ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

kepp 07-07-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8723202)
I agree with PGM. I'll take it further though, college football is becoming more of a joke than ever. Drink beer, enjoy the fresh air but take it for what it is...a showcase of potential pro players...nothing about this "sport" is fair.

Worse every year.

Saul Good 07-09-2012 05:49 PM

Any news here? No movement from FSU, Clemson, Notre Dame, Louisville, etc.?

WilliamTheIrish 07-09-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8723202)
I agree with PGM. I'll take it further though, college football is becoming more of a joke than ever. Drink beer, enjoy the fresh air but take it for what it is...a showcase of potential pro players...nothing about this "sport" is fair.

That's nothing new. It's been a showcase for the last 50 years. It makes a bajillion $'s for the power brokers in the universities and the NFL doesn't have to subsidize it. It's always been a perfect situation. For everybody but the players.

Saul Good 07-09-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8728631)
That's nothing new. It's been a showcase for the last 50 years. It makes a bajillion $'s for the power brokers in the universities and the NFL doesn't have to subsidize it. It's always been a perfect situation. For everybody but the players.

The players only get $100,000 worth of scholarships, the best coaching in the world, and a four-year audition for a job that pays millions of dollars per year.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8728098)
Any news here? No movement from FSU, Clemson, Notre Dame, Louisville, etc.?

I'm hearing no new news until mid August, if then.

Titty Meat 07-09-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8728757)
I'm hearing no new news until mid August, if then.

You'd think teams would be jumping at the bit to join such a great conference.

Saul Good 07-09-2012 09:09 PM

The Clemson boards seem to think Notre Dame is ACC bound.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8728776)
You'd think teams would be jumping at the bit to join such a great conference.

They actually are, since you're not specifying which teams. Louisville desperately wants in. Of course, its a simple mind that assumes he thinks he knows what is going while making generalized and biased assumptions to attempt to denegrate the Big 12.

We're going to be making more per year than any team not in the PAC, B!G, or SEC, and in the same neighborhood as those conferences. We have a partnership deal with the SEC, that will combine the two conferences that have made the BCS Championship game more than any other.

That kind of earnings potential will entice schools to want to join, but it doesn't mean we have to offer. We actually are in a position to be selective.

Now, go and have fun in your junior membership.

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8728810)
They actually are, since you're not specifying which teams. Louisville desperately wants in. Of course, its a simple mind that assumes he thinks he knows what is going while making generalized and biased assumptions to attempt to denegrate the Big 12.

We're going to be making more per year than any team not in the PAC, B!G, or SEC, and in the same neighborhood as those conferences. We have a partnership deal with the SEC, that will combine the two conferences that have made the BCS Championship game more than any other.

That kind of earnings potential will entice schools to want to join, but it doesn't mean we have to offer. We actually are in a position to be selective.

Sounds like the Big 12 has no interest in anyone except Notre Dame. Landing a deal so valuable with only 10 teams was a bombshell. Especially given the fact that each team is free to earn whatever they like 3rd tier. No reason to add anyone unless it really boosts the earnings even more and at this point only ND and perhaps FSU do that.

It's weird though because apparently the deal the Big 12 signed with FOX and ESPN includes clauses that increase the payouts for ANY schools the Big 12 adds. Talk about a power position. Well done.

Titty Meat 07-09-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8728810)

Gotta love those who talk as if they are the schools president LOL

Yeah that JR membership has landed them some of the top facilities in the nation, a top 25 recruiting class in football, more national exposure, and enough money to extend our football coach to keep him from going to other schools.

Meanwhile KU is being used as a filling spot for the Pac 12 plane and hired a coach who was fired from his last head coaching gig. Whats the bar set at? 5 wins this year? Rock Chalk.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8728799)

I've heard that talk, but the B12 boards had some of the same talk a few months back. Personally, I wouldn't want ND as a partial member unless it was with agreement that it would soon be full membership, If ND is going to the ACC, then it will probably be as a partial member. Afterall, why make a separate Orange Bowl deal if you were planning to join the conference contracted with it, anyway?

I don't think it will matter to FSU either way. Not even ND/partial member can make up the money gap between the ACC and the B12. If ND is coming as a full member, then it means they got some sweetheart deal that's more likely to piss FSU off. These dead times are full of misinformation, deliberately set free, with various purposes in mind.

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8728799)

Either way the ACC is fine. None of these conferences are going anywhere. It's funny that after all of this pretty much any school will be eligible to win the NC instead of just BCS level conferences.

