ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Investing megathread extravaganza (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300589)

Buehler445 03-11-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14835431)
Literally studied the market in the process of earning a master's degree.

So no. No I'm not.

You basing that on technicals? Fibonacci? Elliot wave? Wat makes you think that?

Hammock Parties 03-11-2020 04:14 PM

discuss thinks the market is his dick

it never goes up

Discuss Thrower 03-11-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14835681)
You basing that on technicals? Fibonacci? Elliot wave? Wat makes you think that?

Technical analysis is the modern day equivalent of reading tea leaves.

RunKC 03-11-2020 04:24 PM

I think the bottom will be around the last week of this month or early April.

Depending on the effect it has here, I think it’s fair to say the drop will be around 30-35%

Shiver Me Timbers 03-11-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14835400)
About 40% below what the S&P is currently marked at.

I think it will be another 20-25% from current levels.
What Dr. Fauci said today puts us in uncharted waters so who knows.

ghak99 03-11-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14835688)

I'm going to be wiping my ass with tea leaves if the local methican americans don't quit hoarding TP!

I'm pulling this from an old timer who is aging fast but has traded with more than I will probably ever even accumulate. 10% of the market was an emotional "bet the come". That went up in smoke. Deal in a 10% correction for global panic sales. Next we get the 10% of actual financial corrections due to physical losses. He then said, where are we in this mess and how far off are those 10% guesses?

Who knows.

philfree 03-11-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14835674)
**** Chipotle. I boycotted those fools after they went organic/all natural what the **** ever.

I didn't buy the stock because I eat there I bought it because other people do and the stock tends to go up. I have eaten Chipotle exactly once. I'd go to a Qdoba before I'd go to a Chipotle.

Buehler445 03-11-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14835688)

Not disagreeing here. Just wondering where you came up with an additional 60% down. Technicals would be the easiest way to get there. You trying to apply historical P/E ratios to GDP or what?

I haven’t paid attention to shit, but I highly doubt you’re in high company expecting that big of a drop.

Just wondering where you’re getting that target from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 14835721)
I didn't buy the stock because I eat there I bought it because other people do and the stock tends to go up. I have eaten Chipotle exactly once. I'd go to a Qdoba before I'd go to a Chipotle.

Still out.

If my stock purchase raises their stock .0001 basis points and executives get any money out of stock options I don’t think I could live with myself. **** those bitches.

Discuss Thrower 03-11-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14835734)
Not disagreeing here. Just wondering where you came up with an additional 60% down. Technicals would be the easiest way to get there. You trying to apply historical P/E ratios to GDP or what?

I haven’t paid attention to shit, but I highly doubt you’re in high company expecting that big of a drop.

Just wondering where you’re getting that target from.

Still out.

If my stock purchase raises their stock .0001 basis points and executives get any money out of stock options I don’t think I could live with myself. **** those bitches.

The S&P 500 dropped ~45% in the period of time that encompassed the death of Bear in March '08 and then when it started to continuously go up after something like March 3, 2009.

We have yet to have our 'death of Bear Stearns' moment but it will precede a second Great Recession.

Job losses will take hold, there'll be some bankruptcies once enough bullshit called on the auto and student loan market. Young people aren't buying houses and this won't get better.

Then you start thinking about new political realities which will not be market friendly..

Buehler445 03-11-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14835743)
The S&P 500 dropped ~45% in the period of time that encompassed the death of Bear in March '08 and then when it started to continuously go up after something like March 3, 2009.

We have yet to have our 'death of Bear Stearns' moment but it will precede a second Great Recession.

Job losses will take hold, there'll be some bankruptcies once enough bullshit called on the auto and student loan market. Young people aren't buying houses and this won't get better.

Then you start thinking about new political realities which will not be market friendly..

There is a long way to go before that.

Buehler445 03-11-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 14835706)
I'm going to be wiping my ass with tea leaves if the local methican americans don't quit hoarding TP!

I'm pulling this from an old timer who is aging fast but has traded with more than I will probably ever even accumulate. 10% of the market was an emotional "bet the come". That went up in smoke. Deal in a 10% correction for global panic sales. Next we get the 10% of actual financial corrections due to physical losses. He then said, where are we in this mess and how far off are those 10% guesses?

Who knows.

I laughed unreasonably hard at this. Particularly "methican American."

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-11-2020 05:50 PM

Don't panic people. the stock market is run by a shit load of greedy people. When this is all over you're gonna see stocks take off like a rocket.

