ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9406009)
You're a ****ing liar.

Give me a list of names, dude. I'll even spot you the first.

1. Saccopoo

Go. Your turn.

I'm a liar?

LMAO

Touch a nerve there, tough guy?

gonefishin53 02-15-2013 05:19 PM

After Albert and Bowe are signed to long term contracts and Matt Moore is signed to be the vet backup with west coast offense experience, I think Reid/Dorsey will choose Geno Smith or Nick Foles to be the face of the franchise moving forward.

Foles is AR's starter if he's still in Philly so he's not trading for a backup. He's trading for HIS starting QB. Both Foles and Geno played in the Air Raid offense in college, so AR has a good information base to compare Geno with Foles. If AR feels the ceiling for both are similar, it would make sense to try and get additional value from the #1 over all pick by swapping first rounders with Philly so they can get Joeckel. Kelly may not want to take a chance on the Cards trading ahead of Philly for him and Foles would be a cheap price to pay because he really can't use him to run spread option.

With the #4 pick, the Chiefs can take Chance Warmack. An o-line of Albert, Warmack, Hudson, Asamoah, and Winston would rival San Fran's for league best. If AR judges Geno and Foles to have similar ceilings, I think Foles plus Warmack would provide maximum value for the #1 overall pick. I would only acquire Fole with a swap of first rounders. Otherwise I take Geno #1.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin53 (Post 9406024)
After Albert and Bowe are signed to long term contracts and Matt Moore is signed to be the vet backup with west coast offense experience, I think Reid/Dorsey will choose Geno Smith or Nick Foles to be the face of the franchise moving forward.

Foles is AR's starter if he's still in Philly so he's not trading for a backup. He's trading for HIS starting QB. Both Foles and Geno played in the Air Raid offense in college, so AR has a good information base to compare Geno with Foles. If AR feels the ceiling for both are similar, it would make sense to try and get additional value from the #1 over all pick by swapping first rounders with Philly so they can get Joeckel. Kelly may not want to take a chance on the Cards trading ahead of Philly for him and Foles would be a cheap price to pay because he really can't use him to run spread option.

With the #4 pick, the Chiefs can take Chance Warmack. An o-line of Albert, Warmack, Hudson, Asamoah, and Winston would rival San Fran's for league best. If AR judges Geno and Foles to have similar ceilings, I think Foles plus Warmack would provide maximum value for the #1 overall pick. I would only acquire Fole with a swap of first rounders. Otherwise I take Geno #1.

Do you believe that Matt Moore has given up on being a starter in the NFL?

O.city 02-15-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9406022)
Not according to the coach he doesn't. Vick signed a one year deal. Kelly seems very open to having a competition for the job, and he said as much.

Well, you then why try and trade your starting QB for a 3 or 4 round pick? Doesn't seem like teams tend to trade away starting QB's very often.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 05:22 PM

for the love of ****; we are NOT drafting a god damned lineman. PLEASE absorb this in to your skull.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 02-15-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406027)

He probably should.

Messier 02-15-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9406029)
Well, you then why try and trade your starting QB for a 3 or 4 round pick? Doesn't seem like teams tend to trade away starting QB's very often.

Think that's why it's said they're asking for higher than a 3rd or 4th.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406023)
I'm a liar?

LMAO

You've been blowing this Geno Smith thing way out of proportion all ****ing offseason.

You don't think he's a good QB. I get it. Whatever. But your insistence that Geno Smith fans throw a fit whenever somebody talks up Tyler Wilson or another QB, or that they claim they will quit the team if another QB gets taken is complete bullshit.

For me, this entire offseason of draft talk has been about wanting the Chiefs to move in a different direction from Pioli, who would have told Albert and Bowe to go **** themselves a long time ago. We'd already be hearing from Peter King leaks about how Luke Joeckel is the best football player to ever live. I don't want that, which is why I berate the ****ing morons that think it's a good idea.

