ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Reaper16 10-02-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 7962791)
So who did they beat the hell out of?

Everyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if, in story, HHH is removed from C.O.O. duties by the board soon. This conspiracy angle is in overdrive now.

BryanBusby 10-02-2011 09:03 PM

I totally forgot there was even a PPV on tonight. Was it worth a ****?

Mr_Tomahawk 10-02-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 7962913)

Worth as much as the Chiefs beating the Vikings today...

(I am pro S4L fwiw)

Reaper16 10-02-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 7962913)

It was worth watching on a free stream. Solid PPV. Well-done main event.

58kcfan89 10-03-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7963406)
It was worth watching on a free stream. Solid PPV. Well-done main event.

Pretty much agree, but after Del Rio beat Punk (because God forbid Cena get pinned by someone anymore) I didn't really give a shit what they did after the fact. What in the hell was the point of having Cena win the title 2 ****ing weeks ago?

Anyway, I was glad Beth won. Other than that, I just didn't really care. Solid show, but I'm finding myself less interested by the week.

I was talking to my friend & told him that if Punk's not on, I really don't care what's happening. Pretty much sums up my entire attitude of the wrestling world right now. Maybe it's just a bad day, but that's how I feel. Which is sad, because I was totally into every bit of the MitB PPV a few months ago.

Oh, and the HIAC gimmick has officially been overdone. But that's a rant for a different time.

BryanBusby 10-03-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 7963567)
What in the hell was the point of having Cena win the title 2 ****ing weeks ago?

They were hoping for a bump in ratings I'd assume.

Finally got around to watching Hell in a Cell and it was meh overall, as expected.

Sheamus/Christian was not as good as it could of been. Beth/Kelly Kelly was just downright awful; sure Beth won but had to do it via interference. Why in the **** are they trying to force K2 being a force down our throats? She sucks. Henry/Orton was pretty awful, too. Other matches (Rhodes/Morrison, Tag match) were nothing memorable.

The Main Event was the only redeeming thing, and that was mainly because of Punk taking insane bumps and Miz-Truth.

It was a mess PPV that was slapped together quickly, because two weeks inbetween PPVs is a good idea. At least the next one isn't a few weeks away too.......wait a second.

Swanman 10-03-2011 09:26 AM

I watched parts of the main event this morning, and meh. Cena was protected and they got the belt back on Del Rio (he shouldn't have had to lose it in the first place) so its back to square one.

The MizTruth thing was kinda interesting, but the whole roster shaking the cage was just stupid. What are they hoping to accomplish? Are they trying to topple the entire cage? And why do they give a shit that a couple wrestlers are getting their ass kicked? It would have been a more efficient use of time to just find some bolt cutters and cut the damn lock on the door. I know wrestling writing isn't supposed to reflect pure reality, but come on.

chiefscafan 10-03-2011 10:06 PM

Wow no comments on the crap which was on tonight is John cena too good to come out for the end. Best part cm punk coming out with the new T with him on a wwe ice cream bar classic.

chiefscafan 10-03-2011 10:07 PM

Rest of the show was dumb and predictable oh worst acting job goes to Kelly kelly

Reaper16 10-03-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 7965819)
Rest of the show was dumb and predictable oh worst acting job goes to Kelly kelly

Turborage Kelly Kelly cracks my shit up.

58kcfan89 10-03-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 7965817)
Wow no comments on the crap which was on tonight is John cena too good to come out for the end. Best part cm punk coming out with the new T with him on a wwe ice cream bar classic.

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm pretty sure he had that on, either last week or the week before.

Anyway, was there anything worth watching? I'm considering downloading it & skipping through the crap parts, but if the whole show is crap, I won't waste my time.

EDIT: The shirt's already out of stock, lol. STOP SHITTING ON PUNK!

http://www.wweshop.com/item/cm-punk-...mpunk/01-14955

keg in kc 10-03-2011 11:32 PM

Reading the show highlights, I think I'm glad I'm not watching Raw anymore (thank you Castle and Hawaii Five-O for both being on at 9).

The running gag is that Hun-tor finally has what he wants as of tonight: the entire Raw audience (live crowd at least) seeing him as the only star and only face and everybody else on the roster gets booed as heels.

Hootie 10-04-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7966024)
Reading the show highlights, I think I'm glad I'm not watching Raw anymore (thank you Castle and Hawaii Five-O for both being on at 9).

The running gag is that Hun-tor finally has what he wants as of tonight: the entire Raw audience (live crowd at least) seeing him as the only star and only face and everybody else on the roster gets booed as heels.

other than Punk, Cena and Orton...

chiefscafan 10-04-2011 12:30 AM

Didn't know ge wore it before pretty bad show in general.

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2011 12:35 AM

My problem with this whole walk-out tonight is that they didn't do enough to make it justified. This isn't even the "craziest" enviornment in the past few years. Nexus was much worse than this. So it was hard to buy into the wrestlers walking out because this is just too much chaos for them.

The tag match lasted like 45 minutes and 2 commercial breaks. Santino beating Drew Mcintyre in 3 minutes straight up really tells a story about Drew.

Overall skimmed through it with the Yankee game on. HHH did a poor job with the part at the end. Essentially didn't respond to anything any of the wrestlers said to him.