ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

SAUTO 11-25-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152415)
No, I haven't. You said that. It's the same way you always make shit up. You sir, are the thread shitter. if I were a mod, your name would be thread shitter.

Dude I've never logged in as you. You have posts talking about how scouts feel about Smith.

What the **** are you talking about?
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152414)
you've claimed from the beginning that you got your information on Smith from 'scouts'...

we're waiting, you pathological liar

Link? Who is the liar?

Edit: Did I say former scouts that like to write things and make money? Or, did I say scouts?

Nightfyre 11-25-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152394)
What part about the scouts and articles part did you miss? Go back and read **** face. Scouts don't play their hand and write articles. Are you that ****ing stupid? Can everyone see how this dumbass tries so hard to be a dick and he really has nothing? Quit shitting on threads.

Now go tell me to suck a cock. You got nothing.

I like how you've adopted the "No I don't, you do" defense. How elementary school of you.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150850)
Why? So you can disagree?

I look at body language and I don't see a leader. I see horrible footwork. I see fear at times that leads to indecision. I see bad habits and patterns. I see an inability to throw into tight pockets. I see plenty of things that won't translate to the NFL. I see a guy who is terrible at doing the most simple things like selling a play action pass.

He is talented and he is smart. However, he lacks confidence.

I also see a guy who will go in the first round who has a second round grade. I am not against taking the guy. I am against taking him with the first pick.

so who has given him a second round grade?
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152432)
Posted via Mobile Device

He never said that.

LMAO

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9152427)
I like how you've adopted the "No I don't, you do" defense. How elementary school of you.

I'm not seeing it. LMAO

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNING. :thumb:

SAUTO 11-25-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9152438)
He never said that.

I know, it was really me.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152441)
I'm not seeing it. LMAO

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNING. :thumb:

Third time is the charm.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9144030)
I heard another interesting negative about Geno this week. He won't throw the ball in tight windows. It's true and if you watch the tape you will see. He won't pull the trigger. This is a major concern with scouts because half the throws in the NFL are into tight windows.

could you link us to this scout

The Franchise 11-25-2012 08:50 PM

I've been fighting the good fight on FB.

****ing reerun said that Geno Smith was going to blow all of his money after the draft.....Vince Young style.

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9152449)
I've been fighting the good fight on FB.

****ing reerun said that Geno Smith was going to blow all of his money after the draft.....Vince Young style.

Yeah, I posted it somewhere.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152447)

Thank you. I got tired of re reading his idiotic posts trying to find them. There are tons more if him mentioning scouts' takes on Geno that aren't anywhere anyone can read them
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152432)
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone did going into the season. Chavous has him with a third round grade right now.

http://www.draftnasty.com/football/p...t=QB&year=2013

He might still go in the first but, he's got a third round grade. This draft class is weak all around. Chavous only has a couple of guys with a first round grade period. Chavous has a pretty good track record. I said it before and I'll say it again. Check out draftnasty.com. Note that I don't think he has put juniors on there yet.

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9152444)
Third time is the charm.

Or not.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152447)

I never said it man. I said former scouts. I said real scouts don't say shit. The person I heard it from "heard it from the scouts." I think I heard it in a radio interview from Mort. Say what you want to but, you can see it on the tape. Like I said the first time on last friday or something?.

Edit: LOL I see where you are coming from. I should have clarified.

BossChief 11-25-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152318)
Where did he used to be ranked dumbass? That's why people like you are so stupid and don't get it. You think you can glance at something for a minute or post a gif and just walk away.

initially, they moved him from #112 to #37.

Here you go.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265929

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...on#post9087351

Right now, CBS Sports has him as the 11th QB prospect and he's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round.

Gimme a minute to read the other link

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:55 PM

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

This might be the first time in CP history that www.draftnasty.com has gotten a mention.

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9152462)

Right now, CBS Sports has him as the 11th QB prospect and he's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round.