It's more convoluted than ever.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8728846)

Yeah that JR membership has landed them some of the top facilities in the nation, a top 25 recruiting class in football, more national exposure, and enough money to extend our football coach to keep him from going to other schools.

Meanwhile KU is being used as a filling spot for the Pac 12 plane and hired a coach who was fired from his last head coaching gig. Whats the bar set at? 5 wins this year? Rock Chalk.

Well, then go enjoy it and quit sticking your dick in media holes it wasn't meant for.

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8728846)

Your coach is already talking shit on the playoff format because he knows Nebraska will never be good enough to get into the top 4.

Have fun!

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:20 PM

Bill Self just went yard.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8728853)
Either way the ACC is fine. None of these conferences are going anywhere. It's funny that after all of this pretty much any school will be eligible to win the NC instead of just BCS level conferences.

It's more convoluted that ever.

I disagree, the net effect will be that schools not from the Big 4 conference will find it even more difficult to get into the playoffs. They'll be some sort of RPI that will take in conference difficulty combined with a selection committee. You would have to have an undefeated team with quality opponents, and if your conference doesn't offer it, then it will handicap you. When they were projecting what form this type of selection might look like, only 2007 Virginia Tech would have made it in the BCS era.

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8728884)
I disagree, the net effect will be that schools not from the Big 4 conference will find it even more difficult to get into the playoffs. They'll be some sort of RPI that will take in conference difficulty combined with a selection committee. You would have to have an undefeated team with quality opponents, and if your conference doesn't offer it, then it will handicap you. When they were projecting what form this type of selection might look like, only 2007 Virginia Tech would have made it in the BCS era.

I agree with that but wasn't it impossible for a non BCS conference team to make it into the BCS NC game before? I could be wrong but I thought that was the biggest gripe from Utah, Boise etc...

Or were they just never voted in? I never paid that much attention because the system seemed so random.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8728896)
I agree with that but wasn't it impossible for a non BCS conference team to make it into the BCS NC game before? I could be wrong but I thought that was the biggest gripe from Utah, Boise etc...

Or were they just never voted in? I never paid that much attention because the system seemed so random.

No, they could get in, but as a non auto bid conference, they had to meet certain criteria, like being ranked so high, etc.

Basically, if you lost once, you couldn't get in, whereas a BCS auto bid school could lose once or twice, and if it won its conference, still get a shot.

Titty Meat 07-09-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8728896)

Who cares? Non-BCS teams shouldn't be allowed to play in the championship game either.

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8728907)
No, they could get in, but as a non auto bid conference, they had to meet certain criteria, like being ranked so high, etc.

Basically, if you lost once, you couldn't get in, whereas a BCS auto bid school could lose once or twice, and if it won its conference, still get a shot.

Are the auto bid conferences still in tact or is that tbd?

Bambi 07-09-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8728911)
Who cares? Non-BCS teams shouldn't be allowed to play in the championship game either.

The only way to have a true national champion is to have every single team that competes at that level to have a chance to win it all. Otherwise it's not a true championship.

This is how every single other sport works.

HolyHandgernade 07-09-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8728914)
Are the auto bid conferences still in tact or is that tbd?

There are no "auto bid" conferences in name, but the Big 4 will make it very difficult for anyone not from one of their conferences to crash their party.

Titty Meat 07-09-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8728918)
The only way to have a true national champion is to have every single team that competes at that level to have a chance to win it all. Otherwise it's not a true championship.

This is how every single other sport works.

Yeah and in other sports teams play more balanced schedules.

There's no comparing Boise State's schedule to Florida's.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-10-2012 06:08 AM

The whole system is still a sham and a fraud

Saul Good 07-10-2012 07:36 AM

The system, clunky though it may be, does a better job of crowning the best team as champion than any sport at any level.

DaKCMan AP 07-10-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8729447)
The system, clunky though it may be, does a better job of crowning the best team as champion than any sport at any level.

QFT

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

I think the NBA does IMO.

Bambi 07-10-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Well you could just hand the team with the best record the trophy every year. That would be fun, I mean...you'd have to take out all those nice post season "moments" from well......forever. But yes, like in present day college football the best team would always win.

qabbaan 07-10-2012 08:15 AM

all these teams falling all over each other to join the big 12 - are they in yet?

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8729487)
Well you could just hand the team with the best record the trophy every year. That would be fun, I mean...you'd have to take out all those nice post season "moments" from well......forever. But yes, like in present day college football the best team would always win.

