ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

Simply Red 12-23-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 6375376)
30 miles or so, not that far but im kinda lazy

L.A. Chieffan, did you know the sheets on my bed can only be found in an obscure town in Southern California, did you know that?

Ceej 12-24-2009 06:10 PM

District 9 was trash.

blazzin311 12-24-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 6374845)
Gran Torino was last year. Hangover was good. Star Trek was OK. Its funny, I said a couple of others and those were the two I was thinking about. And UP I guess. But cmon thats pretty weak

Here's a nice list of decent movies that I've viewed this year. Some okay. Some good, some possibly great. Not sure which ones you may or may not have seen yet but check some of them out if you haven't yet. Or at least look them up. Watch a trailer or two, and see if anything meets your interest. Can't hurt anyways.

The Hurt Locker, Moon, Precious, Ninja Assassin, Fanboys, A Perfect Getaway, Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans, World's Greatest Dad,
Anvil: The Story Of Anvil, Collapse, The Road, The Blind Side, Invictus, The Messenger, Zombieland, I Love You...Man, A Serious Man, Trick'r Treat, Where The Wild Things Are, Wrong Turn At Tahoe, The Boondock Saints II, Public Enemies, Defiance, Notorious, Killshot, The Soloist, Funny People, Law Abiding Citizen, Pirate Radio, Couples Retreat, Orphan, The Men Who Stare At Goats, Carriers, Dark Country, Sugar, Shrink, Taxidermia, The Open Road, The Tournament, Fifty Dead Men Walking, The Education Of Charlie Banks, Yonkers Joe, Harry Brown, Whatever Works, City Island, The Last House On The Left, Wonderful World, Tell Tale, and Vengeance.

Those are in no way in any particular order. Just decent movies I've seen throughout the year. You might find something you like. If not can't say I didn't try.

Buehler445 12-25-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6372317)
Watched District 9....wow what a flick, didn't expect it to turn how it did just from the beginning having me go wtf

I thoroughly enjoyed District 9, but most on here did not. Just a heads up.

Sure-Oz 12-25-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 6377558)
I thoroughly enjoyed District 9, but most on here did not. Just a heads up.

Yeah, i heard some didnt but i thought it was great. Loved how it ended, hope they make a sequel

Buehler445 12-25-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6377601)
Yeah, i heard some didnt but i thought it was great. Loved how it ended, hope they make a sequel

I liked it too. That was the first movie I had been to in a long time that left me thinking after I left the theater. Well done IMO.

As far as a sequel, I'm not really sure what direction they could go with it because

Spoiler!

Stryker 12-25-2009 11:36 AM

Watched "Inglorious Basterds" and "Beer League" last night - both were great!

Went old school as well with "Phantasm", "Phantasm II" and "Videodrome" - classics!

Sure-Oz 12-25-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 6377606)
I liked it too. That was the first movie I had been to in a long time that left me thinking after I left the theater. Well done IMO.

As far as a sequel, I'm not really sure what direction they could go with it because

Spoiler!

You make a great point...i guess i liked it that much that i'd like to see more, but at the same time it just may be perfect the way it is. I never expected the movie to be that good esp how it started for me...but man things turned, good story. Guess we'll see, i've already watched it twice with some friends and they liked it as well.

Sure-Oz 12-25-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 6377607)
Watched "Inglorious Basterds" and "Beer League" last night - both were great!

Went old school as well with "Phantasm", "Phantasm II" and "Videodrome" - classics!

Loved Inglorious Basterds

Stryker 12-25-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6377613)
Loved Inglorious Basterds

Oh heck yeah! The end was priceless!

KCUnited 12-27-2009 08:46 AM

Antichrist.

WTF was that? Damn this snow.

irishjayhawk 12-27-2009 07:04 PM

Holy balls, Invictus could have been 1 hour shorter and been pitch perfect. As it is, it gets credit for Morgan Freeman and it's South African accents. Other than that, it was horrendously paced with many stupid story lines.

I was so bored I was checking the chick out next to me with my peripheral vision. Apparently, I don't have very good peripheral vision.

Brock 12-28-2009 11:57 AM

Holmes was okay. Can't really recommend it.

Simply Red 12-28-2009 12:01 PM

The Hangover = incredibly over-rated.

Simply Red 12-28-2009 12:02 PM

I think you could compare 'The Hangover' to 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' and KKBB is easily the better of the two. IMO

Reaper16 12-28-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6385488)

I agree, SR. People hyped it up as if it were one of the best comedies of the decade when it isn't even close to being the best comedy released this year.

