ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Silock 02-08-2013 01:39 AM

Can you please go troll another thread? I get that you're proud of your team, and that's cool, but please do it somewhere else.

KC_Connection 02-08-2013 02:34 AM

What the hell are those power rankings? LMAO

Imon Yourside 02-08-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9386686)
What the hell are those power rankings? LMAO

Probably CLone report.com

Chiefs Pantalones 02-08-2013 02:00 PM

KUsports.com ‏@KUsports

KU basketball holds players-only team meeting: http://ljw.bz/XeVXyC #kubball

RustShack 02-08-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9387606)
KUsports.com ‏@KUsports

KU basketball holds players-only team meeting: http://ljw.bz/XeVXyC #kubball

Loucious held one after our Tech loss.. Teams been playing a lot better since.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-08-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9387650)

Why don't you post that in the ISU thread...?

Reerun_KC 02-08-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Who?

Ceej 02-08-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Can't even spell your boy's name right.

You're such a great fan!

Chiefs Pantalones 02-08-2013 02:39 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCb6Yo2CQAAxDgY.jpg:large

Buehler445 02-08-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9387699)

Awesome.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-08-2013 03:38 PM

http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1470489

Prison Bitch 02-08-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9387818)

What is the point of a player's meeting? What needs to be said? Everyone with a brain knows the obvious truth: PG (both EJ and Tharpe) are murdering the team right now with their horrible play. They have more TO than A in league now. They are awful shooters (18% last two games, both winnable).

The rest of the team played plenty fine to be 9-0 in league. What they oughtta be doing right now is giving those two worthless fcks a CODE RED.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-08-2013 09:30 PM

Frankamp scored 43 tonight. Ballin

ArrowheadHawk 02-08-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9388430)
Frankamp scored 43 tonight. Ballin

If he can score 12 ppg in college I'll be happy.

Pants 02-08-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9388438)
If he can score 12 ppg in college I'll be happy.

He's the next Jimmer, bro. He'll be dropping 30's all over the place.

ArrowheadHawk 02-08-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9388445)
He's the next Jimmer, bro. He'll be dropping 30's all over the place.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9387879)
What is the point of a player's meeting? What needs to be said? Everyone with a brain knows the obvious truth: PG (both EJ and Tharpe) are murdering the team right now with their horrible play. They have more TO than A in league now. They are awful shooters (18% last two games, both winnable).

The rest of the team played plenty fine to be 9-0 in league. What they oughtta be doing right now is giving those two worthless fcks a CODE RED.

What can it hurt? Who could be better at holding any player accountable than his teammates? They're struggling and they're unhappy about it and trying something that might be out of the ordinary to fix things. Didn't you see Remember The Titans? Man we ain't won NOTHIN ya'll!

KC_Connection 02-08-2013 10:02 PM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M66CWwlrp_c?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M66CWwlrp_c?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Maybe it went something like this and they bursted into song.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9388493)
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M66CWwlrp_c?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M66CWwlrp_c?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Maybe it went something like this and they bursted into song.

Withey is the big white boy who starts it up and McLemore sings out "like eagles ya'll, like eeeaaaagles yaaaa'll."

I'm ready to play!

Lzen 02-09-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9385489)
The OKC game was supposed to "teach them a lesson".

All this game did was confirm that KU has drastically regressed and that we shouldn't expect anything from them this year.

Or..........

It just means that what coach was telling them hasn't sunken in just yet. I'm hoping that's the case. We all saw how good this team can be in December. Hopefully, Self can get them back to playing that way. It all starts with EJ. He's got to be the senior leader.

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9387699)

LMAO love Durant but that little white kid will be super scintillating sensational!

Lzen 02-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9387879)

Dumb.

Here are just a few things they could have talked about.

- McLemore be more aggressive/assertive and take more shots
- Same for Releford
- Play harder and smarter on defense
- Dribble penetration (yes, this is mostly EJ and NT's job)
- Rebound better. Rebounding is a lot of effort and boxing out, 2 things that haven't been very good lately

CoMoChief 02-09-2013 11:44 AM

Horrid PG play and a primary scoring option down low is what's hurting this team.

Withey is not a primary scoring option down low. If he can get to the line, great. But he lacks moves and esp the muscle to really be effective on the block a lot of times. In Self's hi-lo offense, you need a guy that's a dominant scorer around the hoop. Withey isn't that. He's on the floor to block shots, because really he's not an effective rebounder as he should be IMO with his size. He gets pushed around a lot.