I wish I had a shitload of cash to throw in right now but i don't

Buehler445 03-11-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14835827)
Don't panic people. the stock market is run by a shit load of greedy people. When this is all over you're gonna see stocks take off like a rocket.

I wish I had a shitload of cash to throw in right now but i don't

Lean hogs have made a nice base. They’re ready to take off. Perfect time to get back in! :D

Shiver Me Timbers 03-11-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14835863)
Lean hogs have made a nice base. They’re ready to take off. Perfect time to get back in! :D

Says McDonald's 6 months before they bring back the mc rib

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-11-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14835863)

I hate Hogs!

RunKC 03-11-2020 08:17 PM

Good chance tomorrow is going to be worse than any day of this. Dow already down 800 points following Trumps speech.

Now the news with an American celebrity and NBA? Yup it’s gonna get really bad this week IMO

rydogg58 03-11-2020 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14836242)
Good chance tomorrow is going to be worse than any day of this. Dow already down 800 points following Trumps speech.

Now the news with an American celebrity and NBA? Yup it’s gonna get really bad this week IMO

Yeah, I'd say there's a good chance that the market will shut down tomorrow.

Buehler445 03-11-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14836222)
I hate Hogs!

I know. :Poke:

You won’t get any argument from me.

Shag 03-11-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14836242)

I think things are about to go from bad to worse, with all that’s happened today. I’m strongly considering pulling out tomorrow, and buying back in when things stabilize. Hate selling down, but I think it’s about to get ugly.

wutamess 03-11-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 14836320)
I think things are about to go from bad to worse, with all that’s happened today. I’m strongly considering pulling out tomorrow, and buying back in when things stabilize. Hate selling down, but I think it’s about to get ugly.

When I did this a couple of weeks ago. I was the local idiot. Follow your first mind I say, better safe than sorry.

Munson 03-12-2020 06:07 AM

It's gonna be another rough day with futures down over 1,200 points at the moment.

ChiliConCarnage 03-12-2020 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 14836833)
It's gonna be another rough day with futures down over 1,200 points at the moment.

Futures hit the limit but premarket trading is happening and S&P is around 5.6% down right now.

I looked yesterday afternoon and small caps were down 7%+. Unlike the S&P, small caps last new all time high was August 2018. They're gonna be back to 2014 levels today. They generally suffer worse in a recession so it makes some sense but still.. pretty beat down already.

edit: high growth stocks getting pummeled this morning. I see many down 8-10%

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-12-2020 06:39 AM

Damn, sold INO at 11.00 then it tanked down to 5 and I felt like a winner

Now its headed back up to 9.70 premarket.

Strongside 03-12-2020 07:38 AM

Market halted.

Hammock Parties 03-12-2020 07:53 AM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/27cc3476...qj3o3_400.gifv

Halfcan 03-12-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 14835272)
I just pulled the trigger and bought back in to 13 stocks. I'm not trying to make a quick buck I'm going to try and hold these stocks for the long hall. I put $1,500.00 in each and plan to add to those holdings as I go forward ending up with about $5,000.00 invested in each. This portfolio will consist of AMD, Chipotle, DocuSign, DDD, LULU, Micron, NVDA, RAMBUS, T, TSN, TSLA, V and Zillow.

Now all you guys and your friends buy the shit up!

You might want to avoid looking at your account today. :doh!:

All good companies though- they should go back up. Good luck!

BigBeauford 03-12-2020 08:20 AM

Tesla is getting super tempting if it keeps flirting with 500. Sounds like at it's current process it is super under valued.

ILikeBigTiddys 03-12-2020 08:27 AM

So it sounds like a good time to throw money into some mutual funds or something???..... I don’t do individual stocks

philfree 03-12-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14836925)
You might want to avoid looking at your account today. :doh!:

All good companies though- they should go back up. Good luck!

Yeah I was a day early. After the flights were stopped from Europe and the NBA made their announcement I new I was going to take a beating today. So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe I should add to those holdings. Buy baby buy?

ReynardMuldrake 03-12-2020 08:51 AM

TVIX up another 30% today. It's the only thing keeping my account in the black.

Halfcan 03-12-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 14836998)
Yeah I was a day early. After the flights were stopped from Europe and the NBA made their announcement I new I was going to take a beating today. So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe I should add to those holdings. Buy baby buy?

