ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

KCrockaholic 02-23-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9429255)
I just want to point out that GOD (Andrew Luck) made one of the worst overthrown passes I've ever seen in my life to a wide open receiver against the Chiefs this year that should have been the easiest touchdown of all time.

I just don't understand how, based on what we've seen on film and what kind of passion Geno has for the game, he's not a good enough prospect to go #1.

It truly baffles me. Hopefully he lights up the combine tomorrow. Can't wait.

In the NFL you have to make that throw 100 out of 100 times/Mayock

penbrook 02-23-2013 06:23 PM

Andrew luck completion % senior season was 71.3%. RG3 was 72.6%. Geno Smith had 71.1%. Why is he not being discussed. He clearly is a #1 pick this year. His completion % was almost identical to the "ELITES"

Hootie 02-23-2013 06:23 PM

the only player who has never missed a pass is Peyton Manning and that is because he's way better than Tom Brady and Joe Montana and is probably the greatest athlete of all time and certainly could charge $1-$5M per thimble of semen if he so chose. Archie still gets $200K a thimble and he's old.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 06:23 PM

my QB must be perfect and shit golden m&m's!/dumbass true fan
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 02-23-2013 06:24 PM

being a blue collared working man I had to settle for Cooper's at $50 bucks but I'm hoping I get lucky

Hootie 02-23-2013 06:25 PM

what the **** would you do with a golden M&M? eat it or use it as currency? I don't get it. ROR is stupid.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9429358)
Andrew luck completion % senior season was 71.3%. RG3 was 72.6%. Geno Smith had 71.1%. Why is he not being discussed. He clearly is a #1 pick this year. His completion % was almost identical to the "ELITES"

because the media ****lesticks dont WANT us to have an awesome, drafted at one and developed in KC qb. Ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 02-23-2013 06:27 PM

So apparently the 49ers will consider trading Alex Smith for a 2nd round pick. Well looks like he will be a backup for Kaepernick next year. With that price we should be out of the A Smith sweepstakes.

Sorter 02-23-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9429356)
In the NFL you have to make that throw 100 out of 100 times/Mayock

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/po...-on-deep-balls

HAI GUIZ, IF YOU OVERTHROW RECEIVERS DEEP, YOU'LL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!

The Ravens used the 58th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft to select speedster Torrey Smith from Maryland, hoping he would provide a vertical threat for Joe Flacco. In 2011, Smith was targeted once over his first two games, a 22-yard Flacco overthrow against the Steelers in the season opener.

While the Flacco overthrow remains a theme, it became clear against the St. Louis Rams in Smith's third game why he had warranted a second-round pick.

Smith caught five passes for 152 yards and three touchdowns against the Rams, and four of his eight targets were thrown at least 26 yards downfield. Smith would be targeted at least five times in 11 of Baltimore’s last 13 games, and he developed into Flacco’s favorite deep target.

It’s no secret how the Ravens use Smith.

His career average target distance is 18.6 yards downfield, more than a yard deeper than any other qualified receiver. No receiver has been targeted on more throws deeper than 20 yards downfield than Smith in the last two seasons, and Smith’s six touchdowns on deep throws is tied for fifth in the league.

Targeting Smith downfield has been a focus for Flacco since that breakout game in Smith’s rookie season, and Smith has proved reliable. Of his league-high 56 deep targets, Smith has dropped one.

But the Flacco-to-Smith connection hasn’t exactly progressed.

In Smith’s rookie season, Flacco completed nearly 54 percent of his passes targeting Smith, which ranked 67th out of 81 qualified wide receivers. While a lack of efficiency was expected given Smith’s role as a deep threat (average target was 18.2 yards downfield, second-most in NFL), 36 qualified receivers had a better drop percentage than Smith’s 3.2 percent.

Joe Flacco Since 2011
Throws 21+ Yards Downfield
Smith Other
Pct of Targets 35.9 8.9
TD-Int 6-0 3-3
30+ Yd Plays 12 8
Overthrows 26 < 26 <
> 52 are most in NFL

This season, Smith has been targeted at about the same rate (7.0 targets per game compared to 6.2 targets last year), but the completion percentage is down (49.2 percent, fifth worst out of 79 qualified wide receivers). And Smith has dropped as many passes (three) as last year.

