ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Todd Haley is the "Mystery of Pittsburgh" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261647)

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9183201)
Yep, Haley was the problem!

He was part of it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-05-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9183207)
He was part of it.

I'm beginning to think that he wasn't the BIGGEST part of it...

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9183215)

True.

htismaqe 12-05-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9183215)

Beginning?!?!?!

Pasta Little Brioni 12-05-2012 05:54 PM

We already know he can be a good OC with a Franchise QB. Unfortunately for us, we also know he's a complete boob of a Head Coach.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-05-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9183395)
We already know he can be a good OC with a Franchise QB. Unfortunately for us, we also know he's a complete boob of a Head Coach.

Sure looked good with Charlie Batch last week.

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

I'd be a boob too if my boss was Scott Pioli

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-06-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9183403)
I'd be a boob too if my boss was Scott Pioli

I'd probably be in prison for murder...LMAO

Sorter 12-06-2012 04:35 PM

ROFLROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9185922)
I'd probably be in prison for murder...LMAO

chiefzilla1501 12-06-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

I don't understand why people say you can't win without a franchise QB, we had an absolutely shitty QB, and then people wonder why Haley couldn't win despite having an absolutely shitty QB.

All I know is that our team played discipline, tough football. This same team with even BETTER talent than in 2011 and 2010 is getting their asses kicked. Haley is a much better coach than he gets credit for. Needed to improve his game management, but he took a pretty average team without a franchise QB and at least 3/4 of the time in 2010 and 2011, he pumped out a competitive team. Hell, he even kept us competitive in games with Tyler ****ing Palko at QB.

rabblerouser 12-07-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9186063)
I don't understand why people say you can't win without a franchise QB, we had an absolutely shitty QB, and then people wonder why Haley couldn't win despite having an absolutely shitty QB.

All I know is that our team played discipline, tough football. This same team with even BETTER talent than in 2011 and 2010 is getting their asses kicked. Haley is a much better coach than he gets credit for. Needed to improve his game management, but he took a pretty average team without a franchise QB and at least 3/4 of the time in 2010 and 2011, he pumped out a competitive team. Hell, he even kept us competitive in games with Tyler ****ing Palko at QB.

^This.

He took a team without Berry, Charles, And Moeaki...

a team starting Tyler Palko at QB and Jackie Battle at RB, and Barry ****ig Goddamn Richardson at RT...took them into Soldier ****ing Field and WON.

We've won 2 games AT ARROWHEAD since then.

Anyone who thinks Haley was 'a boob' or was somehow not a good coach is ****ing stupid.

Every single person on this team played better, faster, more disciplined, smarter football when Tood Haley was our head coach.

If he would have had a halfway competant GM, we would be leading the division and possibly competing for a first-round bye.

Todd Haley will become a Head Coach again and win multiple Super Bowls...

That will make me happy for him as a person, but it makes me not even want to be an NFL fan anymore.

This whole thing sucks.

RunKC 12-07-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9187163)
^This.

a team starting Tyler Palko at QB and Jackie Battle at RB, and Barry ****ig Goddamn Richardson at RT...took them into Soldier ****ing Field and WON.

Anyone who thinks Haley was 'a boob' or was somehow not a good coach is ****ing stupid.

Every single person on this team played better, faster, more disciplined, smarter football when Tood Haley was our head coach.

If he would have had a halfway competant GM, we would be leading the division and possibly competing for a first-round bye.

That will make me happy for him as a person, but it makes me not even want to be an NFL fan anymore.

This whole thing sucks.

That win at Chicago sure sounds nice...except when you realize that they didn't have any WR's that were worth a damn, their OL is the worst in the league, Caleb Hanie (an equally suckass QB) started because Cutler was hurt and Forte got knocked by DJ early in the game.

We had a lucky hail mary that is successful 1/10 times.

Haley is a great OC, but a great HC? Not here he wasn't. Do you not remember the cross country training camp he ran in 2011? That was an abortion. Then he played our starters the entire ****ing game in a meaningless game in Green Bay?

Pioli has a huge part of in this shit job, but Haley had his part too. There were countless times where the team looked completely unmotivated to play. It's like they didn't know it ****ing game time yet. That's on Haley.

Deberg_1990 12-07-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9187163)
^This.

This whole thing sucks.

How do you explain Haley starting the season 0-3 and getting blown out 2 weeks to start the season.....then losing 5 of 6 games during the middle of the season? Funny how you leave stuff like that out.

chiefzilla1501 12-07-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9187249)
How do you explain Haley starting the season 0-3 and getting blown out 2 weeks to start the season.....then losing 5 of 6 games during the middle of the season? Funny how you leave stuff like that out.

I've always said the bad start last year was a bad mistake from a coach taking a risk. But a few games doesn't get you fired. The losing streak in the middle of the season... You don't thnk that would have been different with even an average qb?

chiefzilla1501 12-07-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9187174)
That win at Chicago sure sounds nice...except when you realize that they didn't have any WR's that were worth a damn, their OL is the worst in the league, Caleb Hanie (an equally suckass QB) started because Cutler was hurt and Forte got knocked by DJ early in the game.

We had a lucky hail mary that is successful 1/10 times.

Haley is a great OC, but a great HC? Not here he wasn't. Do you not remember the cross country training camp he ran in 2011? That was an abortion. Then he played our starters the entire ****ing game in a meaningless game in Green Bay?

Pioli has a huge part of in this shit job, but Haley had his part too. There were countless times where the team looked completely unmotivated to play. It's like they didn't know it ****ing game time yet. That's on Haley.

So the bears were handicapped because they had Caleb Hanne, so the chiefs were a sure fire win behind Tyler palko?