Manning leaving hurt this team IMO.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 11:45 AM

Dumb. Deny all you want that PG has been the only reason we've lost. You're grasping at straws trying to deflect criticism away from it's clear and obvious source.

-"McLemore be more aggressive and take more shots." Dumb. He took 17 vs Okie and 16 Wed night.
-"Play Harder & Smarter on defense." Dumb. We allowed 43% shooting to Okie State and only 39% shooting and 62 points on Wed night.
-"Rebound better". Dumb. We out-rebounded Okie, and then TCU 44-34.

Buehler445 02-09-2013 11:48 AM

So wait, what?

#1 Indiana loses.
#2 Florida loses.
#3 Michigan is down one at half to Wisconsin.
#4 Duke is playing at BC :rollseyes:

If Michigan loses and presuming Puke lives on, they're going to be #1. While Miami is #8 and if they win at UNC, will be 10-0 in the ACC.

This year is ****ed the **** up. They just need to nuke everything and start over on the rankings.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 05:33 PM

Ok....so....now that we got the 3 game losing streak out of the way, let's go back to winning.

Maybe the quick turnaround and playing on Monday will be good as it won't give the players that much time to dwell on it.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 05:34 PM

And gotta protect home court and steal one on the road to have a share of the title...Baylor is our best shot at a road win.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9389241)
So wait, what?

#1 Indiana loses.
#2 Florida loses.
#3 Michigan is down one at half to Wisconsin.
#4 Duke is playing at BC :rollseyes:

If Michigan loses and presuming Puke lives on, they're going to be #1. While Miami is #8 and if they win at UNC, will be 10-0 in the ACC.

This year is ****ed the **** up. They just need to nuke everything and start over on the rankings.

Miami should be #1, IMO. They're playing the best basketball. Indiana is also going to lose again tomorrow at OSU, I suspect.

The four #1 seeds on Monday could be Duke, Arizona, Gonzaga, and Miami.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 05:37 PM

Elijah 3-11 (2-6) and 2-4 from the FT in a tight loss. My gawd this guy is such a POS. Team killer.

teedubya 02-09-2013 05:53 PM

Elijah has been stinking it up. Holy shit. He needs to find his shoes and put them back on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sVq-sB6q33I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya 02-09-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9389236)
Manning leaving hurt this team IMO.

I miss him. :-( He should have stayed for 4 more years and helped coach Evan. :-)

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9390170)
And gotta protect home court and steal one on the road to have a share of the title...Baylor is our best shot at a road win.

KU schedule:
vs. KSU W
vs. UT W
at OSU L
vs. TCU W
at ISU L
vs WVU W
vs TTU W
at BU W

Ideally, that's what you'd want out of this schedule for this team. Hold serve at home and pick up one on the road and you're at 13 wins.

OSU (7-3) schedule:
at TCU W
vs. OU W
vs. KU W
at WVU W
at TCU W
vs. UT W
at ISU L
vs. KSU W

OSU has the easiest schedule remaining by far of any B12 contender. If they beat KU, you've got to give them at least 13 wins. Perhaps even 14, but beating ISU on the road is tough.

KSU (8-2, after they finish beating ISU here) schedule:
at KU L
vs. BU W
vs. WVU W
at UT W
vs. TTU W
at BU L
vs. TCU W
at OSU L

If KSU is able to beat KU on Monday, they have a pretty good shot at winning the conference. If they can't, they probably finish with 13 wins as well (although there's way more dangerous games on this schedule than OSU's).

Three way B12 champions? I'd honestly take that considering this team's play since conference season started.

Ceej 02-09-2013 06:48 PM

Guys!

What about the Clones?

I was told they would compete and win it all!

Pants 02-09-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9385559)
Pretty sure much earlier in the thread I asked who would be the third best behind KU and ISU.

I wish you guys could have beaten K-State today. :(

Bambi 02-09-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9390205)
Elijah has been stinking it up. Holy shit. He needs to find his shoes and put them back on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sVq-sB6q33I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been thinking about this youtube alot recently...

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 06:53 PM

I think we want ski to beat Isuzu..."if" we beat state on Monday, the Isuzu loss will help when we go to aims as I don't expect to leave there with a win. If ISU won to tonight, I think you would have to start to look at them as favorites to win the conference.