The silver lining?

He’s caught just as many touchdowns (seven) as last year and his 9.0 targets per touchdown is sixth in the league.

Smith’s big-play production out of the gates could be more impressive if not for Flacco.

Flacco has 52 overthrown passes deeper than 20 yards downfield in the past two seasons, 15 more than the next-closest quarterback (Cam Newton). In that span, Smith has been overthrown 26 times, seven more than the next-closest receiver (Larry Fitzgerald).

Flacco’s efficiency problems in Smith’s first season could be attributed to adjusting to a new and unfamiliar weapon.

Smith was clocked at 4.43 seconds at the combine before the 2011 Draft, and Flacco’s three most-targeted wide receivers in 2010 were Derrick Mason, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Anquan Boldin - none of whom had Smith’s speed.

But this year, Flacco has overthrown Smith on 27 percent of his total targets, with only the Blaine Gabbert-to-Justin Blackmon duo yielding a higher overthrow percentage.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9429367)
what the **** would you do with a golden M&M? eat it or use it as currency? I don't get it. ROR is stupid.

cram it down your bitch-ass, peytonFAIL-loving piehole?
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 02-23-2013 06:29 PM

The experts know once we get a qb they will have to talk about because we will be winning and gong to playoff games consistently. They don't want KC to succeed.

Hootie 02-23-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9429374)
cram it down your bitch-ass, peytonFAIL-loving piehole?
Posted via Mobile Device

Peyton > Brady >>>>>>>>> Cassel > Sanchez > ROR

KCrockaholic 02-23-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Please stop.

Messier 02-23-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

All time CP leader in 1-A football, Colt Brennan.

Messier 02-23-2013 06:43 PM

Sorry, since 2000.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9429381)
Dogshit > Aids Tree >>>>>>>>> Crablouse > Peyton > Hootie

aaaawwww yeah!
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 02-23-2013 06:46 PM

I don't get why some people have taken the anyone but Geno route. Given the Chiefs history with QB's, why are we so picky?

I'm not Geno or bust, but after this weekend, one of these guys will separate himself at that spot.

Thats the guy I want.

KCrockaholic 02-23-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9429439)
I don't get why some people have taken the anyone but Geno route. Given the Chiefs history with QB's, why are we so picky?

I'm not Geno or bust, but after this weekend, one of these guys will separate himself at that spot.

Thats the guy I want.

Cause Mel Kiper said so.

http://emts.rjcdn.com/wp-content/upl...wwestalker.jpg

BossChief 02-23-2013 06:56 PM

Tomorrow at 7pm, they are gonna have a Mariucci and Geno 1 on 1 with whiteboard time and field time.

O.city 02-23-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9429481)
Tomorrow at 7pm, they are gonna have a Mariucci and Geno 1 on 1 with whiteboard time and field time.

Definitely wanna see that. Is he doing that with any other QB"s? I'd like to see Barkley and Glennon.

silver5liter 02-23-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

GOWALRUS, tape this and upload. I dont have nfl network at my apartment so have to stream everything and probably miss it

O.city 02-23-2013 07:30 PM

Will anyone here be pissed if we do take Geno at 1?

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9429571)
GOWALRUS, tape this and upload. I dont have nfl network at my apartment so have to stream everything and probably miss it

bro what the **** do i exist for

penbrook 02-23-2013 07:31 PM

Nope. Geno at #1 is what everybody wants.

silver5liter 02-23-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9429579)
bro what the **** do i exist for

This moment. This very moment. Spread the word

penbrook 02-23-2013 07:32 PM

We should take a poll for all chiefs fans on kcchiefs.com to see who we truly want and maybe it will tell reid and dorsey how as a fan base we feel.

Hootie 02-23-2013 07:36 PM

except we'd lose because the casual true fan outweighs the smart ChiefsPlanet fan about 30 to 1.

I guarantee that poll would be all about taking Joeckel because Chiefs fans are dipshits.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 07:44 PM

damn. I gotta work. Damn job: cutttin' in on my penii-time.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 02-23-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9429131)
I wouldn't disagree with that. He's had some remarkable throws. A few real WOW moments. But that one was the most perfectly placed throw I've seen him make. And usually he puts too much air under those throws. Maybe he just needs to keep the velocity and reel back his "touch" a bit on the deep throws.

