ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Getting my first Colonoscopy tomorrow. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345087)

Abba-Dabba 09-07-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 16448433)
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??

My 1st time I woke up about 20mins after they were done and I was ready to go for the day. Most uncomfortable thing was sitting down in the passenger seat and realizing I probably had a pound of Vaseline around my butt.

2nd time I was knocked out and could not have driven safely without a doubt.

3rd time I farted after I woke up and didn't realize I shit the bed until I got up. I pretty much ran out of that one.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16448440)
My 1st time I woke up about 20mins after they were done and I was ready to go for the day. Most uncomfortable thing was sitting down in the passenger seat and realizing I probably had a pound of Vaseline around my butt.

3rd time I farted after I woke up and didn't realize I shit the bed until I got up. I pretty much ran out of that one.

That's funny.

RockChalk 09-07-2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 16448302)
Slip a note between your cheeks.

“We have been trying to reach you regarding your car’s extended warranty”

:LOL:

Abba-Dabba 09-07-2022 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimeForWasp (Post 16448446)
That's funny.

The nurse deserved it. She called my wife my daughter.

Don't know what gave that old bag the idea I was that old but damn.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:04 PM

Took my first poop. A little bit of runny in it.

I believe the shit storm is about to start.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:04 PM

Who wants a play by play ?

SupDock 09-07-2022 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16448440)

In general, patients must have a driver if they use anesthesia. Also, many hospitals prohibit ride share, because the driver could take advantage of you while under anesthesia.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 16448462)
In general, patients must have a driver if they use anesthesia. Also, many hospitals prohibit ride share, because the driver could take advantage of you while under anesthesia.

I am hoping a DAV driver calls me in the morning. It has happened before for me that I didn't think the Driver was coming and they did. For some reason the Coordinator didn't tell me. They have treated me good. The VA has improved since the President I will not mention his name was president. Not the one who is there now.

EPodolak 09-07-2022 09:20 PM

You'd think it would be memorable, but don't know if I've had two or three of those things.

Anyway good you're getting it done, not that hard and not something you should skip.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 16448250)
You're a more trusting person than I am. I absolutely will NOT go to the VA unless there's no other alternative.

I truely would be lost without the VA

They now have care in the community that your primary doctor approves easily. I am going to St James hospital in Butte for this and they first mentioned going to Helena. They approve doing it locally very easily now. The president I will not name Made this happen. The VA is definately better.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 16448302)
Slip a note between your cheeks.

“We have been trying to reach you regarding your car’s extended warranty”

I am actually thinking about doing this. Humor is awesome.

Stryker 09-07-2022 09:49 PM

Brother no worries at all. When you come out of the anesthesia you will be hungry and fell like a million bucks - you will be fine - prayers! :thumb:

Rain Man 09-07-2022 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 16448433)
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??

When I did my colonoscopy, I was out like a light and then when I woke up, I was 100 percent alert. I expected to be groggy, but nope, I was perfectly alert instantly. My wife can confirm this.

TimeForWasp 09-07-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 16448518)
Brother no worries at all. When you come out of the anesthesia you will be hungry and fell like a million bucks - you will be fine - prayers! :thumb:

I really enjoyed my time in Southern Louisiana. I worked for Petroleum Helicopters shortly after I got out of the Air Force. Lafayette is one hell of a town.

suzzer99 09-07-2022 09:59 PM

How's your toilet bowl visibility about now? Put a baseball card in the bottom of the bowl. If you can read the stats on the back, you're ready.