ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Saul Good 06-23-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8695560)
Again, you're avoiding the question. What is considered within the same stratosphere?

What is that little city in Florida doing to celebrate the NBA title they just won? Are they going to put streamers on their tractors and drive them around the town square?

mikeoxbig 06-23-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8695958)
Well, what's the question:

If the question is what best describes Wickeddumb, I'd say the options are:

A. Liar
B. Imbecile
C. Douche

And I'd have to go with D. All of the above.

I'd go with closet homosexual. I'm not saying the dude would suck a dick, but he'd definitely hold one in his mouth until the swelling went down.

alnorth 06-23-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8695651)
Are you guys still bitching at each other. :facepalm:

Mizzou fans, good luck, and kick some ass. To all of the posters trying to get in a pissing match, just shut the **** up.

We have NO control over what our teams or conferences do, so burn the photo of your ex-girlfriend and move on.

Most of it is probably Wickedson. Any time a Missouri fan posts something less complimentary than "I think Kansas is a fine school, I hate that we wont play any more, maybe the SEC was a mistake", he sees it as an attack to respond to.

He's incredibly easy to troll, some of his outbursts are hilarious, and I sort of wish there was a Missouri version of him in this thread.

Bambi 06-23-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeoxbig (Post 8696922)
I'd go with closet homosexual. I'm not saying the dude would suck a dick, but he'd definitely hold one in his mouth until the swelling went down.

Really dude? Homophobia?

I didn't think I was dealing with that level of fan but damn. Maybe it really is time to move on.

Old Dog 06-23-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8696928)
He's incredibly easy to troll, some of his outbursts are hilarious, and I sort of wish there was a Missouri version of him in this thread.

Inasmuch as Wickedson has a large number of Mizzou (and other SEC) fans all atwitter with nearly every post he/she/it makes it doesn't seem to me like he/she/it is the one being trolled.

LiveSteam 06-23-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8697078)
Inasmuch as Wickedson has a large number of Mizzou (and other SEC) fans all atwitter with nearly every post he/she/it makes it doesn't seem to me like he/she/it is the one being trolled.

You're an ignorant mother ****er aren't you? :evil:

Bowser 06-23-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8697078)

That's the beauty of it. He thinks he's wittily trolling away, but he just makes himself look worse all the time. He's comedy relief of the highest degree.

Even his fellow KU fans have kept their distance from the perpetual Wickedson trainwreck. Personally, I hope he doesn't change a thing.

Pitt Gorilla 06-23-2012 03:58 PM

MU Football athletes still smarter than their Big XII opponents.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblo...-in-big-12-se/

MU football APR among leaders in Big 12, SEC

For the second year in a row, Missouri’s football team led the Big 12 Conference with the highest Academic Progress Rate score. Every Division I sports team calculates its APR each year based on the eligibility and retention of each scholarship athlete. Teams that score below certain standards face sanctions. Rates are based on the past four years’ performance, and the latest scores measure four academic years ending with 2010-11.

Missouri football’s score of 972 was a five-point increase from the previous season. Only nine teams from public universities in the Football Bowl Subdivision posted a higher APR than Missouri: Ohio State, Northern Illinois, Middle Tennessee State, Clemson, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Central Florida, Georgia Tech and TCU. Florida also scored 972. Only one team from the Southeastern Conference, MU’s new league starting July 1, posted a higher score, Vanderbilt at 978.

Here are the most recent APR scores for football programs in both the Big 12 and the SEC. (Because the scores were for the 2010-11 academic year, former Big 12 members were still grouped with the Big 12.)

Big 12
Missouri, 972
Kansas, 971
Oklahoma, 970
Nebraska, 966
Baylor, 956
Texas A&M, 946
Texas Tech, 946
Kansas State, 943
Colorado, 938
Iowa State, 938
Texas, 937
Oklahoma State, 928

SEC
Vanderbilt, 978
Florida, 972
Georgia, 970
Alabama, 970
South Carolina, 966
LSU, 964
Mississippi State, 959
Kentucky, 951
Auburn, 943
Arkansas, 936
Mississippi, 933
Tennessee, 931

Old Dog 06-23-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8697130)
You're an ignorant mother ****er aren't you? :evil:

And you're a xxxxx and a liar. I think we've covered this territory.

Old Dog 06-23-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8697146)
That's the beauty of it. He thinks he's wittily trolling away, but he just makes himself look worse all the time. He's comedy relief of the highest degree.