He needs to set his feet properly and drive the ball. When he does that, he can throw it on a rope. Often times he gets too much air because he's throwing "from the waist up" because he doesn't have his base right.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9429595)
except we'd lose because the casual true fan outweighs the smart ChiefsPlanet fan about 30 to 1.

I guarantee that poll would be all about taking Joeckel because Chiefs fans are dipshits.

Yep.

O.city 02-23-2013 08:50 PM

I wonder how much actual QB coaching he got from Holgerson at WVU. Mechanically, he seemed to really regress the longer he was in that system.

melbar 02-23-2013 08:55 PM

When your "the guy" its easy to start pushing.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 08:59 PM

Should we have a separate thread for Geno's combine performance?

Because tomorrow is going to be worth at least 1,000 posts.

Sorter 02-23-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9429885)

Probably. Should we let SNR make it for consistency's sake?

RealSNR 02-23-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

This will be the selling point for the fans. This and the Gruden QB Camp.

And I assume Geno will go through the exact same thing in his private interviews with the Chiefs.

No excuses, Dorsey. Draft him or GTFO.

RealSNR 02-23-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9429885)

Good idea.

****, I'm more excited to start that thread than I have been for any particular Chiefs game thread the past 3 years.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbar (Post 9429870)
When your "the guy" its easy to start pushing.

Especially when your team isn't winning. You push to the point of it being counterproductive.

Hootie 02-23-2013 09:14 PM

I hate to say this but I have a bad feeling we've built up Geno SO MUCH he won't live up to it at the combine tomorrow. We're expecting a herculean effort and I think that's a bit unfair.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9429959)
I hate to say this but I have a bad feeling we've built up Geno SO MUCH he won't live up to it at the combine tomorrow. We're expecting a herculean effort and I think that's a bit unfair.

No.

We've built up Geno so much that the uninformed fans and haters are expecting a Herculean effort tomorrow.

I don't really have any expectations. I think he'll be fine but anything can happen.

But if he throws a couple of bad throws, we're gonna hear about it every day for the next 2 months. Guaranteed.

Hootie 02-23-2013 09:22 PM

I hope he runs a 4.6 and lights it up with his arm...

God that would be great. I'm really looking forward to watching him at the combine.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9429904)
Good idea.

****, I'm more excited to start that thread than I have been for any particular Chiefs game thread the past 3 years.

Yes, this is a good idea. Why don't you start it now so everyone is clear? We don't want to **** this up.

Step aside everyone, Lord SNR has this.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:25 PM

What time do the QBs throw tomorrow? I have some shit to do and need to set my DVR.

RealSNR 02-23-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9429981)
No.

We've built up Geno so much that the uninformed fans and haters are expecting a Herculean effort tomorrow.

I don't really have any expectations. I think he'll be fine but anything can happen.

But if he throws a couple of bad throws, we're gonna hear about it every day for the next 2 months. Guaranteed.

This.

I was a fan of Geno before the season. I was sold on him as an NFL starter during the Texas game. And as the season went on and Wilson/Barkley/Glennon didn't step up their game to fill the void during WV's losing streak, I was convinced he had to be our #1 pick.

What he does throwing at the combine to unfamiliar receivers coming off only a few months of draft prep at IMG is irrelevant to what I think he could potentially be in the NFL. Only dumbass Chiefs fans who wouldn't know a QB if he threw a 30-yard rocket up their vaginas while evading blitzing defenders are going to be expecting the impossible from him tomorrow.

The sad part is it's very possible that Reid and Dorsey are aligned with those group of fans, too. That's the only thing that worries me about tomorrow.

penbrook 02-23-2013 09:26 PM

Alec Ogletree met with the Chiefs and Eagles saturday night.

RealSNR 02-23-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9429990)
Yes, this is a good idea. Why don't you start it now so everyone is clear? We don't want to **** this up.

Step aside everyone, Lord SNR has this.

I think I'll start one for all the QBs. Just turn it into a megathread so Tomahawk doesn't start a combine thread for Wilson, Glennon, Dysert, Bray, Nassib, Refree, Manuel, well, you get the idea.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9429996)
What time do the QBs throw tomorrow? I have some shit to do and need to set my DVR.