Gimme a minute to read the other link

LMAO

TEX 11-25-2012 08:58 PM

No way I draft Gino with the fitst pick in the draft. Maybe I draft him in round 1 if I'm able to trade down. Id take him for sure round 2.

threebag 11-25-2012 08:58 PM

JFC. Get past the infatuation and **** so the honeymoon can end. This ****ing garbage is in every ****ing thread.

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 08:58 PM

A 3rd round grade from the prestigious DraftNasty.com

Forgive me for ever doubting you.

LMAO

ChiefsCountry 11-25-2012 09:00 PM

Here is his grades for other drafts.
http://www.draftnasty.com/football/p...full&year=2011
http://www.draftnasty.com/football/p...FULL&year=2010
Look where Sam Bradford is.

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:00 PM

Nevermind, the other link is a link to one of your own posts, dumbass.

Shit, it was a link to one of your own posts that is trying to contradict Sac when he is clearly telling you that CBS wrote an article contradicting what you said and he even provided a link to the CBS article.

Here is the article he linked, BTW stating that Glennons stock was "artificially enhanced"

Glennon wasn't able to help himself in this contest, however, as the 6-5, 232 pounder struggled to escape pressure and too often failed to pull the trigger when he did have receivers open downfield. Glennon was sacked in the endzone for a safety in the second quarter and shortly thereafter fumbled after another sack. It was Glennon's third turnover of the first half and helped Virginia take a 16-0 lead into halftime.

Scouts love Glennon's size and arm strength. His experience in head coach Tom O'Brien's pro-style offense is also a significant plus. For as statistically impressive as Glennon was against the Tar Heels last week, however, two of his five touchdowns were the result of coverage lapses (32, 83 yarders) and, frankly, his day could have been even more impressive had his passes been more accurate. Glennon completed "just" 29 of his 52 passes (55.7%) against the Tar Heels, often forcing his receivers to adjust and ruining some opportunities to gain additional yardage after the catch. He also threw two interceptions in this contest.

The same inconsistent ball placement was on display against Virginia. At halftime, Glennon had completed 11 of 22 passes for just 95 yards and he didn't lead the Wolfpack into the redzone until midway through the fourth quarter. By that time, Virginia owned a commanding 26-0 lead.

What kind of total idiot links us to something like that to try and prop up Glennons draft stock as even to Geno Smiths?

Is this guy the dumbest MF on the internet?

Mr_Tomahawk 11-25-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9152483)
No way I draft Gino with the fitst pick in the draft. Maybe I draft him in round 1 if I'm able to trade down. Id take him for sure round 2.

http://community.us.playstation.com/...v=mpbl-1&px=-1

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 09:02 PM

In breaking news, ESPN has announced that Barney Chavous will replace Mel Kiper Jr. as Senior NFL Draft Expert effective immediately.

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:04 PM

Barney Chavous?

Is he related to Corey?...I know Corey runs a draft scouting website...

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 09:05 PM

Is draftnasty family safe?

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9152491)

Doesn't he look like the 31st pick? What has he done? LMAO No one hits a homerun. Not even the real scouts. Go look at the 2009 top 10 picks.

Bosschief, read what I wrote. Or, better yet, go tell more people about how Berry should be a FS or some other BS that will never ever happen.

Or even better yet, go tell people to go back to the coalition because you are bitter that you were banned. Why not admit you wish you could still go there? Why were you a member there before you were a member here? Had you never heard of the planet after all those years at CP? How did you find this place so fast? Let's hear it dickhead.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9152502)
Is draftnasty family safe?

It's safer than this place.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148120)
It's got nothing to do with Kiper and Mayock. I have been doing this for a while. I listen and pay attention. I look for certain things. I value different specific things that your average fan does not. I'm not coming up with all of this shit myself. Listen to the scouts and watch the tape. It's that easy. Sometimes you are right and sometimes you are wrong.