Even his fellow KU fans have kept their distance from the perpetual Wickedson trainwreck. Personally, I hope he doesn't change a thing.

I don't think even Wickedson believes half of what he/she/it types. That's the entertaining part, I agree. But many folks sure do get their panties in a twist over it.

Saul Good 06-25-2012 07:47 AM

Rumors abound that the ACC is making a play for WVU.

HolyHandgernade 06-25-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8700011)

Well, sort of. It is a fairly new rumor, but it is about old news. If one is to believe the rumor, about a month ago, while the ACC was in full panic mode, they wanted to bring Notre Dame in as a full member and invite WVU to go to 16. WVU told them they weren't interested.

Once again, if you believe the rumor.

The facts are, WVU has signed a 6 year GoR, they have a huge loan with the B12 to cover their exit fees, and they are quite excited about joining the B12.

BWillie 06-25-2012 09:53 AM

I'd be all over that if i was WV. Not because ACC is necessarily a better conference, but because you won't alienate your fanbase, make your team travel all over hell, and it's alot easier to recruit kids from the East Coast to WV than kids from the Midwest I would think.

Saul Good 06-25-2012 09:55 AM

I haven't seen anything saying anyone has signed a granting of rights yet, only a lot of speculation.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-25-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8700011)

ROFL That would be damn funny if they jump ship already.

Setsuna 06-25-2012 11:42 AM

Having WV leave would be great for the Big XII because everything about that program fan wise is atrocious.

eazyb81 06-26-2012 06:43 AM

The Dude has finally conceded that Big 12 expansion is dead for this year due to waiting on Notre Dame.

OU Rivals site is saying Dodds is the one that is pushing to wait for ND, while everyone else wants to expand. Big 12 not going forward without a consensus. Also FSU and Clemson not completely out of picture, but some definite complications going on.

kepp 06-26-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8701791)
The Dude has finally conceded that Big 12 expansion is dead for this year due to waiting on Notre Dame.

OU Rivals site is saying Dodds is the one that is pushing to wait for ND, while everyone else wants to expand. Big 12 not going forward without a consensus. Also FSU and Clemson not completely out of picture, but some definite complications going on.

consensus (everyday definition): general agreement; the judgement arrived at by most of those concerned

consensus (big12 definition): what does Texas think?

Braincase 06-26-2012 07:20 AM

Interesting. Mizzou had a five point increase. I wonder which school improved the most?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8697481)
MU Football athletes still smarter than their Big XII opponents.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblo...-in-big-12-se/

MU football APR among leaders in Big 12, SEC

For the second year in a row, Missouri’s football team led the Big 12 Conference with the highest Academic Progress Rate score. Every Division I sports team calculates its APR each year based on the eligibility and retention of each scholarship athlete. Teams that score below certain standards face sanctions. Rates are based on the past four years’ performance, and the latest scores measure four academic years ending with 2010-11.

Missouri football’s score of 972 was a five-point increase from the previous season. Only nine teams from public universities in the Football Bowl Subdivision posted a higher APR than Missouri: Ohio State, Northern Illinois, Middle Tennessee State, Clemson, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Central Florida, Georgia Tech and TCU. Florida also scored 972. Only one team from the Southeastern Conference, MU’s new league starting July 1, posted a higher score, Vanderbilt at 978.

Here are the most recent APR scores for football programs in both the Big 12 and the SEC. (Because the scores were for the 2010-11 academic year, former Big 12 members were still grouped with the Big 12.)

Big 12
Missouri, 972
Kansas, 971
Oklahoma, 970
Nebraska, 966
Baylor, 956
Texas A&M, 946
Texas Tech, 946
Kansas State, 943
Colorado, 938
Iowa State, 938
Texas, 937
Oklahoma State, 928

SEC
Vanderbilt, 978
Florida, 972
Georgia, 970
Alabama, 970
South Carolina, 966
LSU, 964
Mississippi State, 959
Kentucky, 951
Auburn, 943
Arkansas, 936
Mississippi, 933
Tennessee, 931

Saul Good 06-26-2012 12:37 PM

Jeff Goodman of CBS Sports has 15 SEC players being drafted in his mock, including three of the first four, and eight in the first round.

The only conference that even comes close is the ACC with 11 total picks including seven in the first round.

Has the SEC surpassed the ACC and Big East as the top basketball conference?

duncan_idaho 06-26-2012 12:44 PM

Interesting note.

Missouri is about to announce a major donation to the Athletic Department at Mizzou.

