ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Titty Meat 04-20-2013 11:59 PM

So there's this girl i've know for along time we recently became friends the past couple of years. Anyway I've found myself attracted to her almost to a point where I get annoyed when she talks to other guys (not good I know). I'm too big of a pussy to make a move so lately i've been trying to distance myself from her but she'll randomly call or text. What would you do?

Bowser 04-21-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9608997)
So there's this girl i've know for along time we recently became friends the past couple of years. Anyway I've found myself attracted to her almost to a point where I get annoyed when she talks to other guys (not good I know). I'm too big of a pussy to make a move so lately i've been trying to distance myself from her but she'll randomly call or text. What would you do?

Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel, unless you like the thought of playing the "What If" game thinking about her 10 years from now.

Canofbier 04-21-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9609005)
Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel, unless you like the thought of playing the "What If" game thinking about her 10 years from now.

This. It sounds like she's doing what she can to enable you to ask her out, but you've got to be the one to make the move.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 07:44 AM

Be sure to flex when you ask as well.

Spott 04-21-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9608997)

Don't do it. She just wants to be friends. If she wanted more it would have happened a long time ago.

Buck 04-21-2013 08:47 AM

Man...things are going ****ing awesome for me.

luv 04-21-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9609315)
Don't do it. She just wants to be friends. If she wanted more it would have happened a long time ago.

Unless she's waiting for him to make a move.

If he tries and she rejects him, he'll be in the same place he is now in distancing himself, but at least he'll know. If he tries and things work out in his favor, then all the better.

lewdog 04-21-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9609338)
Man...things are going ****ing awesome for me.

Just curious because I haven't read the entire thread, but how old is this lady friend compared to you and what is she doing with her career/job?

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 11:02 AM

So...

This cute girl who stood me up about a year ago...and was messing around with her ex husband until she finally had enough of his shit (he cheated on her, a lot)...just sent me a friend request on FB a few days ago.

She's fun to talk to, I hit on her a bit and she was eating it up.

How to proceed?

Disinclined to go in guns blazing because A)I'm busy with work right now and B)If she really wants to go out/hook up/whatever she needs to initiate after her unacceptable behavior last time out.

But...she is very cute...and I love her personality.

Buck 04-21-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9609652)
Just curious because I haven't read the entire thread, but how old is this lady friend compared to you and what is she doing with her career/job?

I'm 27, she's turning 29 in a few weeks.

She's an artist and sells quite a bit of artwork, but supplements that with being a nanny for some doctors, and she teaches art classes to groups of about 40 twice a week at $35 a pop.

She's got her shit together.

lewdog 04-21-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9609661)
I'm 27, she's turning 29 in a few weeks.

She's an artist and sells quite a bit of artwork, but supplements that with being a nanny for some doctors, and she teaches art classes to groups of about 40 twice a week at $35 a pop.

She's got her shit together.

Sounds good. As you get older, if girls in their late 20's don't have their job shit together, I would give a big "**** no" to them.

Nice work Buckaroo.

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9609656)
So...

This cute girl who stood me up about a year ago...and was messing around with her ex husband until she finally had enough of his shit (he cheated on her, a lot)...just sent me a friend request on FB a few days ago.

She's fun to talk to, I hit on her a bit and she was eating it up.

How to proceed?

Disinclined to go in guns blazing because A)I'm busy with work right now and B)If she really wants to go out/hook up/whatever she needs to initiate after her unacceptable behavior last time out.

But...she is very cute...and I love her personality.

Pic please.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9610606)
Pic please.

UNLIKE BUCK, I deliver.

http://i.imgur.com/rXDtFw3.jpg

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 02:29 PM

Nice. You enjoy that, sir.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9610668)
Nice. You enjoy that, sir.

:spock:

Don't even know if I want to get to that point. She seems crazy.