ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Adrian Peterson Indicted (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286492)

Dayze 09-15-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10917350)
**** that shit. He does his own clothes and he cooks for us. Does shit around the house and yard. Retro fitted a boat dock. Fixed the in ground sprinkler system etc. No free rides. School is more important because its your future but even though you don't have to work a shitty job to pay for a shitty apartment while in school doesn't mean a free ride. We all have freight to pay.

a freight paid in blood.

BigRedChief 09-15-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10917363)
a freight paid in blood.

I think he did scrape some knuckles redoing the dock?:hmmm:

kysirsoze 09-15-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10917330)
My son is 22 in college. Pursing a doctorate in Astrophysics. I have no problem with him living at home. I'd rather he concentrate on school than spending time working at shitty jobs to pay for a shitty apartment. This makes me a bad parent?

Liberal bullshit

Pablo 09-15-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 10917383)
Liberal bullshit

Agreed.

Boot straps and all that.

kysirsoze 09-15-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10917387)
Agreed.

KIDS TODAY DON'T EVEN HAVE BOOTSTRAPS!

notorious 09-15-2014 02:57 PM

After reading this thread, thank goodness I have great parents.

My kids better say this when they get older or else.

Pablo 09-15-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 10917395)
KIDS TODAY DON'T EVEN HAVE BOOTSTRAPS!

Wearing Birkenstocks and boat shoes! Can't work at the mill in those! Librul rabble rabble librul.

Marcellus 09-15-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 10917344)
LMAO

Old guy laments change. Wishes for (insert blue bell ice cream jingle) "the good ol' days".

I guess you have comprehension skills related to the lackluster eduction at your parochial school with admitted discipline problems.

I am 43, not that old. I am not lamenting the good old days, not in 1 single post. I am simply pointing out some serious issues and trends that exist now that did not exist in the archaic world of yesteryear that people like you and others think we must completely forget.

Surely you in this superior year of 2014 should have no problems comprehending that concept.

Radar Chief 09-15-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10917387)
Agreed.

Did you mean belt straps? Cause I agree, pull up your damn pants kid!

http://i62.tinypic.com/ifz62u.jpg

WilliamTheIrish 09-15-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10917348)
I'm guessing his favorite flavor is Butter Pecan.

Pronounced 'pee-can'. Has a nice cup of coffee after his sweets to settle his stomach as well.

I read that post to myself in the old man voice of Dana Carvey.

"safety standards? We didn't have no safety standards for toys. We played with rusty nails and bags of broken glass"!

And what's with these fancyschmancy hair driers? If we wanted our hair dry we had to step outside into a hurricane. And if you got a block of wood thru your skull, you were a head kabob". Yessiree.

"Aaaaaaaand we liked it that way"!

Randallflagg 09-15-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10906040)
man, my grandma used to whip me with a switch. She used to make me go break off the MF-er myself and bring it back to her. One of those nice little branches off of the cherry tree in her yard.

only two times though. because after the 2nd time, I figured out "Man...Grandma don't **** around. I'd better not do *whatever it is I was thinking about doing"

Indeed. My Mom and Dad (as well as the Grandparents) rarely ever spanked us - but when they did - we deserved it. Of course, that was 50 some odd years ago. America was a different place back then. Now? I don't know what the hell is going on.....

DaFace 09-15-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10917410)
I guess you have comprehension skills related to the lackluster eduction at your parochial school with admitted discipline problems.

I am 43, not that old. I am not lamenting the good old days, not in 1 single post. I am simply pointing out some serious issues and trends that exist now that did not exist in the archaic world of yesteryear that people like you and others think we must completely forget.

Surely you in this superior year of 2014 should have no problems comprehending that concept.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KThlYHfIVa8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pablo 09-15-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10917417)
Did you mean belt straps? Cause I agree, pull up your damn pants kid!

http://i62.tinypic.com/ifz62u.jpg

He'll get a butt cheek sucked into a lathe wearing his britches like that.

WilliamTheIrish 09-15-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10917410)
I guess you have comprehension skills related to the lackluster eductionat your parochial school with admitted discipline problems.

Lackluster what?

loochy 09-15-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 10917453)
Lackluster what?

eduction

it means electronic duction

but what is duction?