And don't forget it's the only sport where you can possibly have 2 teams that are champions. It doesn't get much better then that.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729463)
I think the NBA does IMO.

So the 2011 Mavericks were the best team?

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8729522)
So the 2011 Mavericks were the best team?

Who was better?

Saul Good 07-10-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729497)
And don't forget it's the only sport where you can possibly have 2 teams that are champions. It doesn't get much better then that.

There is only one BCS champion.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729525)
Who was better?

There were three teams with better records. I mean, Dallas didn't even...gasp...win their own five-team division.

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8729526)
There is only one BCS champion.

So the term "Split National Championship" is never used in college football?

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8729534)
There were three teams with better records. I mean, Dallas didn't even...gasp...win their own five-team division.

How did those teams do against Dallas in a 7 game series?

Bambi 07-10-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8729494)
all these teams falling all over each other to join the big 12 - are they in yet?

As discussed it appears the Big 12 is only interested in one school. They've pretty much stated that publicly and it has been discussed repeatedly in this thread. The Big 12 has achieved enormous payouts via media contracts with only 10 teams which is remarkable considering that other conferences need as many as 14 to be considered valuable.

DaKCMan AP 07-10-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8729657)
As discussed it appears the Big 12 is only interested in one school. They've pretty much stated that publicly and it has been discussed repeatedly in this thread. The Big 12 has achieved enormous payouts via media contracts with only 10 teams which is remarkable considering that other conferences need as many as 14 to be considered valuable.

ROFL

qabbaan 07-10-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

ROFL

eazyb81 07-10-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729497)

Honestly I think the discussion and controversy in comparing college football teams makes the sport special. I wouldn't mind if we completely did away with the BCS game or playoff and went back to just playing bowl games.

Bambi 07-10-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8729706)
Honestly I think the discussion and controversy in comparing college football teams makes the sport special. I wouldn't mind if we completely did away with the BCS game or playoff and went back to just playing bowl games.

With the inherit inequality of practically every single college football program it is probably the best way for people to enjoy the games. Fun times on the afternoon enjoying football. That's what it has been for 150 years.

If an organization would like to pick a national champion at the end of the season then by all means...

But it isn't the NFL. It never will be.

DaKCMan AP 07-10-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8729742)

But it isn't the NFL. It never will be.

Duh. It's college football, not the NFL. Who's saying it is and who's saying it should be?

Saul Good 07-10-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729540)
How did those teams do against Dallas in a 7 game series?

The same way lsu did against bama in the title game.

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8729902)
The same way lsu did against bama in the title game.

I'll still take a best of 7 series to determine the better team over what turned out to be a best of 2 between LSU and Bama. The larger the sample size the better IMO. Baseball is a totally different animal so while I think the large sample size gets the best teams into the post season the best teams don't always win in the post season in the MLB.

Pitt Gorilla 07-10-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729929)
I'll still take a best of 7 series to determine the better team over what turned out to be a best of 2 between LSU and Bama. The larger the sample size the better IMO. Baseball is a totally different animal so while I think the large sample size gets the best teams into the post season the best teams don't always win in the post season in the MLB.

That makes no sense. If you are making a sample size argument, shouldn't it hold for either sport?

qabbaan 07-10-2012 11:22 AM

I'm chuckling remembering the dumb rednecks last time complaining about there being a clear #1/#2 title game because those teams had met in the regular season. "ah already seen that game! Ah wants me anotha game!" as if we should place teams in the championship because some fans think the schedule should cater to their interest instead of bringing the two best teams together

ghak99 07-10-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

The Big 12 has achieved enormous payouts via media contracts with only 10 teams which is remarkable considering that other conferences need as many as 14 to be considered valuable.

:spock:... ROFL

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8729961)
That makes no sense. If you are making a sample size argument, shouldn't it hold for either sport?

The room for error in baseball is just too small and can have such a critical effect on the game and a single player has a much smaller effect on the games outside the pitcher who only gets to pitch 2 times in most 7 games series.

That's why you see more dynastys in basketball then baseball IMO. The better team almost always win and thus is able to repeat, three peat or win 6 of 8 titles. Something very rare in baseball.

Pitt Gorilla 07-10-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8729986)
The room for error in baseball is just too small and can have such a critical effect on the game and a single player has a much smaller effect on the games outside the pitcher who only gets to pitch 2 times in most 7 games series.

You could make a similar argument for football, no?

