ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SI : Chiefs have a problem and his name is Dwayne Bowe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277331)

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076063)
What I did was the same thing that you've been doing ever since you got here. Posting a series of true statements that lead to tenuous conclusions and then claiming them as "facts."

The only difference is I didn't understand WTF you meant by "shutout." Normally that's a pretty cut-and-dried term, but the context in which you used it suggested it could apply to any game with bad production.

I suppose I took a guess on your definition based on the way you rely on general non-specific terms like "turnover machine". At least "shutout" doesn't fall into that category anymore, I guess.

The term shutout is pretty common in sports

It means you got NOTHING

I stated the FACT that Bowe got Shutout against Denver one of the seasons HE DID go look at his game logs and again against the Bengals HE DID IT'S FACT

Your response was the untrue statement that CJ has it happen "all the time" It has never happened. You got called out for it. If you're going to say something you might want to make sure you can support it. Instead of just getting mad when you get called out for your BS

And if you can't understand turnover machine then again You might want to take a look in the mirror when you call someone a dumbass and talk about how much smarter you are.

Mav 10-12-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10076058)
This is not, nor has it ever been, a homer board.

this is the brutal honesty board, and the home of the thin skinned shall be raped Board.

Good post by you brock.

Clyde Frog 10-12-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076067)
So you didn't really answer my question last time. Do you know who Barry Peraino is?

I'm not saying they're the same person buuuut....they've never been seen in the same place at the same time, are both dip shit, true-fan, trolls that can't tell the difference between you're/your and both are banned from going within 100 yards of playgrounds or schools.

mcaj22 10-12-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCCrusader (Post 10075981)
Get Alex more weapons adding another speedy wideout like Gordon would stop teams from doubling up Bowe and get him more targets. Adding TE Gonzalez for the playoff run would be great as well if the price is right.

Failing that 2014 has a great WR draft crop.

And just remember what the great KCCrusader is telling you all if your not a fan of the great Alex Smith your not a real live Chiefs fan and you need to get your reeruned troll ass the **** outta here!!!!!!!!

We're not getting Gordon. This isnt Madden the video game.

Mav 10-12-2013 02:21 PM

I believe this is all on Alex. Alex doesn't play favorites. That's the biggest problem with him. He tries to go to the right place with the ball, and to keep everyone involved.

Bowe looks the same to me.

Mav 10-12-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10076125)
We're not getting Gordon. This isnt Madden the video game.

No one better be getting GORDON.

Teddy Bridgewater is going to need someone besides Jordan Cameron to throw to.

:D

RealSNR 10-12-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076088)

Your response was the untrue statement that CJ has it happen "all the time" It has never happened. You got called out for it.

If I understood what you meant by "shutout games", why the **** would I say, "CJ has shutout games all the time" and then proceed to post examples where he came up with at least one catch? If I were deliberately trying to deceive you, WHY THE **** would I address my post and then post nothing but stats to go against it?

Answer: You suck at being clear. I obviously didn't get what you meant. If you can't see that, you're dumber than I thought.

And please, enlighten me. Tell me what a turnover machine is. I would assume Eli Manning is one. How about Tony Romo? Does that critical interception make him a turnover machine even though he only has 2 on the year? Hell, he's got fewer interceptions than Alex Smith, who is I assume the very definition of a non-turnover machine. How about Joe Flacco? He prides in taking care of the football and gutting it out against tough playoff-quality defenses. Well, he's got 8 INTs on the year.

Unless you post stats to back up the term, it doesn't really mean anything.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 10076117)
I'm not saying they're the same person buuuut....they've never been seen in the same place at the same time, are both dip shit, true-fan, trolls that can't tell the difference between you're/your and both are banned from going within 100 yards of playgrounds or schools.

Crusader's personality just reminds me of Barry, that's all. I thought maybe they knew each other through the same trailer park. Or maybe they get their meth from the same guy.

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076143)
If I understood what you meant by "shutout games", why the **** would I say, "CJ has shutout games all the time" and then proceed to post examples where he came up with at least one catch? If I were deliberately trying to deceive you, WHY THE **** would I address my post and then post nothing but stats to go against it?

Answer: You suck at being clear. I obviously didn't get what you meant. If you can't see that, you're dumber than I thought.

