ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather who would win? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295963)

srvy 12-31-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12650489)
I mean this is a really outrageous post, honestly. Even though we are amongst men for the most part, this is pretty sexist. Women have some of the purest shooting forms i've seen. They shoot better than a lot of men due to having a better touch. Now would WNBA have any shot vs NBA? lmfao hell no. NBA players are arguably the greatest athletes in any sport. But I would enjoy WNBA vs HS or college *perhaps not DIV 1*.

and of course, a woman can knock out any man due to some peoples jawline being weak naturaly lol
Womens soccer, professional, is pretty exciting actually. Volleyball... and thats pretty much it.. oh and lingerie football :harumph:

They shoot like they throw, you know like girls.

srvy 12-31-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 12651447)

Damn Rouseys face looks like giant shoulder tattoo used it for a speed bag for about a minute. Did any punch not land to her face in that minute geez.

88TG88 12-31-2016 11:56 PM

Lol @ this thread

rico 01-01-2017 06:59 AM

I'll go as far as saying that Rousey could start he match with a submission locked up on Floyd and Floyd would still win the fight.

ILChief 01-01-2017 08:04 AM

I think Turtle could take her in a rematch

TimBone 01-01-2017 12:06 PM

Maybe you guys are reading the outcome of this fight completely wrong.

Perhaps this doesn't prove that Ronda wouldn't beat Floyd.

Maybe it just proves that Nunes would absolutely destroy him within seconds of the opening bell.

Pablo 01-01-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12651933)
Maybe you guys are reading the outcome of this fight completely wrong.

Perhaps this doesn't prove that Ronda wouldn't beat Floyd.

Maybe it just proves that Nunes would absolutely destroy him within seconds of the opening bell.

Good point.

I think we can all agree that either one of these chicks would beat the shit out of movie star Bruce Lee. That's for sure. Glad we were able to figure that out.

Baby Lee 01-03-2017 03:27 PM

Seems like this should go here. ;)

<iframe width="800" height="448" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dqbTAOB_1Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chief_For_Life58 01-03-2017 03:29 PM

floyd just knows how to throw hands. can he kick, defend kicks, knee, elbow, submit, submit defense, wrestle? no. He would lose within about a minute and a half i'd bet.

-King- 01-03-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 12658514)
floyd just knows how to throw hands. can he kick, defend kicks, knee, elbow, submit, submit defense, wrestle? no. He would lose within about a minute and a half i'd bet.

Holy shit there are still believers ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief_For_Life58 01-03-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12658524)
Holy shit there are still believers ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

cus she got ko'ed by nunes? nunes is another pro mma fighter. that shouldnt change the debate. Shes still a top pro mma fighter and a hundred times more skilled at fighting then floyd

MTG#10 01-03-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 12658539)
cus she got ko'ed by nunes? nunes is another pro mma fighter. that shouldnt change the debate. Shes still a top pro mma fighter and a hundred times more skilled at fighting then floyd

ROFL

DJ's left nut 01-03-2017 03:45 PM

No. ****ing. Way.

There is still an idiot on the planet that believes this shit? Even Al North abandoned this particularly stupid ship some time ago. New World Order didn't, but he's functionally reeruned and I'm convinced he's actively trying to get things wrong these days.

You can't really be serious. This person just got stomped in 48 seconds by a person with about 30% the punching power and 20% the speed/endurance of Mayweather and you believe she could beat him?

Wow. There are some criminally stupid people on this planet.

The only thing, and I mean this in all sincerity - the only thing that would stop Floyd Mayweather from literally killing Ronda Rousey would be the referee. Give him 3 minutes in any arena under any set of rules and he will have literally beaten her into a coma if nobody stepped in to stop him.

MTG#10 01-03-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 12650277)
Pretty much why we shouldn't waste time money and resources on women sports.

I just don't see how anyone who's not a personal friend/family member who's come to support the player, can actually feel good about spending money on WNBA tickets, parking, concessions etc.

I mean I wouldn't go even if the tickets, parking pass were given to me for free. Hell throw in some free food/beverage voucher and $20 gas money...

Still wouldn't go. My time's not worth witnessing inferior competition and watching layups all ****ing day. And it's always going to be that way.

I mean when you have HS boys teams that would easily go undefeated in the WNBA, what's the point of having the league...no one's going to want to take time out of their day to watch that shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two-Twenty (Post 12650336)
:rolleyes:

You inbred mouthbreathing hick.

When you mention inferior competition you are comparing them to men. The very thesis of women's sports is such that they are not compared to men.

Just state your opinion as your own cuck opinion and then STFU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12658507)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dqbTAOB_1Qk" allowfullscreen="" width="800" height="448" frameborder="0"></iframe>

ROFL

DJ's left nut 01-03-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 12650500)
Dude...the idea is to inspire people so that the other sex can get the benefits of competition including ethical concepts like sportsmanship and cognitive concepts like mental toughness. Its about getting better as a society including both sexes. Certainly the same benefits of competition can be learned elsewhere, but competitive sports is a quick teacher of those benefits.

Going to these events are cheaper outtings compared to major mens sports and present an opportunity for family unity that can be fun.

I get it, the level of skill might be less most of the time, but the competition on the field can be entertaining and enjoyable. I get that they are not the largest revenue generators, however, they do have value.

Women's amateur sports - totally on board. You're absolutely right that the benefits of competition should extend equally to both men and women. They provide outstanding life and development skills and make for great leaders and well-rounded citizens.

Women's professional sports? Pft....get the **** outta here. None of them can stand on their own. Not a single one. Even when the iron was hot and the USWNT was big shit, the women's soccer league failed miserably.

There's no sense in subsidized women's professional sports.