The market is making zero sense right now. Everyone is in a panic. Most stocks are hitting 52-week lows if they are not already there. Lots of bargains. I would say buy- but who knows what kind of news will come out today with some virus scare tactics. It is pretty ridiculous. That is all the news is talking about.

People are hoarding toilet paper now. :rolleyes: I think I will buy some toilet paper stock- if it becomes worthless I can at least wipe my ass with the certificates.

ghak99 03-12-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 14836954)
Tesla is getting super tempting if it keeps flirting with 500. Sounds like at it's current process it is super under valued.

If they get it below $500, I'm in.

Ford is about to give me a chance to bring my average down .50. :doh!:

Iowanian 03-12-2020 10:38 AM

I'm selling some things to build cash to buy at a discount.

This freakout is an opportunity and I'm not going to miss it.
I'm going to tell my wife this is like Kohl's cash....

Shoes 03-12-2020 12:47 PM

How do individuals smarter than myself feel about Delta or Boeing shares during this time of panic?

BigBeauford 03-12-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 14837563)
How do individuals smarter than myself feel about Delta or Boeing shares during this time of panic?

Seems like a good value unless the company goes bankrupt. Hasn't Delta done this already and doesnt it wipe out the shareholders?

Rain Man 03-12-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 14837563)

My thinking is that Boeing is "too big to fail". The feds want Boeing to survive. Delta is replaceable. But I'm clearly an idiot on stock picks in 2020, so maybe you should do the opposite of whatever I recommend.

I just bought a little ZM. I figure it'll do fine in the short term, and maybe this will get people more in the habit of video conferencing in the long term.

Shoes 03-12-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 14837597)
Seems like a good value unless the company goes bankrupt. Hasn't Delta done this already and doesnt it wipe out the shareholders?

If the company goes bankrupt then yes I believe that is a game-over scenario share wise.

I'm looking at Delta or United share prices and it seems like an opportune time to invest, I don't think those companies will go bankrupt. At least if you believe that the corona-virus is a temporary blimp in the radar- how long do you think the virus would effect domestic and international travel?

Boeing is obviously a different animal, having two significant "black-swans" with the manufacturing issues of their new jets and now the corona-virus. Is boeing too big to fail?

Shoes 03-12-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14837623)
My thinking is that Boeing is "too big to fail". The feds want Boeing to survive. Delta is replaceable. But I'm clearly an idiot on stock picks in 2020, so maybe you should do the opposite of whatever I recommend.

I just bought a little ZM. I figure it'll do fine in the short term, and maybe this will get people more in the habit of video conferencing in the long term.

Answered my question before I even asked- Rain Man you never cease to amaze me.

RunKC 03-12-2020 01:26 PM

Worst day for the Dow since the 1987 crash.

Jesus

Skyy God 03-12-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14837653)
Worst day for the Dow since the 1987 crash.

Jesus

Looking like the 4th worst percentage loss ever.

BigBeauford 03-12-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14837765)
Looking like the 4th worst percentage loss ever.

10%

eDave 03-12-2020 02:16 PM

BTC is sub 6K now. The number I was hoping for for a long time.

ChiliConCarnage 03-12-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14837801)
BTC is sub 6K now. The number I was hoping for for a long time.

I've wondered about that.. You'd think something would be doing well. Yesterday - gold, treasuries, crypto, and stocks were all down.
Today - treasuries were up a smidge all the others down big

People are just taking there money and running lol

I suppose some of it could be treasuries being bottomed out and deflation fears for gold. Maybe, doesn't really explain crypto. That stuff was supposed to be "safe" from Economic and fiat money problems, haha

Discuss Thrower 03-12-2020 02:57 PM

How palatable is a Boeing bailout going to be to the general public in 2021?

Mennonite 03-12-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14837947)
How palatable is a Boeing bailout going to be to the general public in 2021?

Half the country will be for it, half will be against it, and which is which will be determined by if their guy is the one in the White House.

Discuss Thrower 03-12-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 14837962)
Half the country will be for it, half will be against it, and which is which will be determined by if their guy is the one in the White House.

#OccupyWallStreet

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-12-2020 06:56 PM

I'm not even pulling up my etrade account today. I don't want that vision in my head to think about.

synthesis2 03-12-2020 07:02 PM

So stupid question and probably stupid idea but I have quite a bit of cash and everything is paid off in my life so no real stress of having to wait a while for a return but does it make sense to put 10-20k in cruise stocks ? Like royal Caribbean was trading at $150 plus and now at $30. Unless they go out of business which could happen but they are one of the top two in the industry . Just putting money in it knowing it will rebound in a couple of years . Even if it went to $90 it would still triple . Stupid idea?