What I can tell you about Geno is that he is not difficult to evaluate. His flaws are very easy to see.

i want links to those scouts that are evaluating Smith's flaws as you claim

or least provide their names so we can find them ourselves

you pathological liar

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152517)
i want links to those scouts that are evaluating Smith's flaws as you claim

or least provide their names so we can find them ourselves

you pathological liar

**** you. Get your own links. I already explained all this shit a long time ago. Dig it up.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152457)
Everyone did going into the season. Chavous has him with a third round grade right now.

http://www.draftnasty.com/football/p...t=QB&year=2013

He might still go in the first but, he's got a third round grade. This draft class is weak all around. Chavous only has a couple of guys with a first round grade period. Chavous has a pretty good track record. I said it before and I'll say it again. Check out draftnasty.com. Note that I don't think he has put juniors on there yet.

Barney Chavous?

The high school football coach?

Is that who you are taking the word of?

Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152521)
**** you. Get your own links. I already explained all this shit a long time ago. Dig it up.

So it's bullshit hearsay

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152461)
I never said it man. I said former scouts. I said real scouts don't say shit. The person I heard it from "heard it from the scouts." I think I heard it in a radio interview from Mort. Say what you want to but, you can see it on the tape. Like I said the first time on last friday or something?.

Edit: LOL I see where you are coming from. I should have clarified.

so you made it up

you're a liar

you "heard it from a person" who "heard it from a scout"....maybe on the radio..maybe from mars

LMAO

you've been lying the whole ****ing time

you've never watched Smith play in an actual game, and you can't produce one single source to verify your claims...not one

jesus...

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9152528)
So it's bullshit hearsay

Dig it up yourself. It's all in this thread. Start with last friday ****er. Who cares anyway? You think I am wrong right? This is all my opinion. based on things that I have heard and tape I have watched.LMAO

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152521)

No, you didn't. All you have ever done is link people to your own previous posts that are completely reeruned.

You are not only an idiot, you are a liar.

Shit, I bet you never even sucked your dads dick (or whoevers dick you claim you sucked) and just said it so some would have sympathy for you.

Go rape another pet to death and stay away from this place.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152523)
Barney Chavous?

The high school football coach?

Is that who you are taking the word of?

Posted via Mobile Device

?
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152532)
so you made it up

you're a liar

you "heard it from a person" who "heard it from a scout"....maybe on the radio..maybe from mars

LMAO

you've been lying the whole ****ing time

you've never watched Smith play in an actual game, and you can't produce one single source to verify your claims...not one

jesus...

No dude, look it up. I explained it to milkman very clearly. Go **** yourself.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:14 PM

Can I get a link to where Barney chavous had ever even been an NFL scout?
[size=1][i]Posted via Mobile

?

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9152536)
No, you didn't. All you have ever done is link people to your own previous posts that are completely reeruned.

You are not only an idiot, you are a liar.

Shit, I bet you never even sucked your dads dick (or whoevers dick you claim you sucked) and just said it so some would have sympathy for you.

Go rape another pet to death and stay away from this place.

Go back in read **** face. The point was that I was consistant and not talking in circles. You just jumped into this thread and piled on like the others. You don't even have a god damned clue.

Why did you join the coalition before you joined the planet ****face?

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152535)
Dig it up yourself. It's all in this thread. Start with last friday ****er. Who cares anyway? You think I am wrong right? This is all my opinion. based on things that I have heard and tape I have watched.LMAO

link it, nice name calling what are you 3 years old?

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:15 PM

LMAO

the 'scouts' (plural) you been lying about this whole time are actually just "draftnasty"

:LOL:

this thread just went hall of fame....and I'm done

it's like pulling the mask off a clown and finding another clown

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9151041)
That is, without question, the stupidest football take I've ever read or seen.

Here was milkman's response to your explanation.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:16 PM

checkout the big board on 'draftnasty'....

LMAO

RealSNR 11-25-2012 09:16 PM

Mike "Brock Assweiler" Glennon

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152546)
Can I get a link to where Barney chavous had ever even been an NFL scout?
Posted via Mobile Device

Who said he was a scout? Who said I was talking about Barney ****ing Chavous? There you go again. I was talking about Corey, his son dickhead. **** this. i will be back in a couple of days.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152559)
Who said he was a scout? Who said I was talking about Barney ****ing Chavous? There you go again. I was talking about Corey, his son dickhead.

