (i.e. grandparents).

Hopefully so~

ChiefsCountry 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Imagine that the piece of trash known as Densie shows up. Stupid bitch.

BWillie 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9167311)
this is horrible. rip belch...I pray for your family and your child

I hope Belch burns in hell actually... if there was a hell

Canofbier 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

An interesting anecdote from the comments section on Deadspin:

Quote:

I used to be an EMT at UMaine. Where he went to school.

One night Javon got angry over a girl, and punched a window, the shards of glass cut his wrist, and completely severed his right thumb. When we pulled up on scene he was sitting on the sidewalk, a huge pool of blood around him. He passed out from loss of blood on the way to the ER.

We got him to the hospital in time to save the thumb, and I was always impressed to see him in the NFL. I would think "Hey, I had a part in this guy being alive, and part of the reason he's still able to catch a football!"

So much for that...
Not sure that this person should be sharing this information (doctor-patient confidentiality and all that), but if true, it gives us a little bit of insight into Belcher's personality.

Bowser 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9167437)
Accoarding to ESPN News, the NFL has advised the Carolina Panthers GM for his team to travel to KC has regularly planned... appparently tomorrow's game is still on as regularly scheduled (at least for now).

They won't postpone it. The logistics and money involved will prohibit it. Just my opinion.

In58men 12-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167432)
You are a sad pathetic little man. A victim of small penis syndrome?

Read post 210 lol.

Who's pathetic?

FlaChief58 12-01-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9167153)
Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli
So to recap: Javon Belcher thanked Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel, then shot himself in the head in front of them. I don't even.

Wow, I don't even......