ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

Donger 01-17-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
HE DID NOT GO CRAZY! Since when does a single snide remark equate to going crazy? Did he yell it? If so you might have a point, but from everything I have read that was not the case.

And her planning ahead and bringing her own goddamned pair of socks would help her avoid the need of borrowing off of other people, wouldn't? Goddamn, the lengths you people are going to justify this broad taking something that isn't hers, and villifying the guy for asking for its return is unbelievable.

ROFL

Resistance is futile, Number One. You will be assimilated.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

HE DID NOT GO CRAZY! Since when does a single snide remark equate to going crazy?

That's just crazy.

Raiderhater 01-17-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Their being with you is their proof of their willingness to be reasonable.

/Dongerchick

We could just as easily say the same damn thing. But that probably wouldn't be accepted, so why should we accept it?

Donger 01-17-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

We could just as easily say the same damn thing. But that probably wouldn't be accepted, so why should we accept it?

Are you a virgin?

Katipan 01-17-2006 08:37 PM

The boy wanted his socks back out of SPITE.

He wanted her out of his ice cream out of SPITE.

He wanted her out of his bathroom out of SPITE.

sedated 01-17-2006 08:38 PM

Quote:

Their being with you is their proof of their willingness to be reasonable.

/Dongerchick

:BS:

:banghead:

Donger 01-17-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated
:BS:

:banghead:

Says the guy who just wants something warm and preferably not stinky to insert his c*ck into.

Nzoner 01-17-2006 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
That's just crazy.

What's crazy is a 11+ page thread about socks and ice cream,reminds me of when I open my mouth and the mrs says we need to talk,I'm thinking oh shit here goes 5 hours of my life.

leviw 01-17-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Says the guy who just wants something warm and preferably not stinky to insert his c*ck into.

Ahh...that sounds nice.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

After we've handed over everything else in our lives, is having a pair of socks we can call our own really asking that much?

sedated 01-17-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

He wanted his socks back because they were his, and the relationship was over.

He made a stupid comment about the ice cream cause he was in a pissy mood. so sue him.

He wanted her out of the bathroom cause she is a psycho locked in a room with his pills. And she obviously wanted attention or she wouldn't have flipped.

That estrogen has eroded your brain. You are 100% irrational emotion.

Donger 01-17-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviw
Ahh...that sounds nice.

Yes, pie does sound appealing.

sedated 01-17-2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

says the guy who is obviously a woman.

...or at least lacking the testosterone-producing portion of your body.

(better check your wife's purse)

Katipan 01-17-2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

After we've handed over everything else in our lives, is having a pair of socks we can call our own really asking that much?

ROFL you wouldn't ask that if you felt my cold toes

Katipan 01-17-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

He wanted his socks back because they were his, and the relationship was over.

He made a stupid comment about the ice cream cause he was in a pissy mood. so sue him.

He wanted her out of the bathroom cause she is a psycho locked in a room with his pills. And she obviously wanted attention or she wouldn't have flipped.

That estrogen has eroded your brain. You are 100% irrational emotion.

Do you get that its not normal that you can't trust a girl in your bathroom?

leviw 01-17-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Eh, not much volume there.

DJay23 01-17-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

There is two sides to every coin, and on the flip side of said coin, who can blame us for wanting a little up front proof of our own that they are willing to be reasonable? Because I am not seeing reason in this discussion. I am seeing justification for everything the woman did, I am seeing the guy being called names because he asked for the return of his property, I am seeing his words being blown out of proportion and/or twisted to come across differently than what he initially posted, I am seeing him made out to be a full blown prick because he was having a bad night.

It's redamndiculous.

If you're ever in Williamsport, PA give me a holler, I'll buy you a beer or two.

sedated 01-17-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

no pride, self-esteem, common sense, or testicles.

pie is all donger has left.

especially since his wife is fucking other guys and talking shit on that p^ssy she's married to.

