ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341399)

Bearcat 12-18-2023 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17288045)
Just having fun with it like everyone else. We’re all Chiefs fans, most of us diehards who’ve followed the team for a long time. No matter how someone reacts or vents in a GDT I’ll never question their loyalty to this great franchise or call them out for giving up too early, etc. I just think some here take it far too seriously.

Yeah, saying "**** you Mahomes you broke dick" is definitely taking it far too seriously.

Bearcat 12-18-2023 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17288062)
Maybe I'm the only one, but when we finally won the Super Bowl (and especially after winning it twice) it changed things for me as a fan to where I take the 'downs' less seriously than I used to.

I'm not sure why that is, it's not like I am not emotionally invested, but that 'may never get to the promised land' element, that quest to finally get to the summit, it was a bigger part of what it meant to me to be a Chiefs fan than I realized.

Once that was gone, especially after we won a second time, it feels like we don't have anything to prove.

Maybe this is how the Cowboys and Pats fans felt... every Lombardi is cool, but now it's not new. We just expect to be winning them, but realize you can't win them every year so expectations are being met.

Yeah, it'll never get any better than this.

493rd 12-18-2023 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17288135)
Yeah, saying "**** you Mahomes you broke dick" is definitely taking it far too seriously.

As is reminding someone about it 2 years later. The biggest question in my mind about any of this shit is why it even matters to some what others’ say?

Sassy Squatch 12-18-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 17288125)
Most everyone other than a few die hard fans were pretty much over the Dane McCloud era of CP and of Skip before him.

Version 3 does have some redeeming qualities though so...

LMAO Twisted hasn't even come close to Dane levels, much less Skip.

Bearcat 12-18-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17288227)
As is reminding someone about it 2 years later. The biggest question in my mind about any of this shit is why it even matters to some what others’ say?

The difference is it becomes funnier as time goes by.

"Won't sniff the playoffs" is funny when it's posted in mid-October... it becomes ****ing hilarious when they go on to win the Super Bowl that same season.

Just like the comments in 2021. I guess some could point to the 2nd half of the AFCCG that year and say, see?!? ...but, time goes on and Mahomes gets his, and those comments two years later are even funnier.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2023 04:24 PM

Quote:

why it even matters to some what others’ say?

cus it's funny

Mephistopheles Janx 12-18-2023 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17288245)
LMAO Twisted hasn't even come close to Dane levels, much less Skip.

Thus version 3... one with redeeming qualities. The yelling is the same though.

First was an old asshole.

Second was a narcissist asshole.

Third is just curmudgeonly but carries the same assholish spirit on the forum and has redeeming qualities. He is the best of them all.

Not saying this in a negative way. Its just a role and he plays it.

WilliamTheIrish 12-18-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

I find that it’s a learning experience sometimes. As in the example below

Quote:

Originally Posted by peepeesilvia

https://www.work.chiefsplanet.com/BB...e#post17259526

The Kelce pout gave it away too, when the Chiefs are supposed to lose a game Kelce always has this pouty look on his face, the camera showed him doing it tonight. Dead giveaway, I went aww shit when I saw it. SMH

I find these gems very informative.

Who knew that just by seeing “the look” on Travis Kelce’s face is a tell that the Chiefs are scripted to lose by the NFL-O(verlords).

And yesterday during the broadcast, Kelce sat on the bench with a dour look on his face. But the Chiefs were up 7?

Bearcat 12-18-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 17288352)
I find that it’s a learning experience sometimes. As in the example below

I find these gems very informative.

Who knew that just by seeing “the look” on Travis Kelce’s face is a tell that the Chiefs are scripted to lose by the NFL-O(verlords).

And yesterday during the broadcast, Kelce sat on the bench with a dour look on his face. But the Chiefs were up 7?

It's funny reading the sheer volume of shit made up when people talk about the NFL rigging games, as well as how many body language experts we have around here.

It's like a few people who can't tell the difference between when they're dreaming and when they're not, so after a while it all just meshes together and they think the rest of us believe they're some kind of resident expert and can't see the through the bullshit.

In58men 12-18-2023 05:46 PM

GDT are the worst.

Constant posting and everything gets lost.

I rarely post in them, check my stats

493rd 12-18-2023 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17288265)
The difference is it becomes funnier as time goes by.

"Won't sniff the playoffs" is funny when it's posted in mid-October... it becomes ****ing hilarious when they go on to win the Super Bowl that same season.

Just like the comments in 2021. I guess some could point to the 2nd half of the AFCCG that year and say, see?!? ...but, time goes on and Mahomes gets his, and those comments two years later are even funnier.

I misunderstood you my bad. Yes it is funny I agree. Some of it is way over the top.

Coochie liquor 12-18-2023 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17286804)
LOL. You're such a soft little girl. People were posting more defeatist stuff in GDTs when we had won like 7 in a row and were the #1 seed over the last few seasons.

You new here, Ming? Lil soft?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17286813)
hey moron, look at the OP.

I created this thread and the ones before it for EXACTLY that reason.

I created a traitors losers and cowards thread with Matt ****ing Cassel as QB.

You are new here. let's count who has more GDT posts, you stupid bitch. Do you even live in the slums of the GDT? Or do you just drive in for your gay sex and hit of crack, then leave?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...7d6936992a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crayzkirk 12-18-2023 06:20 PM

I tend towards the negative. I don't like it. help me stop. ROFL

|Zach| 12-18-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17287359)
It's from the same 2021 game that spawned this fhread... and sure, Mahomes struggled and looked terrible at times.

Was this from the Bills game? Titans? NYG?

Nah, they beat the Chargers 34-28 this night and while they had a rough start (90% of the venting wouldn't show up in this thread), he threw for 410 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 1 pick.

Some of these are in the spoiler tags of the OP, but....

Damn these are amazing.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-18-2023 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17288062)
Maybe I'm the only one, but when we finally won the Super Bowl (and especially after winning it twice) it changed things for me as a fan to where I take the 'downs' less seriously than I used to.

I'm not sure why that is, it's not like I am not emotionally invested, but that 'may never get to the promised land' element, that quest to finally get to the summit, it was a bigger part of what it meant to me to be a Chiefs fan than I realized.

Once that was gone, especially after we won a second time, it feels like we don't have anything to prove.

Maybe this is how the Cowboys and Pats fans felt... every Lombardi is cool, but now it's not new. We just expect to be winning them, but realize you can't win them every year so expectations are being met.

This is exactly where I am. I realize that this run is as good as it’s ever going to be. I want us to win every Super Bowl, but I also realize that it’s impossible.

The worst part for me about not playing in the Super Bowl, or even worse, getting bounced early in the playoffs, is getting cheated out of watching more Chiefs games. They’re excruciating sometimes and make me yell at the TV, but deep down inside I really enjoy watching Chiefs games. Especially since we got Mahomes.

Unlike the decades that preceded this Reid/Mahomes era, we’re never out of a game early. MAHOMES LITERALLY HAS A WINNING CAREER RECORD IN GAMES WHERE HE TRAILS BY 10 POINTS (.583)! No QB in the history of he league can say that. That’s what’s so mind boggling/infuriating about the handful of miserable loser ****s that shit up every game thread racing to see who can be the first to be “smart” enough to predict a rare loss for this team.

I just stay away from the game day thread for the most part now. Rather than listen to a bunch of miserable pussies who think they’re “smart” piss and moan. There’s nothing wrong with criticizing the coaches and players - we all do it. But giving up on the game in the 1st half when Patrick Mahomes is our QB is just stupid. Makes you look foolish far more often than not - but some of you miserable losers are just too damned stupid to figure out that very obvious fact.