BigCatDaddy 07-10-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8730063)
You could make a similar argument for football, no?

Yes, is which is why I would say a 7 game NBA series seems to always have the superior teams prevail compared to other sports.

I don't know shit about hockey, but they might have a beef.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-10-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8729984)
:spock:... ROFL

Thanks Tex!!!

Bambi 07-10-2012 08:58 PM

The conference that is crumbling just had a huge spot on Fox during the ASG. So much for that. lol

DaKCMan AP 07-12-2012 09:45 AM

New Vandy uni's

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/vand/gr...forms71112.jpg

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 10:56 AM

"The Dude of WV" tweeting FSU to B12 as #11, press conference scheduled for this Tuesday.

The Dude of WV ‏ @ theDudeofWV @ hihoze @ JSi07 Its back on again. B12 agreed to add FSU as 11 on Tuesday July 17th at 4:00 p.m.

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 11:04 AM

Also from one of the other "insiders":

Quote:

There is absolutely no time table for any announcement. FSU has completed everything needed to make the jump to the Big 12, they are just waiting on the official vote. 2014 seems to be the earliest the FSU will join the Big 12. There are still disagreements between Big 12 schools as to who will be #12. Clemson is no longer being considered in the short term and GT and Maryland are not even close to being ready for a move. UL's name has resurfaced as a candidate for #12 as well.

VPI has been in contact with the SEC for over a month now. Rumblings of the SEC considering VT and UNC have been around for just about as long. It is my understanding that VPI and the SEC have come to an agreement in principle. However, VPI has yet to officially decide on a move. I would appreciate Noodle's input regarding the SEC as he seems to have more information than I.

Big 12 will be content staying at #11 for at least one year. SEC will also be content with VPI for a year if need be. Big 12 expanding past 12 will depend greatly on SEC and who is available and willing to make the move.
This was actually posted before the "Dude's" tweet came out.

BigCatDaddy 07-13-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8737071)
"The Dude of WV" tweeting FSU to B12 as #11, press conference scheduled for this Tuesday.

The Dude of WV ‏ @ theDudeofWV @ hihoze @ JSi07 Its back on again. B12 agreed to add FSU as 11 on Tuesday July 17th at 4:00 p.m.

Awesome!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 11:35 AM

Thought they weren't good enough for the Big Whatever???

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737146)
Thought they weren't good enough for the Big Whatever???

Who planted that thought?

eazyb81 07-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8737071)

The Big 12 is only willing to expand for Notre Dame.....unless of course FSU or anyone else is interested, then they will be invited.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8737149)
Who planted that thought?

:spock:

Old Dog 07-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737158)

Of course you quoted the dumbest mother****er in the history of discussion, but no credible person has said that as far as I'm aware.

Of course you're probably in the top five for that "award" yourself

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 12:04 PM

Well, since it was known that FSU was interested, the B12 has been interested in FSU. Texas beats a loud drum for ND, which would absolutely add value, but they haven't been the "only one".

FSU absoultely adds value in name recognition, market value and recruiting territory. The reports I am familiar with listed only three schools as added value from the ACC: FSU, VPI and Clemson. Miami would have, but the recent shadow over the program has made them rather toxic. From there it is fairly cost neutral to lower value.

The bigger scuttlebutt was over #12. Clemson was thought to be the better option, but relations have gone cold. This, of course, could change quickly if the SEC goes poaching in the ACC as well. VPI was believed to be an SEC target, and rumors persist there is a "gentlemen's agreement" between the B12 and SEC on who each will pursue.

That means that only ND is left as a school that "adds value" to the conference. It had the added bonus of no withdrawl fees. Louisville, Maryland and a few others would definitely like to be in the conference, but the B12 is being stingy with the invites. I know its a difficult concept for some to accept, but the B12 is actually in a position of strength regarding expansion, they don't have to accept members just to survive. They will add if the overall value of doing so is beneficial to the B12 member, which FSU clearly is.

Now, if you get ND as a full member #12, that's the home run. Since that doesn't seem to be the sentiment as of today, the B12 will play 11, like the B!G did, until it gets what it wants, probably Clemson, but maybe G Tech, or even Lousiville. If the SEC takes some bites, maybe the B!G follows, and all of a sudden schools with cold feet are ready to dance again.

The other huge factor is what happens if the SEC does go to 16? I imagine they will petition for (and get) conference semi-final games. Once that value is determined, the overall value of teams considered neutal to slightly below, will increase, and the B!G and B12 will move to 16 to cash in as well.