Ceej 02-09-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9390353)
I think we want ski to beat Isuzu..."if" we beat state on Monday, the Isuzu loss will help when we go to aims as I don't expect to leave there with a win. If ISU won to tonight, I think you would have to start to look at them as favorites to win the conference.

wtf is this?

LMAO

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9390359)
wtf is this?

LMAO

Something resembling English.

I did tell the ISU troll they wouldn't win in Manhattan. Doubt he'll be trolling here after this one now.

Ceej 02-09-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390371)
Something resembling English.

I did tell the ISU troll they wouldn't win in Manhattan. Doubt he'll be trolling here after this one now.

Personally, I hope KU wins at Mazda and Hyundai this year.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9390342)
I wish you guys could have beaten K-State today. :(

It's actually probably better for KU's chances of winning the B12 that they didn't. We have a home game remaining against KSU (and they have a tough schedule going forward), we don't against ISU (and they have a slightly easier one).

Pants 02-09-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390371)

Rustshack isn't a troll, he's just a homer and he's not very smart. He has about as much objectivity as a 3-year old who thinks his daddy is Superman.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9390382)
Rustshack isn't a troll, he's just a homer and he's not very smart. He has about as much objectivity as a 3-year old who thinks his daddy is Superman.

Homer for sure, but there was some trolling going on there after the TCU loss.

Ceej 02-09-2013 07:05 PM

Monday should be electric.

Hope the team shows up.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:06 PM

Now that I think about today's KU loss, I think they were actually the better team today (which I couldn't have said for the OSU or clearly the TCU loss). If they make their FTs, they win the game. OU also had to make some threes with low percentage guys (like M'Baye and Hornbeak) to even keep that lead in the end. They're still not trending in the right direction lately, but a loss like this shouldn't be blown out of proportion in itself. This was the kind of game I'd have pegged as a possible loss a month ago when they were actually going well.

The game vs. KSU becomes a must win now, though.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-09-2013 07:09 PM

@RockChalkBlog: #kubball RT @JayhawkTalk: Self: "We need our FANS on Monday. We've had a great year and a crappy week."

This ends on Monday. I wish I wasn't 1500 miles away I'd be there. This is our conference. ROCK CHALK!!!

Ceej 02-09-2013 07:09 PM

If KU can't get up for KSU on Big Monday with conference title implications on the line -- then I will worry.

And probably commit suicide.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390406)
Now that I think about today's KU loss, I think they were actually the better team today (which I couldn't have said for the OSU or clearly the TCU loss). If they make their FTs, they win the game. OU also had to make some threes with low percentage guys (like M'Baye and Hornbeak) to even keep that lead in the end. They're still not trending in the right direction lately, but a loss like this shouldn't be blown out of proportion in itself. This was the kind of game I'd have pegged as a possible loss a month ago when they were actually going well.

The game vs. KSU becomes a must win now, though.

Nothing in the box score proves your thesis. Now if we take out EJ then you're correct. As I keep pointin out.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9390419)
If KU can't get up for KSU on Big Monday with conference title implications on the line -- then I will worry.

And probably commit suicide.

It's not a problem with effort, it's a problem with one player. When said player shoots under 11 times, we are 18-0. When he shoots more, 1-4. I cannot make the point any more clearly.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390434)
Nothing in the box score proves your thesis. Now if we take out EJ then you're correct. As I keep pointin out.

Except for the shooting 46% on the road against a good defensive team (vs. their 45%) which isn't easy to do and going 11 for 20 on free throws (including 5 misses between two very good foul shooters in TR and EJ).

Taking out EJ isn't a solution unless there is an adequate replacement out there (and there isn't).

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390453)
Except for the shooting 46% on the road against a good defensive team (vs. their 45%) and going 11 for 20 on free throws.

Taking out EJ isn't a solution unless there is an adequate replacement out there (and there isn't).

They shot the same, and better from deep and the line. So I'm not following you at all. You can take EJ out of shooting, it's quite easy. He shoots, he's benched. I bet he learns quickly.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390456)
They shot the same, and better from deep and the line. So I'm not following you at all.

They shot better than the team they played in a tough road environment (this suggests they were the better team). They also got to the line more than OU in a tough road environment (this suggest they were the better team). What cost them greatly was going 11 for 20 on FTs (which isn't expected for that group) and having low percentage shooters hit some big shots down the stretch (which can't be controlled). I'm not quite understanding what's difficult to follow here.