I have very solid information that indicates a huge lump sum donation is going to be made by an entity in KC.

Keitzmann should be fun to listen to this afternoon.

Bowser 06-26-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8702527)
Interesting note.

Missouri is about to announce a major donation to the Athletic Department at Mizzou.

I have very solid information that indicates a huge lump sum donation is going to be made by an entity in KC.

Heh, nice. It may be worth turning it on to see if they talk about it before the Smoke n Fire/Racin Boys/Golf with Jack segments.

Saul Good 06-26-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8702527)
Interesting note.

Don't you mean KANSAS City?

Pasta Little Brioni 06-26-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8702509)
Jeff Goodman of CBS Sports has 15 SEC players being drafted in his mock, including three of the first four, and eight in the first round.

The only conference that even comes close is the ACC with 11 total picks including seven in the first round.

Has the SEC surpassed the ACC and Big East as the top basketball conference?

Panties in a bunch this post will cause.

Mr. Plow 06-26-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8702582)
Panties in a bunch this post will cause.

Why do you think that?

alnorth 06-26-2012 04:18 PM

OK, we're official. 4 teams, selection committee, 12 years, $500MM/year, most of it probably going to playoff conferences, semifinals rotated between 6 bowls.

Let the realignment games begin!

Saul Good 06-27-2012 11:34 AM

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries...pending-spree/

How does an uninformed loser like this get a job for a major newspaper?

Mr. Plow 06-27-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8704888)

There are idiots in every profession. It seems more and more idiots are allowed a venue to speak their minds.

Bowser 06-27-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8704888)

He's the voice of the suffering silent minority over the audaciousness of what every college yearns to be. Or something.

Saul Good 06-27-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8704899)
There are idiots in every profession. It seems more and more idiots are allowed a venue to speak their minds.

I resemble that remark.

Mr. Plow 06-27-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8704920)
I resemble that remark.

As do I, but unfortunately, I don't have a newspaper that will let me put it in print or a radio/tv show that will let me talk.

eazyb81 06-27-2012 06:24 PM

More cold water dumped on the idea of grand Big 12 expansion:

Internal Big 12 documents reveal only Notre Dame will increase the value of the conference's TV contracts.

Texas doesn't want mote mouths to feed, so it looks doubtful that FSU or Clemson would get approval from Deloss Dodds to come on board.

http://newsok.com/article/3688049

Saul Good 06-27-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8706012)
More cold water dumped on the idea of grand Big 12 expansion:

Internal Big 12 documents reveal only Notre Dame will increase the value of the conference's TV contracts.

Texas doesn't want mote mouths to feed, so it looks doubtful that FSU or Clemson would get approval from Deloss Dodds to come on board.

http://newsok.com/article/3688049

WTF? Louisville?

ArrowheadHawk 06-27-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8706357)
WTF? Louisville?

That was in December. Before the ACC rumors popped up.

ChiefsCountry 06-27-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8706357)
WTF? Louisville?

Shitty academics but they have one hell of an athletic program that under the Big 12 banner would go even higher.

eazyb81 06-28-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8706401)
That was in December. Before the ACC rumors popped up.

It was from January, and there absolutely were many rumors about FSU and Clemson going to the Big 12 back then.

Here is a blog post from The Dude back in January where he discusses the FSU and Clemson rumors, in addition to many other schools.

http://www.eerinsider.com/2012-artic...expansion.html

ArrowheadHawk 06-28-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8706635)
It was from January, and there absolutely were many rumors about FSU and Clemson going to the Big 12 back then.

Here is a blog post from The Dude back in January where he discusses the FSU and Clemson rumors, in addition to many other schools.

http://www.eerinsider.com/2012-artic...expansion.html

Nobody believed it back then.

eazyb81 06-28-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8706700)
Nobody believed it back then.

What are you talking about? Florida State set-up an expansion committee in September and Big 12 fans have been posting West Virginia blogger rumors before then.

ArrowheadHawk 06-28-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8706712)
What are you talking about? Florida State set-up an expansion committee in September and Big 12 fans have been posting West Virginia blogger rumors before then.

:wayne:

duncan_idaho 06-28-2012 07:54 AM

The info re: Notre Dame is interesting, especially considering...

NBC owns the broadcast rights to ALL of Notre Dame's home football games, (one is played at neutral site game each year, which NBC still owns).