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 12:09 PM

Now tweets are coming in, tapping the brakes again, saying "nothing is agreed to" and "parties are still waiting on Notre Dame". Could mean a lot of different things.

HolyHandgernade 07-13-2012 12:17 PM

Atomic Noodle reply:

Quote:

First of all I'm not an insider. I'm not really sure how the so-called "insider" could be defined other than as someone who is affiliated with WVU and has direct (first-hand) knowledge of events -- that's not me.

Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, anytime anyone with information shares what they know it should be just one part the information you use to form an opinion. People can easily take facts or statements the wrong way and sometimes even apply their own interpretation to what they have heard. If a fact doesn't make sense or seems fantastical you can bet some filtration or even an honest error has occurred.

I was warned way back in January that writing about expansion is a dangerous business. These deals are made offline and usually with great deniability just in case everything falls apart.

One example is the Pac 12 and Oklahoma - Oklahoma State last year. The Pac 12 had agreed to take both and then the deal just fell apart.

So everything I write is true - or as true as it can be at the moment. The danger is always a lag between what was true and what is true now.

I do my best to cross-reference. I've been way over my head in all of this and I feel the obligation to be as accurate as I can be. I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle and for the last 6 weeks information has been hard to come by and closely guarded by those who have it.

Here's what I believe the current state of expansion in the Big 12 right now:

1. FSU is destined to be a member of the Big 12. FSU simply can't compete with their SEC neighbors with the current ACC TV contract.

2. Nothing the ACC has done, be it the Orange Bowl deal or talks with ND, has closed the revenue gap.

3. FSU believes it could make as much as $36 million per year from media revenues (T1, T2 and T3) in the Big 12.

4. The Big 12 was divided on expansion and who to add. FSU was the only unanimous choice.

5. The Big 12 has agreed to add FSU and wait to see who adds the most value as #12.

6. There is no time table for FSU joining the Big 12. Most likely the window for 2013 has closed. Eric Barron is running the expansion train right now and he agrees with the BoT that its the right move. He is being very deliberate.

7. The ball is now in FSU's court. FSU understands they have an invite when they decide to move.

8. The only hope the ACC has is ND. Only ND joining as a full member would keep FSU in the ACC.

9. Most likely FSU is waiting, much like the Big 12 waited, for ND to re-up with NBC.

10. DeLoss Dodds has Swarbrick's personal assurance that ND will not join the ACC in any capacity.

If I get any more info I'll update it here.

Saul Good 07-13-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 8737258)
Atomic Noodle reply:

I agree with every word atomic noodle wrote.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-13-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8737181)
Of course you quoted the dumbest mother****er in the history of discussion, but no credible person has said that as far as I'm aware.

What makes you say that pilgrim?

Dr. Gigglepants 07-13-2012 09:35 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BXSH0E5lS0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday....big-12-episode

Pitt Gorilla 07-13-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 8738815)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BXSH0E5lS0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Frazod 07-13-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Contrary to popular belief, Kansas DOES NOT allow skeet shooting in the second half during football games, but there's nobody there to stop you if you really want to. ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-14-2012 09:21 AM

and that leads us to Kansas...Missouri pops on the screen

Bambi 07-15-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8737158)

ROFL

Maybe you can bold it larger next time.

Bambi 07-15-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8737181)

so FSU is joining the Big 12?

:clap:

Reaper16 07-15-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Shutdown Fullback is a wonderful series. The recent episodes on the ACC conference and on Alabama football have been spot-on.

Bambi 07-15-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

I watched this and was waiting the entire time for the lulz and it never came.

Well, maybe there a little at the end when KU and Charlie Weis made that guy so angry. haha, that was kinda sad for him.

Reaper16 07-15-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8743093)

Well, maybe there a little at the end when KU and Charlie Weis made that guy so angry. haha, that was kinda sad for him.

Hopeless.

Bambi 07-15-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8743106)
Hopeless.

7,819 people agree with you.

Pitt Gorilla 07-15-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

I guess I could see it not being that funny when your team is historically bad. I imagine most everyone else enjoyed it.

Dr. Gigglepants 07-15-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

I'm glad you got a kick out of it! I posted it just for you!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-15-2012 07:33 PM

Rarely do the ones getting laughed at find something funny.

Titty Meat 07-15-2012 07:35 PM

I noticed Mizzou is 10th in the sec in recruiting what's up with that?