ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers Gameday Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319525)

kc rush 12-13-2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13955296)
If you've not done a tour, it's well worth it. We do the tour every few years with the Scouts and it's a blast...

https://www.chiefs.com/stadium/tours

We took our troop there last February. It was great.

staylor26 12-13-2018 07:38 AM

I can’t stand the national ****ing media morons

“I like the Chargers. The Chiefs miss Hunt. Couldn’t run the ball and needed Mahomes no look passes at the end to pull out a win against the Ravens.”

First off, we ran the ball very well on Sunday.

Second, the no look pass wasn’t even at the end of the game like he was implying.

O.city 12-13-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13955316)

“I like the Chargers. The Chiefs miss Hunt. Couldn’t run the ball and needed Mahomes no look passes at the end to pull out a win against the Ravens.”

Second, the no look pass wasn’t even at the end of the game like he was implying.

Plus, no shit they needed that, the ravens are ****ing good.

staylor26 12-13-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13955318)
Plus, no shit they needed that, the ravens are ****ing good.

Do you notice after Brady or Rodgers have a game like that everybody uses it as the reason the team will win in the future?

But with Mahomes they talk like it was luck or we can’t count on him to do it again.

Rasputin 12-13-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

If you got a quarterback that can do a "no look pass" then i'd take the team with the quarterback that can make a "no look pass".

Chargers need to considerate on under center exchange with Philip Rivers. This crowed gets into his head.

Best22 12-13-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Chargers beat the Bengals by 5 points yet our win vs. the Ravens was somehow “unimpressive?”ROFL

It reminds me of last years beatdown. Media wants the Chargers to be good, so bad.

Rasputin 12-13-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13955325)
Do you notice after Brady or Rodgers have a game like that everybody uses it as the reason the team will win in the future?

But with Mahomes they talk like it was luck or we can’t count on him to do it again.

Funny he does it in practice, it was a matter of time he'd do it in a game. I'd count on it every once in a while. He knows where guys are going to be. He has better anticipation than Peyton Manning.

Rasputin 12-13-2018 07:47 AM

Just wait till Patrick gets two or three years under his belt it's not even going be fair.

NFL will make up rules to hindrance Patrick Mahomes

Rasputin 12-13-2018 07:49 AM

The Ravens #1 defense gave Patrick everything they got and he did a no look pass on their punk asses.

PunkinDrublic 12-13-2018 08:05 AM

Whatever they’re paying Nick Wright to constantly have to defend the Chiefs against Chris Carter and Eric Mangini’s nonsense it’s not enough. I mean you can only be so dismissive about a team with a top record for so long.

WhawhaWhat 12-13-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Spencer Ware was running for 5 YPC. What game were they watching?

CaliforniaChief 12-13-2018 08:06 AM

The no-look pass was fun to watch, but what matters is his understanding and ability to literally no-look-off safeties and LB's.

staylor26 12-13-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 13955354)
Spencer Ware was running for 5 YPC. What game were they watching?

They clearly weren’t watching at all. They just saw Mahomes highlights, no RB with 100+ yards, and made an assumption.

loochy 12-13-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13955232)
Chargers better be Ware because Spencer Ware is going run the **** over them. He is also good at picking up the blitz.

He's also good at not playing this game because of his hamstring in jury and his "doubtful" status
Posted via Mobile Device

CupidStunt 12-13-2018 08:15 AM

https://www.pittsburghcurrent.com/wp...Q_Oh8-_cn.webp