ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Marcellus 12-11-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9200446)
I'm buying season tickets when Scott Pioli is fired. That's a petition we need to get going, and put the final totals of people willing to buy if he's fired, or for that matter, how many are committed to cancelling if he's retained on a banner. Hard numbers. BOOM!

I am with you on this.

Titty Meat 12-11-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9200446)
I'm buying season tickets when Scott Pioli is fired. That's a petition we need to get going, and put the final totals of people willing to buy if he's fired, or for that matter, how many are committed to cancelling if he's retained on a banner. Hard numbers. BOOM!

You know I've thought about doing the same.

KCUnited 12-11-2012 05:37 PM

How many fans said that after Carl? I'm a few years away.

O.city 12-11-2012 06:08 PM

If we change GM's and draft a QB in the first round and build around him, I'll absolutely support that decision by buying season tickets and spending money on this franchise.

I have a feeling Clark makes it a point for the new GM to get the fanbase back involved. After what we've been thru, I bet the fanbase will come back more ravenous than ever.

007 12-11-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9200673)
If we change GM's and draft a QB in the first round and build around him, I'll absolutely support that decision by buying season tickets and spending money on this franchise.

I have a feeling Clark makes it a point for the new GM to get the fanbase back involved. After what we've been thru, I bet the fanbase will come back more ravenous than ever.

Yeah, we thought that after Carl was let go too. Then they priced people out of the stadium.

O.city 12-11-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9200686)
Yeah, we thought that after Carl was let go too. Then they priced people out of the stadium.

Carl wasn't the one to completely shit on the fans.

007 12-11-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9200688)
Carl wasn't the one to completely shit on the fans.

Who said he was?

bevischief 12-11-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9200701)
Who said he was?

Black Bob.

C-Mac 12-11-2012 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9199885)
He doesn't know. He doesn't have any idea. He'll have to look at the tape but right now...he just doesn't know.

.:)

Easy 6 12-11-2012 07:14 PM

That pic makes me feel bad for the old guy, but this is no country for old men.

He'll land on his feet with some DC spot if he wants to anyway.

BigRedChief 12-11-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9200802)
That pic makes me feel bad for the old guy, but this is no country for old men.

He'll land on his feet with some DC spot if he wants to anyway.

They don't get to keep their jobs because they are good men, good family men, give to charity, treat people good they work with etc.

It's all about job performance. And any measuring stick you want to use, it has been a failure and its time for all parties to move one. The gleem is gone.
/Marty

thebigshow 12-11-2012 07:59 PM

PLAY BREASTON - CAN PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Easy 6 12-11-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9200860)
They don't get to keep their jobs because they are good men, good family men, give to charity, treat people good they work with etc.

It's all about job performance. And any measuring stick you want to use, it has been a failure and its time for all parties to move one. The gleem is gone.
/Marty

Agreed on every point, but still, its always a little sad to see a good guy fail so miserably.

O.city 12-11-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9200686)

Meh.

If you put a winner out there, people will absolutely pay to get back in there.

Phobia 12-11-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9200380)
I wasn't throwing anyone under the bus. I was giving a financial update. It just happened to have a negative impact on me.

Really wish you wouldn't delete my posts without talking to me first... especially when there is no rule breaking taking place.

For those who are wondering, the check from Sports Nutz was returned but I don't know why yet. Marty spoke with them and they are sending a money order in it's place.

Maybe I'm a reerun but I didn't think it prudent to post information about a strategic partner's check bouncing before you figured out what happened. I just soft-removed them for what I perceived to be the good of SOC but if you insist on blasting them in a public forum, have at it.