Donger 01-17-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

says the guy who is obviously a woman.

...or at least lacking the testosterone-producing portion of your body.

(better check your wife's purse)

Actually, my wife and I have a very equitable relationship. Thankfully, we worked through all the competitive bullshit, survived it, and are very happy.

If that makes me a woman in your eyes, so be it. The challenge has made me more of a man than I ever thought possible.

leviw 01-17-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

The last chic that used my bathroom pissed in my shower. Was happy to tell me about it, too. I could see how that could bother some.

I, on the other hand, found solace in the fact that it all probably went down the drain.

Donger 01-17-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

especially since his wife is fucking other guys and talking shit on that p^ssy she's married to.

Like I said, you're hanging out with the wrong females.

sedated 01-17-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

last time I trusted a girl in my bathroom she punched holes in her diaphram.

fucking b!tch wife.

Katipan 01-17-2006 08:53 PM

Some of you are real ****ing winners.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
ROFL you wouldn't ask that if you felt my cold toes

Actually, Bob Dole has only participated in this topic for the entertainment value.

Does anyone really believe that Bob Dole would refuse to shave or cut his hair for 6 months because Bob Dole honestly gives a shit about what anyone thinks? (Ignoring the glamour and fame that will accompany the world record eyebrow.)

We all have to choose our battles. If "ice cream" or "socks" is the best the poor bastard can muster, let him have his fantasy.

DJay23 01-17-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

I am convinced that there will be no convincing you. You are ignoring the facts of situation and inserting your own beliefs/experiences. She was in an extremely agitated state and when I say agitated, I mean OFF THE ****ING WALL. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone locking themselves in my bathroom or any other room of my apartment, guy or girl who clearly wishes me ill.

Bob Dole 01-17-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

The last chic that used my bathroom pissed in my shower. Was happy to tell me about it, too. I could see how that could bother some.

I, on the other hand, found solace in the fact that it all probably went down the drain.

Probably? Do you have plumbing problems?

Nzoner 01-17-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

all the competitive bullshit,

Having been married now for 20 years and also working with her for 17 you absolutely got that right.

sedated 01-17-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

WTF are you talking about?

who give a shit if she pissed in your shower?

haven't you seen Seinfeld?

gotta protect those kidneys

SLAG 01-17-2006 08:57 PM

i guess i will repost what i put earlier....

Im 21 and married
Out of my short time on this earth I have come to the conclusion that all Women are NUCKING FUTZ

ALL

leviw 01-17-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Probably? Do you have plumbing problems?

There's an off chance that some got up along the side of the tub. Haven't inspected it that closely, to tell you the truth.

Katipan 01-17-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23
I am convinced that there will be no convincing you. You are ignoring the facts of situation and inserting your own beliefs/experiences. She was in an extremely agitated state and when I say agitated, I mean OFF THE ****ING WALL. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone locking themselves in my bathroom or any other room of my apartment, guy or girl who clearly wishes me ill.

All I know is what you typed.

Gimme her number, I'll call her.

sedated 01-17-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Im 21 and married
Out of my short time on this earth I have come to the conclusion that all Women are NUCKING FUTZ

yeah, I've met you're wife.

(just kidding, she's cool)

DJay23 01-17-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
All I know is what you typed.

Gimme her number, I'll call her.

Yeah, that wouldn't invite more scorn on me or anything.

SLAG 01-17-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

yeah, I've met you're wife.

(just kidding, she's cool)

Dont get me wrong... She is "Cool"

yet since she is a woman She still falls into the Catagory

sedated 01-17-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Dont get me wrong... She is "Cool"

yet since she is a woman She still falls into the Catagory

when I find a chick that will put up with the pot-smoke cloud that constatnly surrounds me, I'll talk shit

chiefs4me 01-17-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

when I find a chick that will put up with the pot-smoke cloud that constatnly surrounds me, I'll talk shit

Mer, you wanna take this one...:D

Simplex3 01-17-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284
She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

Yeah, so it will take her what, two weeks to get back?