If that sounds whiney or childish to you, look in the ****ing mirror.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9406035)
Think that's why it's said they're asking for higher than a 3rd or 4th.

They said they want a 1 or 2. They also said they wanted 2 firsts for McNabb.

I don't know what they want. I'd say Dennis Dixon or whoever doesn't exactly mean they are for sure shipping him off. He played pretty well for them last year and I don't see Kelly bringing the same system from Oregon with him, so I'd say FOles could fit.

Messier 02-15-2013 05:26 PM

Or also saying they don't want to trade him.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:30 PM

Kelly wants his QB's to be accurate so I'm not sure I really see Vick being a good fit in that offense. Just because he could run, doesn't automatically make him a fit.

The fact that they would want to trade Foles is a little leary to me, but if a guy doesn't fit your system he doesn't fit.

And also like it says in the article, I can't imagine the Eagles will be overly excited about trading Foles to Reid in KC,

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406002)
Bull ****ing shit. Your point is NOT made.

I've read my responses to those people that believed that Aaron Curry was MORE VALUABLE than a QB. That's as ludicrous today as it was in 2009.

I read my responses to those that felt like Colt McCoy and Bradford were better prospects than Stafford.

Who was right? Furthermore, NO WHERE did I spam threads or did I say was DONE or anything of that nature.

You lose.

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. How did you get a comforter big enough to cover your ego?

htismaqe 02-15-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405932)
Talk down? What the **** are you talking about?

ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

Get a ****ing grip: You or none of those people that so strongly advocate for Smith, or that insult and barrage other forum members, has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

It's the most ****ing reeruned thing I've ever witnessed in 12 years of Chiefsplanet and that's saying a lot.

Dude, you are a hypocrite.

Plain and simple.

htismaqe 02-15-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406023)
I'm a liar?

LMAO

He spotted you a name.

You said there were DOZENS.

Start naming them or shut the **** up.

Seriously, your high horse shit is old already and you've been back all of about 5 weeks.

Messier 02-15-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9406048)
Kelly wants his QB's to be accurate so I'm not sure I really see Vick being a good fit in that offense. Just because he could run, doesn't automatically make him a fit.

The fact that they would want to trade Foles is a little leary to me, but if a guy doesn't fit your system he doesn't fit.

And also like it says in the article, I can't imagine the Eagles will be overly excited about trading Foles to Reid in KC,

It's why I kind of don't see it. Reid would have to really believe Foles IS the QB for his time here for them to work out a trade.

gonefishin53 02-15-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406027)

I've not heard or read that any team or fan base is interested in him as a starter.

htismaqe 02-15-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9406070)
It's why I kind of don't see it. Reid would have to really believe Foles IS the QB for his time here for them to work out a trade.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT comparing the PLAYERS.

This is EXACTLY like the Matt Cassel situation.

They give up a 2nd or 3rd for him and Foles is THE man. Period.

BossChief 02-15-2013 05:42 PM

:popcorn:

RealSNR 02-15-2013 05:42 PM

Dane also has a pretty selective memory. He talks about Geno Smith getting inserted into every single football conversation being had this offseason, but he doesn't remember shit about 2009.

Mark Sanchez was EVERYWHERE. He was brought up in ALL football threads. By his supporters, detractors, and even by people who didn't have opinions. It was a huge topic. The Chiefs were in a position to draft a franchise QB. That's why Sanchez was getting "spammed" around the forum.

The cool thing about 2013 is there are a number of QBs that each deserve legitimate draft talk and consideration by the Chiefs at the #1 spot. I'm not even close to being tired of talking about the Chiefs drafting a QB. It's a hugely exciting time.

Yet when he was advocating for Sanchez in 2009 before the Cassel trade, that was alright. When Geno fans do it, they're "spamming the board."

O.city 02-15-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9406070)

Yeah, I just don't know if I'd be ok giving up a 1 or 2 rounder for him. 3rd maybe.

But yeah, if we bring him in, he's the starter.

