ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***** OFFICIAL 2014 KANSAS FOOTBALL THREAD ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279499)

Prison Bitch 09-28-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10955788)
Rep to Prison for letting us all in on what was going down before it went down.

When I get to a desktop ill relay the rather interesting conversation they had last night

Bambi 09-28-2014 05:46 PM

Harbaugh is not auditioning well this afternoon for the job.

Prison Bitch 09-28-2014 05:57 PM

As usual, take this with a grain of salt:

Last night Zenger met with Chunky after the coach's press conference as they normally do. Z believed Texas was not a very good team and Chunky disputed that. Z indicated to him that he wasn't projecting a "positive image" any longer and it reflected poorly on the University and the program and the fans were noticing it. He also said the workplace was suffering from poor morale. Chunky did not deny any of this.

Z asked him if he still felt he was able to coach out the season and C did not give a strong answer. Z said that if he couldn't coach, he probably couldn't recruit and maybe it was time to move up his departure date. C was indifferent and that bothered Z.

It was suggested that Bowen be given time as an interim coach. This would be a "trial balloon" for Z to throw him out to the fanbase. If he did well then they could justify hiring him (which was the plan). If he flops, they can just blame it on Bowen and move on. Either way Weis was indifferent and so the decision was made last night to move on. That's the word that kept popping up: indifferent.

TribalElder 09-28-2014 06:19 PM

Charlie weis and Romeo crennel

Ultimate trolls

Get a long contract and do a bad enough job to get fired early and take the payout

ArrowheadHawk 09-28-2014 06:57 PM

So Charlie is a lazy fat ****.

Mr. Plow 09-28-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10956138)
As usual, take this with a grain of salt:

Last night Zenger met with Chunky after the coach's press conference as they normally do. Z believed Texas was not a very good team and Chunky disputed that. Z indicated to him that he wasn't projecting a "positive image" any longer and it reflected poorly on the University and the program and the fans were noticing it. He also said the workplace was suffering from poor morale. Chunky did not deny any of this.

Z asked him if he still felt he was able to coach out the season and C did not give a strong answer. Z said that if he couldn't coach, he probably couldn't recruit and maybe it was time to move up his departure date. C was indifferent and that bothered Z.

It was suggested that Bowen be given time as an interim coach. This would be a "trial balloon" for Z to throw him out to the fanbase. If he did well then they could justify hiring him (which was the plan). If he flops, they can just blame it on Bowen and move on. Either way Weis was indifferent and so the decision was made last night to move on. That's the word that kept popping up: indifferent.

Sounds like someone not interested in coaching...At least at KU. Glad he's gone. He wasn't getting it done on the field.

Prison Bitch 09-28-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10956546)
Sounds like someone not interested in coaching...At least at KU. Glad he's gone. He wasn't getting it done on the field.

Listening to the post-game on the way home (JFC I have no idea why I subjected little kids in our car to that), he seemed so disinterested and he seemed to breathe heavily between every sentence. I wonder if his health is ok.

Buehler445 09-28-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10956801)
Listening to the post-game on the way home (JFC I have no idea why I subjected little kids in our car to that), he seemed so disinterested and he seemed to breathe heavily between every sentence. I wonder if his health is ok.

Thanks for sharing. Dude definitely looks like dog shit.

Mr. Plow 09-29-2014 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10956801)

It wouldn't be a shocker to find out he is having health problems.

ArrowheadHawk 09-29-2014 08:11 AM

Bowen Press Conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Xo...ature=youtu.be

Reerun_KC 09-29-2014 08:15 AM

Will Kansas ever step up and get someone legit or will we flounder around with junk and keep the program on the verge of being cancelled at any moment out of respect for the fans?

ArrowheadHawk 09-29-2014 08:17 AM

My favorite Bowen Quote "Anyone who would consider this job a stepping stone is an idiot!"

Reerun_KC 09-29-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 10957197)
My favorite Bowen Quote "Anyone who would consider this job a stepping stone is an idiot!"

Yeah okay...

ChiTown 09-29-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 10957197)

Any job in a Power 5 Conference is a good job. There are only 65 or so HC jobs available in the Power 5. That's not a stepping stone - that's arriving. You just have to be willing to work harder to achieve success at a basketball school like ku.

Reerun_KC 09-29-2014 08:46 AM

http://customusapparel.com/collectio...ansas+Jayhawks