Katipan 01-17-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Mer, you wanna take this one...:D

If you leave me alone with that man, I'll cut you.

Iowanian 01-17-2006 10:31 PM

I found out that my last ex, drove 3hrs and swiped my cell phone bill from my mailbox, so she could find out who I was callling/dating now.

I think she wouldn't take the hint for 2 reasons.
1. I laid her like fine tile.
2. I was kind of an accidental prick towards the end..and even accidently sent her an email(meant for my buddy) telling that she was being a biatch, and that I was sniffin' new turf.

The obvious answer to DJ's dilema is simple. Being a real REAL caveman, I'd have just told her that I once heard that my pecker tasted like expensive peanutbuttercups if she could suck to the core.

Its pretty hard to fight, when she's making that sound thats half choking and half reeruned.

mmffffgggggggggg mmmmfff mmmmfffffffffggggggm mmmmmffff

keg in kc 01-17-2006 10:48 PM

This thread got good in the middle, but has really starting dragging the last 10 pages or so. Pick it up, people.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I fail to see why you'd give a shit if a girl needed to take a breather in your bathroom.

I further fail to see why any guy would date a girl that he had to worry about in that manner.

Even worse, I fail to see why he had to have his socks back.

He's just a snot.

I'm with the "get the f**k out of my house" crowd on this one. I've had things stolen from me during break ups. If the dude had medication in there the last thing you need is this bitch dumping $100 worth of prescriptions in the tiolet and then you having to explain to the doc why you need more.

HOWEVER, he could have avoided the whole thing by not pushing to send her home.

By the way, the reason she was pissed can be broken down quite simply with a short timeline:

1. You ask for sex
2. She says "can't"
3. You say "I'm not in a good mood, I'll take you home"

End of story.

Nzoner 01-17-2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
This thread got good in the middle, but has really starting dragging the last 10 pages or so. Pick it up, people.

Craziest I ever encountered was a girl moving in with me that wasn't invited.

I met her at a restaurant after the bars had closed,she followed me to my place,I woke up late for work the next morning and I told her to let herself out.Got home that evening and she had moved some stuff in and had dinner on the stove.

I kept my cool and explained that I had plans that night and she was not part of them and that I was not looking for a roomate.Although she started crying she helped me pack her car without a huge scene.

She called me for about a month and even got me tickets for a concert I was wanting to go to.Never heard from her again and figured she had met some other unsuspecting guy.

Lesson learned though as I never let another girl stay at my place without me there.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

I fully realize all of that, but that makes it no less frustrating. Especially when we have to accept that and the women do not, as is evidenced by the fact that most of the guys here seem to be, at least partially, understanding the women's POV, and not one female has so much as attempted to see where the guy was coming from.

If it's supposed to be about working together and compromise from BOTH sides, I'm not seeing it in this thread. And that, simply put, is bullshit. I'm willing to meet in the middle, key word, "middle".

I married my wife because of this. She started some bulls**t fight using one of those traps they lay for men just to get you to start a fight while we were still dating. I was at her place, so getting out was no problem. We were eating when she started the fight, then she storms upstairs to the bedroom and slam the door. I'm sitting there calmly finishing my food and watching some tube, getting ready to take off when she came back down and appologized. I was so stunned I couldn't swallow the food I'd just put in my mouth.

There ARE non-psychos out there, you just have to look. And when you do find one, you have to be willing to comprimise on some things.

Nzoner 01-17-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
I'm sitting there calmly finishing my food and watching some tube, getting ready to take off when she came back down and appologized. I was so stunned I couldn't swallow the food I'd just put in my mouth.

Yep,you found a keeper.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

He wanted his socks back because he loved them, not her.

He wanted her out of the ice cream because he loved it the way it was, not the way she was making it.

