ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

Sorter 04-01-2013 05:59 PM

Bombay before dinner doesn't always work out best. LMAO

The Jets select Zac Stacy, RB Vanderbilt

BossChief 04-01-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9547236)
I had his name all typed up for the Jag's pick until I realized that Lester was still there.

Nice

There have been some fantastic value picks in this mock...more than usual.

DeezNutz 04-01-2013 07:11 PM

Whelp, my draft for the AZ Cardinals is officially over:

1. Dion Jordan, LB.
2. EJ Manuel, QB.
3. Justin Pugh, G.
4. Brandon Williams, DT.
5. Joseph Randle, RB.
6. Ty Powell, LB.
6. Aaron Mellette, WR.

Let me have it. What (if any) picks do you like? What do you hate? In light of the upcoming Palmer acquisition, I'm liking the Manuel pick even more.

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9547539)

1. Dion Jordan, LB.
2. EJ Manuel, QB.
3. Justin Pugh, G.
4. Brandon Williams, DT.
5. Joseph Randle, RB.
6. Ty Powell, LB.
6. Aaron Mellette, WR.

Let me have it. What (if any) picks do you like? What do you hate? In light of the upcoming Palmer acquisition, I'm liking the Manuel pick even more.

Like it.

Love: Manuel, Randle and Williams
Like: Pugh, Jordan(I prefer Mingo)
INC: Don't know anything about Powell or Mellette.

Really love the Randle pick.

DeezNutz 04-01-2013 07:17 PM

Thanks, dude.

Sfeihc 04-01-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9547539)

1. Dion Jordan, LB.
2. EJ Manuel, QB.
3. Justin Pugh, G.
4. Brandon Williams, DT.
5. Joseph Randle, RB.
6. Ty Powell, LB.
6. Aaron Mellette, WR.

Love it, the whole thing, right down to your two picks in the 6th. Jordan is a freak. EJ could thrive under Arians. Crazy value on Pugh and Williams. Randle will be a quality backup to the Mendenhall. Powell and Mellette are two of the most intriguing small school players in the draft. A job well done.

DeezNutz 04-01-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9547580)
Love it, the whole thing, right down to your two picks in the 6th. Jordan is a freak. EJ could thrive under Arians. Crazy value on Pugh and Williams. Randle will be a quality backup to the Mendenhall. Powell and Mellette are two of the most intriguing small school players in the draft. A job well done.

Thanks, bro. I appreciate the kind words from high-quality drafters such as yourself and that little emo hottie.

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9547591)
Thanks, bro. I appreciate the kind words from high-quality drafters such as yourself and that little emo hottie.

:)

RealSNR 04-01-2013 07:36 PM

Brandon Williams is possibly one of the best steals of this draft. I don't care what Direckshun says. I still love my John Simon pick. But if he were already taken, Williams would have been the next one for the Chiefs.

Manuel was great as well.

Sfeihc 04-01-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9547591)

You're welcome and she is quite the cutie. :)

DeezNutz 04-01-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9547617)
Brandon Williams is possibly one of the best steals of this draft. I don't care what Direckshun says. I still love my John Simon pick. But if he were already taken, Williams would have been the next one for the Chiefs.

Manuel was great as well.

I never quite know how to feel about small-school players. On the one hand, they're incredibly intriguing, which is why they got so much of my attention in this mock, but it's pretty damn hard to try to project these guys from the perspective of fans.

ChiefsCountry 04-01-2013 09:40 PM

Looks like the lawyer is holding up the draft.

DJ's left nut 04-01-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9547973)
Looks like the lawyer is holding up the draft.

Eat dicks. As a civil lawyer on the badass side of the letterhead, it means I get to leave at noon, watch baseball all day and get drunk...so I did.

I feel like this isn't generally how teams operate in the war room, but fortunately I'm not getting paid for this and there's little truly on the line. In either event, I love this player and hate this defensive scheme for him. He'll work in the Chargers 3-4, but really, a 4-3 team should've snapped him up by now.

That said, He's just too damn talented to pass up here and I'll simply waste him as a rotational pass-rusher and try to coach him into an OLB or DE slot in the meantime. If nothing else, he should be an outstanding special teamer and guy that can really do a damn nice job on third downs; that's a hell of a 6th round pick.

The Chargers select - Lavar Edwards, DE - LSU

Nightfyre 04-02-2013 12:03 AM

The 49ers select Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia

I think he sticks at CB and I prefer him to Tharold Simon.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 01:53 AM

Tampa's draft;

Star Lotulelei DT
Zach Ertz TE
Logan Ryan CB
Zavier Gooden OLB
Terry Hawthorne CB
Jordan Mills, OT

Tampa Bay selects; Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson

Final Defensive need met, darn good value IMO too. I'm very curious how he's slipped to the ****ing 6th round? Is his name misspelled in the OP so the search function is missing him? Nope, only two other Clemson players selected, unless Clemson is misspelled too.