ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Titty Meat 08-07-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9866995)
Can you cite those sources plox? thx.

The B1G tour bus stopped for gas in JOCO that's enough to get KU fans excited

Prison Bitch 08-08-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9866909)
I heard that the top 7 teams in the SEC were like 30-0 against the bottom 7 teams in the SEC.

That can't be real right?

And there are MU fans on this board even still talking about KU's struggles?

You can't be serious.

lol, ROFL

I think it was the top 6 vs bottom 8 but I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter because the bottom feeders get big welfare checks to serve as punching bags. Plus they all get to wear Alabama shirts during bowl games and celebrate vicariously.

Saul Good 08-08-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9866854)
MU made a t-shirt for beating a team that lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT?

That has to be photoshopped

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9866870)
Wait a minute...

When the **** did MU beat Kentucky in basketball???

Are you telling me that isn't a basketball net on that shirt?

And their are MU fans on this board giving KU shit for a typo on a spring game???

omfg, this is a new level

lol, ROFL

Wow. I mean...I know KU can't play football, but I didn't realize their fans literally lacked the ability to identify a football.

Bambi 08-08-2013 08:07 AM

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/D0484932-0-large.jpg

Bambi 08-08-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9866995)
Can you cite those sources plox? thx.

Nothing specific but keep reading about the B1G wanting to add Oklahoma and KU for their western expansion.

TribalElder 08-08-2013 08:34 AM

its so entertaining to watch the subject attempt to be changed to basketball every football season

Prison Bitch 08-08-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9867418)
Nothing specific but keep reading about the B1G wanting to add Oklahoma and KU for their western expansion.

it really makes no sense to add either school. The BIG isn't going to bring in the new football king and the new basketball king. No way do they allow these Pimps to start running their street corner. They're way too proud and traditional to do such a thing to their members.

Pitt Gorilla 08-08-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9867556)
it really makes no sense to add either school. The BIG isn't going to bring in the new football king and the new basketball king. No way do they allow these Pimps to start running their street corner. They're way too proud and traditional to do such a thing to their members.

ROFL

Bambi 08-08-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9867556)

:clap:

Bambi 08-08-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9867441)
its so entertaining to watch the subject attempt to be changed to basketball every football season

That's a basketball net on that shirt dude. Let's be real.

Prison Bitch 08-08-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9867593)
:clap:

It's no mystery why the BIG added 3 mediocrities. The last thing they want to do is add OU or Texas in football, or KU or UNC in hoops. Membership would never go for that.

Saul Good 08-08-2013 09:36 AM

Is this really happening? Are the two biggest idiots on the board really trying to outdo each other to see who can make the stupidest statement?

DaKCMan AP 08-08-2013 09:44 AM

Not all KU fans are insane. My dad & uncle are KU alum and neither are this delusional.

Bambi 08-08-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9867599)
It's no mystery why the BIG added 3 mediocrities. The last thing they want to do is add OU or Texas in football, or KU or UNC in hoops. Membership would never go for that.

You do make a good point. All of the conferences that have added schools have done so with schools that really show no threat of winning the conference in either football or basketball..

I suppose Syracuse could win the ACC in basketball but other than that I can't think of a one.

Saul Good 08-08-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9867623)
Not all KU fans are insane. My dad & uncle are KU alum and neither are this delusional.

There are some great KU fans on this board. They are simply scarce in this thread. Many of them have effectively disavowed bambi and bitch.