And please, enlighten me. Tell me what a turnover machine is. I would assume Eli Manning is one. How about Tony Romo? Does that critical interception make him a turnover machine even though he only has 2 on the year? Hell, he's got fewer interceptions than Alex Smith, who is I assume the very definition of a non-turnover machine. How about Joe Flacco? He prides in taking care of the football and gutting it out against tough playoff-quality defenses. Well, he's got 8 INTs on the year.

Unless you post stats to back up the term, it doesn't really mean anything.

You're the only one I've ever seen on a forum that doesn't understand the term shutout

And yes I'm the dumb one lets see what I've been called dumb for

Dumb for saying that a 122 ypg running game is better then 120

Dumb for thinking that 5-0 3 turnovers is better then 3-2 11 turnovers

Dumb for naming the QBSs that were not drafted by teams that have been good Including superbowl winners Kurt Warrner and Drew Brees

Yep what a dumbass I am

The turnover machine is someone who turns the ball over it's not hard. This year Eli has been one YEP. Last year Cassel was one You being so much smarter then I wanted to replace a turnover machine with a turnover machine Rookie QB. Sounds smart

Anyway I'm done with going back and forth with you if I want to argue with someone like you I would go start and argument with my 4 year old

mcaj22 10-12-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10076130)
No one better be getting GORDON.

Teddy Bridgewater is going to need someone besides Jordan Cameron to throw to.

And how are the Browns going to get Bridgewater exactly

they already have won 2 games, there are way worse teams than them and their defense alone will win them a couple more games. You are completely out of the running for the top pick or even second and that's the only way you get Bridgewater

Mother****erJones 10-12-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10076167)

they already have won 2 games, there are way worse teams than them and their defense alone will win them a couple more games. You are completely out of the running for the top pick or even second and that's the only way you get Bridgewater

They've won 3

mcaj22 10-12-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10076243)
They've won 3

oh even better. they have no chance at him

Anyong Bluth 10-12-2013 04:13 PM

I posted this in a different thread but since this is specifically about Bowe it is on point with the discussion:

Found it interesting when Maas was on the radio and talking about how even if Smith is not great at hitting his guys outside the hashes that Bowe has not been helping himself or doing the things he should be on plays. Namely they have him running routes to the inside like a slant or crossing route, and Billy has watched the tape and said Bowe is committing the number error that all receivers are taught from day 1 when running inside routes. He is continually letting the defender get inside coverage and is positioned so Smith can't throw to him because he failed to get in front of his own guy coming across the field.
Also, talked about how Bowe's primary source of production are on routes we typically don't run a lot of in this offense. The curl route, come back routes, etc. Seems a lot was predicted on getting down field and he wasn't going to get that separation on routes continuing up the field, his ability to get open a lot of the time was when he came back to the ball, which is a bit sad to hear, as it seems he can't really get that separation and the routes he does are ones where wr are notoriously known for being able to cheat on and give a subtle bump on the defender just as they make their break to come back to the ball - giving his that little bit of separation and for a big body like Bowe, the ability to make that catch even if the defender recovers as he can hold on to the ball even if the hit is coming to try and break it up.

They didn't explain and I wish the host would have asked, then why not run more of these routes for him, and surely if Maas is noticing Bowe is screwing up on running those inside crossing routes, then why haven't the coaches pointed this out and have him correct it?

My only guess is some of Bowe's more productive routes are longer setup 5 & 7 step drops or off Play Action- essentially he can't get open and be as effective in the quick 3 stop routes?? Running a bit more bootleg may be a good idea to throw a new wrinkle into things- which we ran some bootleg in the Jacksonville game with some positive results, but I don't recall seeing much of since week 1.

splatbass 10-12-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10075200)
See? This is the problem with Alex lovers. A problem on the offense shows up like Bowe's drop in production. The conversation has pretty conclusively determined that it's because Alex just isn't the kind of QB who does the things that allows Bowe to succeed.

I don't think the conversation has concluded that at all. You have concluded that, but that means nothing.

The bigger point is what is best for the team. Is getting big personal stats for Bowe more important, or is Bowe being a decoy to draw the best CB allowing other guys to get open more important?

I would argue that the fact that we are 5-0 proves that it doesn't matter what any one player's stats are, this is a team sport and this team is winning as a team. And Bowe is being a good team player and not complaining about it.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10076399)
I don't think the conversation has concluded that at all. You have concluded that, but that means nothing.