Ok can we get a link to where HE was a scout?
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:18 PM

Who the **** would ever want to read a word of what your dumb ass said at any time? EVER?

Either link to these actual scouts or you are a liar.

Simple as that.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:18 PM

You most definitely said Brooks and chavous were former Scots
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9152550)
link it, nice name calling what are you 3 years old?

**** you. you're telling me to link my posts and others are critcizing me for linking my posts. Find it yourself. goodnight.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Who said he was a scout? Who said I was talking about Barney ****ing Chavous? There you go again. I was talking about Corey, his son dickhead. **** this. i will be back in a couple of days.

so where/who are these 'scouts' you have referred to multiple times in this thread?

tell us the truth

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9152565)
Who the **** would ever want to read a word of what your dumb ass said at any time? EVER?

Either link to these actual scouts or you are a liar.

Simple as that.

No, you ****ing fraud. Read the thread bitch boy and find it yourself. You are the biggest fraud here.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:20 PM

black reerun exposed as a fraud

it only 3333333333 posts

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Nothing will have changed...this place wont just pat you on the back for being reeruned. You are infamously reeruned and everyone here knows it...your best bet is to leave and stay gone.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151998)
I have invested in two writers this year - Brooks and Chavous. Both are/were real scouts. Neither is in love with Smith.

Take CBS sports for example. How much do you think Glennon's stock has gone up there since Bucky Brooks wrote about him at NFL.com?

I have already told you guys where to look for this shit and read between the lines.

I give up. You guys don't listen and you are closed minded. You will only see the glass as half full with geno. even if he drops to the third round.

Here you said both are/were scouts.

Your post buddy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152568)
**** you. you're telling me to link my posts and others are critcizing me for linking my posts. Find it yourself. goodnight.

Link the source

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Here is another post saying you didn't say they were scouts.

I'm sure you think we will forget if you stay away for a couple days, but we won't
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152563)
Ok can we get a link to where HE was a scout?
Posted via Mobile Device

Not happening.

Unless you will consider me a scout when I create my own draft website.

Quote:

DraftNasty.com staff, analysts, scouts and correspondents use an eight-pronged scale to grade players based on eight identifying characteristics. These characteristics were developed in a series of meetings during the inception of our company in the summer of 2009.

DraftNasty Lead Executive Director Barney Chavous and Founder and President Corey Chavous developed the entire system and grading formula.

Barney Chavous spent 28 years as a player and coach in the NFL for the Denver Broncos. He played 14 years for the Broncos. When he retired, Chavous was the Broncos’ All-Time leader in games played and sacks (75 ½). He was a key member of the infamous Orange Crush defense that helped guide the Broncos to a Super Bowl XII appearance vs. the Dallas Cowboys. A graduate of South Carolina State, Chavous earned Pittsburgh Courier Rookie of the Year honors in 1973.

Chavous spent another 14 years as an assistant strength/OL coach with the team. He was a coach on the back-to-back Denver Broncos' Super Bowl Champion teams of the late 90s.

Our steadfast belief is that the main criteria for grading players should come from the following eight characteristics..
They've never made a dime scouting, yet they developed their own grading scale.

Definitely a website we should pay attention to.

LMAO

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9152571)
No, you ****ing fraud. Read the thread bitch boy and find it yourself. You are the biggest fraud here.

Go suck a penis.

again

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:24 PM

'draftnasty' might explain pioli's shitty drafts

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9152585)
Go suck a penis.

again

Wut?

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:25 PM

it is hard to corner a pathological liar....i'm tired

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:25 PM

Ohhhhhh chavous helped work the draft for NFL network and was in on a players roundtable for espn once.

Hey gang we should listen to him
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9152584)
Not happening.

Unless you will consider me a scout when I create my own draft website.