Quote:

You can take EJ out of shooting, it's quite easy. He shoots, he's benched. I bet he learns quickly.
So we can replace him with who? Tharpe is an even worse shooter and plays even more out of control when given any responsibility. Unless you have somebody else in mind?

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390443)
It's not a problem with effort, it's a problem with one player. When said player shoots under 11 times, we are 18-0. When he shoots more, 1-4. I cannot make the point any more clearly.

The losses against OSU and TCU were almost entirely due to a lack of effort (and yes, EJ was a central part of that deficiency).

silver5liter 02-09-2013 07:29 PM

I still feel pretty confident in our chances on monday. Coming back home should do us some good.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9390463)
I still feel pretty confident in our chances on monday. Coming back home should do us some good.

We will be favored and we almost never lose there, but this KSU team is damn goo just as I said they'd be when the season began. They pound the offensive glass and we have trouble with that. They are hot and already beat Florida and won tight roadies at WVu and OU. Almost pulled out ISU.

I'm not confident at all. ESP if the shit head isn't reigned in by Self ASAP.

silver5liter 02-09-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390473)
We will be favored and we almost never lose there, but this KSU team is damn goo just as I said they'd be when the season began. They pound the offensive glass and we have trouble with that. They are hot and already beat Florida and won tight roadies at WVu and OU. Almost pulled out ISU.

I'm not confident at all. ESP if the shit head isn't reigned in by Self ASAP.

I just feel like this whole collapse has happened after osu beat us at home. Then 2 road games that we lose.

Think we could come out well on monday.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390457)
They shot better than the team they played in a tough road environment (this suggests they were the better team). They also got to the line more than OU in a tough road environment (this suggest they were the better team). What cost them greatly was going 11 for 20 on FTs (which isn't expected for that group) and having low percentage shooters hit some big shots down the stretch (which can't be controlled). I'm not quite understanding what's difficult ?

You just watched a game we led about 20 seconds, and you deduced that we were actually better. You can't be serious.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9390353)

Eh...that was a failed attempt to write a post on my phone...lol..."isuzu". I love you autocorrect.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390483)
You just watched a game we led about 20 seconds, and you deduced that we were actually better. You can't be serious.

I am. I already explained my reasoning repeatedly as to why progress was made today. Unless you've got something else to bring to the table here other than douchiness and EJ hate (you still haven't provided a decent replacement yet for him, which is kind of important if he is to be benched), I'm not sure what you're whining about in this thread.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 07:47 PM

I still think we benefit more from KSU beating ISU than the other way around.

I like our chances on Monday against KSU more than I do in Ames...

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9390486)
Eh...that was a failed attempt to write a post on my phone...lol..."isuzu". I love you autocorrect.

I think we pretty much agreed. It was probably better for KU's chances of winning the B12 that KSU won there considering the home game they have left against them.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390490)
I am. I already explained my reasoning repeatedly as to why progress was made today. Unless you've got something else to bring to the table here other than douchiness and EJ hate (you still haven't provided a decent replacement yet for him, which is kind of important if he is to be benched), I'm not sure what you're whining about in this thread.

We're now "making progress". Hilarious. We just lost to an unranked team we've pummeled 10 straight. A game we were favored in Vegas by 4. We trailed practically the whole time. That's "progress"?

Hilarious how badly we've fallen.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-09-2013 07:57 PM

I blame Branden Albert. It all started with him. That fat bitch attended his first KU game against OkieSt. He brought the Chiefs suckage and bad mojo to the only successful team and program in the Midwest. Bitch ass.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390508)
We're now "making progress". Hilarious. We just lost to an unranked team we've pummeled 10 straight. A game we were favored in Vegas by 4. We trailed practically the whole time. That's "progress"?

If today's game was on a neutral court, KU wins it. They were the better team overall and would have gotten the W had the FTs gone down. And yes, even playing a good team close on the road (and OU is a good tournament team) is obvious progress considering they just lost to one of the worst teams in the NCAA on Wednesday while giving no effort at all. After a loss like that, expectations have to be adjusted.

Quote:

Hilarious how badly we've fallen.
No, it's hilarious how pathetic this fanbase gets after a few losses. It's conceited, entitled, Yankee fan type bullshit.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390527)
No, it's hilarious how pathetic this fanbase gets after a few losses. It's conceited, entitled, Yankee fan type bullshit.