The bigger point is what is best for the team. Is getting big personal stats for Bowe more important, or is Bowe being a decoy to draw the best CB allowing other guys to get open more important?

I would argue that the fact that we are 5-0 proves that it doesn't matter what any one player's stats are, this is a team sport and this team is winning as a team. And Bowe is being a good team player and not complaining about it.

Did you read the rest of my post?

O.city 10-12-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076466)

You talked "bad" about the chiefs. The splatbass light on top of police hq went off.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10076373)
Found it interesting when Maas was on the radio

That dude snorted away any football wisdom he ever had.

1200 ****ing yards with Matt ****ing Cassel and Tyler ****ing Palko.

Find the chocolatiest penis in the AFC West or GTFO, Alex.

Easy 6 10-12-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10076058)
This is not, nor has it ever been, a homer board.

QFT

RealSNR 10-12-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076163)
You're the only one I've ever seen on a forum that doesn't understand the term shutout

And yes I'm the dumb one lets see what I've been called dumb for

Dumb for saying that a 122 ypg running game is better then 120

Dumb for thinking that 5-0 3 turnovers is better then 3-2 11 turnovers

Dumb for naming the QBSs that were not drafted by teams that have been good Including superbowl winners Kurt Warrner and Drew Brees

Yep what a dumbass I am

The turnover machine is someone who turns the ball over it's not hard. This year Eli has been one YEP. Last year Cassel was one You being so much smarter then I wanted to replace a turnover machine with a turnover machine Rookie QB. Sounds smart

Anyway I'm done with going back and forth with you if I want to argue with someone like you I would go start and argument with my 4 year old

I never argued with you about any of those things. All I said was that Eric Fisher has played like a bag of AIDS, and that's unacceptable for an OT #1 overall pick. Oh, and whether or not you unintentionally re-defined the term "shutout" in your previous post. It sounds like you should go find the people that called you a dumbass for those other things, though.

l4z4rd 10-12-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10076474)

With Smith an individual receiver is not gonna pile up massive stats. He likes to spread the ball around.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l4z4rd (Post 10076495)
With Smith an individual receiver is not gonna pile up massive stats. He likes to spread the ball around.

To DBs, too!

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/alexINTs.gif

BigMeatballDave 10-12-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Find the chocolatiest penis .

This is played out.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10076498)
This is played out.

Thanks to Alex.

BigMeatballDave 10-12-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10076499)
Thanks to Alex.

Funny.

I was referring to your over usage of it.

It was mildly humorous at one point.

Easy 6 10-12-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10074767)
Uh Bowe hasn't even been that good when Smith does throw it to him.

Thats patently ridiculous, atleast two of his touchdowns this year were the direct result of his barging through more than one defender.

He's great after the catch and makes total circus grabs, he may not quite be Calvin Johnson, but he's a keeper.

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076479)
I never argued with you about any of those things. All I said was that Eric Fisher has played like a bag of AIDS, and that's unacceptable for an OT #1 overall pick. Oh, and whether or not you unintentionally re-defined the term "shutout" in your previous post. It sounds like you should go find the people that called you a dumbass for those other things, though.

The only thing I said about shutout is this

when talking about 2010 I said

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10074893)
He also got shutout against Denver that year.

Then I said about last year
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10074893)
Last year he got shutout against the Bengals

How is that hard to understand? Yep I really redefined shutout

But whatever

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10076497)
To DBs, too!

I see these posted from the Geno lovers about Alex they ignore this one

sbnation.com/lookit/2013/9/29/4784592/geno-smith-accomplishes-buttfumble-2-0-reverse-buttfumble

milkman 10-12-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076546)
I see these posted from the Geno lovers about Alex they ignore this one

sbnation.com/lookit/2013/9/29/4784592/geno-smith-accomplishes-buttfumble-2-0-reverse-buttfumble

And idiot Alex Smith supporters always deflect critisism of Alex by pointing at Geno.

Geno is deserving of any and all critisism.
He's done some pretty stupid shit.

But Alex Smith is also deserving the criticism directed his way.

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10076604)
And idiot Alex Smith supporters always deflect critisism of Alex by pointing at Geno.

Geno is deserving of any and all critisism.
He's done some pretty stupid shit.

But Alex Smith is also deserving the criticism directed his way.