Messier 02-15-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9406073)

Well the Pats franchised Cassel with the express intention of trading him from a situation where he was a backup, and nothing but. Foles is wanted, probably to start, a trade would have to sway a team and coach that is reluctant to trade what could be it's QB for the foreseeable future.

Kind of similar, except for the player himself, and the intentions of the team.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:48 PM

I'd say Kelly would be reluctant to let him go, based on the fact that he is so young and showed upside last year. It's not the same as Reid coming in her ewith Cassel.

Frankie 02-15-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9405745)
It's negotiation. You always ask for more than what you think you'll get and you meet in the middle.

To me it sounds like a 2nd in the meet in the middle price. They drafted him in the 3rd, I can't see Philly dealing him for another 3rd.

It's a new regime and a new system there. He is not a fit. They'll be happy to get there 3rd back. Our 3rd is practically a 2nd. I'd offer them our 4th. My preferred price is our 5th plus someone we don't want anymore.

They were hurting for OL last year. I wouldn't mind giving them our 3rd rounder from last year straight up. Maybe Donald Stephenson has some potential, but so does Foles.

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405932)
ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

This is true.

HotCarl 02-15-2013 10:03 PM

Soon people with any reservation about Smith will be required to wear a yellow "Geno" badge around ChiefsPlanet

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9406482)
It's a new regime and a new system there. He is not a fit. They'll be happy to get there 3rd back. Our 3rd is practically a 2nd. I'd offer them our 4th. My preferred price is our 5th plus someone we don't want anymore.

They were hurting for OL last year. I wouldn't mind giving them our 3rd rounder from last year straight up. Maybe Donald Stephenson has some potential, but so does Foles.

Chip Kelly's likely not going to find his Fun n' Gun QB in the NFL. I don't care if his offensive system somehow allows him to an extra offensive lineman-- Dennis Dixon is not going to win you shit in this league.

Michael Vick is a good fit. And I think Kelly needs to streamline his plays a bit more. Foles could possibly be what he needs.

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405960)
If we could get Foles for a third or fourth rounder, and sign Albert, I wouldn't mind trading back for somone who really needs/loves Joekel, maybe regaining the 3rd we gave up and taking Milliner.

OMG MAN! ... YOU GONE AND DUN IT NOW!!! ... TAKE COVER!!!
LMAO

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9406496)
Soon people with any reservation about Smith will be required to wear a yellow "Geno" badge around ChiefsPlanet

Do you see the kind of people you're fraternizing with, Dane? True Fans and former Coalition dumbasses. You're allowing your distrust of anybody in this QB class to morph you into one of THEM.

Come back to reason, man. You don't want to be aligned with Ncarlscorner. If you continue on your path, you'll soon find yourself spouting Blackbobisms and demanding that Derrick Johnson gets straight up cut.

HotCarl 02-15-2013 10:11 PM

The Chinese government thinks you Genostrokers are a little over the top in your persecution of dissent.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9406509)
Do you see the kind of people you're fraternizing with, Dane? True Fans and former Coalition dumbasses. You're allowing your distrust of anybody in this QB class to morph you into one of THEM.

Come back to reason, man. You don't want to be aligned with Ncarlscorner. If you continue on your path, you'll soon find yourself spouting Blackbobisms and demanding that Derrick Johnson gets straight up cut.

Fraternizing? Because I've failed to jump on your stupid ****ing bandwagon?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously, go **** yourself.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:15 PM

See? That victim mentality. "The Geno mob is threatening my right to free speech! My opinion is just different than yours, why do you have to repress me? WAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Your angry rant style is the only thing protecting you from that right now, Dane. That's it. A thin layer of rhetoric.

Take a look at yourself, Dane. You're in a bad place right now. But that's okay. We're gonna get you through this together.

HotCarl 02-15-2013 10:17 PM

We're all going to ride Geno's luscious Genis to Candy Mountain.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406523)
Fraternizing? Because I've failed to jump on your stupid ****ing bandwagon?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously, go **** yourself.