Simply Red 12-28-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6385500)
I agree, SR. People hyped it up as if it were one of the best comedies of the decade when it isn't even close to being the best comedy released this year.

yeah, I mean, it was a fun lil' trip, yet, nothing I'd HAVE to own.

irishjayhawk 12-28-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6385500)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6385506)
yeah, I mean, it was a fun lil' trip, yet, nothing I'd HAVE to own.

All of which encompass my opinion of The Hangover.

irishjayhawk 01-02-2010 02:41 PM

Adventureland: ★★★★★

irishjayhawk 01-02-2010 04:20 PM

Pretty sure Kristen Stewart's scene outside Ryan Renyolds' mom's house is her best scene to date.

Late as I am, I'm officially a Stewart fan.

Stryker 01-02-2010 06:40 PM

Ok, watched the following titles over the holiday...

Paranormal Activity - RI-DIC-U-LOUS! - NOT SCARRY AND OVER HYPED!

Jennifer's Body - Best part was the girl on girl kissing scene - bullshit!

irishjayhawk 01-02-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 6398961)
Ok, watched the following titles over the holiday...

Paranormal Activity - RI-DIC-U-LOUS! - NOT SCARRY AND OVER HYPED!

Jennifer's Body - Best part was the girl on girl kissing scene - bullshit!

Haven't seen it but that's what I'm expecting. Everyone said the Ring was scary as hell. I didn't find it scary in the least.

Frazod 01-03-2010 03:02 AM

Quote:

Watched this last night. It certainly had it's moments, but I'd have to agree with the overrated judgment. Good rental choice, though.

KcMizzou 01-03-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6400039)
Watched this last night. It certainly had it's moments, but I'd have to agree with the overrated judgment. Good rental choice, though.

Yeah, it was very funny, but way over-hyped.

I think hype kills comedy more easily than any other genre.

If you go in expecting to "laugh your ass off", you probably won't. The best comedy catches you off guard.

Frazod 01-03-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 6400040)

If you go in expecting to "laugh your ass off", you probably won't. The best comedy catches you off guard.

BTW, did they ever figure out how the chicken got in the room?

KcMizzou 01-03-2010 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6399733)
Haven't seen it but that's what I'm expecting. Everyone said the Ring was scary as hell. I didn't find it scary in the least.

Paranormal Activity is all about the slow build.

If you can let yourself get immersed in it... it's a very good film. Best seen alone in a dark room, IMO.

Buehler445 01-03-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 6400040)

I'd agree. It wasn't epic funny like Old School or something, but there is definitely some hilarity in there.

irishjayhawk 01-06-2010 08:43 PM

Now I know why I wanted to see Let the Right One In when it was in theatres. Very good.

Some of the shots were glorious.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-06-2010 09:08 PM

I saw The Hangover about a week after it came out. It's a completely different experience in a theater filled with people when hype hasn't completely built it up to something it can't achieve.

Reaper16 01-06-2010 09:18 PM

Ramin Bahrani is the best director you've never heard of. I watch his three films -- Man Push Cart (2005), Chop Shop (2007), and Goodbye, Solo (2009) -- today. They are each astounding. Goodbye, Solo is one of the best films I've seen all year (if not the best) and Chop Shop will be edited into my favorite 25 movies of the decade.

irishjayhawk 01-06-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6417216)
Ramin Bahrani is the best director you've never heard of. I watch his three films -- Man Push Cart (2005), Chop Shop (2007), and Goodbye, Solo (2009) -- today. They are each astounding. Goodbye, Solo is one of the best films I've seen all year (if not the best) and Chop Shop will be edited into my favorite 25 movies of the decade.

What was Solo about?

Reaper16 01-06-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6417368)
What was Solo about?

Like all of Bahrani's work, Goodbye, Solo is about how we find a way to live in this world. Positively live, through whatever hardships. Specifically the film is about an old, Southern man (Redd) who in the first scene tells his cab driver on that Winston-Salem night that he'll pay the driver $1000 to take Redd out to this cliff outside of town on the next Saturday and leave him there. The cab driver, Solo, attempts throughout the week to befriend Redd and convince him to not kill himself.