Halfcan 03-12-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synthesis2 (Post 14838503)
So stupid question and probably stupid idea but I have quite a bit of cash and everything is paid off in my life so no real stress of having to wait a while for a return but does it make sense to put 10-20k in cruise stocks ? Like royal Caribbean was trading at $150 plus and now at $30. Unless they go out of business which could happen but they are one of the top two in the industry . Just putting money in it knowing it will rebound in a couple of years . Even if it went to $90 it would still triple . Stupid idea?

Stay liquid and ride the stocks to the bottom. Should be able to triple your money without it tied to a sinking ship...ships, waiting for a rebound.

Halfcan 03-12-2020 08:12 PM

Stock tip for tomorrow.

Short Disney- they are closing both American theme parks.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-12-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14838617)
Stock tip for tomorrow.

Short Disney- they are closing both American theme parks.

So buy?

Halfcan 03-12-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14838621)
So buy?

Yes, after you sell it short and ride it down.

I wish I had an option account- someone is going to make a mint tomorrow off their bad news.

They are closing Disney Cruise line, Disney Land and Disney World.

That is a lot of income down the drain with peak season coming.

Rain Man 03-12-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

I've got some RCL. I read two articles about it today (sorry, no links). One said that bankruptcy is inevitable and the other said that it's a fantastic time to buy as a long-term hold due to demographic trends.

SupDock 03-12-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14838610)
Stay liquid and ride the stocks to the bottom. Should be able to triple your money without it tied to a sinking ship...ships, waiting for a rebound.

This is the route I would take, but I think putting in 10 percent weekly makes more sense than dumping it all in at once. How do you know when the bottom is?

jerryaldini 03-12-2020 11:35 PM

2400 held, up over 3% at 1 a.m. after being down 3! Bedtime

https://i.imgur.com/X5h7Yth.gif

Discuss Thrower 03-13-2020 01:32 PM

Boeing up 6% LMAO

The big bois got wind of a #bailout

eDave 03-13-2020 01:34 PM

LOL. Trump announced National Emergency. BTC nosedives.

EDIT, now it going up.

RunKC 03-13-2020 01:54 PM

Becton Dickinson and Quest Diagnostics on Trump’s speech for test kit increase.

Thinking of buying

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-13-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14840057)
Boeing up 6% LMAO

The big bois got wind of a #bailout

Yep, bought BA today , 52 week high was 398 .bought at 167.

TinyEvel 03-13-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

There are so many other things you could buy, this would be a pretty big risk. Cruise ships for some reason are holding the hot potato on this one, and may never recover.

I think one older people age out who is going on these cruises? All you ever hear about them in the news is some disease or sickness or diarrhea from satan ravaging these ships.

The only thing I think will save them is to discount their trips once they resume business. Discount the trips like well below half price. And then no profits. Just my opinion, i know nothing.

lewdog 03-13-2020 05:11 PM

I deposited more into my brokerage account to sit in cash today. I've learned buying anything on a Friday to hold over the weekend usually results poorly.

Will play the swings currently for quick profits.

lewdog 03-15-2020 01:34 PM

Alright, let’s list good stocks currently trading at a discount, that are worth buying. Good companies, not the IBIO and IQ shit.

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14843498)
Alright, let’s list good stocks currently trading at a discount, that are worth buying. Good companies, not the IBIO and IQ shit.

https://2oqz471sa19h3vbwa53m33yj-wpe...aphic-1070.jpg

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 01:39 PM

Beyond consumer staples I don't really feel like there's anything out there that is going to be a good get in a prolonged recession.

Munson 03-15-2020 03:49 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feder...210001968.html

Quote:

Federal Reserve slashes rates to zero, restarts QE

Brian Cheung Reporter,Yahoo Finance•March 15, 2020

The Federal Reserve made an emergency announcement Sunday afternoon by announcing that it would be cutting interest rates to zero for the first time since the financial crisis.

The central bank said it will use its “full range of tools” to battle the economic impacts of the novel coronavirus and announced quantitative easing in the form of at least $700 billion of asset purchases. It also encouraged banks to provide credit to the economy by eliminating reserve requirements and allowing the financial firms to tap into capital and liquidity buffers.