Here you go again. You actually think all I care about is Geno Smith? You think if the Chiefs draft Wilson or Barkley that I'll stop being a fan of them?

You actually believe that, don't you? That's insanely idiotic. NOBODY has said anything like that.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 10:19 PM

Dane hates that he can't be one of the cool kids.

So he's investing in future cool kids shares by becoming the leader of Team **** Geno.

Then if Geno busts, he can show everyone how cool he is, and has been, for months.

He has to get his Cool Kid status back after the horrible fallout from TrentGreen2.0Gate.

A cunning plan, sire.

BWillie 02-15-2013 10:20 PM

JFC...if the Chiefs get Foles w plans to make him the starting QB then I am beyond words. Foles sucks. He sucked in Philly. He sucked in college. Hes nothing special except a really really tall 2nd or 3rd string QB.

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9406048)

Why not? KC is in the AFC and the Eagles in the NFC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9406498)
Chip Kelly's likely not going to find his Fun n' Gun QB in the NFL. I don't care if his offensive system somehow allows him to an extra offensive lineman-- Dennis Dixon is not going to win you shit in this league.

You and I may be correct thinking so, but all we need is for Kelly to think otherwise. Who knows? He may be so system-blind, like Piolli, that he might believe he can win with Dixon.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-15-2013 10:29 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2cV2Liu3xiE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:30 PM

Speaking of Geno smith, did anyone here watch "Last Resort" on ABC this year. Geno looks almost exactly like the guy who played Serrat in that show.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-cont...hr-ngaujah.jpg

RyFo18 02-15-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9406073)

That's why I think you can safely offer a 4th for Foles (basically what Reid paid for him in the first place).

If they decline, oh well.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9406535)
Dane hates that he can't be one of the cool kids.

So he's investing in future cool kids shares by becoming the leader of Team **** Geno.

Then if Geno busts, he can show everyone how cool he is, and has been, for months.

He has to get his Cool Kid status back after the horrible fallout from TrentGreen2.0Gate.

A cunning plan, sire.

Damn. And i thought I spent too much time here....lolz
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox 02-15-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9406549)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2cV2Liu3xiE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pros:
Quick release
Good pocket presence
Good velocity
Good accuracy

Cons:
3/4 delivery.
Most completions were dumps to a back or a TE, with very few down field targets.
Mostly locked onto one receiver.
Painful interception.
Preseason game

007 02-16-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405548)
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
#Eagles aren't shopping second-year QB Nick Foles and would want a 1st- or 2nd-round pick to even consider it, source told AP

1st or 2nd? For a third round prospect that really didn't do anything last year? LMAO

bevischief 02-16-2013 03:52 AM

No.

mdchiefsfan 02-16-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9406868)
No.

exactly

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9406868)
No.

/Thread

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9406552)
Speaking of Geno smith, did anyone here watch "Last Resort" on ABC this year. Geno looks almost exactly like the guy who played Serrat in that show.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-cont...hr-ngaujah.jpg

ROFL

Uncanny resemblance, for sure.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9406519)
The Chinese government thinks you Genostrokers are a little over the top in your persecution of dissent.

We've endured attack after attack for months.

You can go **** yourself with a rusty fork.

YOU made us this way, dipshit.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9406490)
This is true.

No, it isn't.

You're better than that Frankie.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:32 AM

Where's RunKC? Paging RunKC.

Run, how many times have you been "attacked" since BlackBob was banned?

Exactly.

There are quite a few people here who lack ANY context of the lifecycle of the Geno discussion on this board. Was Left Nut attacked for saying something as a criticism of Geno early on? No. I have brought up negatives about Geno several times and I've NEVER been attacked.

The simple fact is that this all STARTED because anybody that said something POSITIVE about Geno got attacked. And now a couple of people want to turn that around and make it sound like the Geno fans are the instigators?