He wanted her out of his bathroom because he was scared.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

Not pissing off your wife does not equal being a pu**y. If the bitch cheats on you believe me, it has nothing to do with any of the following:

1. How well you laid the pipe
2. If you were mean enough to her
3. If you showed enough testosterone

It has everything to do with the fact that one or both of you were not mature enough to be in a relationship. You can thank your parents for that.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 11:25 PM

Quote:

There's an off chance that some got up along the side of the tub. Haven't inspected it that closely, to tell you the truth.

You could always try, oh, I don't know, CLEANING IT?!?!

CosmicPal 01-17-2006 11:35 PM

My ex's were usually pretty happy when it was all over with. I've never had a real bad break-up- they were all mostly mutual. I really didn't care, quite honestly.

I did have one gal who called me one night after we'd been dating for a couple of months and said that she loved me. I really liked her at the time, but I couldn't reply with the "I love you" back.

The next day, I called her house and her father answered. I felt bad and wanted to tell her I wanted to continue seeing her and to give me some time, but her father proceeded to tell me she left that morning to stay with her mom in Virginia! Needless to say, he knew why she wanted to leave KC and he was pissed at me. I apologized and tried to tell him that I really liked her, but I just didn't know if I loved her yet. It was all weird and I figured if she was so quick to leave like that, she wouldn't be someone I'd want to be around. So, I just let it be.

A few years later, I'm in a bar in OPKS with some friends and she's there at the bar. I thought about it, and after awhile decided to go up to her and apologize. The bar was crowded and as I walked toward the bar I see her get up and go to the Ladies room. So, I walk over to the Ladies room and wait. A few minutes go by and chicks come in and out of the bathroom, but Becky never does come out. I begin to ask gals if they've seen her in there and nobody knows what I'm talking about. So, I decided to go in, and of course as soon as I do- a couple of gals start screaming so I walk back out again.

She never did come out. I don't know what happened to her. And that was the last I ever saw of her....

cdcox 01-18-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
My ex's were usually pretty happy when it was all over with. I've never had a real bad break-up- they were all mostly mutual. I really didn't care, quite honestly.

I'd hate to see what you'd call a bad break up if this didn't qualify (Hall of Classics nominee):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110129

Baby Lee 01-18-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

There is two sides to every coin, and on the flip side of said coin, who can blame us for wanting a little up front proof of our own that they are willing to be reasonable? Because I am not seeing reason in this discussion. I am seeing justification for everything the woman did, I am seeing the guy being called names because he asked for the return of his property, I am seeing his words being blown out of proportion and/or twisted to come across differently than what he initially posted, I am seeing him made out to be a full blown prick because he was having a bad night.

It's redamndiculous.

This isn't English court. He's the one making the case she's psycho. His characterization of events doesn't meet muster.
She's set up for a night of snuggling and chilling out, and he lays into her over his perception of her piggish eating habits [never a winning rejoinder].
Sure she wigged out. And sure he was in a bad mood. But his bad mood wasn't a force of nature. It was on him to keep his bad mood under control and refrain from letting it turn him into an insulting ass.
And a heated argument is not the time to delve into the common law origins of sock property rights with someone you're supposed to have romantic feelings for.
Bottom line, he was being an insulting ass when she was expecting tenderness and intimacy, and she overreacted. And all on the planet were entertained.

ptlyon 01-18-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

She never did come out. I don't know what happened to her. And that was the last I ever saw of her....

Wow - wish I had that effect on some women.

MOhillbilly 01-18-2006 08:53 AM

who cares theyre all crazy.

Seek 01-18-2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

Thanks buddy.

Feels good to be free though. Sorry yours won't give up though, that's rough.

I don't get it, you guys didn't even date but a month and a half, and you already bought here jewlery and other stuff, and you already had numerous fights. GEEZ. You guys should still be in the new love phase, but you guys went straight to the pre-divorce stage in less that a month.