So now people who defend the QB of this team who we are suppose to be a fan of is an idiot good to no.

Alex deserves criticism no doubt I've done it myself on this board I flat out said the INT he threw against the Titians last week was a Cassel like pick.

But the Geno lovers post all those Gifs about Alex to say see he sucks you can just as many about Geno. But of course anyone who does is wrong for doing it the laws of the Geno lovers

Mav 10-12-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10076167)

well, the Browns have won three games. And yeah, I know that the chances are slim. But, I wont have you ruin this for me with your LOGIC.

milkman 10-12-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076624)
So now people who defend the QB of this team who we are suppose to be a fan of is an idiot good to no.

Alex deserves criticism no doubt I've done it myself on this board I flat out said the INT he threw against the Titians last week was a Cassel like pick.

But the Geno lovers post all those Gifs about Alex to say see he sucks you can just as many about Geno. But of course anyone who does is wrong for doing it the laws of the Geno lovers

I have no idea what the hell you just said in that third paragraph.

Easy 6 10-12-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10076633)

Indeed

Nightfyre 10-12-2013 06:15 PM

mattschiefs is irrevocably stupid. Save yourself some time and ignore that waste of space.

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10076633)

Let me break it down since you people seem to have the reading level of a 2nd grader

-Alex smith deserves Criticism- That means exactly what it says

I've done it myself on this board- That means I have criticized Alex Smith

I said the pick he threw against the Titians was a Cassel like pick- That's an example of a time where I've criticized Alex.

Good lord people

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 06:21 PM

I'm done

PLEASE DELETE my account

I came to a site to talk chiefs football not suck genos cock

milkman 10-12-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076653)
Let me break it down since you people seem to have the reading level of a 2nd grader

-Alex smith deserves Criticism- That means exactly what it says

I've done it myself on this board- That means I have criticized Alex Smith

I said the pick he threw against the Titians was a Cassel like pick- That's an example of a time where I've criticized Alex.

Good lord people

We understood that part.

Now break down the third paragraph, in something more closely resembling English.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 06:23 PM

That's what you said yesterday.

milkman 10-12-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076659)
I'm done

PLEASE DELETE my account

If you're done, just go the **** away.
Don't need to delete your account.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10076626)
well, the Browns have won three games. And yeah, I know that the chances are slim. But, I wont have you ruin this for me with your LOGIC.

The 2013 Browns remind me of the 2011 Chiefs.

We started out looking like shit, then won some games. After just getting over the .500 hump, we took two terrible home losses against the Dolphins and Donks, and continued to suck until Kyle Orton started.

Basically, we were piddling around in a year that we should have flushed down the toilet immediately. 2011 should have been our 2012. God wanted it to happen. He tried to give it to us when we were behind by two TDs to the Curtis Painter Colts. And we said, "No, thank you. We'd like to keep Scott Pioli, our shitty coaching staff, and Matt Cassel."

I think you guys could win 7 or 9 games this year. In a year when you shouldn't.

Tribal Warfare 10-12-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076665)
That's what you said yesterday.

Thick skin, some people have it but many don't.

Bwana 10-12-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

I'm done

PLEASE DELETE my account

We don't delete accounts. If you want to hit the road, do it.

splatbass 10-12-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076466)

Yeah, I did. Same old one track BS as usual.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10076696)
Yeah, I did. Same old one track BS as usual.

I said that in response to a dipshit Niners fan who said Bowe was probably giving 75% effort.

There was nothing one-track about it, idiot.

Anyong Bluth 10-12-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

That's not the addressing if it isn't true. Namely, has Bowe taken himself out of plays to the inside bc he keeps making basic high school level mistakes and allowing the defender inside coverage, and 2ndly, are they or are they not running curl and comeback routes that much for him- if not, why if that's his most productive type of route, and even if dbs try to cheat it, you can always fake the route and double move to get bigger plays or keep them playing honest and not let your guy get behind you- cardinal sin for a db

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 06:40 PM

bla bla bla bla

Alex sucks, Bowe is a stud. End of story.

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 06:57 PM

Please rename this site to a more fitting name

GENO one who sucks the penisS PLANET

the Talking Can 10-12-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076746)
Please rename this site to a more fitting name

GENO one who sucks the penisS PLANET

we're running a train on your mom...

an aids train

Nightfyre 10-12-2013 06:58 PM

please rename mattschiefs to sandyvagina

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 10076747)
we're running a train on your mom...

an aids train

choo choo!

