ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

kchero 08-09-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9870217)
They're not meant to be taken seriously by a delusional fan base. It's that sense of total detachment from reality that makes MU fans so endearing. It's what makes you, well: you.

Yawn,..yea a delusional fan base...Your posts and obvious lack of ability of true discussion bore me. Its obvious you love being a troll and wish to contribute nothing more than that.

Saul Good 08-09-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 9870311)
Yawn,..yea a delusional fan base...Your posts and obvious lack of ability of true discussion bore me. Its obvious you love being a troll and wish to contribute nothing more than that.

Charlie was referring to the players, but his "pile of crap" description would have been equally appropriate for some of the fans as well.

kchero 08-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9870344)
Charlie was referring to the players, but his "pile of crap" description would have been equally appropriate for some of the fans as well.

I just find it hilarious how some people don't think that their own "pile of crap" doesn't stink. Instead of them realistically looking at their own team they would rather troll others.

Prison Bitch 08-09-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 9870499)
I just find it hilarious how some people don't think that their own "pile of crap" doesn't stink. Instead of them realistically looking at their own team they would rather troll others.

Huh? People laughed at Weis' comments, I don't remember seeing anyone here (or on the radio or wherever) saying he was wrong. The last couple years at KU have been lean since Mangino was fired, was somebody denying that somewhere?

You might be saying you are getting trolled about Mizzou football. Far from it. You're getting "truth'd". The 100+ years of football history at Kansas and Mizzou has been eerily similar so that's what we're pointing out. Among the Big 12 before you bolted, you were 7th in all time overall win % and KU was 8th. The only thing Mizzou did better than Kansas over time was play Colorado tougher. Everything else (including that sorta important thing called head to head) was dead even.

Bambi 08-09-2013 12:03 PM

Kansas (3)
Mike McCormack , John Riggins , Gale Sayers

Missouri (2)
Roger Wehrli , Kellen Winslow

Titty Meat 08-09-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9870734)
Kansas (3)
Mike McCormack , John Riggins , Gale Sayers

Missouri (2)
Roger Wehrli , Kellen Winslow

0 ****s given

1 KU's win total last year

RustShack 08-09-2013 03:01 PM

I still can't believe Rutgers and Maryland are in the B1G. Just seems way more weird than WVU and TCU in the Big12, or the other schools that moved.

Prison Bitch 08-09-2013 03:08 PM

Dude, West Virginia's by far the weirdest of the lot. They have nothing in common with the Big 12 schools at all. They're about as weird an add as when the ACC tossed Boston College a lifeline.

Eleazar 08-09-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9871162)
Dude, West Virginia's by far the weirdest of the lot. They have nothing in common with the Big 12 schools at all. They're about as weird an add as when the ACC tossed Boston College a lifeline.

Obviously the Big 12 was reaching for any free agent school who'd won a few football games in recent years to keep its brand relevant.

Tiger's Fan 08-09-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 9871166)
Obviously the Big 12 was reaching for any free agent school who'd won a few football games in recent years to keep its brand relevant.

WVU was a replacement for mizWhos departure.

With BCS and Finals Four appearances, they are a major improvement athletically for the conference. mizWho has neither of these, and never will.

I'd say cutting dead weight like the four pathetic schools that left did more for the relevance of the conference than keeping them, as the conference strength in both major sports suggests.

notorious 08-09-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9868699)

Just another big 12 trophy Mizzou will be keeping on the way to greener pastures

There is plenty of room due to the lack of Big 12 Championship trophies.

WhawhaWhat 08-09-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9871162)

Ever watch that Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia movie on Netflix? It's insane.

Saul Good 08-09-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger's Bitch (Post 9871223)
WVU was a replacement for mizWhos departure.

With BCS and Finals Four appearances, they are a major improvement athletically for the conference. mizWho has neither of these, and never will.

I'd say cutting dead weight like the four pathetic schools that left did more for the relevance of the conference than keeping them, as the conference strength in both major sports suggests.

The conference is so strong the highest ranked team is 14th. wow

Saul Good 08-09-2013 03:53 PM

Blake Bell
David Ash
James Simms
Casey Pachal
Jake Heap

Those are the players I can name in the Big 12.

Ash is terrible, but I've heard of him because the Texas board complains about him all the time.

I've heard of the two Kansas guys because I'm from Kansas.

I've heard of Pachal because of his arrest.

Bell is the only guy I can name based on actual talent...in the entire conference.

TribalElder 08-09-2013 03:54 PM

lol its funny how angry ku fans get during football because thier team sucks so bad ROFL