In a conference situation, that's going to be at least 6 games (12-team) and probably 7 or 8. So 4-5 Notre Dame road games/year is worth more than the value added by having first right of refusal for ALL of Clemson or Florida State's game?

Interesting.

Unless, of course, Notre Dame would be giving the Big 12's TV partners first crack at its games. At which point its deal with NBC would have to be altered and likely reduced. Having third shot at games is going to reduce the value to NBC, reduce the number of ND games it can broadcast yearly and probably lead to the network wanting to reduce its payout.

I'd think if ND was willing to change/alter the deal as much as would be necessary to give ABC and ESPN first crack at its football games, the Irish would be well served to carefully compare that arrangement to what ND could have if it went to the B1G.

I haven't been paying close attention to ND or this situation. Is there something I'm missing that would address this?

Saul Good 06-29-2012 05:11 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/29...ot-dealer.html

Pasta Little Brioni 06-29-2012 05:19 PM

We know that because of the text messages we obtained from the iPhone and also from surveillance that was done throughout this investigation of Mr. Villeareal,” Moorhead said, according to a transcript of the hearing obtained by The Star

At one occasion law enforcement had Mr. Villeareal this basketball season at the Sprint Center sitting behind the KU basketball bench with a number of the players,” she said. “So we know that he had probably not only a personal relationship with them but a professional relationship as well.”

Bambi 06-29-2012 05:32 PM

Realignment!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...issouri-tigers

kstater 06-29-2012 05:34 PM

LMAO

Clownshoes

Pitt Gorilla 06-29-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8710097)

Why are you linking such an old article (that has already been linked and discussed previously)?

Saulbadguy 06-29-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8710063)

t's and p's

Bambi 06-29-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8710130)
Why are you linking such an old article (that has already been linked and discussed previously)?

What does this have to do with realignment?

Questions!

Mr. Plow 06-29-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Meh.

CoMoChief 06-29-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

I got stoned w/ Jeff Boschee back in the day. His gf lived across the hall from my buddy. She was always throwin parties and shit. Didn't see any other KU players. But Boschee was a huge weed guy.

The 2 biggest potheads I've ever encountered at MU were Jason Simpson and Zack Abron. Both ironically got into trouble because of it.

Mr. Plow 06-29-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8710235)
I got stoned w/ Jeff Boschee back in the day. His gf lived across the hall from my buddy. She was always throwin parties and shit. Didn't see any other KU players. But Boschee was a huge weed guy.

The 2 biggest potheads I've ever encountered at MU were Jason Simpson and Zack Abron. Both ironically got into trouble because of it.

College kids smoking weed is about as shocking as college kids drinking and having sex.

It's a good thing they stop it before the NBA and real life though.....

Frazod 06-29-2012 07:40 PM

Look out - Wickedson found a negative article about that former rival he no longer cares about.

It's gonna be a rough night for Rosie. LMAO

CoMoChief 06-29-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8710246)
College kids smoking weed is about as shocking as college kids drinking and having sex.

It's a good thing they stop it before the NBA and real life though.....

What was that story where the 07-08 future Jayhawk pros and Michael Beasley smoking pot in the hotel rooms w/ minors at the NBA rookie symposium? Beasley hiding in the bathtub? ROFL

Think I remember hearing something like that.

Bambi 06-30-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8710298)
Look out - Wickedson found a negative article about that former rival he no longer cares about.

It's gonna be a rough night for Rosie. LMAO

When did I ever say it was negative? I love cocaine.

Bambi 06-30-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8710329)
What was that story where the 07-08 future Jayhawk pros and Michael Beasley smoking pot in the hotel rooms w/ minors at the NBA rookie symposium? Beasley hiding in the bathtub? ROFL

Think I remember hearing something like that.

Yeah, Chalmers was there and basically got caught smoking blunts and having girls over when they were supposed to be "lights out".

Now he's an NBA Champion.

Codered 06-30-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8710843)
Yeah, Chalmers was there and basically got caught smoking blunts and having girls over when they were supposed to be "lights out".

Now he's an NBA Champion.

And now there are rumors that they are looking at replacing him next year. He sure was such an important part of that run!

Pasta Little Brioni 06-30-2012 03:24 PM

Stand at the 3pt line and pop open 3's thanks to LeBron and Wade....tough job. They don't need him.

HolyHandgernade 06-30-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8711373)
Stand at the 3pt line and pop open 3's thanks to LeBron and Wade....tough job. They don't need him.

Game four would beg to differ.