TrickyNicky 01-07-2010 12:02 AM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42gk1RWRp88&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42gk1RWRp88&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Looks like a good popcorn movie

Simply Red 01-07-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6417162)
I saw The Hangover about a week after it came out. It's a completely different experience in a theater filled with people when hype hasn't completely built it up to something it can't achieve.

that's funny, I thought that very thing, about it, I mean, I knew that that was probably the thing. Still, it's no 'Kiss, Kiss - Bang, Bang.'

Reaper16 01-07-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6417216)

Seriously, Bahrani is -- as Ebert called him earlier in the year -- "the new, great American director." His 3 films are streaming on Netflix. If Chop Shop doesn't hit you hard then nothing will.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-07-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6417899)
that's funny, I thought that very thing, about it, I mean, I knew that that was probably the thing. Still, it's no 'Kiss, Kiss - Bang, Bang.'

They are completely different kinds of movies.

noa 01-07-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6417162)

I saw it in the theater, too. We debated whether to bring booze or not and decided to pregame plenty, but not bring our own supply, Then when we sit down, the guy next to us offers us his 40 because he and his friend have 4 others to share (we accepted only after ensuring that it hadn't been opened and/or roofied yet). They all promptly pass out about half way through the movie and we laughed our asses off. I think at least half the theater had to be pretty drunk or high when I saw it. That's the kind of environment that's conducive to liking that movie. Watching it at home while the washing machine beeps in the background to remind me to move the load to the dryer -- not quite as magical.

Tylerthigpen!1! 01-07-2010 02:12 AM

Anyone remember the film that came out recently about the guy whose wife gets murdered and he is framed for it? He is in custody and he somehow starts killing people. he tells the cops he is murdering the people. I don't know if the killing his wife part is right but the rest is. Not much to go on I know but rep to who ever can think of the movie.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-07-2010 02:14 AM

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx

Law Abiding Citizen.

munkey 01-07-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa (Post 6418134)
I saw it in the theater, too. We debated whether to bring booze or not and decided to pregame plenty, but not bring our own supply, Then when we sit down, the guy next to us offers us his 40 because he and his friend have 4 others to share (we accepted only after ensuring that it hadn't been opened and/or roofied yet). They all promptly pass out about half way through the movie and we laughed our asses off. I think at least half the theater had to be pretty drunk or high when I saw it. That's the kind of environment that's conducive to liking that movie. Watching it at home while the washing machine beeps in the background to remind me to move the load to the dryer -- not quite as magical.

:spock:

I must be getting REALLY old...I don't even want to know what theater you went to :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-08-2010 12:41 AM

I watched Tyson this afternoon. If you are a fan of boxing at all, or you were old enough to be a part of the zeitgeist in the mid-late 80's, you really should watch it. It's all in his own words, very honest, and incredibly compelling. There are several moments that made me uncomfortable, a few that were quite touching, some hilarious, and others baffling.

For my money, he might be the most fascinating sports figure of the last 30 years.

I only wish that they had spent more time discussing his time from 88-90, when he fired Rooney, hired King, and his skills started to unravel along with his personal life.

After finishing, I came away with a lot more respect for Tyson, just solely based on how honest he was. He overtly admitted that he stopped training hard in about '89 until losing to Douglas, and once he won the title back in '96, he stopped working hard in training then too.

Also provides an interesting perspective (along with clear video evidence) of the multiple headbutts that Holyfield used in their fights.

A must watch for any fight fan.

Fire Me Boy! 01-08-2010 04:36 AM

Just added Tyson, Chop Shop, and Goodbye, Solo to my Netflix Instant Queue. Love Man Push Cart.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Reaper16 01-08-2010 08:47 AM

I watched two harrowing documentaries last night while covering the overnight shift. Darwin's Nightmare and The Cove.

blaise 01-08-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 6422766)
Just added Tyson, Chop Shop, and Goodbye, Solo to my Netflix Instant Queue. Love Man Push Cart.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I liked Chop Shop quite a bit. I like movies that show how a community or place most people would never spend time in live.

Reaper16 01-08-2010 05:30 PM

Just watched Sugar. Incredible film. Most of you have probably heard of it.

Simply Red 01-08-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6418111)
They are completely different kinds of movies.

You mean their plots? sure. I agree w/ that.

Simply Red 01-08-2010 05:43 PM

and more of my point Hamas is, why didn't KKBB get ANY credit when it was about 100 times better than 'The Hangover?'

Baby Lee 01-08-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6424864)

All four of the last hosts of At the Movies liked it, both the two nitwits and the two professionals. I think AO named it as one of his 10 best of the year.