CosmicPal 01-18-2006 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
I'd hate to see what you'd call a bad break up if this didn't qualify (Hall of Classics nominee):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110129

Ha ha. I actually forgot about her. I know I mentioned her as a "girlfriend" in the title, but I never really considered her a "girlfriend" per se, for I considered her to be a "bed buddy." We only went out for a couple of weeks, so I was very surprised to find her at my place that night. I honestly didn't think it was a big deal. Apparently, I'm learning late in life, women take this sh*t a whole lot more seriously than I had ever imagined. :shake:

Seek 01-18-2006 09:30 AM

Quote:

You all seem to have misunderstood. By taking her home, I was not ending the relationship or trying to keep her from my ice cream, I was trying to help her avoid my bad mood. It just wasn't going to happen that night. Not breaking up with her, trying to SAVE the relationship. She wigged out, not me. I made a rude comment and tried stop the insanity.

Jesus, I'm done talking about this. I guess you had to be there to understand the level to which she lost it.

From reading your responses and your defense, I would have to agree with the women on this. This is your fault. First you dove into this way to fast and the talks of you already looking for a future X and you guaranteed that you will have sex again, shows that you are selfish. You could care less about that girl, only that she was easy.

Men don't get to use the PMS excuse. Since you knew you were in a bad mood, wouldn't it have made more sense to just call her up and say, you know what. I don't feel good tonight, I am not coming over to pick you up. Since you had to take her home I am assuming you picked her up. Does she live with her parents preventing you from staying over there. But instead you were thinking, of Mr. Wiggles, then you found out not tonight, which put you in a bigger bad mood. And something so stupid as picking out Peanut Butter made you snap. Get used to it, women do that all the time. They don't order French Fries because it will make them fat, but the grab a hand full of yours. they order a salad for dinner but have to try yours. They do things that men don't and you have to expect that, and except that. I mean you obviously gave her more than enough already for dating only a month and half, but ice cream set you two off.

A selfish person, would be thinking about their favorite socks at a time when it will all end. Most people would say F'em. There not worth the hassle. Again, I don't know why you would already be sharing your clothes after a month and a half. Didn't she wear her own socks to your place, or did she already claim them and just happened to wear them that night.

It certainly is a good thing you ended that. It looked like a lose lose situation for both of you. Both are at fault, but you are mostly at fault for even letting it happen.

Rain Man 01-18-2006 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Craziest I ever encountered was a girl moving in with me that wasn't invited.

I met her at a restaurant after the bars had closed,she followed me to my place,I woke up late for work the next morning and I told her to let herself out.Got home that evening and she had moved some stuff in and had dinner on the stove.

I kept my cool and explained that I had plans that night and she was not part of them and that I was not looking for a roomate.Although she started crying she helped me pack her car without a huge scene.

She called me for about a month and even got me tickets for a concert I was wanting to go to.Never heard from her again and figured she had met some other unsuspecting guy.

Lesson learned though as I never let another girl stay at my place without me there.

Okay, that's weird.

ptlyon 01-18-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Okay, that's weird.

Depends on what she had for dinner on the stove.

If it was Hassenpepper, then it would be really weird.

CosmicPal 01-18-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon
Depends on what she had for dinner on the stove.

If it was Hassenpepper, then it would be really weird.

You'd think a girl like that would be cooking in the nude. I had a girlfriend who liked to do that, it was weird. You'd think it'd be lovely, but after the first couple of times, it gets to be very weird and you begin to tell her to start wearing clothes. Seinfeld had it right on the money with that one.

ptlyon 01-18-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

You'd think a girl like that would be cooking in the nude. I had a girlfriend who liked to do that, it was weird. You'd think it'd be lovely, but after the first couple of times, it gets to be very weird and you begin to tell her to start wearing clothes. Seinfeld had it right on the money with that one.

Yeah - just think of all the different things they could burn.

phisherman 01-18-2006 10:15 AM

man, there are some whipped dudes on here that want us to think that every crazy, irrational thing a woman does is OK and we should accept it.