Messier 06-30-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 8711180)
And now there are rumors that they are looking at replacing him next year. He sure was such an important part of that run!

If that's the case I would think some team would jump all over him. He really came to play in the finals.

Messier 06-30-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8711373)

Really? KU hate must extend to former players and their NBA careers, either that or you didn't watch the finals.

Bambi 06-30-2012 07:49 PM

Lol, never knew what the thoughts of a loser were.

Now I do.

alnorth 06-30-2012 08:05 PM

http://www.wvgazette.com/Sports/201206300077

According to Bowlsby, the 13-year extension for the GOR has been signed.

Bambi 06-30-2012 08:46 PM

I thought the Big 12 imploded?

Where is all this false information coming from?

tredadda 06-30-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8711849)
I thought the Big 12 imploded?

Where is all this false information coming from?

I thought that FSU, Clemson, and ND to the Big XII was all but done?

Messier 06-30-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8711934)
I thought that FSU, Clemson, and ND to the Big XII was all but done?

You don't care about the lowly Big 12 do you? They're old news.

tredadda 06-30-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8711948)
You don't care about the lowly Big 12 do you? They're old news.

Not really, but if those three join the Big XII that affects all of CFB which I do care about.

kchero 06-30-2012 10:46 PM

20 mins until it is official... I have my Jim Beam in hand!

Frazod 06-30-2012 11:10 PM

WOOHOO THE DIVORCE IS OFFICIAL. :rockon:

HolyHandgernade 06-30-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8712146)

WOOHOO INDEED!:thumb:

kchero 06-30-2012 11:29 PM

Finally official...Looking forward to this!

kchero 07-01-2012 07:37 AM

Happy SECession day! M I Z!

OnTheWarpath15 07-01-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Good for you guys. Might be a rough first couple of years, but it's going to be worth it in the long run.

Messier 07-01-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Thank God! I hope it can be one of those amicable divorces. So far, however, it seems to be one of those where one person keeps calling their ex to tell them how great their new spouse is, and how they're finally happy.

Frazod 07-01-2012 09:25 AM

http://www.tourte.org/wp-content/upl...-u-beyonce.gif

Messier 07-01-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8712472)

See what I mean.

I'm happy for you both.

Mosbonian 07-01-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8712470)
Thank God! I hope it can be one of those amicable divorces. So far, however, it seems to be one of those where one person keeps calling their ex to tell them how great their new spouse is, and how they're finally happy.

Or how the person scorned says how much better off they are now that they are rid of the ex...when in reality they are envious.

TBH.....I hope the Big 12 does well, except for Texas. I hope their program continues to slowly and surely slide, if only for a few years.

Messier 07-01-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8712486)
Or how the person scorned says how much better off they are now that they are rid of the ex...when in reality they are envious.

TBH.....I hope the Big 12 does well, except for Texas. I hope their program continues to slowly and surely slide, if only for a few years.

I'll bet some are envious. The SEC is the best conference in the country. The Big 12 isn't any better off, but it's not falling apart either, no school is a loser here, but it seems for some on both sides, there has to be one. I don't see why, I think it's silly.

Mr. Plow 07-01-2012 10:09 AM

Good luck in the SEC MU. Hopefully the petty BS will die off a bit in this thread.

Mosbonian 07-01-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8712495)
I'll bet some are envious. The SEC is the best conference in the country. The Big 12 isn't any better off, but it's not falling apart either, no school is a loser here, but it seems for some on both sides, there has to be one. I don't see why, I think it's silly.

I don't think the Big 12 is better off, nor do I believe it is falling apart. It has lost some very good rivalries (not just MU/KU) over the last couple of years. And that falls in the lap of Dan Beebe.....

I hope that someday MU & KU get over their hurt feelings and play each other again. But...who's to say we won't meet somewhere on the court in the NCAA tourney? Now, that would be fun.

OnTheWarpath15 07-01-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8712507)
I don't think the Big 12 is better off, nor do I believe it is falling apart. It has lost some very good rivalries (not just MU/KU) over the last couple of years. And that falls in the lap of Dan Beebe.....

I hope that someday MU & KU get over their hurt feelings and play each other again. But...who's to say we won't meet somewhere on the court in the NCAA tourney? Now, that would be fun.

Why are you including MU in that? No hurt feelings there. They've said from Day One they wanted to continue playing Kansas.

Saul Good 07-01-2012 10:27 AM

http://theadvocate.com/sports/323116...ng-up-in-class