ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet Spotlight: rico (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322891)

T-post Tom 05-14-2019 11:07 AM

Lindsey Buckingham approves this thread.

rico 05-14-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14267561)
So you're Mr. Mauve?

Mauve - it's pink for metrosexuals...

You can’t wear those in a gay bar!

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2019 12:03 PM

Insert baby trying to kick ball and falling gif...

rico 10-26-2019 06:26 PM

Ok, so a lot of people have asked where I’ve been the last year or so and if I’ve been ok. If I responded, I usually kind of hinted how my life has been terrible since Christmas Eve... but never elaborated. For one, I wasn’t supposed to discuss it publicly and secondly, I didn’t want to. Things have sucked ass. Well, two days ago, my nightmare came to an end... and I can finally talk about this situation, for it’s 1.) Over and 2.) Things went in my favor, for the truth came out.

I am going to have an interesting AMA in a couple days. Seriously, I have so much to say.

And to imply the situation that I experienced, for now, I will just say this... I didn’t, for one second believe or assume that Tyreek assaulted his wife and won’t ever believe domestic abuse allegations unless I saw it take place with my own eyes. My experience influenced my feelings on this. There is some morbidly corrupt shit that goes on... there are insanely manipulative, sociopathic people out there who will ruin your life without thinking twice if they have something to gain from it and it is freaking crazy.

So yeah, I’ve had an interesting last 11 months... and am in such better spirits now. You’ll probably see me around consistently again.

Halfcan 10-26-2019 07:46 PM

Welcome back Rico!

Jewish Rabbi 10-26-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 14553183)
Ok, so a lot of people have asked where I’ve been the last year or so and if I’ve been ok. If I responded, I usually kind of hinted how my life has been terrible since Christmas Eve... but never elaborated. For one, I wasn’t supposed to discuss it publicly and secondly, I didn’t want to. Things have sucked ass. Well, two days ago, my nightmare came to an end... and I can finally talk about this situation, for it’s 1.) Over and 2.) Things went in my favor, for the truth came out.

I am going to have an interesting AMA in a couple days. Seriously, I have so much to say.

And to imply the situation that I experienced, for now, I will just say this... I didn’t, for one second believe or assume that Tyreek assaulted his wife and won’t ever believe domestic abuse allegations unless I saw it take place with my own eyes. My experience influenced my feelings on this. There is some morbidly corrupt shit that goes on... there are insanely manipulative, sociopathic people out there who will ruin your life without thinking twice if they have something to gain from it and it is freaking crazy.

So yeah, I’ve had an interesting last 11 months... and am in such better spirits now. You’ll probably see me around consistently again.

Luv u bb

Kman34 10-26-2019 07:49 PM

Good to see you... Glad everything worked out for you.. Should Patty play next week??

rico 10-27-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14553335)
Good to see you... Glad everything worked out for you.. Should Patty play next week??

He should play when he feels 100% healthy. This team will be absolutely fine if our D shows any ability to be consistent and we have a healthy Mahomes. A lot of people are trippin about the seed. I’m not. This team can beat any team in the NFL with consistent D play, offensive weapons and most importantly, Mahomes. No need to rush him...it’d be counterproductive. Maybe even on a long-term scale if they are stupid about it.

Willie Lanier 10-27-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 14553593)
He should play when he feels 100% healthy. This team will be absolutely fine if our D shows any ability to be consistent and we have a healthy Mahomes. A lot of people are trippin about the seed. I’m not. This team can beat any team in the NFL with consistent D play, offensive weapons and most importantly, Mahomes. No need to rush him...it’d be counterproductive. Maybe even on a long-term scale if they are stupid about it.

Are you going to continue to channel prison Mike for the rest of the season?

Because that would be amazing