BUT, when we leave the toilet seat up on accident or leave a cupboard door open, we should get our faces ripped off right? *sarcasm stop here*

Katipan 01-18-2006 10:23 AM

Apparently, psycho attracts psycho.

phisherman 01-18-2006 10:29 AM

you hit the nail right on the head.

MOhillbilly 01-18-2006 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Apparently, psycho attracts psycho.

MAGNATISED

What seperates the men from the boys is the ability to walk and keep walking when its over.

Skip Towne 01-18-2006 10:50 AM

I'm just glad women aren't any bigger than they are.

Nzoner 01-18-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Okay, that's weird.

Yeah,I'll never forget walking through my front door and immediately thinking WTF?The whole situation was kind of creepy,thus I kept my cool as the last thing I needed was a scene form the Eastwood thriller Play Misty For Me.

siberian khatru 01-18-2006 11:20 AM

I'm not picking sides on this, but I read this on Instapundit today and thought it relevant. More fodder for discussion:

http://instapundit.com/archives/028084.php

IN THE MAIL: A copy of Norah Vincent's Self-Made Man : One Woman's Journey into Manhood and Back. It's basically a Male Like Me book -- she disguised herself (rather convincingly) as a man named "Ned," lived that way for several months, and writes about what she learned. I opened the book at random to this passage from the section on dating:

Bisexuals know that hurt gets inflicted by both sexes in equal measure if not always by the same means. But for these women -- who had never dated other women, and thus never been romantically hurt by them -- men as a subspecies, not the particular men with whom they had been involved, were to blame for the wreck of a relationship and the psychic damage it had done to them.

It's hardly surprising, then, that in this atmosphere, as a single man dating women, I often felt attacked, judged, on the defensive. Whereas with the men I met and befriended as Ned there was a presumption of innocence -- that is, you're a good guy until you prove otherwise -- with women there was quite often a presumption of guilt: you're a cad like every other guy until you prove otherwise.

"Pass my test and then we'll see if you're worthy of me" was the implicit message coming across the table at me. And this from women who had demonstrably little to offer. "Be lighthearted," they said, though buoyant as lead zeppelins themselves. "Be kind," they insisted in the harshest of tones. "Don't be like the others," they implied, while having virtually condemned me as such before hand.

Sully 01-18-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I'm not picking sides on this, but I read this on Instapundit today and thought it relevant. More fodder for discussion:

http://instapundit.com/archives/028084.php

IN THE MAIL: A copy of Norah Vincent's Self-Made Man : One Woman's Journey into Manhood and Back. It's basically a Male Like Me book -- she disguised herself (rather convincingly) as a man named "Ned," lived that way for several months, and writes about what she learned. I opened the book at random to this passage from the section on dating:

Bisexuals know that hurt gets inflicted by both sexes in equal measure if not always by the same means. But for these women -- who had never dated other women, and thus never been romantically hurt by them -- men as a subspecies, not the particular men with whom they had been involved, were to blame for the wreck of a relationship and the psychic damage it had done to them.

It's hardly surprising, then, that in this atmosphere, as a single man dating women, I often felt attacked, judged, on the defensive. Whereas with the men I met and befriended as Ned there was a presumption of innocence -- that is, you're a good guy until you prove otherwise -- with women there was quite often a presumption of guilt: you're a cad like every other guy until you prove otherwise.

"Pass my test and then we'll see if you're worthy of me" was the implicit message coming across the table at me. And this from women who had demonstrably little to offer. "Be lighthearted," they said, though buoyant as lead zeppelins themselves. "Be kind," they insisted in the harshest of tones. "Don't be like the others," they implied, while having virtually condemned me as such before hand.

I loved that movie.
The one where she was the high school newspaper editor, and went to the other school as a guy... then on prom night opened her tux to show they guys her cash and prizes to prove she was a girl in love with the guy!!!!
Great movie.