Not sure but live coverage starts at 8 am central.

You won't miss anything, I plan to edit together everything Geno does.

aturnis 02-23-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9430002)
Alec Ogletree met with the Chiefs and Eagles saturday night.

Awesome. Hope he falls to the 3rd.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 09:43 PM

This is a nice breakdown of what Geno will be doing.

Quote:

Through the combine, they get a good idea about whether the player name is likely to light up the football scoreboards in the future.

They want to see the quarterback’s 3-step drop, 5-step drop, 7-step drop and within those drops the reps want to see the QB go through the route tree. What’s the route tree? The QB is asked to run a slant, an out, a throw in, a corner route (7 route) and the deep route (the go).

Many quarterbacks worry that as they don’t personally know the receiver and have never played with them, they might throw over or under them giving the reps an inaccurate estimate of their skill. However, the reps do not care whether the receiver catches the pass or not. All they are interested in is seeing the quarterback’s footwork while they are running the 3-step drop, the 5-step drop and the 7-step drop.

In the 3-step drop they want to see how the quarterback handles and positions the ball: under-center. This is because most quarterbacks in college have never been under-center; they’re usually all back in the spread. They see and study the footwork, how the QB plants himself and drives the throw.

In the 5-step drop (intermediate route), the QB has to take 3 big steps and 2 small steps, get the ball and throw it out right away. Therefore, their footwork is essential.
In the 7-step drop (a deeper throw) the footwork, again, is very critical. Bill Walsh said that he could tell by looking at the quarterback’s feet (footwork) whether he had a good or a bad game. The second thing they notice is the carriage i.e. how the quarterback carries the football. Is it up towards the shoulder or is it below towards the center of the chest and stomach. However, ever since Philip Rivers no one can positively judge the quarterback through the position of his carriage.

Finally, they look into the arm strength. This is why the quarterbacks are asked to throw the 7 route and the deep route. The reps watch the quarterbacks drop back 5 to 7 yards and throw the football. They want to see how quickly and accurately it comes out of the quarterback’s hands.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 09:47 PM

I think what's going to be critical for Geno is how quickly he's getting rid of the ball on the 5 and 7-step drops. The guy is holding the ball quite a bit in a lot of the footage you see of him.

I want to see that ball coming out as soon as the back foot hits.

/fakeQBexpert

aturnis 02-23-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

However, the reps do not care whether the receiver catches the pass or not. All they are interested in is seeing the quarterback&rsquo;s footwork while they are running the 3-step drop, the 5-step drop and the 7-step drop.
Try telling this to some of the idiots on this the board. Spent quite a bit of time arguing this point over the last 2 combines. They want to see your drop, accuracy, arm strength, touch and mechanics. Period. They know the QB has no control over how well the WR does or does not run his route. If the ball ends up where the receiver should be, and the receiver isn't there to catch it, the receiver looks bad, not the QB.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9430138)
Try telling this to some of the idiots on this the board. Spent quite a bit of time arguing this point over the last 2 combines. They want to see your drop, accuracy, arm strength, touch and mechanics. Period. They know the QB has no control over how well the WR does or does not run his route. If the ball ends up where the receiver should be, and the receiver isn't there to catch it, the receiver looks bad, not the QB.

More than just the last 2 my friend. :D

BigRock 02-23-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9429981)
No.

Remind them that Cam Newton went 11 of 21, missing receivers by a country mile on many of his misses, but his stock still rocketed up afterwards because he was so impressive when sitting down with the coaches and GMs.

aturnis 02-23-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9430146)
More than just the last 2 my friend. :D

Well of course. I'm referring to MY involvement in the argument though. Never much cared, then got sick of not taking a QB and fans being ok with it b/c this or that prospect didn't complete this or that pass at the combine.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 9430174)
Remind them that Cam Newton went 11 of 21, missing receivers by a country mile on many of his misses, but his stock still rocketed up afterwards because he was so impressive when sitting down with the coaches and GMs.

I watched every one of those drills (because I wanted to see how Stanzi stacked up, he actually did pretty well).