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10076748)
please rename mattschiefs to sandyvagina

Says one of the people WHINEING and bitching because he didn't get his way

enjoy sucking genos cock hope you enjoy drinking his cum

Easy 6 10-12-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

I'm done

PLEASE DELETE my account

LMAO so you didnt take my advice i see.

The sooner you realize your opinions arent changing a single, solitary football mind, the sooner you can just say what you wanna say and have fun with it.

Its very "freeing"

Nightfyre 10-12-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076794)
Says one of the people WHINEING and bitching because he didn't get his way

enjoy sucking genos cock hope you enjoy drinking his cum

I anxiously await the evidence of my "WHINEING" about not getting my way.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:20 PM

Time to keep a tally:

Posts made by mattschiefs since he left Chiefs Planet forever for the 2nd time: 2

Sandy Vagina 10-12-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076816)
Time to keep a tally:

Posts made by mattschiefs since he left Chiefs Planet forever for the 2nd time: 2

This is what you do with your Saturday nights? Pathetic.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3193/vikeslogo.gif

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076816)
Time to keep a tally:

I asked for my account to be deleted if it's not I will keep going until i get banned

I don't even want an active account on genoone who sucks the peniss planet

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10076827)

Grading papers and watching football?

I'm an adult, so yeah. That's what I'm doing tonight. Being an adult.

Why are YOU on Chiefs Planet tonight, Mr. Awesome?

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076837)
I asked for my account to be deleted if it's not I will keep going until i get banned

Wow

:facepalm:

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076842)
Grading papers and watching football?

I'm an adult, so yeah. That's what I'm doing tonight. Being an adult.

Why are YOU on Chiefs Planet tonight, Mr. Awesome?

Bullshit You act like a 5 year old

Brock 10-12-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10076827)

Said somebody else posting on cp on saturday night.

milkman 10-12-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076845)
Bullshit You act like a 5 year old

Irony at it's finest.

O.city 10-12-2013 07:29 PM

I see this thread has become and exorcism

mattschiefs 10-12-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10076849)
Irony at it's finest.

Go **** yourself

You can't even ****ing read you peace of shit

the Talking Can 10-12-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

when the abortion failed, and the coat hanger just pierced the membrane of your frontal lobe, why didn't your whore mom just throw you in the garbage and save us all the fact of your existence?

milkman 10-12-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076852)
Go **** yourself

Piece, out.

Brock 10-12-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

It isn't hard to get banned. You're not even trying.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10076857)
Piece, out.

He's knot going too leeve. Yoo donut knead two say goud by

O.city 10-12-2013 07:34 PM

The power of Christ compels you

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattschiefs (Post 10076852)
Go **** yourself

....still offers more to the board than Knowmo

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2013 07:38 PM

Once you stop caring what people think, this place is awesome. It's not for everyone....Well bye.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:38 PM

I hope matt sticks around. CP needs a punching bag.

O.city 10-12-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076885)
I hope matt sticks around. CP needs a punching bag.

No, you fill that role quite nicely.

o:-)

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10076891)
No, you fill that role quite nicely.

o:-)

Nah. Dane and I have stopped fighting.

O.city 10-12-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076904)
Nah. Dane and I have stopped fighting.

I view that as lord of the rings. It's like the end of two towers.

Yes the battle of helms deep is over, but you know the battle for Gondor is coming.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10076912)
I view that as lord of the rings. It's like the end of two towers.

Yes the battle of helms deep is over, but you know the battle for Gondor is coming.

We come to it at last. The great battle of our time.

Dane's wrath will be terrible, his retribution swift.

RealSNR 10-12-2013 07:54 PM

I saw the LOTR movies once, and have never read the books.

Is there a Star Trek analogy you can make, Clay?

Hammock Parties 10-12-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076931)

Remember when the Dominon took Deep Space Nine?

SACRIFICE OF ANGELS COMING MOTHER****ER

O.city 10-12-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10076931)

And you call yourself a teacher?

RealSNR 10-12-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10076949)
And you call yourself a teacher?

You've never removed a gall bladder?

And you call yourself a doctor

Bwana 10-12-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

You seem miserable.

Brock 10-12-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10076965)
You seem miserable.