They've never made a dime scouting, yet they developed their own grading scale.

Definitely a website we should pay attention to.

LMAO

I consider you more of a scout than either one of those clowns
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 11-25-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9152587)
Wut?

FIND THE LINK FOR YOURSELF, IM NOT DOING YOUR WORK FOR YOU!!!

AARRRRRRGGHGHHHHH

(he said he sucked his fathers cock...or his uncles and a bunch of other ****ed up shit that he either made up or really did...either way,he is equally as ****ed up.)

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152589)
it is hard to corner a pathological liar....i'm tired

It isn't just ask the same question in the exact way over and over again and watch them squirm until the truth comes out.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:30 PM

In fact I'm sorry but I can't find anywhere saying Brooks has actually worked for an NFL team as a scout
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox 11-25-2012 09:33 PM

holy shit--blackbob, that racist mother****er, keeps getting more and more pathetic.

so, tell me bob... do you seriously flinch when you see black people? is it because you walked in on a black man ****ing your wife in the ass? is it because he made your mother go ass-to-mouth? was it the 453 lb black man who sodomized you when you were away at summer camp?

you can be honest with us--you're among...well, you're among people who hate you anyway.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:33 PM

Ok so Brooks says he worked in scouting for the panthers and the Seahawks.

You got that one, but he was fired
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152607)
In fact I'm sorry but I can't find anywhere saying Brooks has actually worked for an NFL team as a scout
Posted via Mobile Device

he worked for Seattle

http://www.nfl.com/news/author?id=09000d5d80f97bfd

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9152618)
Ok so Brooks says he worked in scouting for the panthers and the Seahawks.

You got that one, but he was fired
Posted via Mobile Device

he also hasn't written anything critical of Smith, as black reerun claimed these 'scouts' did....

RealSNR 11-25-2012 09:36 PM

Watch the tape of this thread, guys.

Geez.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9152624)
he also hasn't written anything critical of Smith, as black reerun claimed these 'scouts' did....

Lol I know. And chavous NEVER was a scout.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:38 PM

at least the pathological liar ran away....

peace

Three7s 11-25-2012 09:50 PM

Hey guys, check out the oh so dreamy Mike Glennon and his "game-winning" drive against FSU!

If you call short slants and check-downs "game-winning".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXPb3WoNvI

Chief_For_Life58 11-25-2012 09:50 PM

geno has all the tools to be great in the nfl. we just need a real coach who can coach him up/make him better/ grow with him...my chubby gets harder and harder with every loss. 1 & 15. please.

Rain Man 11-25-2012 09:52 PM

I completely agree that it's not just about drafting a quarterback. We also need a coach and coordinator who will help him reach his potential. Whoever coached Aaron Rodgers? Hire him. Immediately. If you have to cut every backup on our team to pay the guy $15 million a year, hire him and get him in to teach our new quarterback.

Ebolapox 11-25-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9152700)
I completely agree that it's not just about drafting a quarterback. We also need a coach and coordinator who will help him reach his potential. Whoever coached Aaron Rodgers? Hire him. Immediately. If you have to cut every backup on our team to pay the guy $15 million a year, hire him and get him in to teach our new quarterback.

you mean the guy in Green Bay? because Jeff Tedford is next to worthless.

BossChief 11-25-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9152700)

Tom Clements was actually a QB coach for us in 2000 and played QB for KC in 1980.

I was pimping him last year BIG TIME.

The other guy I was pimping was Mike Sullivan that was Eli Mannings QB coach and he was hired in TB and has that offense humming along nicely.

Chief_For_Life58 11-25-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9152741)
Tom Clements was actually a QB coach for us in 2000 and played QB for KC in 1980.

I was pimping him last year BIG TIME.

The other guy I was pimping was Mike Sullivan that was Eli Mannings QB coach and he was hired in TB and has that offense humming along nicely.

exactly. someone like those guys. we just gotta pray we get a baller big dick head coach who knows qbs or knows a guy who knows a guy who can turn qbs into franchisers. we must pray