In a global effort, the Fed also announced standing U.S. dollar liquidity swap line arrangements in coordination with the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank, and the Swiss National Bank.

“The Federal Reserve is prepared to use its full range of tools to support the flow of credit to households and businesses and thereby promote its maximum employment and price stability goals,” the Fed said in a statement.

The Fed said the coronavirus outbreak “harmed communities and disrupted communities in many countries,” adding that the U.S. labor market still appeared “strong” as the U.S. economy rose at a “moderate rate.”

But the Fed on Sunday slashed rates by 100 basis points, less than two weeks after it had already made an impromptu 50 basis point cut.

“The Committee expects to maintain this target range until it is confident that the economy has weathered recent events and is on track to achieve its maximum employment and price stability goals.”

The Fed also resumed the crisis-era policy of large-scale asset purchases by committing to Treasury purchases of at least $500 billion and agency mortgage-backed securities of at least $200 billion “over coming months.”

The central bank was scheduled to hold a Federal Open Market Committee meeting on March 17-18 with a policy announcement on March 18. In the face of accelerating cases of the coronavirus around the world, the Fed pulled the decision forward.

The decision was voted on by all members of the FOMC with the exception of Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester, who supported all the actions but preferred only a 50 basis point cut to a target range of between 0.5% and 0.75%.

Maintaining credit
The Fed said it is “carefully monitoring credit markets,” where market liquidity has been a concern as markets churned over the impact of the coronavirus.

The central bank announced a number of measures on Sunday to motivate banks to support businesses as quarantines around the country raise concerns that businesses will have to close their doors and possibly lay off workers.

As a key regulator of the banks, the Fed said the financial institutions should feel comfortable tapping into the discount window as a tool for addressing “potential funding pressures.” In the past, banks have been hesitant to tap into the direct lines of funding because of the stigma associated with relying on the Fed for emergency funds.

The Fed said banks were welcome to borrow from the discount window for periods as long as 90 days, “prepayable and renewable by the borrower on a daily basis.”

The Fed also said firms could use their capital and liquidity buffers to lend, and reduced reserve requirement ratios to zero percent effective on March 26.

“This action eliminates reserve requirements for thousands of depository institutions and will help to support lending to households and businesses.”

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 04:06 PM

I can't ****ing wait for all the screeching about a bailout

O.city 03-15-2020 04:10 PM

So this is bad right?

FD 03-15-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14843808)
So this is bad right?

They are just playing along with the hoax.

O.city 03-15-2020 04:12 PM

What exactly does this mean?

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-15-2020 04:16 PM

Dow future already down -940

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14843808)
So this is bad right?

It's better than nothing.

KCUnited 03-15-2020 04:17 PM

Of course I just came through underwriting on a new mortgage.

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14843814)
What exactly does this mean?

The Fed is helping foreign central banks with liquidity.

eDave 03-15-2020 04:18 PM

BTC pump and dumped right on queue. Back to price of an hour ago. LOL

What a ride.

O.city 03-15-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14843829)
The Fed is helping foreign central banks with liquidity.

So pumping more money into the market to keep it afloat?

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14843832)
So pumping more money into the market to keep it afloat?

No idea with what the other central banks will do but it's basically in line with the thinking in the $1,500,000,000,000 repo agreements the Fed made with the large banks here: to ensure credit markets don't freeze up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RmGfWkuu6Zo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RunKC 03-15-2020 04:46 PM

Does this mean mortgage rates are going down again?

Gravedigger 03-15-2020 04:50 PM

Wife and I have been waiting to do a re-finance loan, wonder if this will give us a better shot for a better rate. Don't know if they're connected at all, not a finance guy really, but we've wanted to pull that trigger for the past half year or so to take care of some CC debt. I'm not a finance guy outside of the basics and calculations.

Discuss Thrower 03-15-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14843894)
Wife and I have been waiting to do a re-finance loan, wonder if this will give us a better shot for a better rate. Don't know if they're connected at all, not a finance guy really, but we've wanted to pull that trigger for the past half year or so to take care of some CC debt. I'm not a finance guy outside of the basics and calculations.

If your original loan is close to whatever lenders are quoting now and you plan to move on from wherever your living now soon then it's probably not worth it.

ChiefRocka 03-15-2020 04:57 PM

“Bail in” coming to a theater near you