Iowanian 01-18-2006 11:26 AM

Anyone here BEEN the psycho Ex?

I was once. If only I'd gotten mad at the hooor instead of the dipshit that was sticking his dipstick in her....I'd have been cool in a couple of days.

Nzoner 01-18-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

I had some nude photos of an ex and during our break-up I took 3 regular photos(of her and I)put them into seperate envelopes and addressed them to Hustler's Beaver Hunt.I let her open one and you should have seen her face.

And NO I never did send the real photos in,it was all a mind game but one that I'm sure had her wondering for some time.

Baby Lee 01-18-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

I was once. If only I'd gotten mad at the hooor instead of the dipshit that was sticking his dipstick in her....I'd have been cool in a couple of days.

I was once a pathetic ex, does that count? Dated a girl for a 2 years, though we were really close, I took her a bit for granted. She really suffered the final 9 months while I was at law school and she was back in K-ville in undergrad, missing me and all. So she decided to break it off when she went back to K-ville again. I stopped eating and lost 40 pounds in a month, had a couple of boo-hoos with her friends back home, and she found me sufficiently contrite [and had her clock cleaned by a couple of players she tried to hook up with at college] and took me back. We dated two more years and were discussing marriage, until I let it slip that I voted for Bob Dole for Prez.

MOhillbilly 01-18-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopeeking
You've BOTH got it wrong.

Strangle the bitch.

Buy a bag of lime.

Dig a hole in your backyard at about 1 am.

Put the body in the hole.

Cover the body with lime.

Cover the hole with dirt.

No evidence will ever be found.

Dig the hole and lime it in advance, and itll take more than one bag of lime.

Or if you like fire, old tires and pallets make a superhot blaze...but it will stink when its cooking from the inside out.
If done right there wont be anything left.

way2kalm 01-18-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Ha ha. I actually forgot about her. I know I mentioned her as a "girlfriend" in the title, but I never really considered her a "girlfriend" per se, for I considered her to be a "bed buddy." We only went out for a couple of weeks, so I was very surprised to find her at my place that night. I honestly didn't think it was a big deal. Apparently, I'm learning late in life, women take this sh*t a whole lot more seriously than I had ever imagined. :shake:

So, what's up with the pictures you said you were going to post later if you don't get back with her? It's been almost a year.

Those asian girls can sure put it down, huh? I dated an asian girl for 4 1/2 years. She was a straight up freak. Needless to say, I sometimes miss the powerful sex drive she had.

sedated 01-18-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

:hmmm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopeeking
Strangle the bitch.

Buy a bag of lime.

Dig a hole in your backyard at about 1 am.

Put the body in the hole.

Cover the body with lime.

Cover the hole with dirt.

No evidence will ever be found.

htismaqe 01-18-2006 01:35 PM

I read this thread title and wondered to myself what it must feel like to have been, at one time, a story...

Bwana 01-19-2006 08:48 PM

Good Gawd I dated a few crazy ones. Only one of them tried to kill me though...............****en bitch. :)

Phobia 01-19-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I was once a pathetic ex, does that count? Dated a girl for a 2 years, though we were really close, I took her a bit for granted. She really suffered the final 9 months while I was at law school and she was back in K-ville in undergrad, missing me and all. So she decided to break it off when she went back to K-ville again. I stopped eating and lost 40 pounds in a month,

Can I get her number, please?

CosmicPal 01-19-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by way2kalm
So, what's up with the pictures you said you were going to post later if you don't get back with her? It's been almost a year.

I may have said that, but it's not going to happen. Besides, they are no longer on my cell phone.

Skip Towne 01-19-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

I may have said that, but it's not going to happen. Besides, they are no longer on my cell phone.

Oh, you're going to piss backward huh? Neg rep.

way2kalm 01-20-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

:cuss: BOOOOOO!!!!! :cuss:

Katipan 01-20-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Not to change the topic, but Bob Dole would really like to have those socks back.

They're a little crusty right now.