The simple fact is that the discussion got RIGHT BACK ON TRACK the instant BlackBob was banned and persisted that way for quite a while, right up until the point that Dane started his self-righteous rampage.

Seriously Dane, you're a hypocrite. Get over it or go the way of BlackBob.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:40 AM

This is one of the guys we've had to contend with for a good portion of the entire discussion about Geno.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270055

Here's a couple of gems from that thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9406128)
Clark's an evil guy, it's all a nice guy act for the camera.

he'll never be as evil as his pops but he's keeping the tradition going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9406060)
dorsey is way more arrogant then peeoli and reid's a fat backstabbing liar.

And this kind of stuff comes on the heels of people endlessly suggesting we should move Albert to guard and cut Dwayne Bowe because he drops passes and he's a Gangsta-wannabe thug.

Anybody that's been part of this discussion for more than the past 3 weeks knows what this is about and it's not even ABOUT GENO.

It's about having to endure the opinions of morons.

SAUTO 02-16-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405945)
Well, it's just so ri-Goddamn-diculous.

LMAO

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet in 2013, we have many claiming that if Smith isn't the pick, they're DONE. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?

JFC.

Dane I think people are at that point BECAUSE of all the top eleven picks we have had and burnt on players that have gotten us no where.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 09:51 AM

We just want the best for the team and feel Geno is it. Why settle for drafting a position we don't need and snagging the 5th best QB when we can have the guy we feel is the best and a starting caliber player at a position of need in round 2. **** value.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9407063)
Dane I think people are at that point BECAUSE of all the top eleven picks we gave had and burnt in players that have gotten us no where.
Posted via Mobile Device

Precisely.

His argument is completely without context.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that he says:

Quote:

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet in 2013, we have many claiming that if Smith isn't the pick, they're DONE. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?
NOBODY has said Reid and Dorsey are part of the problem NOW. EVERYONE that has mentioned Reid and Dorsey has said IF THE CHIEFS DON'T DRAFT A QB, Reid and Dorsey are "part of the problem". That is essentially people complaining AFTER THE DRAFT, so where's the ****ing problem?

And yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 09:53 AM

People forget just how big of a bloodbath the Sanchez arguments were. It was ridiculous here and it was all that was discussed for the most part for a long ass time. This is nothing compared to 09 and Dane is going all selective memory on us.

milkman 02-16-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin53 (Post 9406024)
With the #4 pick, the Chiefs can take Chance Warmack. /

A ****ing guard at #4 overall?

WTF is wrong with you?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 10:27 AM

Daddy fed him the leftover worms as a kid?

chiefscafan 02-16-2013 10:33 AM

Ah yes the Sanchez problem I was one of the first on here saying I thought he was overrated out of USC. I was told I was an idiot etc. hmm looks like I was right. I also was one of the ones on the geno smith bandwagon. I still think he should be the pick but we will see.

Check back the threads I've been pretty on target the last few years on qbs except for cam newton and Matt Ryan .

1. Andy dalton
2. Kaperneck
3. Russel Wilson
4. Nick foles

I'm telling you I still like geno and Tyler Wilson in this draft

Ace Gunner 02-16-2013 10:37 AM

It's a question whether the eagles' staff feels better about drafting a QB @ #4 that is going to be better than Foles. I don't have an answer to that. with that fourth pick I'm guessing they are looking at a pass rusher more though.

Rausch 02-16-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9407092)
A ****ing guard at #4 overall?

WTF is wrong with you?