Not to give anything away, could you give me a sense of it's flavor? I know it's about an immigrant trying to make it in the baseball farm system, but is it mood piece, feelgood, mystery/twist, what? Feel free to analogize to other movies if you wish.

Simply Red 01-08-2010 05:49 PM

so am i the only one who has seen 'Mister Lonely?'

Baby Lee 01-08-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6424932)
so am i the only one who has seen 'Mister Lonely?'

What'd you think of it? Haven't seen it, but have seen Harmony Korine joints in the past. I'd kind of forgotten about it [I'm so effing behind in movie watching].

Simply Red 01-08-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6424940)
What'd you think of it? Haven't seen it, but have seen Harmony Korine joints in the past. I'd kind of forgotten about it [I'm so effing behind in movie watching].

I thought it was brilliant, if you ever research the dude, he has the mind of a sharp/wise 70 yr. old. He lives in Nashville and leads (proudly) a fairly blue-collared lifestyle. I own all of his and LC's stuff, EXCEPT Mister Lonely. But yeah, I thought it was touching in a weird way.

Reaper16 01-08-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6424927)
All four of the last hosts of At the Movies liked it, both the two nitwits and the two professionals. I think AO named it as one of his 10 best of the year.

Not to give anything away, could you give me a sense of it's flavor? I know it's about an immigrant trying to make it in the baseball farm system, but is it mood piece, feelgood, mystery/twist, what? Feel free to analogize to other movies if you wish.

It reminded me a lot of a Bahrani film in the sense that it is a film about how we live in this world. It is, like Bahrani, ultimately positive despite the film being about a talented player unable to achieve the dream. Its the story of most of us: we fail, though not for lack of effort. Our trajectory in life gets miscalculated and we miss that star with our name on it but somehow make a life out of where we land.

Miles 01-08-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6424907)
and more of my point Hamas is, why didn't KKBB get ANY credit when it was about 100 times better than 'The Hangover?'

It was a smaller movie with a limited release. I think it got very positive reviews but I didn't really hear of it until the dvd was released.

Jenson71 01-08-2010 06:09 PM

Watched Inglorious Basterds last night. It was a poor, silly, ridiculous movie. Looking forward to the discussion.

Until then: Overall, the movie was a glorified festival of torture and sadism, and an absolute mess and disregard of history. His fantasy world is pathetically distant to anything resembling a decently thought out code of ethics and morals and bears no resemblance to anything good and meaningful.

Quentin Tarantino's goal for art seems to be about glorifying himself and his own delusional view of movies as escapism. To hell with him. This was disgusting.

rad 01-08-2010 07:25 PM

Here's a list of my top dozen of '09......keep in mind these are movies I saw in '09, and not made in '09....

[rec] (Spanish)

Felon

Flawless

The Uninvited

Funny Games

Louis CK: Chewed Up

Irreversible (French)

Suicide Kings

Let the Right One In (Swedish)

Righteous Kill

Eagle Eye

Wanted

There are more that I liked, but these are the ones I happen to remember the most...I watched hundreds of movies this year. Oh, that reminds me: Watchmen was pretty good too.

Baby Lee 01-08-2010 07:29 PM

Eagle Eye?

EAGLE EYE?????

Maybe for Billy Bob chewing the scenery for pay I'd give it a grudging chuckle, but.

EAGLE EYE?!?!?!?!

rad 01-08-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6425238)
Eagle Eye?

EAGLE EYE?????

Maybe for Billy Bob chewing the scenery for pay I'd give it a grudging chuckle, but.

EAGLE EYE?!?!?!?!

Exactly....I thought it was a good story. BB was killer...."demoted to something that involves touching shit with your hands" stuck in my vocabulary for a long time.

Baby Lee 01-08-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 6425248)
Exactly....I thought it was a good story. BB was killer...."demoted to something that involves touching shit with your hands" stuck in my vocabulary for a long time.

Fess up, you saw EXACTLY 12 movies last year. ;)

mikeyis4dcats. 01-08-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 6425218)
Here's a list of my top dozen of '09......keep in mind these are movies I saw in '09, and not made in '09....

[rec] (Spanish)

Felon

Flawless

The Uninvited

Funny Games

Irreversible (French)

Suicide Kings

Righteous Kill

Eagle Eye

Wanted

There are more that I liked, but these are the ones I happen to remember the most...I watched hundreds of movies this year. Oh, that reminds me: Watchmen was pretty good too.

Wanted?

WANTED???