Cam Newton was IMPRESSIVE. 11 of 21 or not, his throws were on the money with zip all day.

htismaqe 02-23-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9430177)
Well of course. I'm referring to MY involvement in the argument though. Never much cared, then got sick of not taking a QB and fans being ok with it b/c this or that prospect didn't complete this or that pass at the combine.

I could have sworn you were in on some of the early discussions. Who knows, it's been over 10 years and I'm lucky if I can remember shit from 10 days ago. :D

AussieChiefsFan 02-23-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...47103095_q.jpgNFL

NFL Mock Draft: CharleyCasserly has FOUR lineman going in the Top 5... and no QBs in the Top 10? http://on.nfl.com/13B6B2M

Geno Smith can make his case for #1 tomorrow at Combine (9ET).

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07848665_n.jpg

<form rel="async" class="commentable_item hidden_add_comment collapsed_comments" method="post" action="http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php" id="u_ps_0_0_1q" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Like · <label class="uiLinkButton comment_link" title="Leave a comment" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: bold; vertical-align: middle;"><input data-ft="{" type":24,"tn":"s"}"="" type="button" value="Comment" style="font-weight: normal; background-image: none; border: none; color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top;"></label> · Share · 93612365 · 16 minutes ago · </form>

LMAO

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 11:48 PM

CHOCOLATE DAWN SOON BE UPON US

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/a..._gp_bg_big.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2013 11:55 PM

hot, throbbing, Manning-raping penii FTW.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-23-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9430642)
hot, throbbing, Manning-raping penii FTW.
Posted via Mobile Device

board this ****ing train, cus it's about to leave the mother****ing station

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...e_1739095i.jpg

HolyHat 02-23-2013 11:56 PM

You could of at least put Geno on top of the mountain Clay, shit.

Messier 02-23-2013 11:57 PM

I'm really excited to see the QBs tomorrow.

HolyHat 02-23-2013 11:57 PM

I'll bet you $3 you won't put that on FB?

Strongside 02-24-2013 12:02 AM

Clay is right, guys. Come on in. The chocolate water is fine.

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefon...tory-river.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 02-24-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9430634)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9430646)
board this ****ing train, cus it's about to leave the mother****ing station

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...e_1739095i.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9430658)
Clay is right, guys. Come on in. The chocolate water is fine.

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefon...tory-river.jpg

LMAO:clap:

RealSNR 02-24-2013 01:56 AM

http://payload76.cargocollective.com...%20thunder.jpg

NJChiefsFan 02-24-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9430647)
You could of at least put Geno on top of the mountain Clay, shit.

If he did that technically the Geno train would leave without Geno. That's a paradox Clay did not want to mess with.

Tribal Warfare 02-24-2013 02:15 AM

Geno must BEAST RAPE tomorrow

Pasta Little Brioni 02-24-2013 07:09 AM

Here comes the painii

Hammock Parties 02-24-2013 07:51 AM

PENII ART

http://i.imgur.com/iQOrd8T.jpg

Hammock Parties 02-24-2013 08:05 AM

PENIIIIII

http://i.imgur.com/iYKPb7C.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 02-24-2013 08:07 AM

Splooge

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-24-2013 10:37 AM

take us home,son.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-24-2013 10:38 AM

pray for Geno today, you damned heathens! Its Sunday, so get your asses to it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-24-2013 10:49 AM

A ****ing 4.56.

I will shit a brick if we don't draft this kid.

Rasputin 02-24-2013 10:55 AM

Am homo for Geno

Pablo 02-24-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9431472)
A ****ing 4.56.

I will shit a brick if we don't draft this kid.

QBZ SHOULDNT RUN DA 40 CUZ THEYRE SPEED AINT IMPORTANT/COMOQUEEF

Hammock Parties 02-24-2013 11:07 AM

It just keeps getting better people.

Look at this chocolate lightning.

http://i.imgur.com/5N8wADB.gif

KCrockaholic 02-24-2013 11:12 AM

He's about to throw..

BossChief 02-24-2013 11:12 AM

Russel Wilson ran a 4.55

Geno is a damn near perfect prospect...especially being all of his "flaws" are correctable with good coaching...like the Walrus.

RyFo18 02-24-2013 11:21 AM

How are the contract talks with Geno going?