The public education system is failing us...:huh:

58-4ever 02-16-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9407108)
It's a question whether the eagles' staff feels better about drafting a QB @ #4 that is going to be better than Foles. I don't have an answer to that. with that fourth pick I'm guessing they are looking at a pass rusher more though.

they are going to have Vick and Dixon, two QBs that Kelly seems to feel comfortable with. I don't see why they keep Foles OR draft a QB

Rausch 02-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9407232)
they are going to have Vick and Dixon, two QBs that Kelly seems to feel comfortable with. I don't see why they keep Foles OR draft a QB

This...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 12:32 PM

Because when you have 1 meh QB and one shitty one, you don't have a QB. None of the guys on Philly's roster are the answer, but I'd find out what I had in Foles over going with those 2 clowns if I was Chip.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 01:18 PM

Draft day can't get here soon enough. Dane will stop being a psychotic bitch and life will be a lot more pleasant.

Even Jags troll should be gone if the reason he gives for being here in the first place is honest in any way shape or form.

milkman 02-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9407369)
Draft day can't get here soon enough. Dane will stop being a psychotic bitch and life will be a lot more pleasant.

Even Jags troll should be gone if the reason he gives for being here in the first place is honest in any way shape or form.

Chiefsplanet is like The Hotel California.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9407375)
Chiefsplanet is like The Hotel California.

Except we stabbed Pioli to death with our steely knives.

chiefscafan 02-16-2013 01:38 PM

However it looks like we killed the beast with pioli and crennel gone cassel to go.

KCBOSS1 02-16-2013 01:40 PM

We've already had the Patsification of the Chiefs... not interested in the Phillyfication of the Chiefs. Andy needs a new start with new pieces. IMO

Rasputin 02-16-2013 01:49 PM

Unless Foles gets released I don't think the Chiefs are "that" interested at least not in giving up a draft pick for him.

Feb. 24 going be a big day. I got high hopes in drafting Geno Smith am pretty damn sure he is our guy after he kicks ass at the combine.

Lex Luthor 02-16-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 9407405)
We've already had the Patsification of the Chiefs... not interested in the Phillyfication of the Chiefs. Andy needs a new start with new pieces. IMO

Completely agree. Nick Foles may turn out to be a fine NFL quarterback (and he did pass for over 4300 yards as a senior at Arizona), but bringing him in just feels too much like Pioli bringing in Cassel.

Geno Smith to the Chiefs!

The Franchise 02-16-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9407267)
Because when you have 1 meh QB and one shitty one, you don't have a QB. None of the guys on Philly's roster are the answer, but I'd find out what I had in Foles over going with those 2 clowns if I was Chip.

This. I could possibly see them trading Foles after the draft. If Kelly can get a guy like Manuel...then he has no need for Foles. Plus I would think a team like the Cards or the Browns would be more apt to trade for him after they've filled some holes they have.

The Franchise 02-16-2013 02:04 PM

Shit....I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded during the 2nd or 3rd day of the draft. One team will miss on the QB they wanted and need one.

B14ckmon 02-16-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9407369)

I came for the QB discussion, I'll stay for the superiority complex I get from here.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9407232)

Because Foles has a higher upside than Vick and Dixon PUT TOGETHER.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-16-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9407454)
I came for the QB discussion, I'll stay for the superior ass-whippings I get from here.

fxd. You found the best football board on the net, a pity it cares nothing for your cuddly little expansion team, no?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9408150)
fxd. You found the best football board on the net, a pity it cares nothing for your cuddly little expansion team, no?
Posted via Mobile Device

He was referred here whilst getting gummed by Blackbob's uncle

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-16-2013 06:13 PM

we need a process...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Kotter 02-16-2013 08:50 PM

I can see Foles in KC next year...especially if we fugg up the Number 1 choice...

O.city 02-16-2013 08:56 PM

Reid got alot out of Kolb, maybe we could send a 2 or 3 to Zona for him?

Priest31kc 02-16-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9408922)
Reid got alot out of Kolb, maybe we could send a 2 or 3 to Zona for him?

:banghead:

Kolb is just about as bad as Casshole.

You want to send the 34th pick overall for a QB that is terrible?

O.city 02-16-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9408942)
:banghead:

Kolb is just about as bad as Casshole.

You want to send the 34th pick overall for a QB that is terrible?

Reid got alot out of him, he's great with QB's.