ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-15-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8298050)
These are the total votes in Round 3 for the winners:

R8ers 33
KCChiefsfan50/50 32
AutumWind 19
Saul Good 22

So, basically you're saying each participant gets banned one day for the number of votes he got, and then the overall winner will get another month on top of it?

I just want to be clear on this when I post the poll.

1 day for every vote in the finals. For each contestant.

luv 01-15-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8298050)
These are the total votes in Round 3 for the winners:

R8ers 33
KCChiefsfan50/50 32
AutumWind 19
Saul Good 22

So, basically you're saying each participant gets banned one day for the number of votes he got, and then the overall winner will get another month on top of it?

I just want to be clear on this when I post the poll.

WHAT? That's a ton of banning for absolutely no reason. I thought the winner got the one day ban per vote they received, and that was it. We are really banning four people "just for fun"?

Frazod 01-15-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8298056)

So the previous vote totals don't count. Okay. Frankly, I thought that was a bit much.

Overall winner gets a month. Runners up get a day for every vote they receive. Got it.

luv 01-15-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8298056)

Wow. Just wow.

Frazod 01-15-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8298068)
Wow. Just wow.

Uh, you did see the list of names, right?

pr_capone 01-15-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8298054)
C'mon. It starts with one person. Whenever everyone figures out that they can taunt you all they want, follow you around, and insult you without you being able to do or say anything in your defense, then you're going to have half the Planet on ignore. What's the point in being here? Of course, then everyone will say you left on your own, when, in fact, you were forced out. It's simple. If you ban someone, don't bring them back.

There are only a few people on here that constantly hurl shit at Hootie. The rest of them are responses to his outlandish replies where he essentially goes Dane McCloud on them because they have a dissenting opinion.

Ignore people like Billay and just don't be a dick and he could have gotten along just fine. That said... I agree, he should not have been allowed back in the first place.

Gonzo 01-15-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8297973)
Nothing is ever Hootie's fault. Evar! I've dealt with the guy long enough to understand that. Every single mod understands that. Was it a ticky-tack ban? Absolutely. But he was living under ticky-tack rules and he failed. Should we have allowed him back from several bans in 2011? Obviously not. That was a mistake and I'll own it. Half the mods were on the fence and half didn't want him back. I decided to play the nice guy and I screwed up. Obviously, the "short-leash" experiment was a bad idea as well. We learned from it.

Hootie is banned. He's welcome to discuss it with Kyle for as long as Kyle is willing to respond. But I'm not debating Hootie from the grave. Friend him on facebook. Go find another place to meet up with Hootie. Hootie is banned. He doesn't have a place here any longer.

Wow really? I figured after "Hooties" 3 page long diatribe this morning that praised all things Phil, you would have had a change of heart. I guess not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8298063)
So the previous vote totals don't count. Okay. Frankly, I thought that was a bit much.

Overall winner gets a month. Runners up get a day for every vote they receive. Got it.

no. We scrapped the month. Just 1 day per contestant.

luv 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8298072)
Uh, you did see the list of names, right?

I did, but, other than getting under people's skin, which isn't a bannable offense, what else have they done? I just don't like banning people for no reason other than they "won" a contest made up by a poster. Seems a bit extreme.

Frazod 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8298078)
no. We scrapped the month. Just 1 day per contestant.

Got it.

Kyle DeLexus 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

Don't like the banning of finalists, so I will not be voting. No one should get a day ban because I vote for them.

Frazod 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8298079)
I did, but, other than getting under people's skin, which isn't a bannable offense, what else have they done? I just don't like banning people for no reason other than they "won" a contest made up by a poster. Seems a bit extreme.

Well, it wasn't my idea. I think it's awesome, but it wasn't my idea.

luv 01-15-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8298089)
Well, it wasn't my idea. I think it's awesome, but it wasn't my idea.

I know. It was a mod's, which makes it a bit scarier.

pr_capone 01-15-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8298094)

Flop's to be exact.

Frazod 01-15-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8298094)

Perhaps it will encourage the winners to comport themselves a bit better in the future.

Or not. I really don't care.