ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs release 2nd unofficial depth chart (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316803)

Mecca 08-17-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13677943)
No, Dorsey is a draft genious according to CP. KP is a stud. Ford is a stud because Dorsey picked him. Dorsey was dog shit lucky a little and that's it. Terrible at contracts. He's about to bring in Dez, drafted a midget QB and used his other pick on a DB and not the pass rusher Chubb. Gave a gobb of money to a slot receiver.

Do me a favor, go compare the Chiefs drafts while he was here to the rest of the league.

Get back to me on what position he would rank in compared the rest of the league in starters/pro bowlers. I'll give you an easy start that he's in the top 10.

Mecca 08-17-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KranzDictum (Post 13677667)
I didn't know you guys are paying Sorensen $4.6 Mill a year for the next 3 years. That is a little rich for one dimensional guy.

It's a pretty bad contract, but coaches love him which counts for about the same as shitting in my hand.

Buckweath 08-17-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13677959)
Do me a favor, go compare the Chiefs drafts while he was here to the rest of the league.

Get back to me on what position he would rank in compared the rest of the league in starters/pro bowlers. I'll give you an easy start that he's in the top 10.

I'll say top 5.

And Daniel Sorensen looks like a bad contract but he had a pretty good 2016-2017 season. Anytime you are coming off a good season you are going to have leverage.

Not really related but this is why IMO the Rams should not resign Donald now just like Dorsey probably should not have resigned Houston after a 22-sack season but rather wait another season.

RunKC 08-17-2018 08:20 AM

Our secondary is going to get ****ed in the ass tonight.

Falcons have a top 5 roster.

RealSNR 08-17-2018 10:33 AM

I said I would never root for an injury to another Chiefs player after Cassel. I had to do it with Cassel because Pioli wouldn't ****ing bench him.

Cam Erving is tempting me to go back on my word. Nothing against the guy as a human, but he's a goddamn albatross whose presence on the starting OL puts our young star franchise QB in mortal danger.

Reid is tempting fate. The longer he dawdles to replace Erving, the less gel time the starting OL will have, and the less safe Mahomes will be. And also, it's Cam ****ing Erving.

kccrow 08-17-2018 10:54 AM

I'd like to see Ryan Hunter with the 1's at LG. If he isn't the answer, then I'd like to see Witzmann back there. Erving is garbage. I don't understand how he's even with the ones.

Surprising to see Deiter and Kemp that far down the depth chart at WR too. I would like to see more of Braverman as well, I really liked him coming out of college and think he's a perfect slot. I was surprised the Bears cut him after the camp he had last year.

Thought T.Y. McGill deserved some work with the 2's at least.

As an aside, I watched the Packers v Steelers last night on replay and they are deep at TE. Their 4th TE, Robert Tonyan, looks like a player. I'd like to see him scooped off the waiver wire if he gets cut because our depth chart is aids. Not sure how Ellis didn't get bumped up though, he had a decent game in week 1.

OldSchool 08-17-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13677990)

It's Pre-season.

-King- 08-17-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13677943)
No, Dorsey is a draft genious according to CP. KP is a stud. Ford is a stud because Dorsey picked him. Dorsey was dog shit lucky a little and that's it. Terrible at contracts. He's about to bring in Dez, drafted a midget QB and used his other pick on a DB and not the pass rusher Chubb. Gave a gobb of money to a slot receiver.

The browns look to be a decent to good team thanks to what he's done this off season. How can you deny that
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 08-17-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13677990)

No they don't.
Posted via Mobile Device