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

rad 01-08-2010 07:41 PM

That's about all I remember, but I'm looking back at my renting history and there are alot more good ones.......Boondock Saints, Gran Torino....I went on a foreign movie and exploitation movie bender this year. Shit like Base Moi, Inside (gross) and Tell no One(actually pretty good) made it to my TV. Thriller: A Cruel Picture made me laugh, with all those slo-mo death scenes and square ketchup pads exploding....LOL

rad 01-08-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 6425260)
Wanted?

WANTED???

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah.....curving bullets and Angelina Jolie are two of my favorite things.

rad 01-08-2010 07:47 PM

Oh yeah, Midnight Meat Train was pretty good too...I think that had a weird ending to it though....if I'm remembering correctly.

Jenson71 01-08-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

[rec] (Spanish)

Felon

Flawless

The Uninvited

Funny Games

Irreversible (French)

Suicide Kings

Righteous Kill

Eagle Eye

Wanted

That's really unique.

Frazod 01-08-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6425019)
Watched Inglorious Basterds last night. It was a poor, silly, ridiculous movie. Looking forward to the discussion.

Until then: Overall, the movie was a glorified festival of torture and sadism, and an absolute mess and disregard of history. His fantasy world is pathetically distant to anything resembling a decently thought out code of ethics and morals and bears no resemblance to anything good and meaningful.

Quentin Tarantino's goal for art seems to be about glorifying himself and his own delusional view of movies as escapism. To hell with him. This was disgusting.

No way am I falling for this crap. ROFL

Simply Red 01-08-2010 09:12 PM

though a very nice guy and interesting, QT's flicks aren't really my thing. However I respect the hell out of him, he had ONE I loved and that was really it. Oh wait, he had his hand in Killing Zoe, right? Loved that one too.

SPATCH 01-08-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Listen. I love movies that tackle social injustices, make moral observations, have a culturally redeeming quality to them, etc. But, you're taking this too far dude. It's ok to like a movie for its entertainment value/artistic expression.

I don't want to be preached to every time I go to watch a movie. I can enjoy something that was well put together or unique even if it doesn't take on some incredibly meaningful and moving subject.

You are worse than my college know-it-all hippie friends.

Edit: Ok.. I just saw that you and I are the same age. I have a lot of friends just like you. We all share a hatred for shitty movies, but some of my friends get too wrapped in this idea that all great movies have to have some sort of preachy message. I tend to disagree.

Simply Red 01-08-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6425016)
It was a smaller movie with a limited release. I think it got very positive reviews but I didn't really hear of it until the dvd was released.

let's see 'Hamas' Jenkin's card. *nervously*

Reaper16 01-09-2010 02:33 AM

Quote:

Until then: Jenson misses shit. Again. This time he misses the entirety of the point. I'll offer a buzzword to think about with respect to the film: "movies."

Baby Lee 01-09-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6425862)
Until then: Jenson misses shit. Again. This time he misses the entirety of the point. I'll offer a buzzword to think about with respect to the film: "movies."

I move we rename him KnoMoMovies.

heapshake 01-09-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6424864)

If you haven't seen Amexicano yet, you'd probably like it. It's about a Brooklyn guy who gets "adopted" into a community of illegal aliens. Netflix says it will be streaming soon.

Chiefs=Champions 01-09-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

[rec] (Spanish)

Felon

Flawless

The Uninvited

Funny Games

Irreversible (French)

Suicide Kings

Righteous Kill

Eagle Eye

Wanted

Eagle Eye and Wanted

EAGLE EYE AND WANTED!?

:D

DMAC 01-10-2010 01:11 PM

That preview of the harrison ford brendan fraSER frazier looks like a tv movie

KcMizzou 01-10-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6430457)

Yes it does. One made for Lifetime.

blaise 01-11-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6430457)

I thought the exact same thing.

patteeu 01-11-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5703979)
It's on my next list.

I think Charlie Bartlett was his worst work, of the stuff I've seen.

I just saw Charlie Bartlett last night and I thought it was pretty good. Low expectations helped, I'm sure.

DMAC 01-11-2010 10:59 AM

I've got Moon coming in Netflix. I'm pumped.

Frazod 01-11-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6433905)

I didn't realize that was out yet.

DMAC 01-11-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6434015)

Snot...comes out teh merrr.

Reaper16 01-11-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6434015)

It hits stores tomorrow. Liked that movie a lot.

patteeu 01-11-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6433905)

Me too. Inglorious Basterds is still a very long wait for me though. :(