ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We Need to Talk about Tamba (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321913)

htismaqe 03-19-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14167667)
This all has the makings of the worst Chiefs offseason maybe of all time....

Unless Hill or Hali kill someone and then kill themselves in front of the coaches, no.

O.city 03-19-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14167667)
This all has the makings of the worst Chiefs offseason maybe of all time....

Because of Tamba?

InChiefsHeaven 03-19-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14167671)
Unless Hill or Hali kill someone and then kill themselves in front of the coaches, no.

To be fair, that was during the season, and led to one of the best offseasons ever...

TimeForWasp 03-19-2019 07:56 AM

Sounds like he came across some good mushrooms.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-19-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14167671)

Offseason... not season

htismaqe 03-19-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14167728)
Offseason... not season

Then you're not counting Hunt, either?

So basically there's allegations against Hill and some Twitter rumors about Hali.

That doesn't even make it necessarily a BAD offseason, let alone one of the worst.

htismaqe 03-19-2019 08:15 AM

I mean, how about the 2000 offseason?

pugsnotdrugs19 03-19-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14167735)
Then you're not counting Hunt, either?

So basically there's allegations against Hill and some Twitter rumors about Hali.

That doesn't even make it necessarily a BAD offseason, let alone one of the worst.

I did say that it had “the makings of”, not that it was the worst offseason ever...

If these things all go sour quick, it will be I’m afraid.

htismaqe 03-19-2019 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14167745)
I did say that it had “the makings of”, not that it was the worst offseason ever...

If these things all go sour quick, it will be I’m afraid.

Only if somebody dies, honestly. Or they have to release Mahomes. Otherwise, I'm not too worried about it from the standpoint of the "offseason".

I really hope everybody gets the help they need. There's more to life than football.

Buehler445 03-19-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14167608)
I’ve been smoking most of my life since I was 14. I’ve never had an issue nor have I seen anyone else have one from weed. Tired, sure. Munchies, most def. Psychotic episode?? Not once. Matter of fact it calms me when I’m angry or stressed.

IDK man. I've never even smoked the stuff. I just listen to Rogan.

oldman 03-19-2019 08:45 AM

I'd hope someone with the Chiefs or players union is monitoring. There's no way that's just fragmented english.

RollChiefsRoll 03-19-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14167737)
I mean, how about the 2000 offseason?

Too soon. :(

ChiefBlueCFC 03-19-2019 09:13 AM

Hopefully Tamba gets the help he needs

ClevelandBronco 03-19-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14167657)
Drugs affect different people in different ways. Just because it doesn't affect you in a negative way doesn't mean it won't affect someone else in a bad way.

I'm not saying pot should be illegal or anything like that but some people should stay away from all drugs including alcohol and weed.

So true. Chemicals affect different brains differently. The danger isn't in the chemical, per se, but in the reaction a particular brain has to it. Weed is, for the most part, harmless for most people. For a relatively small fraction of the population, its effects can be devastating and difficult to comprehend for people whose experience has been only pleasurable.

Unfortunately, we don't have a really good way of knowing which brains are which until we load them up with chemicals.

FAX 03-19-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 14167904)
So true. Chemicals affect different brains differently. The danger isn't in the chemical, per se, but in the reaction a particular brain has to it. Weed is, for the most part, harmless for most people. For a relatively small fraction of the population, its effects can be devastating and difficult to comprehend for people whose experience has been only pleasurable.

Unfortunately, we don't have a really good way of knowing which brains are which until we load them up with chemicals.

To avoid confusion, the people I spoke of earlier are not guys who have a small bowl after work and a couple on the weekend.

What I'm talking about are guys who don't (or can't) get out of bed without smoking half a joint. Then, they proceeded to smoke all day long, into the night, and beyond. Day after day. Week after week. After a while, the sizzle affects the brainpan.

FAX