ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Bad news (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285627)

Lonewolf Ed 12-19-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 11202066)
119th and Quivira. Barley's Brewhaus. You name the day and time when you're feeling up to it.

That is my favorite place in this area! I am thinking after the first of the year would be good. I have my next treatment on the 6th, a Tuesday, so maybe the Saturday night prior to that? Who would like to join in?

Easy 6 12-19-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11203905)
That is my favorite place in this area! I am thinking after the first of the year would be good. I have my next treatment on the 6th, a Tuesday, so maybe the Saturday night prior to that? Who would like to join in?

I'm IN you filthy viking bastard... one day soon old chap, one day soon...

Lonewolf Ed 12-22-2014 06:32 PM

In light of the flaming wreckage of yet another season run aground and split asunder, here is a little tiny bit of good news. When the homecare nurse came today to change out my wound dressing, I barely felt a thing when she pulled the hydrafera blue out of my chest. It hurt about as much as buttoning my shirt! The hole where my old port was is closing up and it is getting to the point where the blue foam stuff is difficult to cram in there. My wound care order will be changed very soon and I will be free of the blue stuff! Freeeeee! I also like that the wound is sealing and no longer looks like a raw beef Wellington that would have Gordon Ramsay going ballistic on some wannabe chef.

scho63 12-22-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11212420)
In light of the flaming wreckage of yet another season run aground and split asunder, here is a little tiny bit of good news. When the homecare nurse came today to change out my wound dressing, I barely felt a thing when she pulled the hydrafera blue out of my chest. It hurt about as much as buttoning my shirt! The hole where my old port was is closing up and it is getting to the point where the blue foam stuff is difficult to cram in there. My wound care order will be changed very soon and I will be free of the blue stuff! Freeeeee! I also like that the wound is sealing and no longer looks like a raw beef Wellington that would have Gordon Ramsay going ballistic on some wannabe chef.

:thumb:

Keep up the good fight!

ChiTown 12-22-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Dude, I'm so happy for you. Praying for you to make a full comeback. You are awesome!

Buehler445 12-22-2014 11:06 PM

Gordon Ramsay? ROFL.

Nice work brother. Good to know your suit of armor is nearly repaired.

BigRedChief 12-23-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

40% cool beans!

Imon Yourside 12-23-2014 02:18 AM

That's a great turnaround Ed, keep it up man.

IA_Chiefs_fan 01-22-2015 08:48 PM

I hope things are going well, Sir.