I blew off the Okie loss, didn't care about it at all. But the last two games have been unacceptable. These two schools can't even draw people to basketball games. OU had lost 4/6 going into today and they led the whole game. The fanbase at Kansas has a right to be irritated because we care about the sport, support the team with high ticket prices, and pack the stadium. We deserve to win. Schools that don't care don't deserve to win. Just my .02

Braincase 02-09-2013 08:20 PM

We're on the worst losing streak of the Self era. We'll keep losing until we aren't. Will it be Monday night? One can only hope. Until then, roll with it.

DJay23 02-09-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390527)

This is the part of this losing streak that pisses me off the most. What a bunch of entitled "What have you done for me lately" fair weather pussies.

KcMizzou 02-09-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9390570)
We'll keep losing until we aren't.

Well... yeah.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9390570)
We're on the worst losing streak of the Self era. We'll keep losing until we aren't. Will it be Monday night? One can only hope. Until then, roll with it.

huh...?

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9390543)
I blew off the Okie loss, didn't care about it at all. But the last two games have been unacceptable. These two schools can't even draw people to basketball games. OU had lost 4/6 going into today and they led the whole game. The fanbase at Kansas has a right to be irritated because we care about the sport, support the team with high ticket prices, and pack the stadium. We deserve to win. Schools that don't care don't deserve to win. Just my .02

Today's kind of loss happens from time to time to even the best of teams in the NCAA and it isn't the end of the world. At least they actually fought and gave a shit today, which has been one of this team's major problems throughout the season.

The TCU loss was a product of KU not even showing up to play basketball that night. There's no excuse for that, but it's not reflective at all of how good they can be as a team. I'm not going to put more meaning into that than it deserves.

kstater 02-09-2013 09:23 PM

So do KU fans rush the court if they pull off the upset Monday?

Braincase 02-09-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9390577)
huh...?

I guess the point I was trying to make is (and keep in mind, I'm about 4 sheets into the wind) that we are who we are. The KU name is good for a few points a game, but it's not real. If we're a serious, kick yer ass, taker yer name, your mom screams "KANSAS" when she cums basketball team, we have to earn it. Right now we're a "That's all you got?" short-dick basketball team.

Screw everybody else. Quit playing nice. Treat the opponents the wat the Morris twins and TRob did and make the other team your bitch. Sack the **** up and play with some balls.

There's a place for nice guys.

Braincase 02-09-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9390651)

No. You're not worthy. Never have been. Never will be.

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9390651)

KSU losing at home once again to KU looms even larger now that they have a real chance at winning the conference. LMAO

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

“We hadn’t lost two in a row since 2006. Obviously three in a row is not good,” Self said. “This game today ... I am not leaving here disgusted with my team at all. It’s the same result on the scoreboard, but it was a much better performance today. Fans can think what they want to. This was not a major upset today,” he added after falling to the (15-7, 6-4) Sooners.

“The upsets were losing at home (to OSU) and at TCU. This was going to be a coin-flip game no matter what, especially catching an OU team that shot well.”
Pretty much how I view it, as I mentioned earlier.

RustShack 02-09-2013 09:49 PM

What are the early projections for the top 4 of the Big12 to be seeded?

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9390710)
What are the early projections for the top 4 of the Big12 to be seeded?

Who are the top 4 of the B12? I see a clear top 6, but not a clear top 4.

I'd say KU probably projects as a 2/3 right now with all of their good RPI wins. The other 5 are probably somewhere between 4-10.

RustShack 02-09-2013 09:53 PM

Would be interesting to see how KU, KSU, OSU, and ISU played each other on a neutral court. Just depends on the night, but they can all beat each other.

RustShack 02-09-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390716)
Who are the top 4 of the B12? I see a clear top 6, but not a clear top 4.

I'd say KU probably projects as a 2/3 right now with all of their good RPI wins. The other 5 are probably somewhere between 4-10.

How many could make the tournament?

KC_Connection 02-09-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9390720)
How many could make the tournament?

6 will make the tournament. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise right now.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-09-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9390724)
6 will make the tournament. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise right now.

I believe earlier you stated that Duke has lost consecutive game on 10 different occasions in the last 7 year or something....where did you find that?