ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Bump 11-26-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9154177)
Ohh. And the messages I get frm stealing care packages with the pda. It is joyous.

I don't do it to good players though, just ones that annoy me.

yes, black hat + engineer is probably the best thing about this game.

Valiant 11-28-2012 09:15 PM

I dont care what they say.. FMJ increase normal damage besides going through walls.. I am over 3/1 using that thing on a smg..

And what is with teammates chasing a guy that is chasing an enemy behind you, but you dont know he is there. and they dont shoot them until they kill you.. boggles my mind

Dayze 11-28-2012 09:26 PM

I wish there were a perfect blend of BF3 and BO.

BO is too run around and shoot for me. I love BF3 but I know a lot of people think it's too slow; I can understand that.

I'm very reluctant to get this; I didn't much care for BO; and got MW3 as an xmas present last year that I just recently opened, and FFS is sucked so bad. I'm not a MP slayer, but also not a complete putz either.....but holy shit, you'd think I was playing with one hand.

Terrible.

Bump 11-28-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9160439)

BO is too run around and shoot for me. I love BF3 but I know a lot of people think it's too slow; I can understand that.

I'm very reluctant to get this; I didn't much care for BO; and got MW3 as an xmas present last year that I just recently opened, and FFS is sucked so bad. I'm not a MP slayer, but also not a complete putz either.....but holy shit, you'd think I was playing with one hand.

Terrible.

don't. BO2 is pretty terrible. The lag is just horrendous and it has the worst spawns in the history of shooters.

Rugby Thompson 11-28-2012 09:41 PM

I'm not buying this game, seem's like the hype died down and everyone realized how trash it is after a week or so of it being out. I was playing Black Ops 1 just the other day and I'm content with that, even though it's like 2-3 years old, I don't need to dish out 65 bucks to a company that just wants to scam me.

-King- 11-28-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9160439)

Terrible.

Don't worry about it. I had like a .84 KDR on my call of duty game. By the time I got good, it was too late to really significantly improve it.

Dayze 11-28-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9160454)
I'm not buying this game, seem's like the hype died down and everyone realized how trash it is after a week or so of it being out. I was playing Black Ops 1 just the other day and I'm content with that, even though it's like 2-3 years old, I don't need to dish out 65 bucks to a company that just wants to scam me.

I think it has the potential to become the Madden of FPS.
...from the sounds of it, at least

Dayze 11-28-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9160606)
Don't worry about it. I had like a .84 KDR on my call of duty game. By the time I got good, it was too late to really significantly improve it.

that's the thing that's frustrating to me; I don't give a poop about my k/d etc, but holy shit.....it was REALLY bad in MW. THere are games in BF where I'm better than others, but after about 3 hours on MW3, I don't think I ever had more than 8 kills. It was almost comical.

I must be reeruned. LMAO

Paniero 11-28-2012 11:17 PM

I sold it first week I got it. I like IW more than Treyarch, though, so I couldn't overlook its flaws.

Bump 11-29-2012 12:02 AM

given the history of this series, the game will probably be better in february. I would hold off if you are on the fence.

Ceej 12-01-2012 03:44 PM

Looking for a couple more guys for zombies tonight.

Let me know.

dmahurin 12-01-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9168383)

Let me know.

What time?

Sofa King 12-01-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9168383)

Let me know.

You might want to repost that at gayplanet.com. I'm sure that will be a 1000 reply thread in no time. "Xbox + Zombies" just screams gay.

Ceej 12-01-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9168424)
What time?

Some time this evening.

Ceej 12-01-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9168507)
You might want to repost that at gayplanet.com. I'm sure that will be a 1000 reply thread in no time. "Xbox + Zombies" just screams gay.

The queers are probably still better COD players than shotgunning PS3 n00bs.